Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (67072 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by xgeneral4real(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Really
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
bettermike:
These cheap nigerian girls excusing infidelity. Rogues. So, the op's gf was right to have slept with his friend just because of temptation. abi?

What is amazing is the way these poor girls are making it seem normal to sleep with anyone other than your spouse.

How the shell can you love someone you cant trust?

Help me tell them bro!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Ultimate001: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Moral of thread pls?
that's the more reason nairaland is a forum. As much as dis topic may not be morals-oriented, it's a forum/platform requesting for ur opinion nd share in oda pple's schl of thought...
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Vikky014(f): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

I need to enjoy her p__sy for sometime before letting her know her game is up. I don't want to have any emotional vacuum.
u and ur GF hav one thing in common. which is fish brain. imagine u r enjoyn her pu***sy ke?whn u get hiv or std u will stp. pls dnt tell me u use cond*m cos am sure u also do stuffs wt ur mouth undecided. instead of u to let her know about her stupidity u r here tlkn rubbish. infact u r a weak man
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Ultimate001: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

even though the O.P is a slightly bigger idìot than you are, pls shut up and stop spewing trash up and down this section.

Dat shìt you wrote is something that has been repaeated more than we care to count & it's gotten stale.
With all your attention seeking threads, you are in no position to give advice to any girl here.
pls take it likely on her...
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
iRepNaija1:

If you were willing to go through this fidelity test, you didn't trust her or the relationship in the first place. Smh.
no trust...pppl are just pretending and tolerating. a girl I know failed d same test..d difference is no sex but she never knew and became all defensive. she accused of heqheqing around when a female comes to me but just after meeting with my pal...oh did I fuccck him? was her defence...so did I? no trust oh...we are just extending our bloodline.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
bettermike:

These people complaining about the test you gave her are just hilariously stupid. Are they suggesting you marry her before seeing what a smelly product she is?

A man i heard of trusted his wife to the point of letting her travel for teo months at each time. unknowing to him, she was married to another man at the f..king same time!

How can a girl you want to marry spend a whole weekend with another guy?!!!!

Mehn! Some people are too dumb to reason.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by arsetalks(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

You re probably a monkey. You should know that trust is important in a relationship if you are a human but you are not.
You tested someone and you are talking of trust? If you so trusting what necessitated the test?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Certifiedboss: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

If you were in my shoes what would you do?

As for me I see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji.

You're heartless and Wicked . You're sound like if she had send her pretty friend after you to get you to fall you would have resisted . Self righteous. .... The fact is that if you love someone you won't put them through text
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
ferdimako:
how? na she answer call ...go Bleep for baylsea...haba!
She want make God help am bleep around.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Certifiedboss: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Oh! Thanks. Are you from the east?

They've told you the meaning of Konji. Try rest bros
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
jamex93:

lolx something like DAT
but dis one will fall on ha head
On her head bro!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Ivanspring(f): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
For those talking rubbish, I had the intention of marrying this girl. We have talked about it severally. She consented. But you see I don't trust her. I felt she was too materialistic and the need for her to prove otherwise. She however bleeped up.

I was reading the whole thread to see a post like this before asking my question.

So, you proposed and she said, yes.

No further comments.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by boma95(f): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

If you were in my shoes what would you do?

As for me I see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji.

See how happy you're.
And you'll be thinking you won
Let's see how worthy your female children become
And if you have sisters nd a mother hope they're very very virtuous.... angry
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
2scorehigh:

Correct man! Are you seeing what I'm sawing? Why do you think the ladies are panicking?

Hahaha! Of course, most of them already know that they cannot withstand certain types of temptations.

Hahaha.

But OP, you are a very baaaad guy! I can imagine the look on your face when she told you she was traveling to Bayelsa.

Hahaha... some girls will never learn. They think they're so sharp 'n' smart not knowing that they are just setting themselves up for their eventual downfall...

