Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (43321 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=ifeakayahooco post=35070184][/quote]

how dare you call me a liar you slowpoke.
if you lack comprehension why can't you ask somebody to read and explain to you.
the teachers that were employed in 2013,how many months did they stay before the got their first salary?

this is for you ifeakayaooco or whatever you call you yourself
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by martinz1: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by discusant: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
giftedben:
One thing with rivers state is they think oil is everything..the world no longer depend on Nigerian oil because every country seems to be finding oil in their various lands. Even united state who is our largest oil buys dont even have space to store their own oils and every one can be a witness in the weakness of our currence. Oil companies are gradually closing in Nigeria and Oil workers are being sacked every month. Wike's actions are unwarranted for and it seems to be there is no difference btw us and the south africans. Remember every state have non indegenes.

Stop posting trash. Oil shall determine the wealth of Nigeria even in the next fifty years.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Octaves(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
I know the man is an animal. this is what he did when he was chairman obior/akpor LGA. I never supported him because I knew he was so callous.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kingsboy12(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
oluomad:
. Pure lies, I reside in phc? Very peaceful city

Bros PH is now turning into sometin else o. My colleague escaped bn kidnapped, i escaped gun shoots about 2wks ago.
I pray d state normalize soon because Wike is really doing tins d wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Iko5000: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
This thread proves that nigeria will never be one ( and I hate using never).
We cry about white people being racist , we cry about how we are treated in South Africa ,Malaysia , to name a few but among ourselves (nigerians) we are racist down to village level. And this is coming from a country that has the highest amount of churches and mosques in the world.
We cannot ever grow as a country where your are not free to work in any part of the country and live peacefully because you are not from that state.

This is why I believe state creation does not work in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by discusant: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Even Amaechi publicly declared that he isn't ibo. Wike and amaechi may hate each other but believe u me, if it's time to chase away ibos from claiming their land, they will unite.

Typical Yoruba divide-and-rule post.

Once Igbos are separated from the others in the South south, so that no unified or strong challenger either from Igbos or rest of south south against those who exploit the south south, Yoruba is pleased with its northern master.

5 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by martinz1: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
size40:

Rivers state has never been part of Biafra and can never be too. What Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra is doing is what we called "Secessionist Propaganda" Using Radio Biafra which will never see the light of the day. Very soon he will be tired of talking and no one will hear about him that's if he is not apprehended by those he is currently abusing using Radio Biafra.If he is looking for Biafra, he should first define the Area covered by Biafra which no part of Niger Delta is part of. Also, he should mobilise his Igbo brothers and sisters to match in every part of Nigeria peacefully with placards. And not hiding and inciting people against each other.

I know u are from the west
U don't know much about river state,
Rivers state is a multi tribal state its indigenes are mixed
In rivers state alone out of the 23 local governments 12 are igbo 6 are ijaw and 4 are ogoni with opobo mixed with igbo and ijaw people.

LGA Name Area (sq.km) Census 2006
population Administrative capital Postal
Code
Port Harcourt 109 541,115 Port Harcourt 500------------------igbo
Obio-Akpor 260 464,789 Rumuokoro 500-------------------igbo
Okrika 222 222,026 Okrika 500----------------------ijaw
Ogu/Bolo 89 74,683 Ogu 500-------------------igbo
Eleme 138 190,884 Eleme 501-------------ogoni
Tai 159 117,797 Sakpenwa 501------------ogoni
Gokana 126 228,828 Kpor 501---------------------ogoni
Khana 560 294,217 Bori 502-------------------ogoni
Oyigbo 248 122,687 Afam 502------------------------------igbo
Opobo/Nkoro 130 151,511 Opobo Town 503-------------------ijaw/igbo
Andoni 233 211,009 Ngo 503----------------------------ijaw
Bonny 642 215,358 Bonny 503---------------------ijaw
Degema 1,011 249,773 Degema 504-------------------ijaw
Asari-Toru 113 220,100 Buguma 504 -------------------ijaw
Akuku-Toru 1,443 156,006 Abonnema 504--------ijaw
Abua/Odua 704 282,988 Abua 510----------------------igbo
Ahoada West 403 249,425 Akinima 510-------------------igbo
Ahoada East 341 166,747 Ahoada 510-------------------igbo
Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni 969 284,010 Omuku 510-----------igbo
Emohua 831 201,901 Emohua 511---------------------igbo
Ikwerre 655 189,726 Isiokpo 511-----------------------igbo
Etche 805 249,454 Okehi 512------------------------igbo
Omuma 170---------------------------------------------------------igbo

