Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (27185 Views)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2015
RedBenson:
@topic, smh. A delusionalized dude trying to form what he's not. First, the facial pic does not commensurate with the body. The body is fat but the face is of an average girl. The 2nd pic is fair in complexion which contradicts the complexion of both pics in-btwn. Very fake publicity stunt perhaps to dupe gullible ones here.
Keep deluding yourself.
Camera lightening made me fair in the 2nd pic.
I dnt know what u mean by my face doesn't commensurate my body.
asper trying to scam anyone, u're very silly for saying that... u think every gal is broke lik your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sunshine1974(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2015
If u ain't broke den are u whole? grin babe forget u nor fine, u look like some over fed kid to me. Are u upto 18?
mzcurvaceous:

Keep deluding yourself.
asper trying to scam anyone, u're very silly for saying that... u think every gal is broke lik your girlfriend.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sunshine1974(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2015
U call dat endowed? Guy na too much fat dey dat nyanshh. Forget dat babe is ugly
player007:
Endowed ? Yes. Sexy? Nope
There are sexier ladies on NL believe me.
But the fact that you are blowing your own trumpet needs some thumbs up.
Like our elders will always say....Alara ni n gbara ga.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sunshine1974(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2015
If u like speak all the grammar wen u like if na ontop dis matter, guy bone she's not fine. If I carry dis Ewu go house go meet my mama she go cry for me.
nairalife2013:
this lady is very pretty na. She is not too fat as u said, she literally has large hips, and her face is her greatest asset- gorgeous and resplendent and very sexy in a provoking way. I think she is absolutely ok. Winners of The most beautiful girl stuffs are never actually judged by aesthetic appearance but by flat technical knock out bases established for that aim for obvious humane and global reasons.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2015
mzcurvaceous:

Keep deluding yourself.

Lol. What makes you think you have anything special from other ladies (assuming you're even lady)?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by faith551(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2015
I know a few guys who have dared taking ng this same stride and where bashed into oblivion by fellow guys and ladies, feel disappointed seeing guys in agreement with her claims, some beating about the bush to focus on the manageable areas, when we all know she's no way near the most pretty or sexy girl here.

#no offence tho# am just voicing my disappointment
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nneka123:
hmm lipsrsealed
Mm-hmmm
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. What makes you think you have anything special from other ladies (assuming you're even lady)?
I never said i'm more special than other ladies.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sunshine1974(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Just go and reframe that topic to "I think I am the most stupi person on nairaland"
mzcurvaceous:

I never said i'm more special than other ladies.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
sunshine1974:
Just go and reframe that topic to "I think I am the most stupi person on nairaland"
Isn't that the topic?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sunshine1974(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin grin
mzcurvaceous:

Isn't that the topic?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by benedictnsi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
jomile:
u r very funny

No, i just like to make you happy
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Femistico(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. I'm also serving ban too...mine is of no obvious reason.

Blackmaria, magicminister, femistico, obontami, kilode100 etc, na here we dey o. We dey serve ban.
Whats even wrong with all dis mods self, why can't seun reduce there excessive power...its entering there heads this dayz now
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Femistico(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Time registered : June 17, 2015,

babe are u for real, u sure say u be girl or a man?...jst asking though bcuz its too early for this as a new comer...
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by rabbuy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Yall should take it easy am in church na undecided

Btw wha does the op wants me to do na After beholding an obese being ... #my2cents tongue
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

No, i just like to make you happy
tanks a lot,I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
slytubadth:

When will you upload yours for me to see. When??
cheesy what do u wanna see?
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by quadness(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Can you show me your unclad pics? So that I can see the hole
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by slytubadth(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy what do u wanna see?
Your face, your chest region and your curves.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
sunshine1974:
U call dat endowed? Guy na too much fat dey dat nyanshh. Forget dat babe is ugly

Like your gf fine pass amundecided

Ode!
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sunshine1974(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Guess u do ugly girls. Don't have time for a low life like u. U are actually a failure. Will ignore u from now on
Insidous:

Like your gf fine pass amundecided

Ode!
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
sunshine1974:
Guess u do ugly girls. Don't have time for a low life like u. U are actually a failure. Will ignore u from now on

Ode!
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Vic18: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
nerodenero:
One thing I like about the OP is she is bold. Not many plus-size babes would post their picture online for assessment.
wel it's very easy if is not her photo,I think is a man pretending to be a woman
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by pbs4real(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
londongal03:
ok
dnt mind that demented troll seeking attention. . . Pple lyk u are stil dre, she's claiming most sexy. . . . *longhiss* u luk pretty tho. . . . kiss
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by pbs4real(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jomile abeg do me on favorcheesy
jomile:
tanks a lot,I really appreciate
Help me replace dt OP. . . .then i go agree wit this post. . . If nt. . .
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by pbs4real(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
mzcurvaceous:
kiss
op try and post extra 6 pix of u. . . . Cos we stil bliv u aint female rather a demented dimwit of a troll seeking attentiontongue
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by upsonn(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin
I am seen things!!!
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
obontami:
angry angry
that ishi gurl eehn ??
na so she ban fucktoto moniker permanently

angry wetin dey worry her sef ??
Make Seun call ishilove to order. Naso she dey always ban also.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
obontami:

its obvious mods on Nairaland are full if shiit
I tell you.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
kilode100:

Baby....
Tani baby ee.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Femistico:

Whats even wrong with all dis mods self, why can't seun reduce there excessive power...its entering there heads this dayz now
1st,it was rocktation,now ishilove don dey do pass her.
Re: I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by anigbajumo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Time registered;june 17 2015..
I smell foul play cry kiss lipsrsealed
U fink say u can fool evrybady here?da thunder dat wil fire u is drinking kunu @daura.
"You b guy nt a LADY"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Signs Of Men Who Control women Too Much / What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.