Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him (14082 Views)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2009
@ Poster, I have some questions for you?

Is he very ugly? Cos he’ll feel privileged to be dating a pretty girl.
Is he very short? Because then he’ll need to go an extra mile to keep you.
Is he disabled in any form?
Is he sick in any way?

If all the answers to my questions are no, then honey you’ve got yourself a rare gem and you have to do all you can to keep him. Of course there are guys who can go an extra mile to make their girl happy, but they are one in a million.

Somewhere in your past sweetie, you must have done something really good. smiley
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by CrudeOil2(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2009
You are dating a drug dealer.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by milk2: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2009
Just be sure dat it is true love dat is existin between d 2 of u! But i know u women when money go u sure say u no go run. When money go luv goes. Dat u women, abi!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by nich(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2009
'hope u dont mind my asking, but "what were u doing for him during these 'spoiling spree' periods/trips?"
undecided
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2009
@OP
Read my post carefully, i never contradicted myself. I said its very possible. As a matter of fact, i'm a very generous guy too wink. I doubt your case because, either you are lying or exaggerating. How else do you want to thank a nice guy order than being faithful and being the best you can. Is that what you have to come to a public forum for? Its quite silly dear, no sense in it. Why not ask us how you should thank God for sparing your life or how you should thank your parents for bringing you up?
You opened an entertaining thread anyway, but just know we aren't fooled. If its real, you won't be here asking irrelevant questions, u will rather enjoy the moment quietly. If this unnecessary fantasy makes you happy, then ride on.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by sistawoman: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2009
The N:

@OP
Read my post carefully, i never contradicted myself. I said its very possible. As a matter of fact, i'm a very generous guy too wink. I doubt your case because, either you are lying or exaggerating. How else do you want to thank a nice guy order than being faithful and being the best you can. Is that what you have to come to a public forum for? Its quite silly dear, no sense in it. Why not ask us how you should thank God for sparing your life or how you should thank your parents for bringing you up?
You opened an entertaining thread anyway, but just know we aren't fooled. If its real, you won't be here asking irrelevant questions, u will rather enjoy the moment quietly. If this unnecessary fantasy makes you happy, then ride on.

I dont see anything wrong with someone asking for this type of advice. She has a really good man (from her account) and she does not want to loose him and wants him to know that she appreciates everything he does. I am happy that she opened the thread and I am happy that she is eager to learn new things and new ways of pleasing her man.

Sista ignore the negative stuff and follow the positives. Take good care of your man.

Treat him like a King and he will continue to treat you like a Queen.
Peace and blessings to you.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by prittigrrr(f): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2009
Why is she being condemned for posting on a forum? Last I checked we all post under a username so what attention does she gain by posting under an assumed handle? I feel this platform is perfect for what she originally asked. She makes far less than her man and she wants creative ideas abt pleasing and thanking him. She did not ask for commentary about whether he was a good guy or whether he is legit. @ OP, do not feel you have to respond to attacks and comments that are not responsive to your original post.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by IykeD(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2009
i really thought this post would end in "parts", now i see it's more of a seasonal stuff.What season are we in now pls? i missed some episodes tongue grin
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by jaleyne: 12:36am On Mar 05, 2009
I am a female NOT a male.

and i will say she sounds like she is lying as well.
no offense to you poster.

i have a husband who also works for an oil company in europe, and is european , and when we were dating he did way more for me than you describe.

He never bought me clothes and all that nonsense but the things that he has done did and still do have meaning.

Why you seem to be lying is not because of what he has done. YES men do these things and so much more for the women that they love, but the women that they love do not see the things which you choose to highlight as important.

For all the visa money, and plane tickets, and computers and bills and whatever other material thing (as our relationship like your was long distance) my husband gave to me, what I saw as important was not a plane ticket or phone; it was the fact that he CARED! And I could not imagine coming on here and saying,

'he bought me this and that and got the most expensive one, how can I thank him'

More likely than not, I would come on here and say , 'I am with a really sweet guy, who cares for me, and is always concerned about my feelings, and my welfare, and he makes me smile so much everyday , i didnt even think it was possible to be this much in love, what can I do to show him that I love him this much and that I appreciate his companionship'

How would your boyfriend feel to come on here and see what you have posted? If I were him I would feel like the only things that you bothered to notice is me throwing money at you and pleasuring you in bed. People are supposed to mean more than that to each other when in love.

But hey; life is not that serious. So enjoy him, and enjoy life.
Maximum respect poster.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by lancevader(m): 12:49am On Mar 05, 2009
jaleyne:

i have a husband who also works for an oil company in europe, and is european , and when we were dating he did way more for me than you describe.

He never bought me clothes and all that nonsense but the things that he has done did and still do have meaning.

Why you seem to be lying is not because of what he has done. YES men do these things and so much more for the women that they love, but the women that they love do not see the things which you choose to highlight as important.

