Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday (47544 Views)

"To Your Tents Oh Nigerians!" ~ Book Of APC 1:1-12 / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by excusemyfrench(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
splashbaby:

Lagooners
Jews wanna be
Our oyel
Children of anger and sorrow
Biafra
Wailing wailers
.... Add yours please.
sore losers.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Forwetinnah: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Suddenly you are now a SS advocate!!! I know the only reason you want to befriend the SS is to keep them calm because of their oil!!! Buhari was out to marginalise the SS/SE and only pulled back a little when Tompolo sneezed!!He wanted to end the amnesty program immediately but seemed to have recanted in event of the reality of facing war with MEND

Don't mind them joor. .they were the same people saying Tompolo/ND can't do ZILCH and that Dullamadu Bull-hari will level the ND like OBJ did Odi, they're now friendly because the Grandpa's brain has gone back to Factory settings. One thing these people don't know is that things Change*. They know Nothing about the Change they preach about. What happened in the 60s will most definitely happen with a different consequence. Proudly 5% from the ND!!

6 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by AGBARUSIA1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Same old shiiit, just a different day.

He doesn't appoint they go - ahhh, he's tribalistic.

He does appoint, the go - ahhh, he thinks he can placate the SE with his useless appointments.

There is just one factor here which remains a sticking point in these guys' minds- a Northerner being the President- simple. Absolutely nothing they wouldn't grumble about. Even before a single appointment was made they had already started wailing.

And to those ethnic bigots that keep mentioning my moniker in useless threads trying to squeeze comments out of me with their "he's an ab¤ki hiding under an igbo moniker", let me do this once and for all with the hope it cures your malaria.

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. My dad's from the Middle belt, my mom South South, my step grand dad South East, meaning I have numerous uncles, aunts and cousins from the SE. I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim.

Had to say this because all those tantrums of yours are becoming really irritating.

If you think I'm going to support a politician simply for reason of their ethnic background, you got another thing coming. And if you think your blackmails can stop me from supporting President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR), then you are more foolish than I imagined.

I am not going to respond to idiotic quotes, responses or mentions from anyone.

Good morning.
. U r a big fool ooo..may God curse ur future..stupid thing

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Ujulabelle: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
eighTHREAD:
At first, your cries made nigerians feel irritated, but not anymore. You spite the north claiming their region is less developed even after producing more presidents and holding more positions. You indicate that as a reason why you do not need political appointments. But when you see that the government of Nigeria has made good your word, you turn around and cry like babies. You guys are like a little boy who can take a piss without splashing some on himself.
U must be funny bcs if u hv been to d Eastern Nigeria, u'd know that even its villages are developed. The development comes from their hardwork and not from Federal Govt.

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by jomoh: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

Enough of this bull crap, abeg! I'm from the SS and I can categorically state that Igbo tribes in the SS has been and is still denying that they're not one and the same as Igbos in the SE.

Problem with you guys is that you cannot fight your battles yourself and your unholy alliance with the SS is largely because of its oil. I reiterate for the umpteenth time, THE SS is NOT THE SAME AS THE SE! We're not the same and we'll never be. The bitterness of the Igbos recently is because of the huge miscalculation at the recent elections. If the Igbos want Biafra let them push for it without attaching themselves to the SS.

Just like Etcetera wrote sometimes ago, the Igbo leadership is confused and lost. One minute you want Biafra, the next minute you decry being ignored. One instance you say Nigeria is a zoo, the next you travel all over the zoo, refusing to return to your Utopia to develop it.

Please stop playing victim. You marginalized yourselves. The Arewa Forum, as big and as powerful as it is never threw its weight behind Buhari prior to the elections, at least they did not announce it publicly even if they supported him.

Just yesterday, a stray bullet killed an innocent trader and some annoying folks came here wailing that Buhari is planning on killing Igbos on their turf, to the extent that the coward albino broadcasted that Igbos react.

Question is, how many people has policemen 'mistakenly' killed in the South West since Jan? Enough of this Barcelona injury-feigning act of cowardice.

SS know themselves, biko.

Lol. This is TKO Total Knock Out.