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Son of the Daura President, you have been seen now piss off.
atleat the duara dullard is ruling you and your miserable parence, is that not a big shame to you and your entire family that is not a dullard. I pity you...wasted sperm

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by HopeAtHand: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
size40:
But we told them about this man but they never listened . Wike hates non indigenes so much particularly the Igbos. They forgot so soon Wike 's antecedent when he was the local govt chairman of my local, Obio/Akpor. How he dealt with non Indigenes in my local govt. They were all blinded by GEJ's ambition by believing we can deny the North presidency for a long time even when our so called "Son" was messing up everywhere. Wike cannot clamp down on me because am an Indigene that has equally stake like Wike himself.This group shouting now never supported APC and Buhari just their lives and business have come under threat they are now making it look as if they are being threatened because of their support for APC and Buhari. The next group to shout in Rivers state will be the Riverines particularly the Kalabaris and Okirika. Let's wait and Watch

@nolded..Yea, barcanista already knows dat
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
iyobosadavid:
atleat the duara dullard is ruling you and your miserable parence, is that not a big shame to you and your entire family that is not a dullard. I pity you...wasted sperm

Akobata fulani, the duara dullard is your president, not mine. Get this fact into your almajiri head.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ndcide(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
APC is/are the non indigenes in rivers state. They should leave.
The whole writeup is so partisan that is shouldn't be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by whytet01(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
rumours every where please the story is pure lie from the pit of hell
nothing of such is happening am in rivers state obio akpor In particularly at Eneka believe you me it is mere propaganda by those opposing Wike administration...
Wike we love
ask any non indigen of they state chairman his name is Emeka onowu I know him very well and he is good with the present government....

wike we know
wike we love
wike we want
non-indigen without borders saikofori

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lies from APC

3 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Brugo(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
These people trying to play up political sentiments are wasting their time. They are employees of the STATE GOVERNMENT and thus cannot expect the presidency to wade into their matter.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Octaves(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Those who are at the forefront of this are the Igbos. Ironically, they voted for Wike against Dakuku Peterside, they didnt even vote for Buhari either.

Barrister Nyesom Wike, abeg sack all of them. They must all go back to Biafra.
I went through your posts and every one of them was anti Igbo. seems to me like a psychological disease. did Igbo people kill your papa? or did they snatch your house or is it just just baseless hate? I can't seem to understand

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Iko5000: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
see your life , in 50 years time oil will be like coal (worthless)
discusant:

Stop posting trash. Oil shall determine the wealth of Nigeria even in the next fifty years.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by sunsewa: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
ndukwejoe:
I am a non-indigene and i reside in rivers state . i don't feel threatened in any way . i doubt this petition.

my brother, does non indigine exist in rivers state, if not for royalty from companies or landed issues, I don't know anything or heard presently of such issues, I was born and bred in Rivers state, and have a business interest presently at abacha red gra,pH,the news is strange.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by PecE2Make: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
A non- indigen civil servant has no right to work in a state that is not his state of origin. mind u, civil service is not a bank job, oil company, radio n television station etc where as a citizen of Nigeria is permitted by law to work anywhere in country. illegally installed, legally uninstalled. period.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Akobata fulani, the duara dullard is your president, not mine. Get this fact into your almajiri head.
I guest the money spent by ur miserable parence whom are even worst than the duara dullard is a big waste. If he is not your president what are u still in Nigeria , u can go on or still jump into the lagoon
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kingsboy12(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:
Endangered Non Indigenes Forum in Rivers State, EINFRS

Please take to the roads and streets of Rivers state and protest, whatever you think is happening now. So you can be dealt with, once and for all. Maggots pack and go to your states.

Cry, till blood comes from your eyes to your Daura President, his alamjiris followers can not help you here.

Who is this lost Dog? How many Non-indigenes are in Rivers state Civil service?
The last governor only employed less than 2,000 as class room teachers
That one na work?

Nigerians with Ethnicity discrimination.... Na una go still dey shout say Whites r Racists.

