Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (43341 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
iyobosadavid:
are u short of words smelling poo here in Nairala nd

Almajiri, I said commit a suicide mission and shout sai Daura President. grin
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Balkan:
You are a complete ofe nmanu fool. when did none indigin become Biafra? Wike would start with your brothers who are taxi drivers all over the place. just that we dont have people to replace them
d funny thing is dat I know d ppl who mk up a bulk of Rivers civil service, d teachers in Rivers govt schools in particular, if they were to be sacked it wud affect more of ppl in d mid west(delta/edo) and yorubas, and quite a little northerners and very few igbos... as Amaechi made sure they were hired to boost his name in d north and west... the only time igbos wud be affected is if Wike turns to attack street businesses....
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Almajiri, I said you commit a suicide mission and shout sai Daura President. grin
I can see now you that u are talking out of sense, already worst than a dullard. In useless wike's voice go and die
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
iyobosadavid:
I can see now you that u are talking out of sense, already worst than a dullard. In useless wike's voice go and die

Go and commit, sai duara dullard is what I want to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Cypost: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Thanks.
my people in Rivers state are either there working in the IOC or Federal civil service. Mai Guard, Mai Suya, Corpers, Traders -(selling food commodities) and those begging for alms.

We would hardly be involved in the 'purge'. I support Nyesom Wike on this, the biafrans must go back home and give room for the real indigenes
Lazy indigenes. If they had been 'real indigenes' and held their fort, not lazy, there would hv been no need to call on Gov Wike now.
You hate is inconsequential. A lazy man always have legion of excuses why he is laidback. Get up and surpass your mate. Stop hating
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Any ibo that tells u such is simply deceiving himself and his household. Iboland doesn't extend to rivers.
all dx yorubas they re yet to differentiate between Calabar and igbo is it igbo and igbo u guys then know?...
Igbo land extends into Rivers state, but not all part of Rivers state is igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by chrisxxx(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
So Amaechi can fight this dirty? I am more ashamed of Amaechi and his APC propaganda. Wike you must act to see Buhari and clarify him with some of your actions or Amaechi will put you both on collision course. I know Wike would not fight the presidency. He is not daft like Amaechi to underestimate the power of presidency. Not being in same political party with the president does not make you both enemies. We want development for Nigerians and Rivers people though party affiliations might differ. Wike I know will work with Buhari to the shame of Amaechi and his cohorts.
If you believe this rumour you are a learner. Over 40% of Wike's votes were got from non-indigenes. Sacking them from their source of income is not the best way to appreciate them. Wike had some non-indigenes working under him when he was the council chairman of Obio/Akpor LGA.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Go and commit, sai duara dullard is what I want to hear from you.
kill yourself cos that's all you can do to change it. Sai Buhari sai Osibanjo sai Amaechi. My friend you will soon die of hatred.... RIP grin grin grin embarassed
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by internetpirate: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
You definitely don't know anything about Rivers State. A reasonable part of Rivers State is Igbo. Obigbo is igbo, ask anyone from there! Stop telling lies to those who don't know better! I particularly hate barefaced lies!

Demdem:

Ibos haven't been so lucky with their supposedly "messiahs". Like Ojukwu, kanu is another hopeless useless coward talking jargon for his co fools to consume. Iboland ends at Abia not rivers. Even Oyigbo in rivers isn't iboland though populated mostly by ibos.
About abokiss, i don't know their percentage but I believe it will be ignorable if at all there are but we Av a fair population of them in rivers.

5 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by discusant: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
.... But that is what we'v been reading and hearing them say i:e Rivers state belong to the Igbos.

Even Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra, the Igbos new messiah, has drawn a map that includes Rivers state as part of their Biafra Republic (check is FB page)

chairman, i want to believe that you are an indigene of Rivers, whats the composition/% of Northerners in Rivers state's civil service

Fear of Biafra, fear that if Biafra goes, rest of south south with crude oil shall not join Yorrober with their Arewa masters in what shall be left of Nigeria, fear that Yorrober may lose gains from crude oil in south south makes Yorrobers like Demdem, Seductive and Co. invade any thread about former southeast region, they say any nonsense dividing Igbos from south south people, and thumb up for themselves . Objective: so that former southeast region of Nigeria must remain disunited, and never form a block to confront Yorrober and their Arewa master in exploring and exploitation of the old southeast region.

4 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
iyobosadavid:
kill yourself cos that's all you can do to change it. Sai Buhari sai Osibanjo sai Amaechi. My friend you will soon die of hatred.... RIP grin grin grin embarassed

Alamjiri we are awaiting for your suicide mission and your sai dura dullard cry, oya carry on. Make we read your story for NL frontpage
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by dejavski(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
aybim:

why are you saying such a thing, what if you are the one in their shoe
They should go n contribute to the development of their respective states
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by dejavski(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
akinszz:
Gbenue sounhave u seen a crying wolf before in your life?
Yess!! tongue
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Alamjiri we are awaiting for your suicide mission and your sai dura dullard cry, oya carry on. Make we read your story for NL frontpage
I guest even the almagiris are better than your entire worst than dullard family. So take a chill pill for your madness... Ewuu gambia
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
iyobosadavid:
I guest even the almagiris are better than your entire worst than dullard family. So take a chill pill for your madness... Ewuu gambia

Almajiri, why you dey waste time nah? Go and commit, so we read about your burnt flesh and cries of Sai Daura President.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

even the Almagiris are better than you and your entire worst than dullard family, so take a chill pill for your madness. Ewuu Gambia
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by akinszz: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kikikikikikiki
dejavski:
Yess!! tongue
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Obiwiz:
Weda d post is authentic or not I can't really say, but why is SeductiveAngela sounding so pained? Derz no denying it; I'm an easterner with an ikwerre mother-we knw d frequent bickering btwn d ibos and d ikwerres, bt my question is dis; why are people frm faraway lands so involved and concerned?
There dream is to cut mk sure d SS never has anything to do with igbos, A Yoruba man dat has stayed in Rivers all his life cannot know Rivers especially d igboid parts more than an igbo man dat has stayed der at same time period. This same people wud say igbos want to claim ph, Ikweres hv no affiliation with igbos, but d moment they hear Chibuike was caught doing drugs in UK, whether he is Ikwerre or not he becomes Igbo...lol'''funny set of people.

