Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna (19704 Views)

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Mods, Pls Lift The Ban On Sandrannna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I go disturb you for this thread until you pack your ngwongwo commot make we feed our eyes joor. cheesy

You wan come spoil market for us here? cheesy

Feed what eyes? That op has used three different profile pictures since he/she registered.

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm talking about that thing nau. grin
are you starved?
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I guess she is your girlfriend right? You shouldn't gang up on me,its silly
Oyibo!! hapu shiit! grin grin

Go sleep abeg before dem go tear your pant for here o. grin grin grin

Op, how far ? how much for a drop? wink
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
SlimAdenike:
You sound like a very serious person even on social media. Are you in the military?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
SlimAdenike:
ur last pro pic wasnt dis fyn but if truely dis you... Abeg how ur market b make i know
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
misssclassy:

Feed what eyes? That op has used three different profile pictures since he/she registered.
We don't care o grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oyibo!! hapu shiit! grin grin
Go sleep abeg before dem go tear your pant for here o. grin grin grin
Op, how far ? how much for a drop? wink
hahahahhahaha you're weird kiddo
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
CHM11:

You sound like a very serious person even on social media. Are you in the military?
Shots fired......everybody be warned shots fired at east end. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
CHM11:

Done!!!
But can't share answer cos the sample is still very important. My analysis was Non destructive.
LOL.. Aiite..

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
dey gve urself hope... Well dat bag am seeing aint even fr her....
Ehen ok oh cos I was wondering the connection in colours between her shoes and her dress. Then the bag caught my attention as it almost match the shoes.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by badinfluence: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
O please Jesus.. help us exorcise these demons undecided
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
ur last pro pic wasnt dis fyn but if truely dis you... Abeg how ur market b make i know
I'm not the kind of girl to parade a beauty that I do not possess on a forum and if you are looking for a product to buy then talk to the owner of this thread,she is the one parading herself like an antique for auction
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
SlimAdenike:
are you starved?
Even I'm starved I still wouldn't hump that half ass of yours ma'am ,now back off and go get too serious with ya toy at home. angry angry

Just dey form seriousness for njakiri thread....mtcheeew .\
If I slap you eh, your nippple go sing like Timaya. grin grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oboy you dun too greet the girl nau, haba! na so you dey greet Nkechi that your neighbor wey face be like wetin dem take serve juju? grin grin grin
lol.. guy calm down..
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Enegod(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
CHM11:

Haba bro...na Quadrant for ecological studies?
abeg I didn't pass Biology.

I no understand wetin you dey talk grin grin

Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided undecided I'm not as tall as an Iroko, neither as short as a pineapple cheesy..
maybe you are as tall as a YAM grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even I'm starved I still wouldn't hump that half ass of yours ma'am ,now back off and go get too serious with ya toy at home. angry angry

your problem is obvious
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shots fired......everybody be warned shots fired at east end. grin grin grin grin grin
Haaaaaaaa!!!!...please oh u dis refuse dump guy? Its like u don't like your small LAWMA job abi? I will kill you if that lady vex for me oh.

Don't you know she might be in the Army?? They are still in Borno fighting,..she's got loads of testosterone to throw around. I don't want to be caught in d middle.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

Wicked.. chai.. nipple dey sing??
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
CHM11:

Huh? So because of punny you have betrayed the guy code? Na me be yeye boy?

When I bought u that truck you were doing yes sir yes sir oh, now uve have 2 trucks that u push, you have started misbehaving!!!!.... I know what to do!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oboy you dun too greet the girl nau, haba! na so you dey greet Nkechi that your neighbor wey face be like wetin dem take serve juju? grin grin grin
lol.. guy calm down..
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Enegod(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
We don't care o grin grin
sandrannna fit be misssclassy grin

You know, she is suffering from Multiple personality disorder grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
lol.. guy calm down..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Enegod:

grin grin grin

Misssyclassy come and defend ya self before I change my mind angry
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Enegod:
abeg I didn't pass Biology.
I no understand wetin you dey talk grin grin
You no even fit form self, lol grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Enegod:

maybe you are as tall as a YAM grin
It's way past your bed time.. Oya, go to bed embarassed embarassed..
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I'm not the kind of girl to parade a beauty that I do not possess on a forum and if you are looking for a product to buy then talk to the owner of this thread,she is the one parading herself like an antique for auction
cme i compliment u doesnt mean u run yur mouth anyhow oooo
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

It's way past your bed time.. Oya, go to bed embarassed embarassed..
Wetin this one dey talk sef? angry
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Enegod:

Leave

Her

Alone sad sad sad
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin this one dey talk sef? angry
Sleep! Sleep!! Sleep!!!
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Wicked.. chai.. nipple dey sing??
Some dey clap sef tongue
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol.. na person pikin ni o
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Enegod:

u got my support bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / O / Nigeria; States With The Highest Gay Population By Google Index.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.