Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him (14079 Views)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by SeanT21(f): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2009
Hey,Its call love my dear.Just be happy that you got a good one.

God blessings comes in different forms!!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by cvibe: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2009
Sean T21

Bollocks! Is that your own idea of love?

One penny says the poster may not even have any deep feelings for the guy involved.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2009
I am stunned to read here that some peeps think this is some cooked up story

I am damn honest and serious about what i have posted

I have heard stories about Ibo men that sponsored their ''wife-to-be''/ ''girl'' all through secondary or university. So i really see no big deal in a man deciding to share his blessings with me

And yes, my love is a nigerian. He is a Yoruba man.

My friends too were rather surprised when they saw all he was doing and some even thought he was probably some politician or aristo until they met him. True to his style, he took the six of us for Italian meal at Eko Hotel (he suggested somewhere more expensive but i insisted on Eko Hotel)

I have asked him what is the catch and he tells me that there is nothing that all he had always wanted was a girl that will be honest, true, caring and faithful to him and that he has found that in me

He says that he put me to a lot of tests when we began dating to find out the type of person i was, and he did not find me wanting

I never demanded for a dime from him when we began dating although i knew he earned a fat salary and he was loaded

He actually asked me to loan him some money which i did. I was surprised because i knew he could afford it but i gave it to him all the same. I had to go and take the money from my savings. A month after he didnt give me the money back neither did he say anything about it and i never asked. I carried on with the relationship and didnt stop loving. He went overseas briefly and i got a text on my phone thanking me for the money with western union code asking me to go pick up the money from the bank. It was twice the money i lent him.

So many times when he takes me shopping to some exclusive stores , i always pick the items that are lowly priced and i even drag him to shops like primark where he laments about the crappy items but i tell him that what i want and he pays for them.

Sometimes, he tells me to call a cab but i tell him, that no, am cool with ''okada''

There is no time that i visit his mum that i dont take gifts along. Sometimes monetary and there is no time i go on vacation that i do not get him something no matter how small and he always appreciates it

Like i said marriage is seriously on the cards just that no formal proposal yet but we have talked about future plans, babies, etc

He tells me that this is the best time for him to spoil me and for me to enjoy myself because when marriage comes in, i will too busy worrying about three little boys running around the house

Besides, he says he wants us to grow old and grey together so that when we look back, we can smile and say, yes, we did have a swell time in our youth

Maybe he has a large heart, maybe there is something in me that he has seen, i really dont know
However, whatever it is, i am happy and really in love with him

All i want is advice on just how to show him how much i appreciate him

1 Like

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by emilyone(f): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2009
how lucky you are.

just continue to be a good girl and keep praying that he doesn't change overnight cus men are chameleon.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by martho(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2009
All this show of wealth is nothing.he might be generous but do u think he will make a good husband?u have to decide either u want to marry him for who he is or follow his money.my insticnts tells me u don't know him very well,so try and dig out things.finally never respect people's  money.no amount of money can buy u.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by charminme(f): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2009
Lucky u
Be careful
Be smart
Be vigilant
and Be prayerful
All the best
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by ktemple(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2009
d best u cld do is 2 b d mother of his children after all u love eachother as can b deduced 4rm ur writes-up.hope u are nt limitin ur affection 2 material things.all d best!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by tytylayor: 11:59am On Mar 04, 2009
emilyone:

how lucky you are.

just continue to be a good girl and keep praying that he doesn't change overnight cus men are chameleon.

seconded
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by charles316: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2009
if u are offering him tight pusssy,nice breast,then he can do all that.i can also do all dat for a girl dat has all these not those wide pussied girls.

