Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (43338 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

You still dey talk sha, I thought you were already close to action, almajiri, we are waiting for your Sai Duara dullard chants and burning flesh smell.
guy just take your life with your, it's a good advice for this your critical condition
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kingsboy12(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

You be small pikin, learn to use one moniker .

Hahahahaha, thank you for the advise.
I get better things to do with my time too

TO ALL RACIEST - WE NEED CHANGE...NAIJA NEEDS CHANGE
AND IT MUST FIRST START FROM US
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by badesco(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wetin concern agbero with overload, meaning what concern FG with State affairs. When Ameachi is using his power then, where are you people? Inside that same state and nothing happen, now wike is doing his legitimate job and you people are crying fowl.Gov. Wike should be left to work unhindered.

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by MrP7: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wike had a lot of support from his party loyalist
If he continues like this Wike will land in trouble and no one will rescue him
Wike should concentrate on ruling rivers state
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
kingsboy12:

Hahahahaha, thank you for the advise.
I get better things to do with my time too

TO ALL RACIEST - WE NEED CHANGE...NAIJA NEEDS CHANGE
AND IT MUST FIRST START FROM US

bla, bla, bla, You cannot put up and live in peace with Wike, then GO HOME TO YOUR STATE. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by badesco(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrP7:

Enemies of progress should leave him alone to concentrate on state matters.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kingsboy12(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrP7:

Gbam....Tell them
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
iyobosadavid:
guy just take your life with your, it's a good advice for this your critical condition

Almajiri waiting for your breaking news, remember to chant SAI Daura President.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by softvio(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
chrisxxx:
So Amaechi can fight this dirty? I am more ashamed of Amaechi and his APC propaganda. Wike you must act to see Buhari and clarify him with some of your actions or Amaechi will put you both on collision course. I know Wike would not fight the presidency. He is not daft like Amaechi to underestimate the power of presidency. Not being in same political party with the president does not make you both enemies. We want development for Nigerians and Rivers people though party affiliations might differ. Wike I know will work with Buhari to the shame of Amaechi and his cohorts.
If you believe this rumour you are a learner. Over 40% of Wike's votes were got from non-indigenes. Sacking them from their source of income is not the best way to appreciate them. Wike had some non-indigenes working under him when he was the council chairman of Obio/Akpor LGA.

u mean Wike that called Buhari "BRAINLESS OLD MAN FROM THE NORTH" during his campaigne at Alimini-elele? U must be joking that APC as a whole znt agnst Wike
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice move Wike, if u are not comfortable with it, go back to ur state, very soon if u are an oil company in Rivers state if ur staffs are not made up of 90% Rivers people, u better pack and go... full stop.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kingsboy12(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

bla, bla, bla, You cannot put up and live in peace with Wike, then GO HOME TO YOUR STATE. angry angry angry angry

Guy, i supported Wike during d election.
I am very comfortable here in PH.
I am not comfortable with our Racist chants.
Mind you, 99% -of my friends are correct Rivers Men not fake boy like you.
And for ur infor: Im married with kids and so r my friends
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Almajiri waiting for your breaking news, remember to chant SAI Daura President.
go gather youself and your entire family together, then when you are done let me know so will come and chant and blow off those nuisance you call family cos they are not worth leaving
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
iyobosadavid:
go gather youself and your entire family together, then when you are done let me know so will come and chant and blow off those nuisance you call family cos they are not worth leaving

Alamjiri, raking nor good, carry your one size bowl and start the chants SAI Daura President. All we ask is burning flesh smell.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
kingsboy12:

Guy, i supported Wike during d election.
I am very comfortable here in PH.
I am not comfortable with our Racist chants.
Mind you, 99% -of my friends are correct Rivers Men not fake boy like you.
And for ur infor: Im married with kids and so r my friends

I know you are a Billionaire living in GRA. Oya go and die. grin grin grin
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kingsboy12(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

I know you are a Billionaire living in GRA. Oya go and die. grin grin grin

Bros i don tell u finish o
You better repent ur sins.

saynotoracism
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Alamjiri, raking nor good, carry your one size bowl and start the chants SAI Daura President. All we ask is burning flesh smell.
that is why I am asking for the aroma of your family burning flesh, hurry up and gather them we cnt wait to perceive it..heediot
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
kingsboy12:

Bros i don tell u finish o
You better repent ur sins.

saynotoracism

Say yes to packing out of Rivers state, if you want to cause the Wike's government any problem. Go to your state and live freely.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
iyobosadavid:
that is why I am asking for the aroma of your family burning flesh, hurry up and gather them we cnt wait to perceive it..heediot

