Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (67056 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by jamex93(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
babafemi1000:

You're mean niccuh!

no am not

let her feel d pain of ojukokoro
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
<b>Honestly<b> you are being paranoid to have allowd your friend sleep wit her.
1) you just lost a gem
2) she might nt be wat you think, but fell for a player due to naitivity
3)your pal might be playing you instead man!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Timbuktou:

Just because the friend marries her doesn't mean OP hasn't dodged a bullet. So, if you decline a bad product you'll later feel bad because someone else bought it? Smh. And to think 175 people liked your comment.

I may understand if the women on here feel angry at the OP, after all, many of them are no better than the girl in question or may just want to stand by her for gender's sake; but for men to flay the OP, I'm stumped. You people fail to realise that that girl could have gone to Bayelsa to see another man. Are you guys so daft? What ever happened to telling the friend to shove his money up his rectum? No, she had to have a Samsung Galaxy that would be worthless in two years. The kind of young men in Nigeria today are embarrassing.

Pchidexy, so sorry for your loss. May God replenish you.

I feel you bro! I tire for some guys. Why should I accept a substandard product while there are countless quality ones out there.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Iffffffy(f): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
ferdimako:
story..
why nt mind ur business, are u d op?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
dokyOloye:
Tell Ur friend that it is extremely wicked of him to promise a girl marriage if he doesn't have d intention of doing so.

We all know women are saints.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iffffffy:
definitely, dats how someone's enjoying ur future wife, u will definitely end up with someone worthless also. Fo.ol

Taken too personal! Sorry miss!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
trigar12:

That's nonsense, mehn u f.u.ck up, how can you do dat kind shit. You tink that's the best way to test a girl. You are an embarrasment to humanity

Use your brains next time n not your penis.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by aorta(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
Shebi u sha dn't luv her? U don chop wetin u wan chop.

"As for me i see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji"

dats d most pernicious statement ever directed to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, many relationships are built on dat statement and d silly girls won't know it. When i tell u to desist from pre-marital sex, shebi u will nt hear? Dats d consequence. Why giving him the apple he is nt entitled to eat? Let him pay ur dowry, do the wedding b4 u gv him d cookie.

ladies, abstain from pre-marital sex, it will pay u.

Op, u r silly.
Mummy GO
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by AreaFada2: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
CSTR2:
That is the trick to the pussy of Nigerian women.
I have a friend i work with that is like that.
This guy has banged up to a hundred women just by promising them marriage.
He meets a woman ranging from 27-40, ask them out, promise them marriage and within a month he would have slept with them repeatedly before dumping them.
One of the women with tears in her eyes came to report the guy to me just last week.
It is just sad. Women are no longer smart.

Actually they think they are very smart. They are VERY allergic to honesty even though they claim otherwise.

Tell your girl you should both get to know each other and see how things go. She will take it as not being serious, afraid of commitment. They then meet one borrow pose who promises marriage and they start cheating on you with him. Ready to dump you if truly he proposes.

It's so bad we're banging each other's babe now without knowing, each married women sometimes. grin cheesy
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iffffffy:
why nt mind ur business, are u d op?
did d op invite u? shuo
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by trigar12(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

Use your brains next time n not your penis.

You are f.o.o.l .... Shame on you nincompoop
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by aparo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
First of all,
Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet. Do you know that what you say is worthless could actually be something great. You put her to an unfair test that if she probably put you to, you would fail!
Second,
Why would you say he promised her "Ordinary marriage?" What is ordinary in Marriage? She was wrong to trust? What did you promise her? Did you even promise her anything. That is the problem with our society. Too much lies. Marriage is something now to be taken flippantly to bed a girl? She was trusting... So sad that her trust was betrayed
Third and final,
Show me your friend and I would show you who you are. A friend willing to go all the way to sleep with her is not testing for you. He didnt stop. What if you really like her to continue. He should not (never) have crossed that line. He is a bad friend and he has untrustworthy character and poor moral. I feel sorry for you (And the girl). We never hear the girl story sef. Maybe She likes your friend better, afterall, she wasnt married to you yet.

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by tivta(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
oochi123:
.dnt get me wrong pls.if they were in a serious relationship he wnt even dare it. If he truly loves her he wouldn't ve done dat.
Says who? The OP obviously loves this girl and is hurtful, didn't you read how he wanted to make her his wife hence the test? Let me give you a real life story of what I read in the news, a married woman willingly slept with a fake PA of Mike Adenuga in hopes of getting a contract or one on one meeting with Adenuga. Of course she found out he was just a driver and the husband divorced her. The girl is just greedy, we all have power over temptation.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by pinkhill(f): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
The so call promiscuous friend will do the same to his wife
lilmax:
nothing when person no go see for this nl,future wife? grincheesy
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by pinkhill(f): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yes I did..thanks
hollaoyas:
hope u made d best outta ya dai?? Wish u all d best life has to offer & success in all ur endeavours.. more blessings **wink**
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by vickylala239: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
pinkhill:
what you did doesn't worth celebration...what you did was wrong

go and beg her and that your friend will end up sleeping with your wife in future

Ladies r always ladies n too soft.

