Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna (19832 Views)

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Mods, Pls Lift The Ban On Sandrannna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Osirimononaye(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2015

Wait.

Here it comes.

Booms!!.

Notin.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by biznus: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Neyoor:

Click like if u agree that both of them are brainless.
they are 1and the same person

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by naijaboiy: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
moment5:
MissClassy n Sandranna that's uncalled for,You girls should chill....Sandranna go to my profile n view my pics, if You like it hit me up.
See this one grin

8 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Osirimononaye:

Notin.

U are sandranna bro i think.... sense yall lack in yo family......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
sandrannna:

If u cannot upload ur picture, don't ever mention me again. Ugly girl.
Hi, is that u on your dp? Did you bleach? Cos your neck's colour is different from your face's colour. Then your ears side have another colour entirely.

Then the breast looks like its getting tired already as it is facing south.

Its not good oh..take care of your body na...haba!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by espn(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
sandrannna:
No jokes. Fine guys, post ur best picture. U r allowed to use make-up, u r allowed to paint ur picture with pic mix and d likes. D guy with d finest picture will have the opportunity of going on a date with sandrannna.
too many kids nd clowns on NL..i just can't get it..
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by naijaboiy: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

It's simply because you are a redundant fool, and I can't stand obdurate fools like you.
She's simply a seriousbabe wannabe grin

Please allow her to enjoy her moments. cheesy
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by dharay88: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
moment5:
MissClassy n Sandranna that's uncalled for,You girls should chill....Sandranna go to my profile n view my pics, if You like it hit me up.
mumu,
U ain't diff fr0m daht mor0n daht uploaded his pix.

Mtcheeeeew.!

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Osirimononaye(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:

U are sandranna bro i think.... sense yall lack in yo family......

Wait.

Loading Speech.

Don't have ur time.

Smh!.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by ikeepitreal(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
moment5:

Daddy bola, u daft o. No be small

3 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by naijaboiy: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
nobosaba:
Meeee
Nawa for you o grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by naijaboiy: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Osirimononaye:

Wait.

Loading Speech.

Don't have ur time.

Smh!.
ishilove please take note of this redundant fool. undecided

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
sandrannna:

If u cannot upload ur picture, don't ever mention me again. Ugly girl.

Did you buy data for me? Who are you to tell me what to do?

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Smh!.
I undastand kids like u wu just got their first laptop
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Osirimononaye(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

ishilove please take note of this redundant fool. undecided

No Time For Slaves.

5 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

You are a fool. Did you buy data for me? Who are you to tell me what to do?

I will continue to quote you and call out your foolishness, since you have decided to be a _stupid troll.
u becomin childish with dis. Stop dis shiiit and let d fvcktard gooo

3 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by cutesmilez(f): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
here to read comments. abeg wu get popcorn cool
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Osirimononaye(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:

I undastand kids like u wu just got their first laptop

No Time For Slaves.

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
u becomin childish with dis. Stop dis shiiit and let d fvcktard gooo

I have the right to do whatever I choose to. You don't tell me what to do.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Another TROLL..

We need age restriction on Nairaland undecided.
sure we do... O.p looks 16... #nooffense... didn't see Ur bday wishes??
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Johnnoah1st: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
CHM11:

Oboy thank God say ur mother born u when she did oh. Na siamese twins u for just be cos e be like say another head been don dey form from this your head!!!
Wth is that? Chisos!!! Edwaaaaaaard!
CHAI!! SEE INSULT, O BOY U WICKED OOO, HAHAHAHA
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

I have the right to do whatever I choose to. You don't tell me what to do.
no1's trinna trash ur rite gal.... Bt yoruba wud say " doing too much wud put u in trouble" (aseju ni baba ala se te)....

U wud seen be lyk her coz am begining to see no difference in u and sandranna or waheva d beech calls herself

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
i just tire for some girls...ah swear!!
i'm not trilled a dumbass nigga fell for it undecided

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by IamLEGEND1: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
nobosaba:
Meeee
BHET WHY?

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
no1's trinna trash ur rite gal.... Bt yoruba wud say " doing too much wud put u in trouble" (aseju ni baba ala se te)....

U wud seen be lyk her coz am begining to see no difference in u and sandranna or waheva d beech calls herself

1) I don't give a fvck about your opinion.

2) Read no1 again and continue to read, memorize and recite it till it gets ingrained in your subconscious.

3) You don't tell me what I should or should not do.

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
CHAI!! SEE INSULT, O BOY U WICKED OOO, HAHAHAHA

No be insult say u tell big head say e head big na.

Ok now take a look at the OP's picture, then look at that guys picture then imagine the two of them come join their gene born pikin!!!! Chiiiiisos!!!!...

Na that kind pikin dem dey put for basket, then push enter river make water carry am go!!!

2 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Deejavuu(f): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
CHM11:

Oboy thank God say ur mother born u when she did oh. Na siamese twins u for just be cos e be like say another head been don dey form from this your head!!!
Wth is that? Chisos!!! Edwaaaaaaard!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Be nice please.. embarassed
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by faith551(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Your mates are getting married.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by MrCork: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
sandrannna:
No jokes. Fine guys, post ur best picture. U r allowed to use make-up, u r allowed to paint ur picture with pic mix and d likes. D guy with d finest picture will have the opportunity of going on a date with sandrannna.

sandrannna<<<<<<<<< MALE!!!! ..... when the hell will some guys STOP logginin as females?? .... WHO THE HELL DO U THINK YOR DESIVIN ?? angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
I smell a guy behind that moniker...
Umm...

Your moniker tells exactly who you are...Sandra nnna

2 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by IamLEGEND1: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
sandrannna:

pls learn from ur parents mistake and use birth control. We certainly dont want another mini version of you running around freely

2 Likes

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Be nice please.. embarassed
That's me being nice oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.