6 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Almajiri, why you dey waste time nah? Go and commit, so we read about your burnt flesh and cries of Sai Daura President.
madness in highest order, eeeyaa I pity ur parence sha
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
iyobosadavid:
even the Almagiris are better than you and your entire worst than dullard family, so take a chill pill for your madness. Ewuu Gambia

Almajiri, I hope you are not postponing the burning of flesh and your sai Daura President cry. come on, give us something to read about
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
dejavski:
They should relocate to their respective states instead of crying like wolves out there angry

Idiots like you were the ones crying fire & brimstones when lagosians asked you to move back to your states o.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kingsboy12(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
oluomad:
. Liessss! Phc is very peaceful, pls guysss neglet all this apchit rumours about phc! I can't exchange dis city with any city in 9ja.....

Dont worry very soon na all dis small small touts for street go dey flog una for road.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
iyobosadavid:
madness in highest order, eeeyaa I pity ur parence sha

Almajiri don fall my hands now, we need to smell that burning flesh and your sai Daura President chants. Please do the alamjiri thing, we are waiting with high expectations.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Kinsedes: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
doxime:
Amaechi at the height of his madness employed over 13,000 teachers just to tell the whole world that he is creating jobs and Jonathan is not.i remember that the13,000 plus employees were asked to come to the Stadium to collect their employment letters,all these just to spite GEJ.
During this peroid due process and diligence were not followed.i know a lot of people who already had jobs but were employed but hardly you see them doing the work they were employed for.i know a couple from Bayelsa state who were already working in their state who got Amaechi job,they are in Bayelsa and you hardly see them in Rivers state.even at that these workers were owed for over 8 months before NLC intervened and they were able to get their first salaries.now Wike is the one feeling the heat.
....Mr man relate wat u knw, d 13k+ teachers were duely recruited, folowin laid dwn civil service procedures, spaning cloz 2 2yrs. Ur nt evn a gud analyst, sackin d 13k+ teachers wil b a very bad move 4 Wike!
so let Wike do the needful though i still believe that this write up is sponsored by the APC and their agents.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kingsboy12(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Son of Daura President, you have been seen, you can now go and die.

Bros my life is so sweet and prefect even in ur own so-called-state.
Come make i flex you
Tribalistic Psycho
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by dejavski(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Idiots like you were the ones crying fire & brimstones when lagosians asked you to move back to your states o.

I laff @ u cos am from Ondo angry
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by softvio(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Btw, i thought the Igbos told us that they are the owners of PH. I thought they told us that Rivers state would be part of their Biafra Republic. Wike abeg sharp sharp sack all the non-indigenes in the River state civil service commission

lol this is FOOLISHNESS BEEN PREMIERED INNA 10HD camera...
Can't u percieve that ur mouth smells more than ur pvssy? When ever i see eediots like u i wonda hw jobless this country is grin
SeductiveAngela:
Btw, i thought the Igbos told us that they are the owners of PH. I thought they told us that Rivers state would be part of their Biafra Republic. Wike abeg sharp sharp sack all the non-indigenes in the River state civil service commission

lol this is FOOLISHNESS BEEN PREMIERED INNA 10HD camera...
Can't u percieve that ur mouth smells more than ur pvssy? When ever i see eediots like u i wonda hw jobless this country is

2 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
kingsboy12:

Bros my life is so sweet and prefect even in ur own so-called-state.
Come make i flex you
Tribalistic Psycho

You be small pikin, learn to use one moniker .
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Almajiri don fall my hands now, we need to smell that burning flesh and your sai Daura President chants. Please do the alamjiri thing, we are waiting with high expectations.
what a big disgrace for you to still be here on earth, imagine an Almagiri ruling over and the worst than dullard that brought you to this world...mhen it is a big disgrace
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
internetpirate:
You definitely don't know anything about Rivers State. A reasonable part of Rivers State is Igbo. Obigbo is igbo, ask anyone from there! Stop telling lies to those who don't know better! I particularly hate barefaced lies!

they just talk out of ignorance dats one thing, they are saying Igbos wud be d ones affected d most in d civil service sack asif igbos hv high numbers in civil service or igbos engage much in govt work, in Rivers state most of d educated northerners here engage in govt work dats wat they don't know, if a Northerner/Yoruba man is with a cv and an igbo man with a cv, even if the Igbo man likes let him be a first class candidate all d Northerner/Yoruba needs to do is make one fone call, and dat job is he's..
Rivers civil service is one, a friend of mine had to give her cv to one Hajia like dat before she cud get a job at dz Rivers state govt sch, she was posted to I think somewhere called Igwuruta.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
iyobosadavid:
what a big disgrace for you to still be here on earth, imagine an Almagiri ruling over and the worst than dullard that brought you to this world...mhen it is a big disgrace

You still dey talk sha, I thought you were already close to action, almajiri, we are waiting for your Sai Duara dullard chants and burning flesh smell.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
A Yoruba man only knows der is ikwerre and igbo, but he does not know d difference.
D only difference he knows is when he hears a gal say my name is Chioma, and he asks are u from Igbo, then the gal says no she's ikwerre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries / Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.