Its unfair o. why use my beloved barcelona as example.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omonnakoda: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ujulabelle:

U must be funny bcs if u hv been to d Eastern Nigeria, u'd know that even its villages are developed. The development comes from their hardwork and not from Federal Govt.
Rubbish the villages are places of desperation and want .You can save that bullshitt for those that do not know. I am talking real desperation and hunger so please leave that story

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by sukkot: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

Enough of this bull crap, abeg! I'm from the SS and I can categorically state that Igbo tribes in the SS has been and is still denying that they're not one and the same as Igbos in the SE.

Problem with you guys is that you cannot fight your battles yourself and your unholy alliance with the SS is largely because of its oil. I reiterate for the umpteenth time, THE SS is NOT THE SAME AS THE SE! We're not the same and we'll never be. The bitterness of the Igbos recently is because of the huge miscalculation at the recent elections. If the Igbos want Biafra let them push for it without attaching themselves to the SS.

Just like Etcetera wrote sometimes ago, the Igbo leadership is confused and lost. One minute you want Biafra, the next minute you decry being ignored. One instance you say Nigeria is a zoo, the next you travel all over the zoo, refusing to return to your Utopia to develop it.

Please stop playing victim. You marginalized yourselves. The Arewa Forum, as big and as powerful as it is never threw its weight behind Buhari prior to the elections, at least they did not announce it publicly even if they supported him.

Just yesterday, a stray bullet killed an innocent trader and some annoying folks came here wailing that Buhari is planning on killing Igbos on their turf, to the extent that the coward albino broadcasted that Igbos react.

Question is, how many people has policemen 'mistakenly' killed in the South West since Jan? Enough of this Barcelona injury-feigning act of cowardice.

i like this fellow. biafra you are on ya own ooooo hehehe

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Ujulabelle: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
splashbaby:
The Lagooners looking for all means to foment trouble. It will not work, if south east refuses to carry their cross quietly like what the Yorubas did during the GEJ clampdown on the region and re-emerge stronger at the next poll, but choose to destroy their region through their macabre dance with secessionist.... Good luck to them.

The truth be told, South East are not capable of holding Nigeria to ransom because they fail in political calculation. No sane man will apologize for defeating his enemies who are still spoiling for war. Never!
If u hv ever been to south east u'd know that we don't depend on Fed Govt to survive. God has been our strong tower. If u doubt me u go back to history. Awolowo tried to make an Igbo man poor after civil war but God said NO. If u doubt me visit east to see 4 urself how developed the land has become after Civil war.

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Sanchez01: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tripleclick:
Go teach dm history, because all tru my years in school, Nigeria govt are never serious abt teachin history in schools,, know it, dat 3 south east state hav oil,, Imo, abia and anambra,,so u cn drink up ur oils , that are owned by far northerners,, who have never done a single project from were dia wealth comes from,for years our region stand on our effort, 5 south east states,, have only 1 airport, No seaport upon river niger, no federal project and yr asking why de want biafra? Keep blindin ursf
You're not one to make us have a rethink into joining Biafra. What impact has Biafra had on its own soil that is worthy of note and mention? Biafra is promising, yet desperate Igbo youths are either sentenced to death in China, Singapore or Malaysia over drug peddling offences. Is it not rather ironic?

Last I checked, Biafra is a dream specially crafted for the Igbos and those who buy into the dream. A son of the SS hanged on to power for 6 years yet could not transform the region. It is not the FG's problem. A son of the land misrepresented us even at the Federal level and then we blame Nigeria as a whole? Heads of militant groups enrich themselves with the people's supposed compensation and we blame the government? Hell no! We're responsible for our mishaps. This is a problem of mismanagement and not even Biafra can fix this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ChrisObioha(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
sentaljohn:
common! let's give this man a chance na.......there are laws and constitution guiding all the processes.. PMB knows what he's doing.. there r still lotta appointments...its just that the majority of the people he trust at this moment are the people around him( his immediate environment which are the APC loyalist ). and as it stands now, 90 percent of northerners support APC...the appointments will still reach every section of the country. he'll give people from other regions responsibilities once he know they are loyal and I believe he tried choosing majority from these regions as his proposed ministers which were later screened out. hundreds of appointments r still yet to be made.. I think he's just taking his time to get people who won't betray him and deliver well also.......we are one!!

see ur mouth

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by sukkot: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

Well done! Look through my post again or betterstill, ask any 'Igbo' person whose tribe is in the SS if they consider themselves as Igbos or not. I have them around me and some even take offence for referring to them as Igbos. That's not my headache, however. My main point is the sudden love of 'Biafrans' in the SS and its oil.

