Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (67068 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by repogirl(f): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oya clap for yourself OP, shebi you are now a True detective.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by kristen12(f): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP if she tested you with her friend, will you pass?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by adamshuaib(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Front page, really?
I see a story about some dumbass who is way over his head to try to trick a girl who made a mistake, if he really loved her, he wouldn't have tried this nonsense
Bullshit
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonnie10:

How long have you been on Nairaland?
4yrs
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by sonnie10: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dorrobucci:
4yrs

Do you visit the Romance forum at all? But your reg. says July 2014 shocked
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bettermike: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
These cheap nigerian girls excusing infidelity. Rogues. So, the op's gf was right to have slept with his friend just because of temptation. abi?

What is amazing is the way these poor girls are making it seem normal to sleep with anyone other than your spouse.

How the shell can you love someone you cant trust?

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by growth: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
If I be ur that ur friend we fo don go 7 rounds
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bettermike: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
adamshuaib:
Front page, really?
I see a story about some dumbass who is way over his head to try to trick a girl who made a mistake, if he really loved her, he wouldn't have tried this nonsense
Bullshit
So you can love a girl that sleeps around abi? Ode.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Clap for yourself,I hope your sister is a bornagain christian,would want to see the look in your eyes when some other guys does this to her.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by carzola(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

I wouldn't mind.
bros how we wan do am nah u der bbm make i give u my pin?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by charlesucheh(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hear question!!! If I was in ur shoes, I will go ahead and marry her. Isn't that what you wanted to hear?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonnie10:

Do you visit the Romance forum at all? But your reg. says July 2014 shocked
This is one of my moniker. I don't visit here always. Why do you ask?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
pinkhill:
what you did doesn't worth celebration...what you did was wrong

go and beg her and that your friend will end up sleeping with your wife in future
how in the future? u do what u want to do.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by PreciousBro: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
nwaanambra1:

bro. u will take a trip to the moon to find one that is not. lipsrsealed

Really ? Omo if by this statement you mean all the girls in your household,friends, sisters,aunts,cousins,elders and even nairaland here, are not up to the standard of the good material we all know,then I'll have to agree with you in order not to argue grin

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bettermike: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

Thanks for this epic response.

I still dont know why people are ok with you marrying a public toilet girl.

Why is it wrong to be sure one is not intending to marry a public latrin. Beats me mehn.

Op. thumbs up jare. I like what you did.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
u c ha as worthless n only use ha to quench konji,so y r u asking us wot u shud do?
Is it painin you..?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by adamshuaib(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
bettermike:

So you can love a girl that sleeps around abi? Ode.
If u r in a serious relationship, she wouldn't
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Akinsnaira: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
Shebi u sha dn't luv her? U don chop wetin u wan chop.

"As for me i see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji"

dats d most pernicious statement ever directed to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, many relationships are built on dat statement and d silly girls won't know it. When i tell u to desist from pre-marital sex, shebi u will nt hear? Dats d consequence. Why giving him the apple he is nt entitled to eat? Let him pay ur dowry, do the wedding b4 u gv him d cookie.

ladies, abstain from pre-marital sex, it will pay u.

Op, u r silly.

lol, cookie
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
lovethchioma:
The op is so silly and immature. All these immatured guyz roaming the street. May God jst help us the ladies
how? na she answer call ...go fuccck for bayelsa...haba!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by dani3(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
So r u nw happy?

I wonder oh like say the guy they find excuse to dump his babe
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bettermike: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by jamex93(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Skiful4sin:

Some R Kelly & Usher thing you know 'Same Girl" in kellz voice

lolx something like DAT
but dis one will fall on ha head
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Aystarz: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
asscb:

What's the code? Share am for nairalanders.....After all she be Wi-fi grin grin

Lol.... If everyone tried this unconventional and downright ridiculous test on their supposed fiancees and gfs, the results/outcome would be most mindboggling.
If only......
Modern day Naija ladies sha.....Trust them a 100% and u're a Gonner!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bettermike: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
adamshuaib:

If u r in a serious relationship, she wouldn't
Guy, i have been in a serious relationship and my ex-fiance slept with another guy. This wad after introduction o.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by 2scorehigh(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
AreaFada2:

See how many ladies will lambast you here today. With a good player, over 90% of girls will fail it flat. Fact. grin grin

Correct man! Are you seeing what I'm sawing? Why do you think the ladies are panicking?

Hahaha! Of course, most of them already know that they cannot withstand certain types of temptations.

Hahaha.

But OP, you are a very baaaad guy! I can imagine the look on your face when she told you she was traveling to Bayelsa.

Hahaha... some girls will never learn. They think they're so sharp 'n' smart not knowing that they are just setting themselves up for their eventual downfall...

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by jamex93(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

I need to enjoy her p__sy for sometime before letting her know her game is up. I don't want to have any emotional vacuum.

OK I understand

keep playing along and when its time to let d cat out

do as I said

all d best bro
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Dindondin(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
So r u nw happy?
Yes.
He ll be happy that he didn't marry a slut

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by oochi123(f): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
gj22:
U r an id1ot. Plain and simple. How old are you that you are "testing" your GF? Are you still in secondary school or what? Smh.

Shame...shame...shame..
. Long kiss for u Muah! Like wat u said. No mature man in his right senses shld do dat.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Aystarz: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
asscb:

What's the code? Share am for nairalanders.....After all she be Wi-fi grin grin

Lol.... If everyone tried this unconventional and downright ridiculous test on their supposed faithful fiancees and gfs, the results/outcome would be most mindboggling.
If only......
Modern day Naija ladies sha.....Trust them a 100% and u're a Gonner!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by arsetalks(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
You just felt the need of opening a thread ( probably to make front page), you already claim you use her "to quench knoji" why the question again then?

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Ultimate001: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
Shebi u sha dn't luv her? U don chop wetin u wan chop.

"As for me i see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji"

dats d most pernicious statement ever directed to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, many relationships are built on dat statement and d silly girls won't know it. When i tell u to desist from pre-marital sex, shebi u will nt hear? Dats d consequence. Why giving him the apple he is nt entitled to eat? Let him pay ur dowry, do the wedding b4 u gv him d cookie.

ladies, abstain from pre-marital sex, it will pay u.

Op, u r silly.
come to think of it, she's quite worthless. A worthless lady in ds context is one who it takes almost nothing to get her laid. On promising her sm materials nd marriage, shw opened up; just imagine! How pervert nd gullible. The logical implication is that if every guy cn promise her d same, they'ill all get her laid. Wtout mincing words, if these petty things cn get her laid over nd over, I wld say she's worthless (in d moral perspective) cos normally, he nids to chase her, pay her dowry, prostrate bfre everyone (during engagement) bfre being entitled to make love to her. I however stand to b corrected...

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by prettyJoy22(f): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
The girl is cheap quite sure,but its kinda disgusting that both of you(u N ur friend) are intentionally banging her embarassed....seems like a game to you guys now N ure having fun but its not cool,what goes around comes around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.