Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (65472 Views)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by sandrahnaub(f): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Holla[quote author=jamst2 post=36028096][/quote]
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by devonpaul(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2015
kennboiy:
Drop this line "Can i have your number".it's annoying
So what could be the likely replicant or a good alternative to this Connote? Can i have your number is really an annoying phrase quite alright, doesnt always work for me, works like 20% of d time
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2015
SexySapphire:

JJ, I don't wanna intrude buh pls tell me it isn't what I'm thinking.

Depends on what you're thinking grin
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by devonpaul(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Gynacologist:
seriously?
Girlfriend is a real setup hommie, best set thy foot on a solid ground first then every other things can roll.. getting a GF is one, keeping a GF is another with d latter being d hardest.. This girls aint loyal, and moreover, whats d point of having a girfriend when u cant even pay ur own bills? y dont u sort out how to pay ur bills 1st then settle down for d other later on. my own piece of cake

2 Likes

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by devonpaul(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2015
forix4u:
Sometimes I honestly marvel how posts like dis make d front page and surprising some dude r busy comment praises... Nairaland pls give us constructive issue here abeg
isnt there a forum for construction workers? if u need constructive issues, dats ur room ma nigga. GTFOH
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by devonpaul(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You see my man,thinking like this will always attract you the wrong kinda chicks,.... I know a lotta NIGERIAN chicks who wouldn't even look at you twice if you are boring even if you use dollar bills to wipe yo ass.
Well, just to point out in addition, the likeness or attraction of girls towards d name mention and their specs is called Celebomaniasm. its a thing(soft spot) girls have for people with fame or popularity.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by SexySapphire(f): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Depends on what you're thinking grin
You definitely know what I'm thinking buh I will just keep quite.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by devonpaul(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
evegran:

There is jor. Rather start by telling her about yourself first and then be like "your turn". Or better still you both do Q and A about each other, which is even more fun.
*Grabs pen*
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
SexySapphire:

You definitely know what I'm thinking buh I will just keep quite.

Lol wink
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by devonpaul(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Kindly wait lemme ask ifa
brouhahahaha. well, dat escalated quickly
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Cutehector(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
sandrahnaub:
akuko! Story! undecided
lol.. Try being like d virgin mary... It helps..
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by pbs4real(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sandrahnaub i didnt do num 2 nahundecided
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by MrCEO69(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
kennboiy:
Drop this line "Can i have your number".it's annoying

well a girl i met in a bus, met her today in church again, said hi to her, after service she kinda waited for me, dnt knw why, after the little talk she asked for my no! What can dat mean. Am nt the flirting type. I fear women, mostly the fair ones, just like she.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JayJustus(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Does that include your Mom and Sisters?

I mean this in the most subtle manner.

in a subtle manner...
my mum is a woman already...graagragrab it I can't date my sister...gragragragrab it??
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by CaptPlanet(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
JayJustus:

in a subtle manner...
my mum is a woman already...graagragrab it I can't date my sister...gragragragrab it??

The irony of your earlier post is that they're all Nigerian women....gragragragrab it?
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by sandrahnaub(f): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:
Sandrahnaub i didnt do num 2 nahundecided
"u knw u are my only chuwawa here on NL. ." oya who talk dz 1 grin grin
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by kennboiy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
devonpaul:

So what could be the likely replicant or a good alternative to this Connote? Can i have your number is really an annoying phrase quite alright, doesnt always work for me, works like 20% of d time
I will suggest "lets exchange phone numbers".
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by kennboiy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrCEO69:

well a girl i met in a bus, met her today in church again, said hi to her, after service she kinda waited for me, dnt knw why, after the little talk she asked for my no! What can dat mean. Am nt the flirting type. I fear women, mostly the fair ones, just like she.
Maybe she is close to menopause and wants to trap you,dig her history first and see if she is a good girl or else run for your dear life.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
try to Impress...
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrCEO69:

DON'T BE AFRAID, BUT CHECK HER HISTORY AND RESEARCH MORE ABOUT HER PAST LIFE, BE CLOSE TO HER, TALK NORMAL AND TRY TO GRAB FEW THINGS BASE ON THE CONVERSATION.

COS WOMEN HAVE FISH BRAIN, YOU CAN EASILY CATCH THEM BY THERE WORD
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by pbs4real(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
sandrahnaub:
"u knw u are my only chuwawa here on NL. ." oya who talk dz 1 grin grin
shey u knw the meaning of chuwawa? And besides u neva concur with the posttongue
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=devonpaul post=36037615]
isnt there a forum for construction workers? if u need constructive issues, dats ur room ma nigga. GTFOH[/quote
Obviously, talking about the devil... U just prove ur ignorant and foolishness...point of correction "constructive" and not "construction" mr...learn to make use of ur dictionary and take some lectures to aid ur english understanding
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by viktor88: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=JeffreyJamez post=36010553][/quote] op u make sense
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JayJustus(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
CaptPlanet:

The irony of your earlier post is that they're all Nigerian women....gragragragrab it?

in a more explanatory context...the boring Nigerian girls I mean are the ones I am liable to date...relatives is INCEST...so that's outta the picture...so from my conclusion 98% of Nigerian girls out there are booooooooorinnnnnggggggggg.....gragragrabit??
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by tdayof(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
JayJustus:

in a more explanatory context...the boring Nigerian girls I mean are the ones I am liable to date...relatives is INCEST...so that's outta the picture...so from my conclusion 98% of Nigerian girls out there are booooooooorinnnnnggggggggg.....gragragrabit??
don't you sleep grin
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JayJustus(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
tdayof:
don't you sleep grin

see nigga that is replying like we don't use the same time ehh...bullshyte
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by jamst2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Holla
can we talk
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by babanenesure: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
mo GBA fun e jare
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Eleniyan15: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
smh!!!!!!!!!!!! all nah wash........ after 3 month....#lobatan ope ju....4yrs @ d end he/she no longer interested
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by sandrahnaub(f): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
jamst2:

can we talk
nope
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by sandrahnaub(f): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bia!!! Chuwawa no b dog angry
pbs4real:
shey u knw the meaning of chuwawa? And besides u neva concur with the posttongue
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by pbs4real(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Bia!!! Chuwawa no b dog angry
dog ko. .chuwawa means orente or honeypie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.