Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (42858 Views)

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / My Boyfriend Introduced Me To Nairaland,how Do I Thank Him? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Correctman0606: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

You again.

if you want to introduced somebody to your parents, would you say " this is my boyfriend or girlfriend undecided

AND THE ONLY LANGUAGE YOU DON EVER LEARN FOR YOUR LIFE NA ODE.

Ode and Okoro which one go pain pass?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by temmym4(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2015
MizTyna:
How old is he? That's a very big factor

Age isn't any factor here. This is Africa! even if you are 40 and you brought a woman home to be introduced to your old folks for the first time, you should introduce her as your friend. of course they understand what u meant. That is being responsible!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by notoriousbabe: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2015
Marriage don dey hungry you be dat abi?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

You again.

if you want to introduced somebody to your parents, would you say " this is my boyfriend or girlfriend undecided

AND THE ONLY LANGUAGE YOU DON EVER LEARN FOR YOUR LIFE NA ODE.

Ode!

Yes, do you think everyone comes from a hypocritical family like yours?undecided

At 28, he has been a man for far too long and he under normal circumstances he should be matured hence he is old and bold enough to introduce her as his gf.

Think!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Revolva(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2015
@poster notin concern us take ur wahala n keep to ur self...instead of bringin more confusion to ur self here on NL
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by temmym4(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!

Are they not in actual fact ‘girlfriend and boyfriend'?

This one has got a lot of growing ups to do.

Go home and introduce a lady to your parents as your girlfriend or probably your wife and learn the true definition of ODE.
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Jamiualagidi: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2015
why now.../

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Johnpaul09(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2015
You be him enemy before?
Abi you wan make him introduce you to him dad as him wife - where him dad never follow am go do the introduction on your head? Women and them worry plenty oo.
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Correctman0606: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

NA ALMOST THE SAME THING,

BUT NA JUST THE SOUND OF THE WORD DEY PAIN PEOPLE.

ODE SOUND MORE PROVOCATIVE
You are correct. Na the force and sound matter pass. But are you from Warri? I learn this special English while I was there. Are you a Deltan?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Correctman0606: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

I BE STRONG FUNANI PERSON BUT I DON STAY FOR DELTA FOR JUST 3 MONTH,
No wonder. Ok, bye for now.
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by suzzy16(f): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2015
Belmot:
Better
why did u said better,I once had a guyfriend like dat,he was into me,bt I wasn't into him,he came to visit me one day,and someone like a mum asked me,who is d guy to me in d presence of the guy,I told her,he is only a frnd,frm dat day,dat guy retraced his steps backward frm me,cos he can get,I'm nt into him,so did u get it now

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by lifeworth247(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

HYPOCRITICAL FAMILY YOU SAID.

SO YOU FIT INTRODUCE YOUR MAN (IF YOU EVEN GET ONE SELF CAUSE YOU NO BE HUMAN BEING) TO YOUR PARENTS THAT HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND,

USE THAT YOUR ODE BRAIN NA.

UNLESS YOU WON INTRODUCE THE GUY AS THE PERSON YOU WON MARRY.

Ode!

Think again!
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2015
temmym4:

This one has got a lot of growing ups to do.

Go home and introduce a lady to your parents as your girlfriend or probably your wife and learn the true definition of ODE.

Ode!
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

grin grin ABEG HELP ME TELL THAT MAD WOMAN OR WHAT EVERY SPECIES OF ANIMAL SHE BE

Ode!
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by sneak3(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2015
ogoigbe:
ass hole

Like I don't knw ur planet?? Ape planet or republic of senselessness.

Ok I get, u trying to get soft landing from misskiffy (missfish)
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

Your second name grin grin

Ode!
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by preciousMI1(f): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2015
Lamispaco:
. Haba,your not good ooo,what if your in her shoe?
What if I introduce you to my Mum as my friend.

nuh be friend I be?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

Your first child name

Ode! cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by suzzy16(f): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:
YEARS AFTER NOW YOU GO DEY FIND HUSBAND, YOU SEE YOUR LIFE!!
I dnt even need a husband,na money I dey find,shey u got it
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Belmot(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2015
suzzy16:
why did u said better,I once had a guyfriend like dat,he was into me,bt I wasn't into him,he came to visit me one day,and someone like a mum asked me,who is d guy to me in d presence of the guy,I told her,he is only a frnd,frm dat day,dat guy retraced his steps backward frm me,cos he can get,I'm nt into him,so did u get it now
Don't you think you are not been fair to him? Since you are not into him you should have let him go.... But in this case we are not sure if his not feeling her at least in your own case you are sure you are not feeling him.
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by blackboy(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2015
Be very worried !! Very very worried. He is a player or you are not the first he has brought home like that, and he wants his parents to size you.

He might not be man enough, a boy or scared of his parents. Beware, if you are giving him the real deal please stop. The boy is not a man. Ko serious.

But some to think of it you are his girlfriend - friend right. But he could have said this is my sweatheart, or my love. My darling I have so much spoken about.

Abeg treat him like a male friend in private and public. Don't let him have the real deal from you unless you give the real deal to all male friends.

The boy should grow up and let you know where you stand. Baby boy
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

YEARS AFTER NOW YOU GO DEY FIND HUSBAND,
YOU SEE YOUR LIFE!!

Ode!

Would you rather she pretended in the name of marriage for the guy to suffer when it finally hits him?

You are a baboon!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by suzzy16(f): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Belmot:
Don't you think you are not been fair to him? Since you are not into him you should have let him go.... But in this case we are not sure if his not feeling her at least in your own case you are sure you are not feeling him.
I'm nt feeling him becos he looks gayish to me,though he is frm a vry rich family,bt I dnt love him,so I let him go,if u see d guy,he is vry handsome,bt I'm nt just feeling him,dnt knw why sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Help! I Am In Love With My Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.