Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna (19705 Views)

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Mods, Pls Lift The Ban On Sandrannna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
SlimAdenike:
boys *deep sigh*
You hit her spot and you confessed .

Where are the Nigerian olokpa - We need to make a headline that reads.

Lesbian caught pants down on NL grin grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I will see you in my dreams. angry cheesy cheesy
smiley smiley smiley smiley

I hope I will be doing the right thing sad sad

And not chopping off your dck grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
MzMayD:
grin grin grin

we are one tongue
Oh really? Its alright
Buuuuuhaaaaari oh!!!!
Another one!!! 14 years!!!! Staright to anambra prison
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
MzMayD:
says me.

endorsed by everyone here except you obviously tongue tongue

I can't believe I read all the pages grinning grin grin
[size=28pt]WU ARE DOSE IN YUR DP OR U ARE ALSO INDA SAME CATEGORY WITH SANDRANNA[/size]
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
CHM11:
Oh really? Its alright
Buuuuuhaaaaari oh!!!!
Another one!!! 14 years!!!! Staright to anambra prison
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Buhari wouldn't dare.

angry

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
MzMayD:

Lols please do that. He doesn't need it
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
MzMayD:
Buhari wouldn't dare.

angry
Oh really? I guess baba is getting some of the hmmmm
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
[size=28pt]WU ARE DOSE IN YUR DP OR U ARE ALSO INDA SAME CATEGORY WITH SANDRANNA[/size]
Like I will really answer to you ? undecided undecided

Wake up from your slumber dude tongue tongue tongue

And stop acting detectives on a forum angry
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Haba Bross.... Take it easy nahhhh grin grin grin

You just finish the Op tongue
Hahahaha.... grin grin grin

Why will she be doing that nau? Black is beautiful...
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

See where I come catch you? Smh!

Anyway, I no come to spoil una party, I de wait for you bros.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
MzMayD:

My diick is detachable.

I usually detach it and put it in a safe that has a devil's code on it. tongue
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
CHM11:

Oh really? I guess baba is getting some of the hmmmm
I don't know what you are talking about sad tongue

the president is handsome and fit tho wink
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
See where I come catch you? Smh!

Anyway, I no come to spoil una party, I de wait for you bros.
Yimme ayone . grin grin grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
MzMayD:

At 70 he would be snoring on top of you after one lazy uneventful round. grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
My diick is detachable.

I usually detach it and put it in a safe that has a devil's code on it. tongue
Oh!!!

I guess it will be inside the safe I do sit on smiley smiley smiley

pls keep it there tonight so I can make you safe less and dckless tongue
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2015
MzMayD:
Like I will really answer to you ? undecided undecided

Wake up from your slumber dude tongue tongue tongue

And stop acting detectives on a forum angry
[size=78pt]LIKE I CARE DUDE, MY DIGITS INCREASE D MORE I PATROL...... [/size]
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2015
MzMayD:

What?!!!!! Please he is not fit oh...don't go and kill our presido with your punny. Don't waste all our 4 million votes with simple punny!!!
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
At 70 he would be snoring on top of you after one lazy uneventful round. grin grin

c'mmon it wouldn't be that bad tongue tongue
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 12:02am On Jul 03, 2015
MzMayD:
Oh!!!

I guess it will be inside the safe I do sit on smiley smiley smiley

pls keep it there tonight so I can make you safe less and dckless tongue
The safe is under my Mom's and Dad's custody and my Dad has a temperament that supersedes that of Calibos in the Clash Of the Titans each time anyone goes close to that safe except moi tongue
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:

What?!!!!! Please he is not fit oh...don't go and kill our presido with your punny. Don't waste all our 4 million votes with simple punny!!!
sad sad sad sad

selfish citizens sad
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimme ayone . grin grin grin grin
Smh...I de wait for you sha. Na because of you wey I de awake so.

It's important though
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2015
Luedave:
[size=78pt]LIKE I CARE DUDE, MY DIGITS INCREASE D MORE I PATROL...... [/size]
undecided undecided undecided

catch me if you can tongue
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Smh...I de wait for you sha. Na because of you wey I de awake so.

It's important though
12:40am I will be around where I can be relaxed and make that call - I'm almost through with my reports.

Will call you please.

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even me self I don't like Buhari, Barcanista can testify but he is someone's father, we can't wish him this kind of death na.

DEATH BY A NAIRALANDERS PUNNY!!!

That's some way to die.
Just like dieing in the toilet of a banking hall!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:

grin grin grin grin cry cry
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by notrespazz(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2015
Na my guy win

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:

Hian, so you are not in the military, ok now I am free to tyork all the tyork I have been waiting to tyork! grin

You fine oh, who the damn is bashing you? Tell me lemme do something about it right here right now!!!!! I have vex!!!

Sweets ignore dear, its for late night fun and laughter, thanks the the anonymousity of NL monickers.
so I became the object of fun
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:

Even me self I don't like Buhari, Barcanista can testify but he is someone's father, we can't wish him this kind of death na.

DEATH BY A NAIRALANDERS PUNNY!!!

That's some way to die.
Just like dieing in the toilet of a banking hall!
Jisos! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2015
SlimAdenike:
so I became the object of fun
You too vex sef, oya come chop kiss abeg make your body sweet you small like who win lottery. kiss kiss
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

are you having fun? *sarcastic*
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2015
SlimAdenike:
are you having fun? *sarcastic*
Gerara here menh..... tongue grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
12:40am I will be around where I can be relaxed and make that call - I'm almost through with my reports.

Will call you please.
Juat take your timÉ bros, I'm still awake. Make I de read una comments here until the call enter.

But I still shake my head for all of una here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / O / Nigeria; States With The Highest Gay Population By Google Index.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.