Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (52700 Views)

Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2015
wristbangle:
Guy, U self dey enjoy the chat secretly. If u are not interested, kindly block her. Same happens to me when I blocked a married woman on my whatsapp and when she called me, I gave her the warning of her life never to call me again.
Another lie... When will this Stop?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2015
erico2k2:

na wah for una sef.the guys are grown ups doing what we call texting.it involves two people communicating as far as they understood each other that's that.U B English teacher?stop this IT. Ur English might nt be so perfect
1 000 000 Likes

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by IYANGBALI: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Op your ex is not only a whoore,she is also a member of boko haram,her grammar is bombastic

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by butterflyy(f): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Don't ever do it. She won't kill herself.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by seedsower(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2015
You guys should forget about the grammatical errors and rescue this derailing brother, powers from both his father and mother's side are about to contaminate his destiny. Be delivered in Jesus Christ name. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by tankoy: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2015
the day you try to have a taste of water from someone else's cistern, that will be it best experience ever... and d onset of your calamities...

my son, hearken to a father's warning.
it's clear you are interested, going by d conversation above.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by welis1(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Try as much as you can to avoid her. Chew your sim and get a new one. Do same to whatsapp. This woman really wan take you down oooo. She is trying to pull you to the slaughter. Abeg run!!!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2015
See them making gest of other people's written English as if they are all perfect. And we know people like you in public ooo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2015
femi4:
See how the girl dey murder English. I pity this generation, they just can't communicate with proper spellings and without abbreviations

I agree.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by wristbangle: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Another lie... When will this Stop?

Mtcheww! What do I stand to gain in lying. Whether u believe or not, I experienced it once and since then I had never experience it. sad sad
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by UnimkeAk(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Engrpj:
she has been on my neck. for long thinking she will give up...but she won't....
what do I do pls??

Engr. Isn't this supposed to be a private chat.

I know u must feel good; someone wants to bang ur brains out. And u want us to know.

But I don't subscribe to sharing sensitive matters lyk this online.

Although she's wrong' she trusts u and ure here letting everyone know.
I know u;ll say u hid her id

But

Settle ur issues privately next time.

Tenks

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed
May your soul rest in perfect pieces cry
I nearly clicked "report",I swear you be mad man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by destinysaid(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
I tire 4 nairaland ppl sha, on 1 side d 'murdered eng family members' on d oda the ppl insulting ........ First of OP if the names are cut off then no p,

Guy run o, if u enter, na beginning of d end b dat for u o, u go become perpetual supplier of knack
As she says, she's confused, so simply use an indirect method to tell her to 'Bleep off and face marriage' no matter what don't invite her over for a "chat" o, even if your hrt is clean, well ..... U know women.

And I believe you've told you a thousand times, even science don tak am, ''human beings are incapable of being just friends'' cut contact with her, as it's clear 1 of you still has feelings for d oda. Delete whatsapp, number,

In short just start anew away from her and if death threat dey shake you, baba give her middle finger and tell her you won't miss her, she will PROBABLY rethink.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Lezzlie(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2015
OP, you're subtly and directly encouraging her. I am of the conservative school which believes that once an Ex is married, all communication should be severed.

If you will stop the conversation (which you're obviously enjoying ) she will get over you faster. If you continue , you will sooner fall into the temptation.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Spydamannn(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Nothing wrong with the Inglish,she was Hot while chatting,OP pls do the Needful
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by MrBasketball: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Engr. Isn't this supposed to be a private chat.

I know u must feel good; someone wants to bang ur brains out. And u want us to know.

But I don't subscribe to sharing sensitive matters lyk this online.

Although she's wrong' she trusts u and ure here letting everyone know.
I know u;ll say u hid her id

But

Settle ur issues privately next time.

Tenks

Don't mind the fool... If he kept this private, it would have saved him from all the embarrassment he's receiving right now.

I started feeling sorry for the poor woman... Coz she's not aware of this and the silly guy had the guts to bring it to public for people to make jest of him.

Only an adult with fish brain will do this.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by spiralwedge(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
engrpj, please pm me her digits, I fit bail u out
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Bluecandle: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
LOL cheesy
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2015
XavierBlue:
grin
op tell her you're HIV positive, you'll see magic.

XavierBlue
Yes e dey work like maggic...gbabee
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by karllemah44(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2015
rawpadgin:
what's this one saying
im sayin dat i fink u r as ugly as a werewolf gringringrin

#na joke i dey
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by peeta89(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Engrpj:
she has been on my neck. for long thinking she will give up...but she won't....
what do I do pls??
Bro you and your ex who's on your neck need to work on your grammatical errors. There are lot of blunders in your conversation. Pls take note.

To the issue on ground, run away from her. She may have sinister motive which she will not reveal to you until u make love to her.

Run for your life oooooo or better report the matter to relevant authorities before she kills herself and they come to pick u up. Take kia.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by zeefa: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2015
I want to believe the OP n the so called ex have the same personality!

Cos for him to have been able to read and understand what she wrote shows they are from the same village and they know each other so well.

Just be careful and stay away from dirty pipe. You deserve a better meat than the one you are negotiating to have right now. Cos if you ain't negotiating you won't give her such audience to even chat with her in the first place.

All the best OP.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by koife(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2015
Op this chat could have been stage managed just to make FPgrin grin
I have a feeling the chating was arranged with your friend, right there in the same room.
You're bursted! P tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by kilokeys(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

May your soul rest in perfect pieces cry

He was a fluent fellow

His colleagues like Mr. Yoruba, mr. Pidgin, Mr. Chinese would miss him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by rawpadgin(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2015
karllemah44:
im sayin dat i fink u r as ugly as a werewolf gringringrin

#na joke i dey
yeah funny

but i forgot to laugh embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Spydamannn(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Lezzlie:
OP, you're subtly and directly encouraging her. I am of the conservative school which believes that once an Ex is married, all communication should be severed.

If you will stop the conversation (which you're obviously enjoying ) she will get over you faster. If you continue , you will sooner fall into the temptation.
All communications should be severed with Married Exes,Chai,why you so strict man
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
wristbangle:

Mtcheww! What do I stand to gain in lying. Whether u believe or not, I experienced it once and since then I had never experience it. sad sad
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by tsdarkside(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2015
op,you dey craze....sleeping with a married woman is madness....you suppose to know that....idiat.... angry angry angry
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2015
One of the many "benefits" of premarital sex!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Lezzlie:

Conservative school... I hail... grin
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by 123papas(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Its a death trap. She wants to ruin your life even if she doesn't know it.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

op,you dey craze....sleeping with a married woman is madness....you suppose to know that....idiat.... angry angry angry
ROTFL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.