Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him (14081 Views)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / Don't Be Angry Wit Ur Ex.....instead Thank Him/her 4 Making U Wiser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2009
i just hope you dont get used to it. cos this is where most girls get things wrong.
and you better not sit on ur behind and expect things to be the way it is forever.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Treetop20(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2009
OMO IBO:

i just hope you dont get used to it. cos this is where most girls get things wrong.
and you better not sit on ur behind and expect things to be the way it is forever.

she just wants advice on how to appreciate him
how does your reply help?
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by tope2000(f): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2009
I'm I sensing jealousy from NL men??
i thot women get jealous over stuffs like this grin grin
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2009
sistawoman:

Men love a woman is above all else loyal.

They love to be able to brag to thier friends what a good girl you are along with your beauty.

They can feel it like you do when a woman really loves him.

it is in the small things that he will see the love.

Follow the list I gave before and trust me he will know that you appereciate everything he does.

Learn him above all else and you will be able to cater to his needs before he knows he has them.  This he will not forget.

If he likes a glass of wine when he gets home, make sure you are never out.
If he likes to put on his slippers when he gets home make sure they are where he can find them.

Be an asset to his life and compliment his life well.

Get along with his parents (esp. mother) and you are in there like flin.

Please never let him walk all over you or he will start to disrespect you and will never stop doing it.  But if you dont allow him to do that he will respect you and love you for it.

Learn to LEAD FROM BEHIND

Thank you

With all modesty, i am a very pretty young lady

I have my own job but of course my pay is nothing compares with what he earns

I am not impressed about the phone or laptop or fancy clothes because any guy can do that

What drives me wild is the vacations on his tab. I mean its luxury throughout. The first time he suggested the vacation, i thought he was joking until he gave me all the documentation i needed to present to the embassy and then i was off with him

His mum likes me sooo much. I do pay visits to her sometimes, sometimes i go alone, sometimes we go together and each time i take modest gifts along to give her

Yes, i guess its the small things he sees

Although am pretty, i tell other men off point blank so i have never had any reason to sneak my phones or indulge in any of those small pranks girls play

I do cook for him and i try as to give him as much attention as he gives to me
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by DaPhoenix(f): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2009
I know right. If a man came by posting about how many girls he's had sex with within a day, no one objects him.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Geetoylaz(f): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Oops i ripped a lunatic's nerve! grin
nah actually u didnt. obviovsly, guys like u tend to hate a lot. cos u're broke. so when n sista finds her self a providing man that u cant match up to, u get all frustrated. i bet my last cent that ur single, not just single, but u've been single for a long ass time.  n when gurls dont go for loosers like u n get swept off thier feet by real blokes, u cant help but blame ur self day after day for being such a fallback.   n thats why when a chick is totally off the market, u feel this sharp pain that forces u to attack her, but since she out of ur reach, u rain insults instead. so hun i've dealt with breakdowns like u in the past n hun i'm not retired yet, so if u think a gurl like me cant get to a guy like u, think again hun, cos i'll break u. hows that i'm i in the ball park??

1 Like

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2009
Treetop20:

she just wants advice on how to appreciate him
how does your reply help?

Yes thats all i need
I wonder why all the bashing

tope2000:

I'm sensing jealousness from NL men??
i thot women get jealous over stuffs like this grin grin

Am surprised as well

When i was still in Uni, i know nigerian students that spent heavily on their babes

So i really do not know some people are stunned that a guy that works with an oil company can spend so much on his girl
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Treetop20(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2009
Geetoylaz:

nah actually u didnt. obviovsly,  guys like u tend to hate a lot. cos u're broke. so when n sista finds her self a providing man that u cant match up to, u get all frustrated. i bet my last cent that ur single, not just single, but u've been single for a long ass time.  n when gurls dont go for loosers like u n get swept off thier feet by real blokes, u cant help but blame ur self day after day for being such a fallback.   n thats why when a chick is totally off the market, u feel this sharp pain that forces u to attack her, but since she out of ur reach, u rain insults instead. so hun i've dealt with breakdowns like u in the past n hun i'm not retired yet, so if u think a gurl like me cant get to a guy like u, think again hun, cos i'll break u. hows that i'm i in the ball park??
what is there to hate about?
maybe your boyfriend has never bought anything for you before?
any sensible man will do what he is doing for her and MORE!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by tope2000(f): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2009
Treetop20:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . . . .i think u shud go back n read, she isnt cussing the poster o
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Treetop20(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2009
tope2000:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . . . .i think u shud go back n read, she isnt cussing the poster o
i know who she is cursing
i really don't think her rants make any sense

1 Like

Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by helovesme(f): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2009
Treetop20:

Thank you
May you find a girl that you can shower with care and love and i hope she appreciates you for it as well
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by MrCrackles(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2009
Geetoylaz:

nah actually u didnt. obviovsly, guys like u tend to hate a lot. cos u're broke. so when n sista finds her self a providing man that u cant match up to, u get all frustrated. i bet my last cent that ur single, not just single, but u've been single for a long ass time.  n when gurls dont go for loosers like u n get swept off thier feet by real blokes, u cant help but blame ur self day after day for being such a fallback.   n thats why when a chick is totally off the market, u feel this sharp pain that forces u to attack her, but since she out of ur reach, u rain insults instead. so hun i've dealt with breakdowns like u in the past n hun i'm not retired yet, so if u think a gurl like me cant get to a guy like u, think again hun, cos i'll break u. hows that i'm i in the ball park??

