Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (30347 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by 9ousky: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Well If what u can see about buhari visit to America and article is ministers appointment date with America whether its d same as d one in d article or not is just baffling. Look I don't knw for u or anybody, I feel really proud today seeing us all over international media not for wrong reasons... I mean this visit is just so promising and seeing Obama acknowledging and commending Nigeria for some things... Leave opposition for positives sometimes.. Let Buhari Appoint his ministers by September, I am a believer of His leadership style.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by joseph1832(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
ellechrystal:

U r entitled to ur opinion.
Yes my dear I believe I am, however, if my opinion pass judgment on you as a "pigeon" based on your profile picture, how will you feel?. Wouldn't you call my opinion a big fat lie and call me all sort of names? But non the less, its my opinion!.

You should know dear, "the irony of the information age is that it has given way too much credence to un informed opinion".

deji68:

Make u bring out your "Facts" now...and educate us like Barcanista did cool cool cool
I believe you've been living in this country since May 29 2011? And if you haven't, I believe you have ears and eyes?.

Besides, if you look to barcanista to educate you, then I must say, I feel so very sorry for you!.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by IAMTHEHERO: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
This APC government has re-defined democracy to be "GOVERNMENT OF LIARS BY THE PROPAGANDISTS AND FOR THEIR E-ROBOTS"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Beremx(f): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
... And the lunatic keeps mentioning my name!
Berem, you're too much!
grin. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
The number of times this raving lunatic has mentioned my moniker has exceeded the number of posts he has made on NL,yet I ignore him! grin

Is it madness or what?

I expected you to quit this thread long before now...but like the shameless, mannerless and deranged she-goat that you're... you're still here vomiting trash...or did they issue you query with a target of a thousand posts before month end...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Beremx(f): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:

Berem, you're too much!

grin. grin

If I had something like you near my family... I would have disowned her long time ago...because you're simply a disgrace to womanhood... a shameless ediot...

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by drss(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
Very funny thread

Always complaining, looking for faults and never providing any useful or intelligent solution

Very repetitive and boring criticisms.

Buhari is not obligated to appoint Ministers according to your time table.

Wailing Wailers indeed
Boring I tire for una.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
SarahBabyxx, you see how APC and buhari keeps lying around shamelessly... Run nah ...cool

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Jesusloveyou: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
Very funny thread

Always complaining, looking for faults and never providing any useful or intelligent solution

Very repetitive and boring criticisms.

Buhari is not obligated to appoint Ministers according to your time table.

Wailing Wailers indeed
help me tell op "d chief wailer" that buhari is d first president to be working actively within one month

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by illmatic101(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
This APC government has re-defined democracy to be "GOVERNMENT OF LIARS BY THE PROPAGANDISTS AND FOR THEIR E-ROBOTS"

PMB should start fulfilling his campaign promises or else, I repeat or else......
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Beremx(f): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by joseph1832(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

That you're a shameless & mannerless old woman isn't a problem here par say...except that we remembered that a foool at forty is a fool foreverundecided That means you're a lost cause forever... Imagine small boys paying you 10k to be ranting online cool
Well its better than wasting your time loitering, and singing praises over a paid political prostitute.

So what makes you different from her, well, at least she's being paid while you're wasting your time, energy and money engaging in something that doesn't add one kobo to your pocket but rather, drain your sense and megabyte. LMFAO tongue.

Midolian, see your man dey fall hand seriously!.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Clerverly: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
I swear,this would be the last time i shall comment on his threads. trust me!!

thanks for the advice comrade. good night!

Have you ever seen me comment on any of his Useless and self-serving threads? The guy is just doing everything to remain relevant in the eyes of the Biafran/jonadafft war mongers! If we all ignore him as I do, he will have no other choice than to go look for something meaningful worth doing, to help his ailing family!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ellechrystal(f): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes my dear I believe I am, however, if my opinion pass judgment on you as a "pigeon" based on your profile picture, how will you feel?. Wouldn't you call my opinion a big fat lie and call me all sort of names? But non the less, its my opinion!.

You should know dear, "the irony of the information age is that it has given way too much credence to un informed opinion".

I believe you've been living in this country since May 29 2011? And if you haven't, I believe you have ears and eyes?.

Besides, if you look to barcanista to educate you, then I must say, I feel so very sorry for you!.
Ofcos that will b ur opinion. After all there is a saying of wat people say or think about u doesn't matter. Wat matters is how u think about urself.
So leave people alone. Nigeria is our country. We ve d right to criticise any govt we want. People lie against govts. Not to talk of apc ' s lies n propaganda.
So leave people alone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by drss(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
vedaxcool:
Oya taniods protection seeker don gather garri, food is ready i repeat food is ready. Make unah come chop, before hunger of 4 days kill unah.

grin grin grin grin

@ topic the garbage u wrote ignores the fact that Buhari is putting up a control system that would prevent looting that Jonathan eagerly supported.
Mechanism to prevent looting Looting that is already taking place in veiw of absence of ministers *laughing in pakistan*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by deji68: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stup1d.”
― Benjamin Franklin
GEJ presiding over the 6 fastest growing economy in the world can never be a failure....
joseph1832:

