Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna (19695 Views)

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Mods, Pls Lift The Ban On Sandrannna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Enegod(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even I'm starved I still wouldn't hump that half ass of yours ma'am ,now back off and go get too serious with ya toy at home. angry angry

Just dey form seriousness for njakiri thread....mtcheeew .\
If I slap you eh, your nippple go sing like Timaya. grin grin grin
grin

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some dey clap sef tongue
I know bout dat wan...
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I'm not the kind of girl to parade a beauty that I do not possess on a forum and if you are looking for a product to buy then talk to the owner of this thread,she is the one parading herself like an antique for auction
Sweetheart loosen up a little nau...seriously your comments are like you are sending a regret mail to a job applicant.

Loosen up a little dear, your dp looks like someone that can smile
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Sleep! Sleep!! Sleep!!!
No sleep for the wicked at all.

If na lie ask Misssyclassy Kachinekemeziokwu The Eze Ndi Aruru Ala The 2nd of Mbaise Kingdom. angry
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
I know bout dat wan...
I just dey look you. smiley cheesy
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Enegod(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

It's way past your bed time.. Oya, go to bed embarassed embarassed..
ayam waiting for you on top bed cheesy

My gun is heavily loaded cheesy
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Enegod:
ayam waiting for on top bed cheesy

grin grin grin grin ayaf died
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Enegod(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
u got my support bro
grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
cme i compliment u doesnt mean u run yur mouth anyhow oooo
run my mouth? Dude I didn't insult you so what's up with run your mouth?
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
No sleep for the wicked at all.

If na lie ask Misssyclassy Kachinekemeziokwu The Eze Ndi Aruru Ala The 2nd of Mbaise Kingdom. angry
Why do you hate her this much? *serious face*

Whatever happens to giving her a benefit of doubt?

C'mon.. Its not fair sad sad.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Enegod(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin ayaf died
*gives him 2 shots of ogogoro grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I just dey look you. smiley cheesy
looku looku ... d more u look d less u see..
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Enegod:
ayam waiting for you on top bed cheesy

*flees* undecided undecided

Shoot your bullet into the air
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Why do you hate her this much? *serious face*

Whatever happens to giving her a benefit of doubt?

C'mon.. Its not fair sad sad.
Na wao me hate misssyclassy? lie lie and she knows.

Oya mama misssyclassy, wetin be ya problem for this house today?

Na me set exam question for you? I collect your red community bag? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
this thread is funny grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
CHM11:

Sweetheart loosen up a little nau...seriously your comments are like you are sending a regret mail to a job applicant.

Loosen up a little dear, your dp looks like someone that can smile
it seem you're the only one who aint affected by this thread's plague, I'm just pissed becoz my comment is directed at the owner of this thread but I'm surprised that guys who should act like guys are bashing me coz I hit her spot
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by MrCork: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
sandrannna:

If u cannot upload ur picture, don't ever mention me again. Ugly girl.

Missclassy....sandrannna is a MALE...DO NOT BE FOOLED....The eddddddiot is havin fun at other peoples expense!! undecided
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na wao me hate misssyclassy? lie lie and she knows.

Oya mama misssyclassy, wetin be ya problem for this house today?

Na me set exam question for you? I collect your red community bag? grin grin grin
You do, though following your logic: Ladies you yab, you LOVE, and wish to be close to cheesy cheesy cheesy..

It's obvious you like her grin grin.. I yaff catch you
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wats slimadenike saying..
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
MzMayD:
Says who? angry
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
SlimAdenike:
it seem you're the only one who aint affected by this thread's plague, I'm just pissed becoz my comment is directed at the owner of this thread but I'm surprised that guys who should act like guys are bashing me coz I hit her spot
Explain further.. I don't get .. *modified* Nevermind.. I just did
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You do, though following your logic: Ladies you yab, you LOVE, and wish to be close to cheesy cheesy cheesy..

It's obvious you like her grin grin.. I yaff catch you
Mtcheew...Liking peeps doesn't translate to love. tongue

Misssyclassy wey be like who go beat man for house. grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by MrCork: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
sandrannna:
No jokes. Fine guys, post ur best picture. U r allowed to use make-up, u r allowed to paint ur picture with pic mix and d likes. D guy with d finest picture will have the opportunity of going on a date with sandrannna.

,,,sandrannna ,,,STOP LOGGGIN AS A FEMALE ON NAIRALAND ....YOU DOIN A GREAT JOB MAKIN YORSEF LOOK MORE FOOOLISH!!!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
MzMayD:
Fine girls nice dp...are you guys 1, siamese or clone?

The one on the left looks an Anambra girl while the one on the right looks like a mix of Capeverde and Japan
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Says who? angry
says me.

endorsed by everyone here except you obviously tongue tongue

I can't believe I read all the pages grinning grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
SlimAdenike:
You hit her G spot abi?

Kwontinu

Buhari, come o one offender is here with us - She even confessed to have hit another girl's spot in my presence. grin grin grin
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
CHM11:

Fine girls nice dp...are you guys 1, siamese or clone?

The one on the left looks an Anambra girl while the one on the right looks like a mix of Capeverde and Japan
grin grin grin

we are one tongue
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by SlimAdenike(f): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
You hit her G spot abi?

Kwontinu

Buhari, come o one offender is here with us - She even confessed to have hit another girl's spot in my presence. grin grin grin
boys *deep sigh*
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Truckpusher(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
MzMayD:
says me.

endorsed by everyone here except you obviously tongue tongue

I can't believe I read all the pages grinning grin grin
I will see you in my dreams. angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
SlimAdenike:
run my mouth? Dude I didn't insult you so what's up with run your mouth?
"" looking for a product to buy then talk to the owner of this thread,she is the one
parading herself like an antique for auction"" u said dis like i was tagin u as a product... I withraw my feeling for eventho i had non
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by CHM11: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Hian, so you are not in the military, ok now I am free to tyork all the tyork I have been waiting to tyork! grin

You fine oh, who the damn is bashing you? Tell me lemme do something about it right here right now!!!!! I have vex!!!

Sweets ignore dear, its for late night fun and laughter, thanks the the anonymousity of NL monickers.
Re: Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna by pinkycute(f): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Haba Bross.... Take it easy nahhhh grin grin grin

You just finish the Op tongue
Hahahaha.... grin grin grin

CHM11:

Hi, is that u on your dp? Did you bleach? Cos your neck's colour is different from your face's colour. Then your ears side have another colour entirely.

Then the breast looks like its getting tired already as it is facing south.

Its not good oh..take care of your body na...haba!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Dwindling Pool Of Male Lovers In Nigeria -Love Ain't Blind / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby Girl (photos) / Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.