girl enjoy d ride but make sure u sure u can stand by him if EFCC or interpol wants him.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by vanderjo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2009
@poster,
you are here to show off, cuz i can't just understand the reason for all those shits you mentioned,he gave you?is that all that makes you happy?
I ask you a question if he stops doing all that or if he wasn't rich,that is if the story is true,will you go out with him or come here to post this thread?be sincere you to yourself,.it is all unnecessary,there many women who are here that thier men do much more than the shits you mentioned here and they do not make a big deal out of it.
This is a real bad post.
@tytaylor,
all men aren't chameleon,i am not for instance.us e the word most men.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by allboyz(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2009
@Topic and Poster - Hmmm its Favor dear . . .its left for you now to be careful and love this fella . . .my question is that,do you love the man in question? its obvious that this young man loves you . . .be careful and follow sista woman's advise. . she's very matured at things like this.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by qdatanda: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2009
??
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by VENUSS(f): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2009
@like some1 already said, 'not all that gliter is gold'

pray he is really, that his purse will never dry,
pray 4 long life together in good health.
be faithfull, respect him

but hope u remember to save half of what he gives u, u never can tell wen tins will go bad
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by sistawoman: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2009
Girl I am so happy for you. You have yourself a good Yoruba man.

May God bless you with a wonderful marriage and 3 little boys like yall desire.

May God always bless you and yours.

Girl be the best mother and wife that you can be. I am sure your mom has taught you well.
Also since you are close to his mom, ask her to show you how to cook some of his fav. meals just like she used to cook them for him.

Surprise him with a candle light dinner
Buy him flowers sometimes
Write him love notes and leave it in his wallet, underware drawer, car, suitcase, suit pocket.
run his bath one night and guide him to the bathroom.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by simple65(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2009
Be faithful to him and keep on praying 4 him.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by prittigrrr(f): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
Poster, it seems all he REALLY WANTS IS YOU, so give it to him! One night when he comes over, arrive at the door with lingere he has never seen and have a huge bow tied around ur neck, waist or somewhere else on your body. Have his fav meal ready and have a bow on his place setting (flowers and candlelight wd b nice 2--I know women like this stuff more than guys but u want to show how much trouble u went to). Have a dessert of strawberries and cream and chocolate with the items gift wrapped. Maybe give a massage. I think you can guess the rest. Keep ur mind open and give him thank you dates every 2-3 months or so. I am sure he will feel appreciated. The trick is to take time to make him feel appreciated fully just for being him.

1 Like

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by touchmeder: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2009

This is no fairy tale

I am presently dating a young nigerian man that cares so much about me and has spoilt me silly with all sorts

He has a very very very good job with an international oil drilling organisation. In less than a year, he has done the following things for me:

**Summer vacation to Spain and France for just the both of us. Everything was on his tab
**A brand new 3G 16gig iphone
**A brand new Dell dual core laptop
**Vacation to the UK. All on his tab
**Lunch and dinner dates at various expensive restaurants
**Expensive Clothes, shoes
**Bought me a lovely silver neklace with an expensive wristwatch
**Gives me ''salary'' in dollars every month
**He tends buying me a car in the next couple of months
**Sex between us has been fantastic. He is actually the first man to ever go down on me

oh my God is this for real? Only you?Satisfied in all ramification, seemingly lacking nothing. carry go jo my sister. i beg make una quick quick marry oh make the equation for balance. cheesy
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by touchmeder: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2009
sistawoman:

Girl be the best mother and wife that you can be. I am sure your mom has taught you well.
Also since you are close to his mom, ask her to show you how to cook some of his fav. meals just like she used to cook them for him.

Write him love notes and leave it in his wallet, underware drawer, car, suitcase, suit pocket.

i am learning too.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Gamine(f): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

@Poster,

I could Almost Swear you are "K"
Small world, wont be description enough for my shock!
LOL. grin
Just keep being Who you are and Do what you can with Love.
Guys usually dont need much more than sincere appreciation and respect.

Wats up with all the Bad Belle on this thread?
Ive seen more than this happen.

Great guys exist

Great girls exist
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by JJYOU: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2009
@ OP,
He says that he put me to a lot of tests when we began dating to find out the type of person i was, and he did not find me wanting
All i want is advice on just how to show him how much i appreciate him

in my opinion that is why he his doing what he is doing.  i dont know why showing love and respect to your  other half suddenly become strange habit.  our men really have loads of apology to do.

i like the fact you respect her mum any good man will give his arm and leg to go the extra mile for any lady that makes the effort. i personally cant stand women who think having good relationship with your mum is a threat.

as for advice, other than the good ones people like sistawoman, charminme and others have given i like to add be graceful. be very graceful and forgiving. if you have any anger problem begin to quietly deal with it now because that is one thing that scare people like the man you just described.

one more thing is begin to help him plan for his future. help reduce his spending and do  more investment. dont forget leading from behind someone said. be gentle with him and know you dont have to win every time.

do everything to protect this relationship from everyone knowing your business.  i will strongly recommend you read  garry smalleys  making love last forever.  it will be one money you will be happy you spent.

good luck and best wishes.

