Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (78787 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

Good for u wink
Actually it's Good for you grin
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by 400billionman: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:
Why are guys crazy about sex?

Ask Buhari.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by sule5727: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
whizqueen:
Is anything wrong with making a decision to abstain from sex till marriage? angry
yeah many thing are wrong o because what if she married the guy and later find out dat her hubby is impotent what ll she do?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bros OP&co. D tin when dey pain be say as she tell U no sex
she go dey give one bros for corner

4 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
It's called blackmail, if she does this before marriage, imagine what she'll do when you're married...run for the hills and watch her come chasing after you

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by callonme(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
I hope I won't fail myself of the promise-let's keep still marriage.....in other news....

My blog loading.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by noblegrex: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nothing is wrong with that,bt how many of these ladies r also loyal. If u said no sex until after marriage then don't collect anything until after marriage too abi, then they'll complain. Ladiessssss ehn.I tire for them.if she's nt a virgin I'm afraid I won't take that xcept I want to b spiritaul.cos that virginity is d respect n ones it has been boko haramed what else. D pride has been taking away. So, what's d pride. She'll only escape my dick till after wedding if I confirm she's not a virgin bt a true n devoted born again christian. Else NEVER!!! Cos I've seen that 1 b4 n onoda guy is doing d service while d mumu is wetin till after wedding.

3 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by olalat(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Any big deal in having sex? Jst asking. I see it as one muscular tissue penetrating an open moisturing flex. D only diff is d sensation wc comes from pre sexual mindset. D same tin make homo enjoy each other. Whats big deal. Men loose out in d encounter, they suppose pay recovery charges.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Chilug(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
axiliborha:
What's wrong with no sex until marriage?
Every thing is wrong

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by 400billionman: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
It's called blackmail, if she does this before marriage, imagine what she'll do when you're married...run for the hills and watch her come chasing after you

We know the game.

Girls who say one thing today and tomorrow say the opposite..

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by 400billionman: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
noblegrex:
Nothing is wrong with that,bt how many of these ladies r also loyal. If u said no sex until after marriage then don't collect anything until after marriage too abi, then they'll complain. Ladiessssss ehn.I tire for them.if she's nt a virgin I'm afraid I won't take that xcept I want to b spiritaul.cos that virginity is d respect n ones it has been boko haramed what else. D pride has been taking away. So, what's d pride. She'll only escape my dick till after wedding if I confirm she's not a virgin bt a true n devoted born again christian. Else NEVER!!! Cos I've seen that 1 b4 n onoda guy is doing d service while d mumu is wetin till after wedding.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by menxer: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
axiliborha:

The same that is wrong with sex until marriage. grin

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by kUnimke: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
The same thing that is wrong when disvirgin, is the same thing that is wrong on no sex after marriage. U shuld have remain a virgin so that it will be clear that u dont want to give your virginity to another man.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Teespice(f): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
then respect the fact that she has decided to be celibate till marriage.
jeeez
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
AsanwaKC:
what if she lost her virginity through molestation ....and now decided not to do until after wedding... undecided undecided.....
This una lie lie story,95% babes will tell you their 1st guy forced himself on them,or they were r*ped. Bloody liars

5 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sex is not a reward for any man's patience.
Your offer of sex to a man is not a gift. Else take your gift and shove it down your ass quite simply.
It is a mutually consented and pleasurable exercise.

It takes two to tangle.
Simply put if the guy is interested in having sex in the menu: and the menu is not on offer, he should simply port.
If he decides to remain in the same restaurant and try other hors d'oeuvres the lady is offering then he should do this because he wants to and not because the lady simply wants him to or simply forced to.

Men should stop the definition of masculity by the attributes defined by ladies and vice versa.

Gosh.... this rubbish has got to stop MEN, man up.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
AsanwaKC:
what if she lost her virginity through molestation ....and now decided not to do until after wedding... undecided undecided.....I hate the way men thinks a times angry

I don't understand them too o. Today "all Nigerian girls are ho's", tomorrow, "how can she say no sex till marriage"
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by dapsonlou(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
400billionman:
Guys will you agree with this ?

She says she is afraid if you taste it now, you will run away.

