Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (65486 Views)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Divinehenrich(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2015
Hahaha haha, guy, you are very funny.
JeffreyJamez:

Na low sperm count dey worry you so o
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by UjSizzle(f): 6:16am On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

Number last is so tru
How was your vacation? cheesy

@OP Bless you for this topic. I hate no.1 with an unbridled passion-- how does one even answer that question? Heck! How does an INTROVERT answer that question?! You pick up someone, place her on a spot and expect that she'll be comfortable? Help us Lord.

There's also the bombarding with incessant calls and I.Ms and whatnots. Abeg except she already likes you (and expresses such) it's a bad idea to do that.

*rolls eyes*
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Tolulope25(m): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=JeffreyJamez post=36010553][/quote] in short, try and be your real self. no point in trying to impress her with you pretending .
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Av come to the point in my life where I dnt need a gurlfrnd to survive...
You know I am on NL right?
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Slimvincent(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Op, ur mates are reasoning of hw to earn more than Dangote, u are there sweating it out on how to woo a chick u wud still dump
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by ogawisdom(m): 7:01am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=JeffreyJamez post=36010553][/quote]

All these shitss r for broke boys wen u become oga like me u dnt ve to follow any rule jst say wateva u lik n its perfect to her grin
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by ogawisdom(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2015

Op All these shitss r for broke boys wen u become oga like me u dnt ve to follow any rule jst say wateva u lik n its perfect to her grin

Real men dnt follow rules jst to get a girl jst b urself n if she is nt interested u fire her like d boss dt u are. Wateva a dangote kinda guy says is damn sexy n wateva a pauper says is silly

Hw a girl will react to tell me abt urself question depends on who is asking. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:10am On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

Number last is so tru
Really?
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by SleekyPosh(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Cutehector:

Comment of the Millenium! I RESPECT U SIR.

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by KingTblaise(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2015

You talk like snoop dogg mehn, for real mehn
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2015
jasonodogwu:

I don't think no.1 is valid sha. there is no harm in telling a girl to tell u about herself

There is jor. Rather start by telling her about yourself first and then be like "your turn". Or better still you both do Q and A about each other, which is even more fun.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Cutehector(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2015
sandrahnaub:
clap 4 urself undecided
lol.. Dnt worry, wen I succeed, u"d be d first I'd come chyke.. D resounding yes I'd hear from u will be very pleasant. cool
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2015
SleekyPosh:

Comment of the Millenium! I RESPECT U SIR.
o ga dirigi mma my brother.. cool
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Imortal001: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Lol grin so true.. Those pickup lines got me rotfl. E.g
1. I believe I can fly, I just feel like spreading my wings nd fly away with u girl.
2. Right now an angel is missing in heaven, just call heaven now nd tel them u re fine, u re safe nd sound with me grin
3. Babe ain't u tired? U av been running thru my mind all day.
4. Baby u must be a broom cus u swept me off my feet.
5. If looks could kill, u would be a weapon of mass destruction. cheesy
Can you borrow that your number 3? i want to use it for one of my beautifully beautiful workmate.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Cutehector(m): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

You know I am on NL right?
lol.... Nwanne ke d way?
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2015
otunsman:
It's only a guy who doesn't have money that sounds boring to a girl during a conversation.Tell me, if a guy like Davido or wizkid dey call a girl every 10min on phone whether she no go find the convo exciting.She go even remove her sim put for another phone if her phone battery run down,just to keep the chat going siriri werere.

You see my man,thinking like this will always attract you the wrong kinda chicks,.... I know a lotta NIGERIAN chicks who wouldn't even look at you twice if you are boring even if you use dollar bills to wipe yo ass.

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Shoolar(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2015
i'm not interested in this post. . . . .just passing-bY.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by doskie(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Cutehector:
same here

I just have many female friends that respect me.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2015
NO WORRY, YOU STILL DEY DATE SMALL SMALL GIRLS.

COME OUTSIDE REAL LIFE, NA THAT TIME YOU GO KNOW SAY TIME NO DEY FOR WOMEN HAND, NA SHE GO EVEN WOO YOU.

JUST FORGET ALL THOSE LIST THAT LIST THIS LIST BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Eleniyan15: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2015
I wonder how this post make front page.... I just waste ma time ni sha.... with 8% ba3
abeg there's no point in this your post lockup
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by lovely17(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2015
Cutehector:
ope oh I thought I was the only one that thinks like that to be Frank I have "given up on love "
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Imortal001:

Can you borrow that your number 3? i want to use it for one of my beautifully beautiful workmate.

Lol u re free to. Make sure u tel me her reply grin
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2015
otunsman:
slap me for staring at your chest I go blow your jaw.

It looks like u avnt been tortured by soldiers before, u try it nd face ur punishment tongue
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

Who dey toast this underage girl?

Ok
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by delectablegyal(f): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ok

How old r u?
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Plzzzz naaahh. Put it back. sad sad

Tell me y 1st cheesy
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

It looks like u avnt been tortured by soldiers before, u try it nd face ur punishment tongue
A female soldier ought to dress decent.you know who I be too?
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2015
otunsman:
A female soldier ought to dress decent.you know who I be too?

Lol m no soldier nd I don't wear indecent clothes
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2015
delectablegyal:

How old r u?

Kindly wait lemme ask ifa

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by kinglekan: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Tell me y 1st cheesy

Today na sabbath day naah. I used it to..... emmmm emmm.. U knw already jooorrrrr

Good morning. smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2015
evegran:
Nice one OP!
Whenever I hear "tell me about yourself". I simply reply "I'm not in the mood to write an essay". smiley
Of course some get angry, but the smart ones just laugh it off.
NO WORRY, WHEN YOU REACH 35YRS OLD AND YOU NEVER MARRY, IF ANY MAN COME ASK YOU THAT SAME QUESTION, "TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF" YOU GO TELL AM THE DAY WERE THEM BORN YOU, IN FACT!! EVERYTHING OF YOUR LIFE.

WE KNOW YOUR TYPE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.