Geetoylaz
geez gurl u're not lady like @ all, more than half the gurls that r on here to talk abt thier man, are mostly complainer. someone came here to praise her man the least u could do is ignore the post. dont raise unnecessary insult on someone whos done u no wrong. wonder why nigerians r like this , every thread u go to, half the posters are get very insultive.

@poster, hun u know what they say. the kinda person u r, determines the kinda person u'll get. i'd say 'good for u' however sometimes u need u refuse some offers from him now n then,  that will remind him that hes the most important thing to u. not his goodies.  plus, its better to be a giver than a reciever,  i  know hes got it all but thing is, u need to randomly buy stuffs for him too. even if its groundnut guys appreciate things given to them just as much as we do.  n pls pls pls, easy on the vacation things, sometimes u need to turn things down.  u wanna thank him? [size=18pt]remain faithful, also, help save his money[/size].  
very well said
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by doyin13(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2009
I am tired of all these threads where some guy or girl come to tell me about their
loved up lives.

Your boyfriend spoils you silly. . . . .okay. How do you think someone like me without
any money should react?

You are rubbing it in my face abi.

My friend take ur efulefu self away from here.

angry angry angry angry
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2009
Gamine:

shocked shocked shocked

@Poster,

I could Almost Swear you are "K"
Small world, wont be description enough for my shock!
LOL. grin
Just keep being Who you are and Do what you can with Love.
Guys usually dont need much more than sincere appreciation and respect.

Wats up with all the Bad Belle on this thread?
Ive seen more than this happen.

Great guys exist

Great girls exist

Do i sound like anyone  you know?

I am also stunned by all the bad belle comments as well
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2009
JJYOU:

@ OP,
in my opinion that is why he his doing what he is doing. i dont know why showing love and respect to your other half suddenly become strange habit. our men really have loads of apology to do.

i like the fact you respect her mum any good man will give his arm and leg to go the extra mile for any lady that makes the effort. i personally cant stand women who think having good relationship with your mum is a threat.

as for advice, other than the good ones people like sistawoman, charminme and others have given i like to add be graceful. be very graceful and forgiving. if you have any anger problem begin to quietly deal with it now because that is one thing that scare people like the man you just described.

one more thing is begin to help him plan for his future. help reduce his spending and do more investment. dont forget leading from behind someone said. be gentle with him and know you dont have to win every time.

do everything to protect this relationship from everyone knowing your business. i will strongly recommend you read garry smalleys making love last forever. it will be one money you will be happy you spent.

good luck and best wishes.
very well said

To say i give him upmost respect is an understatement

I even use ''E'' (the yoruba way of addressing someone older for him and he is just some few years older than i am
That alone i think drives him crazy

Yes, i bonded well with his mum
That i think also impressed him because he keeps telling me that his mum has told him that he must not let me go and his mum keeps telling me that she is looking forward to meeting my family in the nearest future

I do control my temper and when i am upset with him, i talk calmly or i just ignore him
Sometimes i do 'threaten him' by letting him know that there are other men that are attracted to me
I know this bad because he hates it. I am trying to stop. I do it something just to know his reaction and see if he will let me go. These days he seems used to my ''threats'' and laughs and tells me that i am going nowhere except to be with him

Yes, i do talk to him about investments and he listens. I try to cut down on his spendings but what can i do when i am at work and i get a package from DHL with some fancy gift from him?

