Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (546897 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by next2TX: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
@house, i was banned from posting, only God knows y. I couldnt post my interview experience nd it was so painful. i will surely post it now. Not 4 anything but oda prospective applicants. I had my interview lastweek thursday nd i told d house d outcome on friday(lastwk)

GboyegaD:

@ Forum, I don get ticket. I cancel the initial one as they say the connecting flight from Dubai to New York get issues. Wakanow don get me Royal Air Maroc wey go enta JFK the same day we waka from Naija.
As for dose wey dey go TX, we don dey plenty small as in:
Myforumid3 - Lubbock, TX
GboyegaD - Denton, TX
Biikeys - Arlington, TX
Next_2Tx - Somewhere in TX.
Others let us have our details.

@gboyegaD Yeah am going to ELPASO,TX as hinted by IMPERIOUXX. thanks 4 checking on me .@myforumid3, i didnt see your friend request.pls try and add me again.[color=#006600]next2tx@yahoo.com. I am finding it hard to book anyairline now,cos d stuff am seeing re damm xpensive.400k-500k. my school resumes 22nd(nxtweek monday).
@ HOUSE, wat can i do now?
@ imperiouxxx, i hope u understand me better. Thanks dude.yousr will surely come.it's somau ***** dat a wodaful guy like u is not yet in d d train. wen can we meet online?
[/color]
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
@next,

Yeah, it's somehow ****. I paid my visa since June 16 but haven't used it. Well, that's how God wants it. I'll join the train by Nov by God's grace.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by biikeys(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2011
GboyegaD:

@ Forum, I don get ticket. I cancel the initial one as they say the connecting flight from Dubai to New York get issues. Wakanow don get me Royal Air Maroc wey go enta JFK the same day we waka from Naija.
As for dose wey dey go TX, we don dey plenty small as in:
Myforumid3 - Lubbock, TX
GboyegaD - Denton, TX
Biikeys - Arlington, TX
Next_2Tx - El Paso, TX
Syndicate - Commerce, TX.
Others let us have our details.

please let me know how to book affordable flights, what abt british airways??
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nairaspace: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
next2_TX:

@house, i was banned from posting, only God knows y. I couldnt post my interview experience nd it was so painful. i will surely post it now. Not 4 anything but oda prospective applicants. I had my interview lastweek thursday nd i told d house d outcome on friday(lastwk)
@gboyegaD Yeah am going to ELPASO,TX as hinted by IMPERIOUXX. thanks 4 checking on me .@myforumid3, i didnt see your friend request.pls try and add me again.[color=#006600]next2tx@yahoo.com. I am finding it hard to book anyairline now,cos d stuff am seeing re damm xpensive.400k-500k. my school resumes 22nd(nxtweek monday).
@ HOUSE, wat can i do now?
@ imperiouxxx, i hope u understand me better. Thanks dude.yousr will surely come.it's somau ***** dat a wodaful guy like u is not yet in d d train. wen can we meet online?
[/color]

use this link to know which airlines got seats.

http://www.skyscanner.com/flights/los/jfk/110821/airfares-from-lagos-to-new-york-john-f-kennedy-in-august-2011.html

got for my bro, yesterday for just 210,000 leaving on sunday, 21st.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
Nice one there BRO. Welcome to OBAMALAND
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ Gboyega, Imperiouxx, seedord and other
plz do you guys have materials for the revised general test of GRE. I need some someone to help me out and can you explain the difference btw the former exam. Waiting to hear from you cos i wan to write my exam next month.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by GboyegaD(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2011
coolgb:

Congrats biikeys, it is really marvelous ,i share in your joy broda.
@ imperiou
Please if you lay your hands on GRE materials for the new test takers, you can reach me through ggabriel2101@yahoo.com, am writing the new test next monthCongrats biikeys, it is really marvelous ,i share in your joy broda.
@ imperiou
Please if you lay your hands on GRE materials for the new test takers, you can reach me through ggabriel2101@yahoo.com, am writing the new test next month

You can email me on gboyegadaniels@yahoo.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
Gboyega Plz do you have the lastest materials on GRE?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by GboyegaD(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2011
kaycome:

Gboyega Plz do you have the lastest materials on GRE?
I don't have any materials whatsoever.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Toluth(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
@GboyegaD, when are you going to change your location from lasgidi to tx, lol, thanks, really appreciate it, I will soon get in touch, wishing you a safe trip to your land of fortune,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
Tolu where you able to get the new materials for GRE?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2011
I only have the former one and will attach it to those that requested for it. The difference according to kaplanGRE is that the questions would be revised and more of maths stuff would be added. Check the web maybe you can get something good but beware of their newsletters.

www.kaptest.com/GRE/Home/index.html
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2011
Also my skool said i should send my transcript to WES for evaluation. Pl can someone give more information about this service. I mean how long it take to evaluate and how to they verify transcript. Maybe they send letter, call or mail my skool here. I need your help
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by USBound: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2011
@dammy1102: I am also heading to San Francisco. It's a good thing for us to connect. You can add me on: usbound911@yahoo.com

Or you can post your id here. Do you any other nairalander heading there? I am arriving early september. What about you?

dammy1102:

San Francisco, California

Thank you, it wasn't easy oh
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
Plz i need some one to enlighten me on WES
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
@kaycome,

I used wes. Their service is good but takes like 1.5 to 2 months if no delay. If you are applying for spring, it is better you start sending your transcript to wes tomorrow. It takes 2wks to reach them, 3 to 5 days for them to tell you they have sent the photocopies back to your school in Nigeria for verification(that one too takes another 2wks to reach Nigeria and 3 to 5 days to reach your school) -- They don't use courier for this ooo. Then, your school will reply them through the email they only disclose to schools. After that, your status will changed to ''evaluation in progress''. This takes 7 days to complete. After that, 1 copy will be send to the school you applied to and 1 copy to you. Add all the days together and tell me how many days.