Omo no be small thing o. To even imagine say na me give am transport fare sef.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
well good for you...
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by tivta(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
oochi123:
. Long kiss for u Muah! Like wat u said. No mature man in his right senses shld do dat.
Yet you want a man to be faithful no matter what? God help this generation.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
boma95:

See how happy you're.
And you'll be thinking you won
Let's see how worthy your female children become
And if you have sisters nd a mother hope they're very very virtuous.... angry

Must you comment?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by CSTR2: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP is very smart.
You just protected your future from the hands of useless women who are the majority in our society today.
Imagine getting married to such a whoree with your hard earned money.
That would be a bad investment indeed.
God forbid.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by oochi123(f): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
adamshuaib:

If u r in a serious relationship, she wouldn't
.well said
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
prettyJoy22:
The girl is cheap quite sure,but its kinda disgusting that both of you(u N ur friend) are intentionally banging her embarassed....seems like a game to you guys now N ure having fun but its not cool,what goes around comes around.
which man doesn't fuccck intentionally? this one got me laughing here.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
tivta:

Girls and selfishness! Smh!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by oochi123(f): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
tivta:
.dnt get me wrong pls.if they were in a serious relationship he wnt even dare it. If he truly loves her he wouldn't ve done dat.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by CSTR2: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

Omo no be small thing o. To even imagine say na me give am transport fare sef.
Don't mind the people lambasting you here.
Most of them are morally bankrupt anyway.
Marriage is a very serious thing.
Test your potential wife very well to see if her weaknesses are fatal or unforgivable.
If they are, dump her immediately.
To get married to a wrong woman is to make a terrible mistake that will mar you forever.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by frisby: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
Sorry OP, but you just passed her on to your buddie.
Don't be surprised if this niggah ends up marrying her.
One man's trash is another mans treasure.

You made her what she is now.

#My2Shillings.

How so?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
tivta:
we are all hypocrites...I once dated a girl that got to me via a pal who knew her patrols...omo married men included...well, to sample those types no hard and she began to ask me how many girls my bed don host....she is married now...singing my husband is only for me...hahahaha
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by AreaFada2: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
2scorehigh:

Correct man! Are you seeing what I'm sawing? Why do you think the ladies are panicking?

Hahaha! Of course, most of them already know that they cannot withstand certain types of temptations.

Hahaha.
eventual downfall...
Abi o. Just have a nice ride, dress smart, furnish your flat nice and take her to eat better food out. Just claim you work in one fancy company like that.

AND just promise marriage sharp sharp. Dem nor dey use ear hear marriage at all. I nor know why. Dem go say na society dey force women to marry. It's more like they want someone to dump all their wahala and needs upon his head. cheesy grin

Follow those steps and you can clear most of them.

You wonder when most are gonna learn. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by larryb12: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mumu op, she was not even suppose to sleep with you sef so why testing her after all you guys aren't married. I hope you'll be able to pass your own test when tested. Ode oshi.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
oochi123:
.dnt get me wrong pls.if they were in a serious relationship he wnt even dare it. If he truly loves her he wouldn't ve done dat.
how? so God hated Job? na wa for una...anyway u defend ur ilk.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by CSTR2: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
oochi123:
If he is smart, he would.
Unfortunately, most men are too blinded with the vaginaa to apply their senses.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by frisby: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
Shebi u sha dn't luv her? U don chop wetin u wan chop.

"As for me i see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji"

dats d most pernicious statement ever directed to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, many relationships are built on dat statement and d silly girls won't know it. When i tell u to desist from pre-marital sex, shebi u will nt hear? Dats d consequence. Why giving him the apple he is nt entitled to eat? Let him pay ur dowry, do the wedding b4 u gv him d cookie.

ladies, abstain from pre-marital sex, it will pay u.

Op, u r silly.

He is silly because he admitted he's no longer taking the girl seriously?

Tell us madaam..
Have you been serious with everyone you've dated?

Pot meet kettle.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
CSTR2:
Don't mind the people lambasting you here.
Most of them are morally bankrupt anyway.
Marriage is a very serious thing.
Test your potential wife very well to see if her weaknesses are fatal or unforgivable.
If they are, dump her immediately.
To get married to a wrong woman is to make a terrible mistake that will mar you forever.

More power to your elbow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.