Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (65478 Views)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
orogodoganyin:

hehehe... just got tired of their 'top ten' threads ni jare. it's excessive nw.

what works 4 u thow? cheesy

In Pretty sure I didn't write "top ten"... grin

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by April07: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Booked!

Argh I missed front page cry cry
Not commenting again cry cry

*storms out*
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided

***Modified***
[b]

1. Hell yeahh!!

Very true, but sometimes it could be quite annoying when you try employing the direct questioning, which are harmless chitchats and she gives you the "you are asking me too many questions" line. Most times she is probably fronting for no reason.

Then you probably switch to something else just to keep the convo going smoothly and there again you have it, she gives you the one liner replies; fyn, no, yeah, kk, cool, tnx, etc

Nyways at this point ditch the babe and move on already. grin

2. Now this got me ROTFL..

Jeezz!! Who dafuq uses dose lame lines dis days, definitely high on EXPIRED PANADOL. cheesy

if u must use pick up lines at least be Fvcking innovative.

3. Well said bro!!

I guess the emotional rush coupled with all the _orgy makes most dudes completely _erratic. They bombard the babe with calls and text like their lives depend on it.

Too bad some babes take all dis initial 'gra gra' as love. Smh

4. Simply put ~ Be ORIGINAL! cool

@jefferyjames ~ I dedicate this meme to you. cool

@Mhizdeedy why u dey peep?
[/b]

Lol you know it!

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
April07:
Booked!

Argh I missed front page cry cry
Not commenting again cry cry

*storms out*

Better comment... don't make me shout o!

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by orogodoganyin(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

In Pretty sure I didn't write "top ten"... grin

basically d same to me.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by charijee(f): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Those lines sha....so funny grin..but guys are trying o....to woo no easy grin

Nice one JJ wink

5 Likes

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
orogodoganyin:

basically d same to me.

Smh
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
charijee:
Those lines sha....so funny grin..but guys are trying o....to woo no easy grin

Nice one JJ wink

People like us don't woo... hehehehe.. it just happens

Thanks CJ..... Have read about El-farouk grin
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by charijee(f): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

People like us don't woo... hehehehe.. it just happens

Thanks CJ..... Have read about El-farouk grin
Instances? grin

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Ozavize88(f): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Av come to the point in my life where I dnt need a gurlfrnd to survive...
REALLY? EYYAH

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
charijee:
Instances? grin

Buhahahahahaha garrout there!!
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by kennboiy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
ManOfList:
Arrant nonsense!!! Makes no sense!!!
Rubbish!!!!!!!! Fvck you op
ManOfList cool
Na baba you de insult? oya make your own list make we see.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by orogodoganyin(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Smh
shake ur head wella.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by charijee(f): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Buhahahahahaha garrout there!!
[color=##CD1076]You know na....amebo dey sweet me grin grin.....my ears dey itch oo[/color]
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
charijee:
[color=##CD1076]You know na....amebo dey sweet me grin grin.....my ears dey itch oo[/color]

Go and read about El farouk.. .you'll know grin
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

Don't derail my padi's thread oooo!! Nwaz not just a female, I prefer URS. wink

Is it not u that started it, u better not allow me sit on ur big head tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by April07: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
1. “Tell me about yourself” – It doesn’t matter if it’s a date or a mobile conversation, this phrase is for INTERVIEWS not informal meetings. Some may say there’s nothing wrong with it but truth is; it’s a cliché, selfish way of getting to know a person. If you ask me this, I could say “I’m 50, retired 419 kingpin who found Jesus and now wants to live right” Thing is, anyone can give you a story. Best bet is to ask direct questions that improve CONVERSATION than leave one person to do all the talking. If that’s boring, you could suggest you play a game where you guess stuff about the other person and see how many you get right.

Preach!

Really tho, we just met.. Like we just met and I should tell you about me,
Well... For those of us with dark imaginations..
My head goes 'oh, he's a serial killer, he wants to know my blood type and original hair colour so he can see if I match his victims.'
Or
He's a kidnapper and wants to know if my family can cough out enough money for my ransom after he kidnaps me.
Or
He's looking for a certain bloodline in fresh gyals to feed his vampire grandma whose immortality is shaky.
Or.....

Yeah. That shii is scary.

