Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. (48063 Views)

Igbos Are Criminals But Full List Of Nigeria Treasury Looters Will Shock You. / Nnamdi Kanu: Treasonable Felony Charges 'empty' Says Lawyer / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by boxypane(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
FLYFIRE:

YIU ARE A VERY BIG F.OOL. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOUR THIEVING OLD DULLARD SAID ABACHA NEVER TOUCHED NIGERIA'S KOBO BECAUSE HE WAS PART OF IT...HYPOCRITES
N where were u wen Gej was warned abt BH, abandoned our security services n employed criminals 2 manage our wealth. Where were u wen GEj said stealing is not corruption and wen he disorganised our civil service. Ohhhhh u were busy fooling around I guess grin
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by ipadeolayusuf: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
plz let PMB expresses his feeling abt d state of the nation dat he abt stair. it is very necessary dat he makes dis known to nigerians
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by ipadeolayusuf: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
plz let PMB expresses his feeling abt d state of the nation dat he is abt to stair. it is very necessary dat he makes dis known to nigerians
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Bifwoli: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:
EXCUSES ARE FOR THOSE WHO ARE ABOUT TO FAIL. grin

And a mediocre farmer like Buhari will blame his tools for poor harvest coz he has no clue as how to farm productively.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by zoraro(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
omenka:
Give him credit that oil sold for over 100dollars per barrel Are you okay Or am I supposed to give him credit for squandering the earnings??

Even if oil is 1000 dollars per barrel and you don't produce it, you earn nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by ladkud(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
bodeloja:
No excuses, GEJ inherited a dilapidated infastructure nationwide, he did not complain but got down to work.

Buhari must not disappoint or go back on his words.

We are not afraid to call u a liar and cakll for your impeachment, if you do.

you are saying rubbish, do you know how much Jonathan inherited from yaradua
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nmeri17: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
see your small small features grin now don't hit me with that tight poosie alibi...it's not valid abeg
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by ApexTitan(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
danjumakolo:

Which school did you go to?
Gej inherited a $60b [/b]and $29b as external res and excess crude acct..and [b]trout gej tenor,oil sales had been $100 and above withthe almost zero debt.

PMD inherited $29b as external res which cannot be touched and zero excess crude acct.Oil is now $60 with a heavy foreign debt..,so what GMB said is true.

This Nairaland is a house of comedy. See someone who obviously has problems spelling simple words asking what school another went to. cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by omenka(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
zoraro:

Even if oil is 1000 dollars per barrel and you don't produce it, you earn nothing.
Wow. So I should give him credit for "producing oil". I might as well give him credit for breathing.

Goodnyt.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Caseless: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2015

For members of the State House Press Corps, it is a first time that they would be meeting the president, starting from President Obasanjo up to President Goodluck Jonathan.

BUHARI is going to be the best president of Nigeria. See humility!
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by KanwuliaJara: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nmeri17:
see your small small features grin now don't hit me with that tight poosie alibi...it's not valid abeg

Muchechecheche
Tain my H-Agnostic Gawd! My IGBOTICS features stop with the bia-bia on my knee caps! grin
Verrrrry tight and "JWEEEEECY"! wink
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by otr1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Judging by the comments on this thread, 80% of this current generation of Nigerians (or may be, TANoids) is a waste...
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by RapLawd(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
You should have known that before contesting...

And please stop giving us reasons for any failure cus you got zero chance to that, we don't way excuses, we want you to positively give us the change you promised

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Superman11(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
bodeloja:
No excuses, GEJ inherited a dilapidated infastructure nationwide, he did not complain but got down to work.

Buhari must not disappoint or go back on his words.

We are not afraid to call u a liar and cakll for your impeachment, if you do.

Go bro go bro..
Complaints only rise ceiling high ,
i fear he doesn't know
that action is always the answer.
Talk is as cheap as sweet oxygen..

If he can't he should step down..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Caseless: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2015

Whether my job is a difficult one or easy it is up to him, but I’m here to thank you in advance for ‎what good and ill you are going to do to me.

Word!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by princejayboss: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
tucky200:

Give buhari what that clueless man inherited,
And you see nigeria become the best nation in africa

Yet your northern brothers ruled for like god knows when.... They could not make their region the best and now you think they will make us the most developed nation on earth... Wake up ... PMB seeking protection from press lol...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Caseless: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
bodeloja:

For decades Northern President messed up this country, so i dont see your point, Buhari better not disappoint.

Trash!
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by RapLawd(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
ApexTitan:

This Nairaland is a house of comedy. See someone who obviously has problems spelling simple words asking what school another went to. cheesy

Mister,is not just Nairaland, it's a syndrome in Nigeria, it's like your side is not full ITK fellas...

Support me tomorrow Boss
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by intergral(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
bodeloja:

For decades Northern President messed up this country, so i dont see your point, Buhari better not disappoint.
or what?
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nmeri17: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Muchechecheche
Tain my H-Agnostic Gawd! My IGBOTICS features stop with the bia-bia on my knee caps! grin
Verrrrry tight and "JWEEEEECY"! wink

grin grin indeed. continue pouring jweeees for awon boys sha bet wan day monkey go go market....wink kiss

your gown looks Fab!! smiley
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by tammie24: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
PvtParts:

The FG revenue is 70% dependent on oil proceeds.