Alamjiri you're missing in action, it has become an akobata fulani back and fort. Let's know when you are ready to head on your suicide mission. All we're saying is give us the chants of SAI Daura President. That shouldn't be too much.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kingsboy12(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Say yes to packing out of Rivers state, if you want to cause the Wike's government any problem. Go to your state and live freely.

for ur Info... Im a Rivers man. Buguma to be precise.
So tell ur brother Wike to do d work we vote am for than to dey chase Amaechi ghosts

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
kingsboy12:

for ur Info... Im a Rivers man. Buguma to be precise.
So tell ur brother Wike to do d work we vote am for than to dey chase Amaechi ghosts

grin grin grin grin grin grin NLanders, lie don kill una finish. Mister, you're an amateur. Done with your lies.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Alamjiri you're missing in action, it has become an akobata fulani back and fort. Let's know when you are ready to head on your suicide mission. All we're saying is give us the chants of SAI Daura President. That shouldn't be too much.
am ready gather all your family that's all I ask of u. when you are through let me know so I can accomplish the mission.... ode
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by chukel(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Where are all those fools shouting lower niger? Didn't I say it? The idea of lower niger was a contraption made out of grief of loss of election. Naturally, the core niger delta (south south) hates the igbos with passion. I just de laugh. Until we get sense, we won't have our way. Well, wike may threaten and even maltreat igbos today. Tomorrow it will be the core rivers people. This is sure. In life, learn to condemn and avoid what is bad, for what goes around comes around. For those of you rejoicing, take note.

3 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by chrisxxx(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
softvio:

u mean Wike that called Buhari "BRAINLESS OLD MAN FROM THE NORTH" during his campaigne at Alimini-elele? U must be joking that APC as a whole znt agnst Wike
U said Buhari and I am talking about President Buhari. Did u notice any difference? Then and now he has different status. Respect must be accorded now. Gov. Wike is respectful. I write from Epirikom.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
iyobosadavid:
am ready gather all your family that's all I ask of u. when you are through let me know so I can accomplish the mission.... ode

Akobata fulani, our almajiri, why are you keeping us in suspense, why undecided, we want to hear your chants of the SAI Daura President, abi you don shi1t for pant. Fear not, your Daura President is with thee, now start chanting Sai sai sai sai Duara dullard.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by iyobosadavid: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Akobata fulani, our almajiri, why are you keeping us in suspense, why undecided, we want to hear your chants of the SAI Daura President, abi you don shi1t for pant. Fear not, your Daura President is with thee, now start chanting Sai sai sai sai Duara dullard.
gather them so we can start the chanting
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by kingsboy12(m): 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin NLanders, lie don kill una finish. Mister, you're an amateur. Done with your lies.

Come meet me for Cassablanca on Friday, mk i show you my origin.

You better change dat ur mentality o.

Guy I travel alot, if others r mean to me then where is d EQUILITY we all desire and chant for..

Wake up
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Macelliot(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela

Weldone with your new moniker
I sight you..
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Ilekeh(f): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ilekeh:
Btw wasn't this what happened in Abia long ago and our Igbos brothers were chestbeating?

Now it's okay?
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by jocelala: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Those who are at the forefront of this are the Igbos. Ironically, they voted for Wike against Dakuku Peterside, they didnt even vote for Buhari either.

Barrister Nyesom Wike, abeg sack all of them. They must all go back to Biafra.

U r insane for saying dat
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by stnwani(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
I can remember vividly that during the campaign of PMB at Abia state,Amaechi openly said he is more of Igbo than Good luck Ebele Jonathan...

See link below: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan who says his name is Azikiwe can’t speak the language https://www.nairaland.com/2084723/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says

Wike at a particular instance during his campaign said Ikwerres are Igbo's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by mcino: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:
As predicted, Wike has unleashed his boys (thugs) on ph streets. Kidnapping, armed robbery, petty thieves are on the increase on the street of ph. Just few minutes ago, got an info of car snatching along ada George axis.
Rivers is in deep shit pending when this thug will be booted out.
First degree liar. The Daura President is the culprit here. PH is calm and nobody is threatened whatsoever. Go to Osun and settle your hunger problem

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by softvio(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
chrisxxx:

U said Buhari and I am talking about President Buhari. Did u notice any difference? Then and now he has different status. Respect must be accorded now. Gov. Wike is respectful. I write from Epirikom.

ok u mean status right? What abt his personality dat he ridiclued?...don't forget that we all are humans n we tend tu respond tu attacks on our personality fast than ever.. Am writin from elelenwo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] / PDP Governors Rock Uniform 'Akwete' Fabric For Abia Meeting (Pictures) / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.