Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (42862 Views)

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / My Boyfriend Introduced Me To Nairaland,how Do I Thank Him? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Belmot(m): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2015
suzzy16:
I'm nt feeling him becos he looks gayish to me,though he is frm a vry rich family,bt I dnt love him,so I let him go,if u see d guy,he is vry handsome,bt I'm nt just feeling him,dnt knw why sha
That's fair enough
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2015
preciousMI1:

nuh be friend I be?
haaa,thought we've passed friendship level
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by suzzy16(f): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

DANGOTE DEY LOOK FOR MONEY

BILL GATE DEY LOOK FOR MONEY

MEN DEY LOOK FOR MONEY

EVERYBODY DEY LOOK FOR MONEY

SHOW ME WHO NO DEY LOOK FOR MONEY?
nobody,money even attracts love
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by suzzy16(f): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2015
Belmot:
That's fair enough
abi
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

Ape

why not tell the guy that she is no into him.

that's all. Instead of to kill that poor guy feeling.

why guys no go hate women like you

Ode!

Have you asked her whether she had told him before that incident?

If I tell a guy no and he sticks around because he believed in the stereotype that women play hard to get and their no means yes, he is going to have himself to blame.cheesy He should be lucky if I do not sue him to court for harassment angry (unfortunately, that type of harassment isn't yet a crime or tort).

It is not easy for a guy to walk to up to a lady and it is no less easier for a lady to also say no
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by jasper7(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2015
MizTyna:
How old is he? That's a very big factor
Biggest factor ever. God bless you for ur wisdom.
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Belmot(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2015
suzzy16:
abi
Yes o
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by suzzy16(f): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2015
Belmot:
Yes o
okay
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2015
MizTyna:
How old is he? That's a very big factor

I doubt if it is,cos for the fact the guy has already taken the girl to his house and even introduced her to the DAD not even the mum,then it simple means every other thing na MINOR
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by darlenese(f): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2015
baruzeez:
Onisokuso omo Ilorin wetin b konji

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by 400billionman: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt]....ur a bit harsh. First you call her silly and stup.id, then a fornicator. To make matters worse, you add Jesus to ur whole inappropriateness. Like if He sent you to write all you just did. You're definitely not representing Jesus with all your inappropriate rants you call a response to this lady's issue. If your sister came to you with such a situation, i guess you would call her silly, stup.id and a fornicator. So unbecoming![/size] undecided angry

So you expect me to cry ?

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by simplydayo123(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
its not a problem.first time my wife met my dad,i introduced her as my friend.my dad got d message.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
atospet:
If it was your dad would you have introduced him as your boyfriend.
Oboi You Neva See Anyfin oh! Gurls Are Different When It Comes To Situation Like This. Ma Gf Introduced Me To Her Mum As "Her Baby". If You See The Kind Shame Wey Catch Me Eeh!
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
MyMentor:

wot did u called him, boyfrnd or fiance? U xpectd hm 2 call u fiancee wen u dn't even see hm as fiance, hum?
Hahahahaha
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by dupsyfit: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
I want to believe u are both of age. If yes den b worried cos in dis jet age of ours ppl say wat dey mean plus him takn u to his fada isnt a new tin and dont capitalise on dat cos anytin can happen. Still kip ur fingers crossed to b careful n sensitive

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by atospet(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Oboi You Neva See Anyfin oh! Gurls Are Different When It Comes To Situation Like This. Ma Gf Introduced Me To Her Mum As "Her Baby". If You See The Kind Shame Wey Catch Me Eeh!
Laffs, well u can also introduce a girl to your mum as your GF and u will be cool with it but it's a bit weird and uncool if u introduce her to your Dad as a GF.
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by zeezeegal(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hahahaha:...... jst like wen ma boyfrnd introduced me as a frnd to his dad, d man lata called us nd started preachin.... Keep d body holy, da shall not fornicate. I laf ma belle won burst
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by RJayson(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
suzzy16:
best advice ever
Abi na
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by dom(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
ur lucky he didnt introduce u as one of the neighbour's daughter.
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
drnoel:

When the dad already undeertsands what he meant then what is the reason behind bothering us with the stuff? Pls how old are u? Cos u sound like a child.
K
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Lmao 27 still not married? You need Jesus grin
K
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
jtwest:
gbese re o
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
1stola:

You're a confused oniranu oshi
Your "boyFRIEND" introduced you as a friend to his and you're ranting here What else do you want?
To introduce you as his mother?
Iwo ni confused oniranu oshi undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by 1stola: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Iwo ni confused oniranu oshi undecided
Yeye sidechick tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
1stola:

Yeye sidechick tongue
Ode tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by 1stola: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Ode tongue
Oponu oniranu olofo
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by suzzy16(f): 12:31am On Jun 19, 2015
RJayson:
Abi na
yes
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by ojeycombo(m): 6:42am On Jun 19, 2015
1stola:

Yeye sidechick tongue
Dis NLanders una go kill person with laff. I just eat Sahur for fasting sey make I manage read thread na hin I see yabbings on top MissKiffy matter. cheesy
MissKiffy, like some "reasonable" advice aforementioned, u need not be worried about how he tagged u to his dad. Alot of ladies have been called "fiancee" "afesono" "wife-to-be" and still got booted out. Just see it as his own cultural manner of sending the msg to his dad and u r in for keeps. The most important thing is to be adorned with the band and white gown on that big day. Stay positive and be prayerful if he is ur choice.
Last bullet: I am a fan of party jonnof rice grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2015
ojeycombo:

Dis NLanders una go kill person with laff. I just eat Sahur for fasting sey make I manage read thread na hin I see yabbings on top MissKiffy matter. cheesy
MissKiffy, like some "reasonable" advice aforementioned, u need not be worried about how he tagged u to his dad. Alot of ladies have been called "fiancee" "afesono" "wife-to-be" and still got booted out. Just see it as his own cultural manner of sending the msg to his dad and u r in for keeps. The most important thing is to be adorned with the band and white gown on that big day. Stay positive and be prayerful if he is ur choice.
Last bullet: I am a fan of party jonnof rice grin
You make sense jare wink
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2015
ceezah:
Don't mind dat ur immature boyfriend that won't take responsibility. BTW, let me have ur number. I want to take u not only to my dad, but the whole family as my wife or whatever you want to be known as...
Lol cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2015
mydex93:
You are soooo daft gosh!!! Must u resort to insults...can't u be constructive and still make a point?
Abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Help! I Am In Love With My Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.