Sumone said he passed d gel to his frnd who is a player,Dat d gel is materialistic, demanding for money,phone etc.

She was fcccked Without any of does tins.u r here talking about marriage.

Did d guy say he wnts to marry ashawoooooo.

He said he is using d ashawoooooo to quench konji.

U r talking abt marriage.

Lik say u go advice ur broda to marry a gel who fckkk around for money.

Evn ashawoooooo cnt marry ashawoooooo.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Misterdhee1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmm.. Op was wrong to have tested the girl in such manners, buh the girl if truly she did all that were stated, is not good enough to end up being married. For guys, testing a girl u love is a very good way to dig ur own grave.. Jez hope for the bests among lots, no one among us is perfect!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Obynolee(f): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
gj22:
U r an id1ot. Plain and simple. How old are you that you are "testing" your GF? Are you still in secondary school or what? Smh.

Shame...shame...shame..

You must have forgoten your brain in your mum's womb,how about the girl that left her boyfriend in Onitsha and visit another man in Bayelsa telling her boyfriend that she is going to see her aunt.What is a relationship without trust?,trust is something you work to earn,the guy is right by testing her.OP please visit your friend in Bayelsa to catch her red handed.She is a cheat.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
AreaFada2:

Actually they think they are very smart. They are VERY allergic to honesty even though they claim otherwise.

Tell your girl you should both get to know each other and see how things go. She will take it as not being serious, afraid of commitment. They then meet one borrow pose who promises marriage and they start cheating on you with him. Ready to dump you if truly he proposes.

It's so bad we're banging each other's babe now without knowing, each married women sometimes. grin cheesy

Truth! Girls are allergic to truth

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
tivta:
Says who? The OP obviously loves this girl and is hurtful, didn't you read how he wanted to make her his wife hence the test? Let me give you a real life story of what I read in the news, a married woman willingly slept with a fake PA of Mike Adenuga in hopes of getting a contract or one on one meeting with Adenuga. Of course she found out he was just a driver and the husband divorced her. The girl is just greedy, we all have power over temptation.

Don't mind the fools bashing me
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
vickylala239:

Ladies r always ladies n too soft.

Sumone said he passed d gel to his frnd who is a player,Dat d gel is materialistic, demanding for money,phone etc.

She was fcccked Without any of does tins.u r here talking about marriage.

Did d guy say he wnts to marry ashawoooooo.

He said he is using d ashawoooooo to quench konji.

U r talking abt marriage.

Lik say u go advice ur broda to marry a gel who fckkk around for money.

Evn ashawoooooo cnt marry ashawoooooo.

No mind the guy. I don't understand some peeps Jeez!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by mechanics(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmm, dats serious, it al depends shall, its only few of dem dat dont seek 4 material things al d time, so if u think ur method is d best den try anoda babe, if u kip trying dis way, u may nt meet d woman of ur choice.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bigiyaro(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
jamex93:
tell your friend to invite her to his place and call u on phone in her presence inviting u over to come see his wife to b

then u will go meet dem den d remain story will open up den

no need to hide anything from ha again

she go want die

that's wat we call red handed catching

I wish I go fit watch am live
trust me, d op will die from high BP
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bigiyaro(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
now dat she has failed dis test, i hope she will carry it over?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Stoglins(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Of course, ds is funny, How on earth do u think ds is a test? Testing her to d extent dt ur frnd slept wf her? Dt'z no more a test bro....... And I don't think u shud hv brought sething lyk ds up here.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by jabojafa(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
TrishaP:
I guess you're expecting us to give you a round of applause for that ba?
my dear dnt mind d OP, how can he lead his gf into temptation? Like is now devil d tempter. Anyway wot eva a man sows dt shal he reap. I guess d OP dont hv a sista or he isnt intendin to hv female children.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
bigiyaro:
trust me, d op will die from high BP

No be me o! Na she go die of shame.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by icekoko(f): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

I need to enjoy her p__sy for sometime before letting her know her game is up. I don't want to have any emotional vacuum.
. Ebjoy her pussy as what? U disgust me. I hate ur ideology. Guys like you make me sick. Will u say u have never cheated on her sine she started dating you? Hey Young man you know what?? Go get a life! But mark it somewhere since u don't have any Remorse for what u did a girl u love will use her girlfrd against u too. Karma is a Bitch and what goes around comes Around!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bigiyaro(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

No be me o! Na she go die of shame.
such girls no get shame, selfrespect or concience.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by mmauton: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
You are a shame. Am sure you are just playing the girl and unfocused. Am 100% certain if she had put you to test you would have failed with little test whatsoever. You will meet your Waterloo

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by SolomonAdeola: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
This days, everyone just wants to be heard and seen on Nairaland.

So, dear writer do you feel if u were tested also, you won't fail in any way?

My take, its either a cock and bull story, or a story from an immature guy who's just playing around.

Thanks
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by blakky97(m): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

If you were in my shoes what would you do?

As for me I see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji.
Fidelity kor?

GTB ni!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.