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
SarahBabyxx, you see how APC and buhari keeps lying around shamelessly... Run nah ...cool

How is pdp any better?? Y'all have no moral rights to accuse APC of lying or whatever cheesy #justsaying wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by joseph1832(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
ellechrystal:

Ofcos that will b ur opinion. After all there is a saying of wat people say or think about u doesn't matter. Wat matters is how u think about urself.
So leave people alone. Nigeria is our country. We ve d right to criticise any govt we want. People lie against govts. Not to talk of apc ' s lies n propaganda.
So leave people alone.
My dear, you're so missing the point here, what people say about you have a last reaching effect on you, you just don't know this.

Anyway, feel free to criticize, but do it constructively.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by drss(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
4Play:
To be fair to Barcanista, Buhari fanboys and propagandists make it easy for him. When I saw that bit about Obama's cabinet, I couldn't help but chuckle with derision. US presidents usually make their key cabinet appointments within days of the inauguration. Indeed, that was what Buhari via Dr Fayemi promised at one point:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/15/buhari-to-announce-his-ministers-one-week-after-may-29-inauguration/

Two bottles of Orijin for you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Beremx(f): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Clerverly:

Have you ever seen me comment on any of his Useless and self-serving threads? The guy is just doing everything to remain relevant in the eyes of the Biafran/jonadafft war mongers! If we all ignore him as I do, he will have no other choice than to go look for something meaningful worth doing, to help his ailing family!
I believe you bro! I will surely follow your footsteps
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy

Candyrain, Mogidi, Komek, Anonimi, Biafranqueen, Eterrors, Dearpreye, Tomakint, Jmaine, Sincere9gerian, Francizy, Whynotthetruth, Temitemi1 NDPVF Nigerianvenom etc

Mod please move to front page, otherwise Barcanistar won't get paid.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by IAMTHEHERO: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:

Berem, you're too much!

grin. grin
It is because you are a definition of LIE. I have said it before, let me say it again .lf they ask me to define a lie,l will point at you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by joseph1832(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
deji68:
― Benjamin Franklin
GEJ presiding over the 6 fastest growing economy in the world can never be a failure....
Oh an economy that allows corruption to flow like the Nile right? While jobless graduates were scammed and trampled to death? What an economy!!!.

SarahBabyxx:

How is pdp any better?? Y'all have no moral rights to accuse APC of lying or whatever cheesy #justsaying wink
Yes dear, the clear case of "kettle calling pot black!".

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
deji68:
― Benjamin Franklin

Fastest growing economy that generates less than 6,000MW.....lmao wow! Just wow!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by drss(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
Lamentations of the legendary Wailing-in-chief Protection Seeker.

You will have to wail till you enter grave because power will never return to PDP!!
I will remember this comment on may 29 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by genearts(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

why don't you just leave the e-robots to enjoy their govnt?? why are u bothered?? is that not stu..pidity??

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by sauceEEP(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
BORINGGGGGGĞGGGGGGGGGGGG
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh an economy that allows corruption to flow like the Nile right? While jobless graduates were scammed and trampled to death? What an economy!!!.

Yes dear, the clear case of "kettle calling ot black!".

@ corruption flowing like the river nile......you're right about that.....but my issue is with power.what kind of economy doesn't have constant power? And they wonder why some companies are moving to other countries,which later leads to decrease in the level of employment? Fastest growing my behind
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by joseph1832(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Clerverly:

Fa fa fa, Fao! Bro I beg to disagree. Your refusal to comment on any of barcanista's threads only foster his zeal to spread half truths and narrow mindedness to the un suspecting foolish multitude.

You shouldn't forget, Nigeria/Nairaland is full of halfwits, so it only takes a person like barcanista to deceive and cajole them because they fail to think and reason for themselves.

Never forget bro, Nigerians/Nairalanders love free things, especially when that free thing is being offered by a political prostitute!.

I urge you to have a rethink.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ndcide(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Again, barcanista is on point. This shows that the drafters of that article, for President Buhari never did enough research.

Those who want to dismiss barcanista's observation on this issue are forgetting that, this will be history that will be referred to in the future.

Now when someone picks up these points and say something derogatory about Nigeria, we will pick offence.

For me, with all these gaffes, the essence of the article is defeated.

Well done barcanista. The truth is bitter but we just have to say it. Imagine, some persons can't even accept that our president was wrong with his position. we should all swallow everything that comes from buhari without questioning or giving it a second look. That's not the change I want for Nigeria.

Well done bro.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by joseph1832(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

@ corruption flowing like the river nile......you're right about that.....but my issue is with power.what kind of economy doesn't have constant power? And they wonder why some companies are moving to other countries,which later leads to decrease in the level of employment? Fastest growing my behind
Yes, no nation truly develop without constant power!. Those who made that assertion did so from the comfort of their homes.

And it only takes a fool to buy into their ban wagon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why / APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive / Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.