Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna (19703 Views)

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Mods, Pls Lift The Ban On Sandrannna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2015
MzMayD:
sad sad sad sad

selfish citizens sad
Tanku...just keep your siamese punny away from aso rock or daura..I don't even want to see u near his Helipad before your render us presidentless and we have to settle for Mr common commissioner.

Na tinubu send u abi?
Charlies angels!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You too vex sef, oya come chop kiss abeg make your body sweet you small like who win lottery. kiss kiss
wow! This must be my lucky night
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2015
SlimAdenike:
wow! This must be my lucky night
But come oh , why you dey change DP like woman wey dey see her period dey change pad and pant? angry
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
The safe is under my Mom's and Dad's custody and my Dad has a temperament that supersedes that of Calibos in the Clash Of the Titans each time anyone goes close to that safe except moi tongue
He didn't tell u? sad sad

he gave it to me last night after we did two hours non stop.......... sad sad

pls keep your dck there tonight. Am begging.

I need it to make 14th of my collection. sad
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2015
SlimAdenike:
so I became the object of fun
Naaa you became a friend in the cheerful latenight discussion.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:

Tanku...just keep your siamese punny away from aso rock or daura..I don't even want to see u near his Helipad before your render us presidentless and we have to settle for Mr common commissioner.

Na tinubu send u abi?
Charlies angels!
In fact I'm out of here... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Highlighted part is epic - no janjawiid dem catch you o. cheesy
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
But come oh , why you dey change DP like woman wey dey see her period dey change pad and pant? angry
the last time I checked,it is my phone and profile so I can do as I please with em
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2015
SlimAdenike:
the last time I checked,it is my phone and profile so I can do as I please with em
Put another one lemme see nau. grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:

Naaa you became a friend in the cheerful latenight discussion.
no,I'm pissed right now coz I didn't find it funny
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:

Na tinubu send u abi?
Charlies angels!
undecided undecided

buhari will hate you for this tongue
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Don't piss on me abeg. cheesy

Enter corner go piss jare angry
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2015
sandrannna:
No jokes. Fine guys, post ur best picture. U r allowed to use make-up, u r allowed to paint ur picture with pic mix and d likes. D guy with d finest picture will have the opportunity of going on a date with sandrannna.
hmmmm this ur boobi for ur chest carry oo.anyway hope say na ur real pix dey ur dp? cheesy
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2015
MzMayD:
undecided undecided undecided
catch me if you can tongue

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
In fact I'm out of here... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Highlighted part is epic - no janjawiid dem catch you o. cheesy
Lols na barcanista dem dey fit attack na...not me!...I'm a Chemist, I will analyse and deanalyse with clear facts and figures that all they can do is either run away or turn to insults. That's for politics section sha lol.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 12:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't piss on me abeg. cheesy

Enter corner go piss jare angry
I guess the world evolves around you right coz you're acting like a spoil sport
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2015
MzMayD:
undecided undecided

Not at all.

Buhari has one big mature one at home and at his age he can't pound that thang the way she would want it pounded .

Best bet is for him to be loyal to one punny or end up misfiring during crucial matches and of course you goal keepers don't like poor strikers. grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2015
MzMayD:
undecided undecided
I don't send him oh, I didn't even want him there in the first place!! ....
Sweetheart
Take him to heaven!!!
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=Luedave post=35420395][/quote] hilarious grin grin grin
your black face grin grin
that molly is damn ugly grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:

Lols na barcanista dem dey fit attack na...not me!...I'm a Chemist, I will analyse and deanalyse with clear facts and figures that all they can do is either run away or turn to insults. That's for politics section sha lol.
what do you want ? my love wink

Oya come chop one serious hot kiss - Don't tell MzMayD that I kissed you eh. cheesy grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 03, 2015
lefulefu:

hmmmm this ur boobi for ur chest carry oo.anyway hope say na ur real pix dey ur dp? cheesy
PAPA CHUKS U BETA B CAREFULL WETIN CARRY UR EYES GO SEE BOOOBY ABI MAMA CHUKS OWN NO BIG ENOUGH......?? AFTARALL DAT OP NA GUY XO U FVCK UP AND DOWN BIG TIME
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 12:16am On Jul 03, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Oh, sorry about that.

Lighten up a lil tho.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:
I don't send him oh, I didn't even want him there in the first place!! ....
Sweetheart
Take him to heaven!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

Oya come chop one serious hot kiss - Don't tell M zMayD that I kissed you eh. cheesy grin
so CHM11 is she smiley

interesting cool
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2015
MzMayD:
hilarious grin grin grin

your black face grin grin

that molly is damn ugly grin
black face white eyes.. Wat bout dat? Only God knows if u dis dude cuter than.......
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

Oya come chop one serious hot kiss - Don't tell MzMayD that I kissed you eh. cheesy grin
You dey craze? Who you dey kiss? Niggur that's so gay!

Yeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Shiboskaranmamda skura
Kashimasu minamasu teku heloha yehusha
Hashamakara skigrekula metula mekusa

I bind and cash every detachable or undetachable d1ck from my butt!!!! Any truckpushers d1ck or any miscellaneously random dick fashioned against my butthole, I strike with the thunder than Sango and Amadioha saved for the rainy days!!!!

Yes Lord, Thank you lord for answered prayers!!!!
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

hey! gay how are u
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 03, 2015
Luedave:
black face white eyes.. Wat bout dat? Only God knows if u dis dude cuter than.......
no its black face with yellow eyes tongue. tongue

cats don't have white eyes. At least pretend to be intelligent for once !!! undecided
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 12:25am On Jul 03, 2015
MzMayD:
so CHM11 is she smiley

interesting cool
No be only she..na sha!!!!

If God had made me a woman, I would have synthesized a 18 inch d1ck in my lab using soy oil, porcelain, polyurethan and pork!!!!

How can I be without a d1ck!!!!....it just doesn't feel right!!!
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by UnknownT: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2015
MzMayD:
no its black face with yellow eyes tongue. tongue

cats don't have white eyes. At least pretend to be intelligent for once !!! undecided
dude try get some sleep, u eyes getting dull already... My cats eyes are white if u care to know.... Anyways dude pulldown ur dp before u get a cyber slap
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:

No be only she..na sha!!!!

If God had made me a woman, I would have synthesized a 18 inch d1ck in my lab using soy oil, porcelain, polyurethan and pork!!!!

How can I be without a d1ck!!!!....it just doesn't feel right!!!
is dat how u prepare hotdog?? i

Hope

Some of

You

Aint self

Servicing

?
?
?
?
?

??
?
??
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Luedave:
PAPA CHUKS U BETA B CAREFULL WETIN CARRY UR EYES GO SEE BOOOBY ABI MAMA CHUKS OWN NO BIG ENOUGH......?? AFTARALL DAT OP NA GUY XO U FVCK UP AND DOWN BIG TIME
papa chucks ke? cheesy
i no be igbo guy ooo.na proper esan guy i be cheesy.emm sorry na the boobi just dey stare at me na im i look at the boobi back.no harm intended cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / O / Nigeria; States With The Highest Gay Population By Google Index.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.