Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (42854 Views)

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / My Boyfriend Introduced Me To Nairaland,how Do I Thank Him? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by tenderminded: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2015
Ole

missKiffy:

Lol cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2015
polomy:

Olee Oshi.. u wan turn dis innocent girl into business venture... who made u our family head?..
Hahaha cheesy you people will not kill me with laugh
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2015
kritikali:
Here in chenchenya the dad would have shoot u in the head for being his friend, as per girlfriend, we will burn you alive we don't give a f.ck here.
K
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2015
CountDooku:
Just a sign of respect to his father,i did the same...dont be worried isnt it said that its better to marry your friend? wink wink
Hmmm, you have a point
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2015
Moana:
this is what happens when you post on NL while hungry. You will just be angry at the world
Abi cheesy simple thing just to make his point known, he had to insult
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2015
prince2014:
How should he have introduced you as his Queen his Goddness or maybe His money milking device, you girls can just be funny sometimes, you just said your boyFRIEND what are you too his girlFRIEND he just left the girl and said FRIEND
Ok
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Jilo83:
Mine even worry I call her girlfriend.
What does she want you to call her smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Jalinco:
Come make I introduce you as wife
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2015
watchindelta:
I need a friend.
We friends aiidy
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2015
iukpe:
Just thinking? How would you introduce him to your own father?
Hmmm, a food for thought question
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt]....ur a bit harsh. First you call her silly and stup.id, then a fornicator. To make matters worse, you add Jesus to ur whole inappropriateness. Like if He sent you to write all you just did. You're definitely not representing Jesus with all your inappropriate rants you call a response to this lady's issue. If your sister came to you with such a situation, i guess you would call her silly, stup.id and a fornicator. So unbecoming![/size] undecided angry
Thank you jare
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2015
deebrain:

Will you all look at this unfortunate person...

He insults, He judges and now forms as an evangelist (Christian).

You are a cat!
Thank you o, he can only insult to make his point
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2015
deebrain:

Will you all look at this unfortunate person...

He insults, He judges and now forms as an evangelist (Christian).

You are a cat!
And a dog sef
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2015
holtel:
U should be happy he did dat
Happy he introduced me in the first place or happy he introduced me as a friend?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
chrisxxx:
He introduced u as a friend to his dad and you are introducing him to over 5 million Nigerians as your boyfriend.
Hmmm, food for thought, so what are you saying in essence
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Stoical:
Hi, when I came across this thread, I had to open to be sure it ain't my gal wink.
Well, early this month, I introduced my babe to my parent as my "friend". Even though, my parent later were teasing me to explain better...my response was thus "Have I ever bring a gal to the house?, they said NO...I now asked them to deduce from there". See, they understood because I have never done that and I needed their on-the-surface assessment of her, as I am planning engagement next...
So dear, don't be worried, esp if you are sure he LOVES you. Best of luck!
Tanks
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
sniperwolf:

Probably, he should have introduced her as a fück mate
K
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Obijulius:
Why did he do that?

He should have described you as his fuckmate.
K
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Lmao 27 still not married? You need Jesus grin
K
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:

There is still time now
Are u married?
Thank you o, ask he or she for me
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2015
drnoel:

When the dad already undeertsands what he meant then what is the reason behind bothering us with the stuff? Pls how old are u? Cos u sound like a child.
K, and you are the adult abi
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2015
aprokopikin:
datz a very stupid statement from you. Watz wrong with being 27 and not yet married. Nah she go marry herself Okooko!!!
Abi
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2015
Bakass:
rubbish topic. rubbish pple and rubbish replies. who be mumu?
K
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2015
Correctman0606:
Una Lawyer dey tire me. All these plenty questions just for small enquiry. If she happen to provide a YES answers to all of them, you definitely start other set of questions. Lawyers, especially senior ones likey you can dey tire me.
Abi cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Marriage don dey hungry you be dat abi?
Marriage no dey hungry me, it will come at the right time
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2015
suzzy16:
I'm nt feeling him becos he looks gayish to me,though he is frm a vry rich family,bt I dnt love him,so I let him go,if u see d guy,he is vry handsome,bt I'm nt just feeling him,dnt knw why sha
You don't have to explain to them, you nt feeling him simple, it's not every guy you meet that you will fall in love with
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Oboi You Neva See Anyfin oh! Gurls Are Different When It Comes To Situation Like This. Ma Gf Introduced Me To Her Mum As "Her Baby". If You See The Kind Shame Wey Catch Me Eeh!
Hehehehe cheesy your gf is bold Mehn
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2015
atospet:

Laffs, well u can also introduce a girl to your mum as your GF and u will be cool with it but it's a bit weird and uncool if u introduce her to your Dad as a GF.
Why is it uncool pls? smiley if he can introduce her as his gf to his mum bt not his dad
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2015
dom:
ur lucky he didnt introduce u as one of the neighbour's daughter.
Haba, he dare not
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by notoriousbabe: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Marriage no dey hungry me, it will come at the right time
but preek dey hungry you? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2015
notoriousbabe:
but preek dey hungry you? grin
Na you sabi
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by notoriousbabe: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Na you sabi
ahahhahahahahahahaha I got you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / 5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.