Quick tip: You don’t have to guess stuff like “you’re the first child” etc Make it steamy like “you’re wearing a thong right now” I’m sorry if she gets up and walks away or hangs up the phone, she was never good enough tbh. HAHA

Kindly disregard this tip. It'll earn you a slap. grin

2. Ditch the pick-up lines. “Your father must be Osama cos you’re the bomb” ... really? REALLY? “The spaces between your fingers were made so that mine will fit it” ARE YOU SMOKING EXPIRED PANADOL?!! “Heaven must be weeping because they’ve lost an angel” The only thing lost here seems to be your brain DPMO!!! If I was the girl, I’d probably just do away with the convo at this point. Pick-up lines were left behind in the 90’s, don’t make an ass of yourself just cos you want to impress her. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t compliment her but try not to sound like Jim Iyke at the Synagogue deliverance session while at it.

grin grin your sense of humor tho,, we should get married

Pick up lines? Oh God.
What happened to westlife-like-serenading-records? Might as well sing me a full track. grin

3. So you’ve had a first date and all seems well, Bruhhh I know you’re excited nshit cos you dropped your A- game and you had ol’girl grinning like a Cheshire but lemme hola at you real quick; Sorry to burst yo bubble my man, but now isn’t the time to be all over her like white on rice. A little space don’t kill anyone. Basically man, DON’T BOMBARD HER WITH CALLS OR IMS. Let her breathe. Of course you should check up when you can at intervals but don’t be Mr regular on her Whatsapp or iMessage (notice I didn’t say BBM? I’m an asshole, I know). Because let’s face it, what do you want to talk about all the time? You come across as jobless and clingy. Ladies don’t want that (well, the sensible ones really)

Not just calling, IM-ing and stalking o..
There's 'when are you coming to my place??' To do what?!?!?!
Get a job dude! Let her be. And watch her roll up.

The next thing you should never do is live beyond your means. So you’re trying to bag that high class chic but we all know you stay in my side of town and you’ve got my type of money that is planned on per month basis (life is hard my nigga), The best you can do is be real with yourself. Don’t put up fronts because you wanna impress cos the same momentum you start with is the same you’ve gotta maintain. I’m not now saying you should do a buka first date but guy, if na amala and ewedu you fit afford, better find babe wey go happily throwback that amala with you.

This is it! Stay in yo lane!
You can't smooth talk or afford a high class chic? Sit your broke ass down. Lol.
Don't go and get yourself insulted.

I can rant sha oooo.. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by charijee(f): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Go and read about El farouk.. .you'll know grin
Na JJ story I wan hear grin
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
orogodoganyin:

hehehe... just got tired of their 'top ten' threads ni jare. it's excessive nw.

what works 4 u thow? cheesy

Nothing tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ozavize88:
REALLY? EYYAH
why d eyah.. grin? U should be happpy
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by kinglekan: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Is it not u that started it, u better not allow me sit on ur big head tongue

Plzzz do. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
charijee:
Na JJ story I wan hear grin

JJ no get Story o! grin....dude can't even keep a girlfriend!.. so sad! embarassed
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
April07:

Preach!

Really tho, we just met.. Like we just met and I should tell you about me,
Well... For those of us with dark imaginations..
My head goes 'oh, he's a serial killer, he wants to know my blood type and original hair colour so he can see if I match his victims.'
Or
He's a kidnapper and wants to know if my family can cough out enough money for my ransom after he kidnaps me.
Or
He's looking for a certain bloodline in fresh gyals to feed his vampire grandma whose immortality is shaky.
Or.....

Yeah. That shii is scary.

Kindly disregard this tip. It'll earn you a slap. grin

grin grin your sense of humor tho,, we should get married

Pick up lines? Oh God.
What happened to westlife-like-serenading-records? Might as well sing me a full track. grin

Not just calling, IM-ing and stalking o..
There's 'when are you coming to my place??' To do what?!?!?!
Get a job dude! Let her be. And watch her roll up.

This is it! Stay in yo lane!
You can't smooth talk or afford a high class chic? Sit your broke ass down. Lol.
Don't go and get yourself insulted.

I can rant sha oooo.. Lol.

..or don't carry her to a restaurant where a plate of eba is 4.5k ....buhahahahaha
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

Plzzz do. grin grin

Lol gerrout..God knows how many a**es av bin on that head of urz tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by orogodoganyin(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Nothing tongue
lol
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by kinglekan: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol gerrout..God knows how many a**es av bin on that head of urz tongue

Actually none. I don't want to die b4 my time. Been waiting patiently for urs sha. wink

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
ManOfList:
Arrant nonsense!!! Makes no sense!!!

Rubbish!!!!!!!! Fvck you op

ManOfList cool
Lolz guess ur brain is too small to comprehend this stuff.....
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

Actually none. I don't want to die b4 my time. Been waiting patiently for urs sha. wink

Don't go nd find smwer to sit, be looking for sm1 that will sit on ur head. Ahan han pity ur head now what if I poo on it?tongue
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

AGO!!!! wink grin

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by kinglekan: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Don't go nd find smwer to sit, be looking for sm1 that will sit on ur head. Ahan han pity ur head now what if I poo on it?tongue

cheesy cheesy

Smellossss!! *holds nose*

No wonder ur a** is so big. Its full of poo. tongue
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by kinglekan: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

AGO!!!! wink grin
Yeye sumbori. grin grin
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

Yeye sumbori. grin grin

Remember wetin do el-farouq o! grin....thunder thighs! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.