Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (22152 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by acidrop(f): 4:19am On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

Try telling a naija man that and they'll rain curses on you shocked

curses ke? u didnt mention some slaps and blows
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Nobody: 4:30am On May 07, 2008
@ Stillwater,

So u would spit at a DIAMOND NECKLACE like the PRICELESS heart of the ocean??
It's either u don't know what its worth or you are just anutha prodigal daughter. cheesy

Seriously I'm not crazy about diamonds Yeah, yeah they're expensive, so what?
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Jackal1(m): 4:37am On May 07, 2008
So what are u crazy about?
Babes, DIAMONDS are FOREVER. wink wink wink
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Nobody: 4:45am On May 07, 2008
I'm crazy about the simple things in life!!!!! Like when the flowers blossom in spring cheesy, that's what I call PRICELESS tongue
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by tulk2mi: 1:31pm On May 12, 2008
What beats me is how u can date somebody u dont like. Tell me what is d difference if the person u dont like enjoys all privileges that the person u like enjoys xcept 4 d smile during d sessions.

Back 2 d ?
u want 2 tell him u dont like him. Just take him home and let him enjoy those privileges again @ d end of this session, just tell him "boy this na d last time wey u go c dis thing cos e no sweet me again" savvy grin grin grin cheesy

come back n tell us if e no work plus ur conscience go clear cos na parting gift u give am wink cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by darmys(f): 1:38pm On May 12, 2008
why did she lead him on in the first place?
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by jcobi: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
girl just simply narate ur kind of a person to him,tell him what u want in a relationship' tell him strait-up that he does not posses what u r lookin for in ur kind of man.And u just dont see ur self loving him,So doing u've caused confusion in his lyf he den has no option but to step low.lol
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by zheroes(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2008
how do you tell a guy you dont like him? very simple! reject his gifts.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by sammyjl(f): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
undecided First of all, let me answer this query from this point of view, How do u tel a guy u dont like him, first of all, if its someone who just came into the scene, like u got nothing with him and he's into u but u aint, well u tell him off nicely, that u dont like him, whats wrong with saying that, if u scared to hurt the guy's feelings, tell him u gay or something or dat u got a man, if he dont wanna listen, than tell him firmly. Sometimes guys just dont wanna hear No, or see rejection.
Ok from the other point of view, u've beenw with him for a yle and u dont like him no more, believe me, da best way is to settle it in a polite manner, cos tables do turn andu dont want a guy tellin u he dont like u in a bad way. If da lv is dead, its just dead, PERIOD!!
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by lakunleNET(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2009
Now, Listen up. You dont just allow yourself live a fake life. Reality counts and emotion counts too. Think of what you are gonna cause the guy if you suddenly spill the bean and bounce off just like that! Some Niggers, especially the quite ones dont take this easy. He'll come back for a big SPOIL like ANTAB in the indian movies. i Suggest you call him to sit wit you in a calm place. Explain your feelings and part in a cool way. Babu Wahala, Kai! cool
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by wycleaftic: 12:31am On May 11, 2009
wao its not really easy to just say i dnt like u or i dnt luv u. its quite painfull to the receiver, but it saves the stress and the guys time. its better said than never. Though, its should be in a polite and subtle way like, its not just working, but i fancy u just for a friend. that settles it. fullstop.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Chudi99(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2012
No matter how nice u try to package or encode a bad news it cn never chang it from being a bad news, gosh!!! I feel heart break for that guy, bt to think of it y did u alow him into your lif @ first when u knw u dnt love him? Wel, just tel am na afteral no be u be 1st to tel am.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2012
-
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
some guys can't handle rejection.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by toygod2: 12:39am On Oct 20, 2012
i hate u / go to hell cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:00am On Oct 20, 2012
You need advice right? Ok,screw him once and then tell him you can't continue.That will do...
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Mafiankay: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dats nt gud enough
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by ronaldbecky(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
haba, women!!!..months relationship and u dont like him..dat to show,she doesnt no what she want...na herself she dey do..my guy drill d punny...
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by ronaldbecky(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
haba, women!!!..3 months relationship and u dont like him..dat to show,she doesnt no what she want...na herself she dey do..my guy drill d punny...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Silent Treatment In Relationship Good/bad? / Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.