For all the visa money, and plane tickets, and computers and bills and whatever other material thing (as our relationship like your was long distance) my husband gave to me, what I saw as important was not a plane ticket or phone; it was the fact that he CARED! And I could not imagine coming on here and saying,

'he bought me this and that and got the most expensive one, how can I thank him'

More likely than not, I would come on here and say , 'I am with a really sweet guy, who cares for me, and is always concerned about my feelings, and my welfare, and he makes me smile so much everyday , i didnt even think it was possible to be this much in love, what can I do to show him that I love him this much and that I appreciate his companionship'

How would your boyfriend feel to come on here and see what you have posted? If I were him I would feel like the only things that you bothered to notice is me throwing money at you and pleasuring you in bed. People are supposed to mean more than that to each other when in love.

Maximum respect poster.

singing toomuch money come let us feel dis party
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by AnthonyKil(m): 1:49am On Mar 05, 2009
I think the poster must be good in bed thats why the ugly dude gives her everything. Life's a bitch. Thats all it is.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by prittigrrr(f): 2:42am On Mar 05, 2009
why do so many question the truth of the orignal post based upon someone else's behavior? We won't all respond the same way to the same things.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by CrazyMan(m): 3:21am On Mar 05, 2009
@Poster. You say a Nigeria man did all those lovely things for you. A Nigerian man hmmm. Well its good at least we aren't that bad after all. For you my dear, the only thing you can give in return to him, is your heart.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Amigoz(f): 6:06am On Mar 05, 2009
Crazykid talk am wella nd stay faithful!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Gabry(f): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2009
crazykid:

@Poster. You say a Nigeria man did all those lovely things for you. A Nigerian man hmmm. Well its good at least we aren't that bad after all. For you my dear, the only thing you can give in return to him, is your heart.

Seems to me you have something up your sleeves boyfriend. Oya! Spill it out now. . .  angry tongue
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by CrazyMan(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2009
@Amigoz / Gabby, truth is I find it hard believeing that story. I'm trying to picture myself in his shoes. Can I spend all that just because am in love? Or rather can you spend lavish all that just because you're in love?
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2009
jaleyne:

Maximum respect poster.

You amuse me with your post

you say that i sound like i am lieing yet you are claiming that your European man did same and much more for you

so is it that you are contesting the fact that a nigerian man can do such or what?

am sure if i had posted here that i was dating a white man, i will be called all sort of names

you think if i do not make him happy and if he did not enjoy my company, he would take me along with him for his vacations or is there a decline in the number of girls in europe that he cannot have his pick? if we didnt enjoy each other's company and if he is not aware of the love i have for him, you think he will extend his generousity to such extent? what ever happened to eleko beach? he would not have to take me all the way down to a fancy beach in spain just to see me dressed in a bikini.

you think that a man that is not concerned about my welfare will do all these for me? if truly you have experienced half of the things you claim your white man did for you then you will understand the emotions that are running through me. you really should think well before posting.

if my boyfriend should ever stumble on this thread, knowing him for who he is , he would have a good laugh and tell me that i am yet to experience nothing yet-that he has only just begun with me and next thing he might say is that we should take time off from work for another vacation

i have only stated the material things that he has done for me and people think i am bragging, lying or exagerrating. i wonder what they will say if i state the quality that my man possesses, the qualities that i possess and the things we do together
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2009
sistawoman:

I dont see anything wrong with someone asking for this type of advice. She has a really good man (from her account) and she does not want to loose him and wants him to know that she appreciates everything he does. I am happy that she opened the thread and I am happy that she is eager to learn new things and new ways of pleasing her man.

Sista ignore the negative stuff and follow the positives. Take good care of your man.

Treat him like a King and he will continue to treat you like a Queen.
Peace and blessings to you.

thank you sister woman

i appreciate all your words of advice and encouragement
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2009
prittigrrr:

Why is she being condemned for posting on a forum? Last I checked we all post under a username so what  attention does she gain by posting under an assumed handle? I feel this platform is perfect for what she originally asked. She makes far less than her man and she wants creative ideas abt pleasing and thanking him. She did not ask for commentary about whether he was a good guy or whether he is legit. @ OP, do not feel you have to respond to attacks and comments that are not responsive to your original post.

you have said it all . thank you

i am not here asking for advice on how i can keep him or saying that i am not convinvced of his love for me and vice versa

all i need is creative ideas on how to thank and appreciate my man that has decided to share his blessings with me

he can afford to go for his vacations all alone and show me pictures on his arrival but the impression he has is that what is the point of going alone if he has a good girl that he loves and he afford the expenses for two of us
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by aus123(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2009
@Poster

FAKE!! FAKE!! FAKE!!!

NL are too smart, intelligent to be deceived,

You are just letting out ur wish and dream man!

I pray ur wish will come true one day,

You have a high taste 4 a good life,

You better work 4 it,

Even if ur is dad is the president of Naija,

Best of luck,,,,,,
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ Poster, I have some questions for you?

Is he very ugly? Cos he’ll feel privileged  to be dating a pretty girl.
Is he very short? Because then he’ll need to go an extra mile to keep you.
Is he disabled in any form?
Is he sick in any way?