May God help dis country cry

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
iyobosadavid:
I guest the money spent by ur miserable parence whom are even worst than the duara dullard is a big waste. If he is not your president what are u still in Nigeria , u can go on or still jump into the lagoon
[/s]

Alamjiri, you are done with, now go cry sai Daura President.

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
kingsboy12:

Who is this lost Dog? How many Non-indigenes are in Rivers state Civil service?
The last governor only employed less than 2,000 as class room teachers
That one na work?

Nigerians with Ethnicity discrimination.... Na una go still dey shout say Whites r Racists.

May God help dis country cry
[/s]

Son of Daura President, you have been seen, you can now go and die.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by feldido(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:
As predicted, Wike has unleashed his boys (thugs) on ph streets. Kidnapping, armed robbery, petty thieves are on the increase on the street of ph. Just few minutes ago, got an info of car snatching along ada George axis.
Rivers is in deep shit pending when this thug will be booted out.

Why u too de lie like dis?
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Iko5000: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
please explain the part in bold with which nigeria law says so
PecE2Make:
A non- indigen civil servant has no right to work in a state that is not his state of origin. mind u, civil service is not a bank job, oil company, radio n television station etc where as a citizen of Nigeria is permitted by law to work anywhere in country. illegally installed, legally uninstalled. period.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by oluomad(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
kingsboy12:

Bros PH is now turning into sometin else o. My colleague escaped bn kidnapped, i escaped gun shoots about 2wks ago.
I pray d state normalize soon because Wike is really doing tins d wrong way.
. Liessss! Phc is very peaceful, pls guysss neglet all this apchit rumours about phc! I can't exchange dis city with any city in 9ja.....
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Alamjiri, you are done with, now go cry sai Daura President.
phsycofant go take ur drugs, I guest it's due time.. useless Jeeper creeper embarassed
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
iyobosadavid:
phsycofant go take ur drugs, I guest it's due time.. useless Jeeper creeper embarassed
[/s]
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Obiwiz(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Weda d post is authentic or not I can't really say, but why is SeductiveAngela sounding so pained? Derz no denying it; I'm an easterner with an ikwerre mother-we knw d frequent bickering btwn d ibos and d ikwerres, bt my question is dis; why are people frm faraway lands so involved and concerned?

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Actually it's true. All what wike is doing currently in rivers is to score political points. He isn't interested in developing the state. It's as if Amaechi still hunts him in his dreams. He has always being a thug, and he remains a thug. Even those that voted him did so foolishly knows he is a thug. His antecedents as Obiakpor chair speaks volume.

Your state Imo is owing 11 months salary, yet ur not ashamed, saying trash aboutf a man trying to clear off a lot of ghost workers employed just 3 months before Amaechi left office. I know a lot of ppl have double ministry works , some even in both Bayelsa and Rivers yet they dont even go to work while others done have any.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]
are u short of words smelling poo here in Nairala nd
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by knowledgeable: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
size40:
But we told them about this man but they never listened . Wike hates non indigenes so much particularly the Igbos. They forgot so soon Wike 's antecedent when he was the local govt chairman of my local, Obio/Akpor. How he dealt with non Indigenes in my local govt. They were all blinded by GEJ's ambition by believing we can deny the North presidency for a long time even when our so called "Son" was messing up everywhere. Wike cannot clamp down on me because am an Indigene that has equally stake like Wike himself.This group shouting now never supported APC and Buhari just their lives and business have come under threat they are now making it look as if they are being threatened because of their support for APC and Buhari. The next group to shout in Rivers state will be the Ruverines particularly the Kalabaris and Okirika. Let's wait and Watch

Utterly rubbish!. Even if he targets all the Igbos, excluding yorubas and hausas ( which I doubt anyway), like T A Orji of Abia State, he is still Igbo root wise. There is no language or culture extinct or still existing that bears that name wike (correct Igbo version NNWAIKE) other than Igbo. Even if he claims 100% genetically Edo oo, ikwere oo, yoruba oo or hausa oo., his spiritual and physical manifestation on this physical plain is Igbo. Quote me, from the spiritual and physical angle. As soon as the Ikweres go 360 in orienting their names away from their spiritual root, they will face with level o extinction in the physical.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Olugbenga Babatola Elected African Mayor In London(pics / 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.