Just so you know, the SS threw their weight behind Jonathan because he is one of them. They would have chosen carefully if one of their own was not involved. The SS does not harbour hate and bear no ill will against anyone compared to the SE. 'Our Oil' belongs to Nigeria and not Biafra and it will never be Biafra's property. Therefore if Biafra wants to disintegrate, let them do so without forming selfish alliance with the SS. Any part of the SS who wants to go with the SE should do so. SS stays with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by IYANGBALI: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Listen to yourself.

no,you listen to yourself.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by IYANGBALI: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
ChrisObioha:

see ur mouth
wetin do him mouth?una wan reap for where una no sow?we go give una small chop,but not now,all dis go help una think well in 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by wiseoneking: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
splashbaby:
The Lagooners looking for all means to foment trouble. It will not work, if south east refuses to carry their cross quietly like what the Yorubas did during the GEJ clampdown on the region and re-emerge stronger at the next poll, but choose to destroy their region through their macabre dance with secessionist.... Good luck to them.

The truth be told, South East are not capable of holding Nigeria to ransom because they fail in political calculation. No sane man will apologize for defeating his enemies who are still spoiling for war. Never!
Are you comfirming that the yorubas are that thing that start from cowa-r-d and that they are afraid to talk during Joe's time. You want the igbos to toll thesame line of cowardice. If igbos looses out from his appointment, thats ok. They never voted him after all. Check out what buhari is presently doing. Removing yorubas to be replaced with an hausa man. Check out that trend. Adeshina and co and just appointed to praise and defend his illiteracy. Mention what single post your people have gotten. You people are like people who are oppressed and still praises your oppressor unlike the igbos who will hold firm on their believe. Your lagoon got cursed on the day your oba threathened the igbos. Scientific research recently conducted shows that lagoon fishes etc are unfit for human consumption. Chemicals found in them are so high that it can damage the kidney, liver etc.

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ujulabelle:

If we can develop our villages ourselves, why are we now making so much noise about what ever rubbish that we think we are not getting? I mean, even with the little we, look how far we went with it. I think the reality of it is that this our current generation of ndi igbo has gone lazy and no longer value hard work. Watching Davido/Whizkid etal sing about easy money all day does that to an impressionable kid.

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
The way some people rants over here surprises me. Some region say they want to go on their own, they don't want to coexist with other tribe.....I see other tribes calling them names,some go as far as saying how they hate them.this and that!!!! I think the ibo tribe is special. If someone that claims to hate you can't let you go. Then there must be something unique about you PERIOD!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by IYANGBALI: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

You're not one to make us have a rethink into joining Biafra. What impact has Biafra had on its own soil that is worthy of note and mention? Biafra is promising, yet desperate Igbo youths are either sentenced to death in China, Singapore or Malaysia. Is it not rather ironic?

Last I checked, Biafra is a dream specially crafted for the Igbos and those who buy into the dream. A son of the SS hanged on to power for 6 years yet could not transform the region. It is not the FG's problem. A son of the land misrepresented us even at the Federal level and then we blame Nigeria as a whole? Heads of militant groups enrich themselves with the people's supposed compensation and we blame the government? Hell no! We're responsible for our mishaps. This is a problem of mismanagement and not even Biafra can fix this!
ladies and gentle this announcing to you the winner of the post of the year 2015. Congratulations for hitting the nail on the head

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by sukkot: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

You're not one to make us have a rethink into joining Biafra. What impact has Biafra had on its own soil that is worthy of note and mention? Biafra is promising, yet desperate Igbo youths are either sentenced to death in China, Singapore or Malaysia. Is it not rather ironic?

i like this fellow. he is dropping gems, as they say in america

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by wiseoneking: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