Finished ranting and bleating yet or do you have more gobblydygook in the barrel? grin
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by spoilt(f): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2009
@ OP
Good for you. Enjoy it while it lasts. Dont do  nothing to screw it up.  grin
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by tope2000(f): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2009
Treetop20:

oh ok wink
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by MrCrackles(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2009
Treetop20:

Certainly doesnt, and not even worth replying to! grin
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Treetop20(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2009
helovesme:

Thank you
May you find a girl that you can shower with care and love and i hope she appreciates you for it as well
Amen cheesy
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by IykeD(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
ok now i get it but you should have given us the full gist in the original post like him working in Europe cos i don't see why a man working in Niger will be paying you salary(allowance) in dols even if he is paid in dols.Now i see, it's not only the Nollywood people give us unnecesary "part 2, 3 and 4" versions of their scripts, have such on NL posts too.We don't mind part 3 though, like more details about the various vacations et al.
To the ladies who think we are hating, what's there to hate, we are guys and sensible enough to know when something doesn't sound true/right but i guess she has made a lil bit clarification on her initial post.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Treetop20(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2009
IykeD:

ok now i get it but you should have given us the full gist in the original post like him working in Europe cos i don't see why a man working in Niger will be paying you salary in dols even if he is paid in dols.Now i see, it's not only the Nollywood people give us unnecesary "part 2, 3 and 4" versions of their scripts, have such on NL posts too.We don't mind part 3 though, like more details about the various vacations et al.
To the ladies who think we are hating, what's there to hate, we are guys and sensible enough to know when something doesn't sound true/right but i guess she has made a lil bit clarification on her initial post.
i have a cousin who pays for his girlfriends mortgage( she's in the UK)
from Nigeria. it does happen
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by tope2000(f): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2009
Treetop20:

i have a cousin who pays for his girlfriends mortgage( she's in the UK)
from Nigeria. it does happen

Some even buy the house cash down cool
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by spoilt(f): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2009
Ok people, there's something i dont quite get.
When women rant and hate on men we say that they are gold digging, ungrateful, never satisfied women. here we have someone who is apparently satisfied with her man and singing his praises and holes are being picked in her story. Who cares if its true?? grin  At least one of you is doing it right and representing.  grin
Learn from him boys!!!!
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Treetop20(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2009
tope2000:

Some even buy the house cash down cool
see her mouth grin
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by spoilt(f): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2009
@ Op
you wanted to know how to thank him?

The oldest way to thank a man.  wink

Thank the hell out of him.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by chisimdi(f): 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2009
spoilt:

Ok people, there's something i dont quite get.
When women rant and hate on men we say that they are gold digging, ungrateful, never satisfied women. here we have someone who is apparently satisfied with her man and singing his praises and holes are being picked in her story. Who cares if its true?? grin  At least one of you is doing it right and representing.  grin
Learn from him boys!!!!
lol 2 u cheesy cheesy
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by tope2000(f): 12:01am On Mar 04, 2009
Treetop20:

see her mouth grin

its true na grin
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Geetoylaz(f): 12:26am On Mar 04, 2009
Treetop20:

ok like the tope adviced u, u really need to go back n read cos rite now u're the one not making sense. the guy (mr crackle) called the poster a fraud n thats how it all started, so go back, read, b4 u start attacking ppl. n hun i dont need men buying shit for me. i've got it all , i'm toooooo independent. but i also admire men that do things for thier women though . i was in favour of the poster.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by tick(m): 3:53am On Mar 04, 2009
@ poster
just keep doing those things that attracted him to you.
but u for easy on all dis ur paris, uk trip and your expensive gifts because no b everybody for here dey happy oo
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Gabry(f): 3:56am On Mar 04, 2009
Poster, am glad you are living the life but always be carefulll. . . .

i just saw on Oprah the other day the same case. . . Turn out to be in the end of the day, the lady got sold as prostitute or the lady got pregnant and he dumped her sorry ass or hmmm. . . . I hope he is genuine.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by oluwafemi113(m): 4:56am On Mar 04, 2009
cool na your time
enjoy
but think ooo
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by cvibe: 5:32am On Mar 04, 2009
@ poster

Who your guy is:

One of those youngsters who just got a job, first time to meet a pretty girl and thinks the only way to hold a beautiful girl down from the competition is to buy buy buy so as to keep you from alangua.

You don't come across as a real woman cos if you are, you would outrightly reject some of those gifts to give yourself some real value especially when you have your own job as well.

Seen your type many times before, and i know where they end up.
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by 190: 5:44am On Mar 04, 2009
the greastest mistak was the poster sayin suc tins here
com and see males and females gettin Jlous
i pity una
abeg mak u giv me ur bf # mak i call am
maybe e fit arrange Job 4 me 4 wher e de work
abi wetin u reason
reply bak
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by AnthonyKil(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2009
Poster, ladies like you are really going to be those typical females. useless, Ditsy, retarded, lazy and daft. Girls like you are obviously Gold Diggers. Give him your pussy and he will be please. after all, thats all you could afford to give to him. U're obviously acting like a LovePeddler. Continue on cause thats what females are created for. To please the men. smiley
Re: He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him by Moonstone(f): 6:30am On Mar 04, 2009
There is no Nigerian man like this! What da heck? Girl, if this is a fantasy, please tell us now.
Fact: NO Nigerian dude is that generous unless there's something else to it. So tell us you secret cos you seem to be deserving of these things.

If this is true, then treat him like the man he deserves to be treated as. If my man did half of those things, I wouldn't accept them cos I will believe that he's expecting something I can't give him. He's a very materialistic guy, you should be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Size Doesn't Matter!. / . / Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.