I will look for the book and i will read it

Thank you
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2009
VENUSS:

@like some1 already said, 'not all that gliter is gold'

pray he is really, that his purse will never dry,
pray 4 long life together in good health.
be faithfull, respect him

but hope u remember to save half of what he gives u, u never can tell wen tins will go bad

sistawoman:

prittigrrr:

Poster, it seems all he REALLY WANTS IS YOU, so give it to him! One night when he comes over, arrive at the door with lingere he has never seen and have a huge bow tied around ur neck, waist or somewhere else on your body. Have his fav meal ready and have a bow on his place setting (flowers and candlelight wd b nice 2--I know women like this stuff more than guys but u want to show how much trouble u went to). Have a dessert of strawberries and cream and chocolate with the items gift wrapped. Maybe give a massage. I think you can guess the rest. Keep ur mind open and give him thank you dates every 2-3 months or so. I am sure he will feel appreciated. The trick is to take time to make him feel appreciated fully just for being him.

touchmeder:

oh my God is this for real? Only you?Satisfied in all ramification, seemingly lacking nothing. carry go jo my sister. i beg make una quick quick marry oh make the equation for balance. cheesy

I have taken note of all the things you ladies have suggested

Thank you
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by OfficeGirl(f): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2009
@ Poster, aren't you soooo lucky? this kind of men dont come around easily
these days. most men these days are super glue, before they take you out
for dinner na wahala talk more of shopping, i'm happy for you jare enjoy yourself.

Don't forget to pray and commit the relationship into God's hands and please always
shine your eyez!!!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by mezdim: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2009
all u girls are simply jelos of dis lucky sista,my dear,you are very lucky,its rare to c a guy who have the spirit of giving,swithat,be ur best in ur affair with him,even if he is goin astray,call him to track,above all put everytin in prayers,only prayers will preserve him for you,you are favoured,dont mind all this jelous girls,they just wish they are in ur palace,hold it tight
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by lancevader(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2009
mezdim:

all u girls are simply jelos of dis lucky sista,my dear,you are very lucky,its rare to c a guy who have the spirit of giving,swithat,be ur best in ur affair with him,even if he is goin astray,call him to track,above all put everytin in prayers,only prayers will preserve him for you,you are favoured,dont mind all this jelous girls,they just wish they are in ur palace,hold it tight
OfficeGirl:

@ Poster, aren't you soooo lucky? this kind of men dont come around easily
these days. most men these days are super glue, before they take you out
for dinner na wahala talk more of shopping, i'm happy for you jare enjoy yourself.

Don't forget to pray and commit the relationship into God's hands and please always
shine your eyez!!!

imagine see dem wat they allnow is shopping money money money
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Gamine(f): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2009
@poster,

Yeh, you sound like someone i know wink

Some people are just envious they arent you

and some just wish they could be this Guy to somebody.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2009
If not for the money, clothes, jewelry and all the other stuff
Would you love him?
Just food for thought.
Really, what do you mean by 'how can i thank him'?
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2009
Fuckiing bollocks. How can you be asking strangers how to thank MR NICE? Your close friends and families would have given you enuff advice by now.
Am not doubting a guy can do this, but this is not your case. I have a cousin whose fiancee does twice this, only close friends and family are aware of the treat. How do you thank God almighty who keeps you alive? You're bothered about thanking a ficticious man. Get a life, ur fantasies are peoples reality.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2009
the n
You sound a bit silly there because you are contradicting yourself. First you try insinuating that such actions from a guy is not possible and then next you say your cousin's fiancee is doing twice

How sure are you that i am not the girl? Or what do i stand to gain coming here to brag? Do you know me? Do i know you? Do you know my man? So what props am i going to achieve?

I am happy i stated my case here on nairaland because i have learnt some tips that i think will wow him the more

Yes,family and friends are aware although i do try to downplay all he is doing but it is really difficult

I am happy i have never listened to the advice of some of my friends and relatives because if i did maybe i would not be with my man

How do you explain advice of telling me to get pregnant to hold him down so that my man will have to choice but to walk me to the altar asap

Friends told me i was foolish not to have accepted the offer of the car when he first initiated it. I told them that he had something he was working on and was taking some of his finances i wanted him to finish that first. And they said i was foolish.

1 Like

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by ilaugh1: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2009
Poster

very funny - you are very materialistic. Go and sit down inside dirty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Size Doesn't Matter!. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.