I know him, same can't be said of you a poltroon with thousand of red light zone fun seeking iddiot as father. May you die a slow, painful and disgraceful death you douchebag.
Frustrated? Why?
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

STANDING OVATION MY BROTHER. This is just the gospel truth and they can read it and weep if they want to. I am from Anambra and I'm just filled with disgust the level the SE has degenerated themselves to simply because their candidate lost out in the election. Instead of being wise like we always claimed to be and start mending broken fences, we now choose to be a bunch of sore losers, always looking for errors in whatever the President does. As for me, thank God say my house dey badagry, the day una carry una Biafra for head take up arms, I go jejely carry my small load cross border enter Cotonou until una finish una craze. I refuse to allow a single strand of my hair be hurt on the account of the folly of some people drunk on nkwobi and isi ewu and palm wine.

6 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Xtopherprince(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Are these folks not tired of cying?
PMB hasnt even made up to 1% of appointment but these perpetual whiners are already crying and throwing tantrums like a dispossesed nanny-goat.

What other appointments are you talking about? Or are you reffering to the ''Special adviser to the Special adviser'' appointments? After handing out the choicy positions who does he want to take up the crumbs?

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Dubem13: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Biafra is the only solution.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

You're not one to make us have a rethink into joining Biafra. What impact has Biafra had on its own soil that is worthy of note and mention? Biafra is promising, yet desperate Igbo youths are either sentenced to death in China, Singapore or Malaysia over drug peddling offences. Is it not rather ironic?

Bros Sanchez, I don't drink, nor do drugs nor womanize and don't condone such. But wherever you are and if I happen to meet you and you do these three things. I will happily supply you with a trailer of Orijin, a farmland of opium and weed, and enough babes to make the suicide bombers in "paradise" look jealously at you. In fact, you are not just making sense, YOU, MY FRIEND, IS SENSE ITSELF.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Xtopherprince:

What other appointments are you talking about? Or are you reffering to the ''Special adviser to the Special adviser'' appointments? After handing out the choicy positions who does he want to take up the crumbs?

So, na only Igbos deserve the "choicy" appointments ba? Based on how much you campaigned and voted for him in the past elections abi? Puleeese. Get a grip on urself mate.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dubem13:
Biafra is the only solution.

Then go find am where you lose am ni.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by sukkot: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

STANDING OVATION MY BROTHER. This is just the gospel truth and they can read it and weep if they want to. I am from Anambra and I'm just filled with disgust the level the SE has degenerated themselves to simply because their candidate lost out in the election. Instead of being wise like we always claimed to be and start mending broken fences, we now choose to be a bunch of sore losers, always looking for errors in whatever the President does. As for me, thank God say my house dey badagry, the day una carry una Biafra for head take up arms, I go jejely carry my small load cross border enter Cotonou until una finish una craze. I refuse to allow a single strand of my hair be hurt on the account of the folly of some people drunk on nkwobi and isi ewu and palm wine.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by alexvatt(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
u people should leave buhari alone naa. afterall jonathan spent 6yrs without achivement. he was just there stealing our money. now we are asking him to return the stolen money.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by striker9(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmm.....
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ArodewilliamsT: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

Nigga YOU ARE YORUBA, disgusting pig and be proud of wtf you are. The bold gave you away because majority of those that parade that bullshit of a lie is predominately yoloba. A real SS actually know that sh1t is BS. The only people pretending it to be accurate are usually you coward buf00n s from Southwest using wtf you read online as your accuracy of reality. And for your information I'm Igbo from SS.

You despicable buf00n can never speak for yourself as your actual tribe without forcefully pretending to be wtf you are not. South West illiterate

Sanchez01 the yolobar monkey claiming SS has been hammered.Anytime i see these fools, i remember Intrepid01 who was hammered out of rusty brown roof in Osogbo when he claimed to be "SS".

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by jedyjedy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
The cry babies of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are at it again. The same set of people that called Lagos a no man's Land- claiming Lagos, wanting Biafra and seeking juicy appointments at the same time even though they didn't vote PMB. They seem to be their own problem as u cannot reap where u did not sow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.