Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (22138 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by sheniqua: 2:54am On May 06, 2008
You have to make him get the picture and still be ladylike about it.
Some men can't handle rejection well and may resort to acid pouring cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Cadet(f): 2:54am On May 06, 2008
sheniqua:

ROFL
please not that harsh,he may hire assasins
Yea, then try to pacify him by saying he was good in bed tongue
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Cadet(f): 2:55am On May 06, 2008
iou111:

" i don't deserve you'' grin grin grin grin grin

lmao. nice and cruel at the same time grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by acidrop(f): 2:56am On May 06, 2008
lol, then wat is that compensation. the best way is to be moderate not too rude, not too nice. or do some stupid thing to make him break up with u
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by sheniqua: 2:57am On May 06, 2008
Cadet:

Yea, then try to pacify him by saying he was good in bed tongue

That's not a lie one can tell anyhow.
What if he himself knows he sucks?
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by sheniqua: 2:59am On May 06, 2008
Tell him you want to draw closer to God.
That you want to save yourself for marriage and that  the devil is using him to pull you down. (and mean it)
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by acidrop(f): 3:00am On May 06, 2008
tell him u are becoming a nun

or here is a good one, tell him u have AIDS
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Cadet(f): 3:07am On May 06, 2008
sheniqua:

That's not a lie one can tell anyhow.
What if he himself knows he sucks?

ha! That one na his own wahala, as long as he gets off my back
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by acidrop(f): 3:08am On May 06, 2008
they wont leave u back like that ooo, especcially when u are bootylicious in d same direction
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Cadet(f): 3:09am On May 06, 2008
acidrop:

they wont leave u back like that ooo, especcially when u are bootylicious in d same direction
rotflmao!!

Tell him you like the same sex
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by acidrop(f): 3:11am On May 06, 2008
or party, 2 guys
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by acidrop(f): 3:11am On May 06, 2008
4some sef
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Cadet(f): 3:17am On May 06, 2008
lol! now that's just too gross. rumors might go around lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by acidrop(f): 4:40am On May 06, 2008
ehen who cares about the rumours, as far as e dont result in physical harming. verbal harming no dey do anything 4 body sef
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by JoyceAgim(f): 6:28am On May 06, 2008
i see no big deal in dat.bt be nice and firm when telling him nooo.u shldn't be arrogant abt it.sure he will see reasons with u. grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by iice(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2008
@Topic
By telling him you don't like him! undecided
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 06, 2008
This works:

"Sorry I don't like you" smiley-----> You say this one to level headed guys

"Get out of my sight!!!!!!" angry---> You say this one to the pesty ones
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Jackal1(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2008
. . . . .Spit on his face. grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 06, 2008
How many girls have spat on your face? grin
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Jackal1(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2008
stillwater:

How many girls have spat on your face? grin

Would u spit on DIAMONDS? grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by NubianQ(f): 12:35am On May 07, 2008
Cheat?

or Tell him straight up but make sure u are about leaving to some other place for 1month or more,

personally, i would say it straight up,

Guys do it all the time.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by StephenP(m): 12:46am On May 07, 2008
[size=13pt]Just tell him straight up "The love is gone and I am not feeling this relationship anymore. So it's best we go our separate ways."[/size]
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by LadyT(f): 12:51am On May 07, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Just tell him straight up "The love is gone and I am not feeling this relationship anymore. So it's best we go our separate ways."[/size]

The above quote was taken from the BOOK OF LOFF by StephenP grab your copy now!!!

cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by StephenP(m): 12:53am On May 07, 2008
[size=13pt]Yes, I've added writing love books to my list of things that interest me. LOL[/size]
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Cadet(f): 12:53am On May 07, 2008
StephenP:

Try telling a naija man that and they'll rain curses on you shocked
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by 4Him1(m): 12:55am On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

Try telling a naija man that and they'll rain curses on you shocked

most mature guys can see it coming. There's life after a girl so that shldnt get you so down that you have to rain curses on her.
Wish her well and move on abi.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Cadet(f): 12:58am On May 07, 2008
4 Him:

most mature guys can see it coming. There's life after a girl so that shldnt get you so down that you have to rain curses on her.
Wish her well and move on abi.
Plz, next time you say mature, dnt put it in the same conversation as nigerian and men together grin grin jk o or am I?
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by ariblaze(m): 1:37am On May 07, 2008
iice:

@Topic
By telling him you don't like him! undecided

gbam

the long and short

of it
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Nobody: 3:36am On May 07, 2008
Would u spit on DIAMONDS?

They are non living things, why won't I? tongue
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Jackal1(m): 3:46am On May 07, 2008
stillwater:

They are non living things, why won't I? tongue

U must have spitting mixed up with french-kissing.
I dont blame u if u make this elementary mistake as both action involve the deploy of saliva. tongue tongue tongue
Understand?
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Nobody: 3:58am On May 07, 2008
Saliva is involved in both but I have to tell you that I went to school tongue and I know the difference between the two. French kissing involves the touching of tongues intermingled with an eros style of loving cheesy while spitting is when you spew out saliva especially in disgust at what you see in front of you in this case a man cheesy . Understand? tongue
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Jackal1(m): 4:16am On May 07, 2008
@ Stillwater,

So u would spit at a DIAMOND NECKLACE like the PRICELESS heart of the ocean??
It's either u dunno what its worth or you are just anutha prodigal daughter. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OAU Alumni Hostel Gutted By Fire Tonight (photos) / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? / Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.