Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him (14026 Views)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2009
is the fellow a nairalander btw.

and how far with the love.

All that stuff you say he's buying- you can also buy them yourself if you work hard.

even the iphone sef- dont you get it free or at a greatly reduced price with a contract?

anyway, better marry him before some other girl does since you say you love each other.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by sapphire01(m): 1:51am On Aug 07, 2009
prolly d guy aint nigerian, u don meet maga be dat. if u claim dat he's a nigerian, the u must be daydreamin. vacation 2 uk or wat, dafinitely daydreamin. on top wat. wel can we meet i also have some kindness 2 show u, enuff credut 4 ur fone, soi, our fone n enuff shaggin 4 u
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by memoor(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2009
@hotteju
Gal, u're just spot on, nice one.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Aproko(f): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2009
I just couldn't help but comment , its possible the poster is telling the truth , if the guy has the money to spend and has no qualms spending on the poster, then please let him spend , and poster , please enjoy , it may finish tomorrow & it just may not , but at least if it finishes, you can look back and know you enjoyed while it was there.

but poster wants to know what she should do to show appreciation and not my opinion on whether or not she is telling the truth or anything about their relationship. so i'll ask, did you do anything special but be yourself all this while? i suggest you keep doing what you've been doing , a guy that likes you likes you, whether or not you slave on his behalf. if you been pretending all this while, keep pretending (no even try show ur real sef), if you been as real as you say, then keep on keeping on , and all the best 2 u,
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
I think most male posters have instinctively recognized something is wrong somewhere. We are not disputing that the guy does not buy gifts but actually he is just treating her like a mistress/concubine.
Notice also how the poster never talks much about their compatibility or their shared interests,shared time but only about what she receives from him. If she truly loved the guy then these things would be most important not the expensive trinkets/food.The fact that he has not discussed making any commitment does seem not bother her only how to ensure that the gifts keep coming. (By the way what is wrong with earning you own living)
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by blueteeth: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2009
Funny enough I read d post of an idiot claiming to be rich and spends money on his girl, Anyway,he got nabbed I suspect dat ur story is crap,very big crap, ASUU!!!!, see what you've caused,I just found out dat Bill Gate has adopted me, Punk ass liar!.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by mimaa(f): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2009
How is that our biz, have you given me any of his present pls if na joke stop am, y must i tell you how to thank ur guy if like say u too like money.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by nex(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2009
You can thank him by taking him out sometime on your own trip. Doesn't have to be expensive but at least let him not be the only one churning out the surprises.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by candylips(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2009
@topic

FAKE STORY ALERT
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2009
i find it amusing that some people think i made this up.

what exactly do i aim to acheive from such.
just an update: we are still together, our love has been waxing stronger, we've had a few arguements which is normal in any relationship. we have been supportive of one another in numerous ways, lovemaking has been wowwww grin
i thank God for bringing our paths together
truly: men like him are rare !
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by sugarpp: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2009
@ poster congratulation u want chicken 2? grin
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2009
helovesme:

just an update: we are still together, our love has been waxing stronger, we've had a few arguements which is normal in any relationship. we have been supportive of one another in numerous ways, intimacy has been wowwww grin
Nice to hear that. I did not say you made it up. The main thing you should be concerned about is whether the guy is planning to commit to you.
If not then why should you be satisfied with mere gifts and trinkets?
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2009
@poster so how do you do it with him all the way from Europe, does he fly you in to have sex with him?
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by iluvpussy: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2009
When the guy is broke, you won't feel him again. You are happy since the money is there, will you stay by him when the money is not there. I know when he get broke, you will tell him he is not financially mature.