You better run now. If you Marry are without sampling, then you find out she's Ajase Basket down there, what do u do then
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by happney65: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Why then did she go into a Relationship?Why then did she not wait till when she is about getting married before she goes into a Relationship..A cake of wanting to eat your cake and have it..Iranu,Abasha

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by 400billionman: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
axiliborha:
because its the guy who are approaching Na

Velocitron:

I don't understand them too o. Today "all Nigerian girls are ho's", tomorrow, "how can she say no sex till marriage"

Teespice:
then respect the fact that she has decided to be celibate till marriage.
jeeez

Ladies, this is not a war between both sexes. The guy in question has not had sex in the past one year.( he is no sexx freak). The last girl he dated walked away because she wanted sex but he never demanded for it openly.

He does not want a repeat of pretence, so he simply demanded for it now.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by 400billionman: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
dapsonlou:

You better run now. If you Marry are without sampling, then you find out she's Ajase Basket down there, what do u do then

grin Tanx bro..

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by xtervaganza(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
timawoku:
Agree with wetin? Na ojoro be that one na!

Na 2 give her my own rules sharparly...

No marriage until sex!!! grin
hahahaaaaaha
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by dinachi(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
No more expenses on her till marriage. You are also saving your money for the wife!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MizMyColi(f): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Acidosis:
Girls should stop deceiving themselves

If you're a non-virgin and you don't want s e x, why date a guy?

If you don't want s e x, wait till a man comes to approach you for marriage. No bf/gf things.

I would love to reply you, and possibly engage in a debate.....

But,
I came here solely to read commentswink
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by toshmann(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
timawoku:
Agree with wetin? Na ojoro be that one na!

Na 2 give her my own rules sharparly...

No marriage until sex!!! grin

Or better still, okay. Keep your legs closed, while i get sex from somewhere else until such a time that you'll be ready to open for me.

Women wahala angry
You open legs for everyone except the one that wants to marry u. angry

5 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
everything is wrong if the lady is not a virgin.

Really? So if she's had sex before that must she just continue having sex with any guy she dates even if that's not what she and regardless of whether the relationship lasts or not?

Surprisingly someone with your kind of mindset will the at the fore front of those who label ladies aswhores yet you can't imagine a relationship without sex simy because the girl is done it before.

I swear most guys thy comment on this forum are deranged. No sense at all.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MDOLOFU: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
goodmorning40:
She's right, pay and enjoy
did u say pay n enjoy? Wat if is pay n fall into well? Dat language of no sex bfor marriage na only tire lader d use am (virgine)
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Raalsalghul: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
If I were the one, that relationship will end the moment she utters that sentence “No sex before marriage”. If she were a virgin, I would consider. But for a non-virgin, No!

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Youngpo413: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
cococandy:

Really? So if she's had sex before that must she just continue having sex with any guy she dates even if that's not what she and regardless of whether the relationship lasts or not?

Surprisingly someone with your kind of mindset will the at the fore front of those who label ladies aswhores yet you can't imagine a relationship without sex simy because the girl is done it before.

I swear most guys thy comment on this forum are deranged. No sense at all.
SMH

suit yourself.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by blakky97(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
MsBliss:
Whatever excuse she gave to you for not wanting to have sex again until her wedding ,is her choice ,her decision and you should respect that .

There's never a good reason to commit fornication and no matter how we all try to paint it,fornication remains a sin and sex shouldn't be indulged in until marriage.

She learnt from her mistake and is willing to make amends. You shouldn't force ,blackmail or coarse her into doing what she don't want to do.

The most annoying thing is that when these same type of guys want to get married , they start searching everywhere for virgins. The untouched ones after succeeding in ruining the lives of other ladies .
I read one nairaland thread that asked ladies if they can marry a virgin male. 98% went for NO! I read a similar post on an american forum called girls ask guys, 95% went for yes! from your comment here; can you ma4ry a virgin guy?

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by AreaFada2: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
axiliborha:

It is that while she dey form holy holy for the mugu she wants to marry her, she will be polishing congo in another man's house. grin cheesy
Remember the babe who damaged herself doing abortion shortly before marriage even though she never slept with her fiance, doing no sex before marriage.

The motto seems to be: "If you want to marry me, no sex till then. If no marriage, I'm game". grin grin grin grin

So who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Superman11(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
400billionman:
Guys will you agree with this ?

She says she is afraid if you taste it now, you will run away.

but its true , if you are old enough you will know how easy it is to get bored with sex with someone. if there is no connection. sex is just ordinary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.