If all the answers to my questions are no, then honey you’ve got yourself a rare gem and you have to do all you can to keep him. Of course there are guys who can go an extra mile to make their girl happy, but they are one in a million.

Somewhere in your past sweetie, you must have done something really good.  smiley

girlfriend, you are very funny.  smiley
my man is not ugly. with all modesty he is a very good looking man
he is healthy
not disabled
everything is complete

i know i have got myself a rare gem and i am probably being rewarded for being a well mannered and decent girl
reason  why i just need ideas on how to show i appreciate him

pls note: am not seeking for advice on how to keep him. the love we have for each other has sorted that out
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2009
aus123:

@Poster

FAKE!! FAKE!! FAKE!!!

NL are too smart, intelligent to be deceived,

You are just letting out ur wish and dream man!

I pray ur wish will come true one day,

You have a high taste 4 a good life,

You better work 4 it,

Even if ur is dad is the president of Naija,

Best of luck,,,,,,

Its really painful that some people think that i am telling lies and i made this all up

to show that this is no fake story

i have taken the picture of the iphone he got for me. i snapped it placed on a piece of paper with nairaland written on it

i have been asking, what do i stand to gain from bragging

who knows me? who knows my man? do i know you?

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by aus123(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2009
I can't c the phone,
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Druss(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2009
Even if this was true - you shud not post this. This shows a sign of insecurity and lack of maturity!!

All you had to say was you had a man who was and is very good to you and how would you thank him.

Learn and my advice is ask the mods to delete this thread.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2009
aus123:

I can't c the phone,

then you must be either blind or dumb
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by aus123(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2009
@helo

Pele oooooo!

This show everything abt u is just who u re!!!!

What else do u want to tell us.

He will buy u Cardillac next month,

Post the guy and ur picture too,

So we can access u,

The Taste of the puddy is on the eating///////////
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2009
Druss:

Even if this was true - you shud not post this. This shows a sign of insecurity and lack of maturity!!

All you had to say was you had a man who was and is very good to you and how would you thank him.

Learn and my advice is ask the mods to delete this thread.

i accept.

my apologies

i was only upset that some people think i made this all up

all i want is suggestions on how to thank him

is that too much to ask on a public, anonymous forum
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by lancevader(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2009
hmmm
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Druss(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2009
I posted after reading the first post and now that I have read the entire thread.

i) helovesme - i see your userID is based on your boyfriend

ii) i still stand by my post. There is an advice about preaching good news.

Just saw your post. What do you expect - How much does the average Nigerian live on? The man is spending a small fortune on you. In Proverbs there is a verse about a man cursing his neighbour cos he greeted him 'Good Morning' too loudly in the morning.

They have reason to doubt you - cos it is observed that those that front like big boys and girls are just pushers (UNILAG girls una own too much!!) and are fake. The real big boys and girls dont show ish - they dont boast ish. They dont need to prove anything.

Anyways my sisters always tell me I overpreach. I got 3 things from your post.

Do you love him back or are you feeling you are taking him for granted?

Do you want to play away from home?

Do you feel you are not worthy of this?
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Gabry(f): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2009
Poster,

Always support him and be at his side in times of need. all in all, be his other rib.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by aus123(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2009
@ Druss

This gay is nothing but a ;;;;;;;;;;;;

You have said it all;;;;;;;

Any other day, she is posting anything for public discuss,

She has to re-think,

I can imangine her mood now,
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2009
Druss:

I posted after reading the first post and now that I have read the entire thread.

i) helovesme - i see your userID is based on your boyfriend

ii) i still stand by my post. There is an advice about preaching good news.

Just saw your post. What do you expect - How much does the average Nigerian live on? The man is spending a small fortune on you. In Proverbs there is a verse about a man cursing his neighbour cos he greeted him 'Good Morning' too loudly in the morning.

They have reason to doubt you - cos it is observed that those that front like big boys and girls are just pushers (UNILAG girls una own too much!!) and are fake. The real big boys and girls dont show ish - they dont boast ish. They dont need to prove anything.

Anyways my sisters always tell me I overpreach. I got 3 things from your post.

Do you love him back or are you feeling you are taking him for granted?

Do you want to play away from home?

Do you feel you are not worthy of this?

okay. i am not a student neither did i school at the university of lagos. he only does all these to me. so i do not see it as flaunting or boasting. he only took my friends out for dinner because he wanted an opportunity to meet my friends.

he is has a very very very good job. i have stated that here already

yes, i do love him back. very much. much more than i am even willing to admit. and no i dont take him for granted. if you read through my posts, you will see where i stated that i have top respect for him. i do not think its possible to respect a man that is being taken for granted.

i do not understand what you mean by play away from home

i do feel worthy because i am a very decent girl. although sometimes i tease him about how come he spoils me so much after all my p***sy is not laced with gold. he laughs it off and tells me that it is my personality and my character that endeared me to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Size Doesn't Matter!. / . / Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.