That guy wey dey do that thing, i'm sure is one stupid guy who think money can buy love.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by ADUNOKIKI(f): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2009
Well first he has a good job, secondly he loves you, but wait for a year to see if he continues, be careful he is not luring you into marraige.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Konjour(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2009
Sometimes,these sort of stories come being hard to believe,sometimes from people who dream of an ideal state,and assume the dream is real, but if this is REAL, then the previous posters have given the poster(of the topic) more than enough ways to keep the guy settled with her, i wish her the best luck can give. wink wink smiley
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2009
why is it that things like this often last
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2009
Why is it dat things like this often DOSEN'T last
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by asoderock(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2009
@post
How old is dis ur man?
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by martyns303(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2009
What can i say. Bleep his brains out, how else can u appreciate him? Mr too much money is paying for it right? But on a more serious note u can stop him from spending too much that way ur showing that ur interested in him not his deep pocket.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by frank317: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2009
@poster, no offence but what do you really want from nairaland?
you are obviously more interested in guys believing your story than in guys helping you with your need,
speeking of your need, what actually do u want from us.

you are just like a guy who is so healthy and goes to a doctor to say "Doctor, i am very healthy, i excercise, i take balanced diet, please what should i do to be healthy?" if i were the doctor i will ask you out of my office for wasting my time.

you obviously played your card right to get him, and you are still playing it right (according to your statements) to keep him. then why do u make ur self cheap by bringing it up here?

if i must speak, most nigerian guys who have the money will do such for their ladies. i can make a girl feel the way you feel about your man without having to go to such lenght.

most guys will feel bad because u (Unconsciouly) make it sound like these stuffs he does for you are what makes u love him, meanwhile its not.

it is good to appreciate your man, but we have seen all these before. some of us have been there and done that. u stand to gain absolute nothing by bringing it up here.

the reason why most guys are not happy with you is this: how many girl have come here to appreciate their men for what they really are? they only come here to call there men stingy becasue the mony is not there. i bet you, your man will never do all these if he has not got the mony. then what are we really saying?

lastly: ask yourself, if your man is given the oportunity to talk about you in a forum, what will he say? will he come here to tell us what a good fu_ck you are? because that will make him materialistic like you. enjoy yourself while it last becasue good things dont last forever
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by foyeks2001(f): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2009
good for u
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by squad1: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Poster, what is d latest?? grin
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Abekeade08(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
Chie some Nigerians are such haters. Both guys and girls have villified this girl for just asking about what she can do to show how much she appreciates her boyfriend. That's why our country is soo divided, once our fellow person is doing well, some naijas will be soo jealous and hoping for the persons downfall. My dear, u sound like a good and decent girl, sistawoman and some other betta people have given u good advice. I hope and pray things work out between u and your bf. Forget the haters, they don't mean didly squat. Carry go Jare, enjoy and take care of ur man.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Ayemokhia: 1:07am On Mar 12, 2010
Aniont d guy fast
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by chic2pimp(m): 3:39am On Mar 12, 2010
helovesme:

just an update: we are still together, our love has been waxing stronger, we've had a few arguements which is normal in any relationship. we have been supportive of one another in numerous ways, lovemaking has been wowwww grin
You asked the question right, why don't you give us the answer? grin grin grin grin
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Pweety4me(f): 3:43am On Mar 12, 2010
@Poster introduce him 2 me. . . cheesy i am sure that he will be pleased. . . cool tongue
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:44am On Mar 12, 2010
^^^ lmao
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 12, 2010
Pweety4me:

@Poster introduce him 2 me. . . cheesy i am sure that he will be pleased. . . cool tongue

LOL.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by auxanocash(m): 4:02am On Mar 12, 2010
ehen, so i guess you must be rotten now depending on how long he has been spoiling. hope i will not see you tomoro to want to marry you. just kidding, but be careful. is it his nature or you are the only one he is spending that much on . if yes, heeeen be careful
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by chelseabmw(m): 4:35am On Mar 12, 2010
@poster

Pls be realistic
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2010
Bad belle, envy, jealousy and strife is written all over the thread. Just because some people are not lucky enough to be the girl or the man, they are taking it out on the OP by raining curses on her. My dear ignore the bad belle people and pick up the constructive advice you have received.
I am very happy for you and it shows there is always a reward for being decent. Not like most girls out there that have sold themselves at the rate of 3 for N5 and are being treated like shit by men. When they hear stories like this, they become jealous and try to bring down the lucky girl.

Nigerianss, Poverty is a bad thing sha.

Sweetie just keep praying for him and remain faithful. I see a wonderful home in the future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? / Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB / Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.