Note: no matter how many avalanche of mails you send them, they will not reply you once they have sent the photocopies for verification. If you feel like your school didn't get it, you can request for resending to your school.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
Materials you will submit to them are your transcript + a copy of your degree certificate. You don't send them the same day ooo. You know, transcript has to come from your university and you will be the one sending the cert. photocopy. With that, there won't be any delay and pray that your school no vex go on strike during the process because I trust naija schools. lolz
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by shewhy: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hello Y'all, its been a while that I got in here last. No doubt this month has been so fruitful, house filled with lots of good news. The remaining applicant shall get there visa too by God's grace. Please anyone going to New York should hit me up asap. I'm flying to New York City soon. I really need a company. You can always add me up on freshpink007@yahoo.com or BB pin 324ED8F0. Stay blessed y'all

Regards,
Shewhy.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Ebuks: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2011
Please house, which of the school in usa or canada is offering free education and visa lottery. Am really serious about it. Thanks house for your co operations.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ILvNola: 5:28am On Aug 17, 2011
Anybody coming to Louisiana?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by coolgb(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2011
@ gboyega,
Check your mail box.

Hello house,
Has anyone tested in the GRE revised general test, please you can share the experience with the rest of us. Tnx
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by dammy1102(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2011
Usbond, i added u already
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by phy: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2011
GboyegaD:

Dammy, what date did you get that ticket for? I have a friend who intends traveling on the 23rd of this month and he is looking for a low fare ticket.

Royal Air Maroc is a good airline, you'll only have a few mins stopover at casablanca and you'll get to your destination same date.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by GboyegaD(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2011
imperiouxx:

I only have the former one and will attach it to those that requested for it. The difference according to kaplanGRE is that the questions would be revised and more of maths stuff would be added. Check the web maybe you can get something good but beware of their newsletters.

www.kaptest.com/GRE/Home/index.html

Please do not forget to send it to my lil sis. Her email add is ebun_bose@yahoo.com. I do not mind a copy as well. Kindly forward it gboyegadaniels@yahoo.com.

Toluth:

@GboyegaD, when are you going to change your location from lasgidi to tx, lol, thanks, really appreciate it, I will soon get in touch, wishing you a safe trip to your land of fortune,

Thanks a lot. I will be expecting your mails.

coolgb:

@ gboyega,
Check your mail box.
Hello house,
Has anyone tested in the GRE revised general test, please you can share the experience with the rest of us. Tnx

I will check and revert to you.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by williams20(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2011
good morning guys ,
i just got my i-20 couple of weeks ago and preparing for my interview in abuja
i need questions and helps
please my yahoo id is
peter_ogundele@yahoo.com
looking forward to hearing from you
thANK you guys
peter
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by next2TX: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
nairaspace:

use this link to know which airlines got seats.

http://www.skyscanner.com/flights/los/jfk/110821/airfares-from-lagos-to-new-york-john-f-kennedy-in-august-2011.html

got for my bro, yesterday for just 210,000 leaving on sunday, 21st.
@ nairaspace, men thanks so much. i was able to save 200k with jus dis info. I didnt see closer dat but i av booked on Emirate, Wed24-Thurs25(LAG-DUBAI-HOUSTON (George bush intercontinental airport) for just1316.05 us dolls(N201480 or so, ).
@ nairaspace,@house, I am stil searching for affordable flight from HOUSTON (George bush intercontinental airport) to ELPASO.wat do u think? Bus? Plane? wch one is best. By God's grace i should be in skool on friday.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
GboyegaD, I have attached the old materials to you and your lil. sis and coolgb. Let me know if you get it because it was done on my mobile. I'm at work.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nairaspace: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
next2_TX:

@ nairaspace, men thanks so much. i was able to save 200k with jus dis info. I didnt see closer dat but i av booked on Emirate, Wed24-Thurs25(LAG-DUBAI-HOUSTON (George bush intercontinental airport) for just1316.05 us dolls(N201480 or so, ).
@ nairaspace,@house, I am stil searching for affordable flight from HOUSTON (George bush intercontinental airport) to ELPASO.wat do u think? Bus? Plane? wch one is best. By God's grace i should be in skool on friday.

the cheapest i saw was 202$ leaving houstin 6pm, arriving el paso 11pm ish!!! with usairways

hop dis helps
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by femdot(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
imperiouxx:

GboyegaD, I have attached the old materials to you and your lil. sis and coolgb. Let me know if you get it because it was done on my mobile. I'm at work.
@ imperiouxx, please, i need the old Gre material. Kindly send it to my email (egbewaleprinces@yahoo.com)
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Toluth(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
imperiouxx:

@Imperioux, pls can you send the gre prep. Materials to mantao56@yahoo.com thanks,

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.