Obama blocked the US from importing oil from us, coupled with the oil glut occasioned by Saudi Arabia pumping too much into the market and a significant drop in the price of crude, how in God's name will we not be broke?

Every logical solution that was proposed by Ngozi was vehemently opposed by your governors even the removal of fuel subsidy which you guys are not complaining of any more since your It is your Buhari in office now.

I don't really have the energy for nairaland any more because I feel there is no need arguing with illiterates.

Please try and update yourself of facts rather than regurgitating cheap lies from Liar Mohammed

[size=18pt]all this talk about FG being broke is only to pave way for Buhari taking a juicy IMF loan which will be in dollars and is meant to put us in bondage to JP Morgan and Co for the next 40yrs

The change they promised was to steer us back to the dollar which GEJ was set to dump

This is why Obama wanted him out to the point of loaning Buhari his personal campaign manager and brazenly opposing our fight against the Bokos.

Already Sanusi has been appointed into the board of the US based Financial giant Blackstone who are to invest $5bn in our Energy market [/size]

Not far from the truth

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by xakakes: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
tucky200:

At least all of em where better than the first south southerner
Buhari will surely do better,
Am a million % sure abt that
if you are out of reasoning it is wiser to just keep shut than to advertise your blatant educated illiteracy,besides nobody is interested in your shallow thinking just the formatting of you brain will do like seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by raysville(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
PvtParts:

The FG revenue is 70% dependent on oil proceeds.

Obama blocked the US from importing oil from us, coupled with the oil glut occasioned by Saudi Arabia pumping too much into the market and a significant drop in the price of crude, how in God's name will we not be broke?

Every logical solution that was proposed by Ngozi was vehemently opposed by your governors even the removal of fuel subsidy which you guys are not complaining of any more since your It is your Buhari in office now.

I don't really have the energy for nairaland any more because I feel there is no need arguing with illiterates.

Please try and update yourself of facts rather than regurgitating cheap lies from Liar Mohammed

[size=18pt]all this talk about FG being broke is only to pave way for Buhari taking a juicy IMF loan which will be in dollars and is meant to put us in bondage to JP Morgan and Co for the next 40yrs

The change they promised was to steer us back to the dollar which GEJ was set to dump

This is why Obama wanted him out to the point of loaning Buhari his personal campaign manager and brazenly opposing our fight against the Bokos.

Already Sanusi has been appointed into the board of the US based Financial giant Blackstone who are to invest $5bn in our Energy market [/size]

yea, you are on point. You are enlightened.

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by SUBMARINE: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
NewsHub:

Mr. Smart guy, GEJ didn't inherit an "almost empty" treasury; rather he inherited a full treasury alongside billions in excess crude account. And not forgetting the high price of oil at that time.

Keep sentiments aside and face the fact...Nigeria made lots of money during Jonathan's time but lost it to massive corruption, waste and stealing by the same Jonathan's government.

Also, it's funny when i see childish NLers calling the president a dullard. One question i ask is you are so smart yet a dullard is rulling you? So who is the dullard

People like you who voted him are the dullards

Have I answered your question.? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by tammie24: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
PvtParts:

How you go understand after aregberascal don use im broom sweep the small sense wey dey your head.

Even your Ooni Gbesse governor confirmed from his newspaper rants that he can't run your parasitic yeast enclave without Niger Delta Oil.

Try and understand that it is time to start planting whatever cash crop you peasants can grow in that your fetish region.
U don't have to insult his region cos some of us from that same region understands and know what is right. Everybody cannot be stupid at the same time. Now even though I agree with u, abusing my region will just make me biased.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by SUBMARINE: 12:02am On Jun 23, 2015
princejayboss:

Yet your northern brothers ruled for like god knows when.... They could not make their region the best and now you think they will make us the most developed nation on earth... Wake up ... PMB seeking protection from press lol...

PMB who couldn't CHANGE his life wants to CHANGE that of Nigerians.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 23, 2015
tammie24:

U don't have to insult his region cos some of us from that same region understands and know what is right. Everybody cannot be stupid at the same time. Now even though I agree with u, abusing my region will just make me biased.

Alrite

My bad.

But majority of Osunnites that litter this site are aregberascal's fans

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by kotv: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2015
I read somewhere that GEJ left 1 trillion in the treasury, now Buhari is saying otherwise. So much for his noncorruption image

Babaonechance

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by SUBMARINE: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2015
tammie24:

BTW buhari and jona, who did you vote for.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by bidex(m): 12:08am On Jun 23, 2015
see comments! Some shallow minds making shallow comments as their brain can take them. Some even go further by insulting others.
Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2015
tsdarkside:

what the hell are you talking about...didnt obasanjo left the treasury in surplus?? and he is yoruba..sooooo....are you igbo??

if so,i dont understand you people...what the hell is your problem??

Nope, Obasanjo did not leave any surplus in the treasury.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. by tammie24: 12:21am On Jun 23, 2015
SUBMARINE:

BTW buhari and jona, who did you vote for.
Of course Jonathan!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative? / President Buhari Increases Police Salary / Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.