Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday (47531 Views)

"To Your Tents Oh Nigerians!" ~ Book Of APC 1:1-12 / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by splashbaby(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2015
AustineE1:

I know that you dont even believe what you have written,even reknowned natural tribalist like Oba Akiolu and other Yoruba tribal e-rats,will be shaking their heads in disbelief,when they read what you ve written.
You know as well as i do that Igbos have taken over your we universities,businesses and job opportunities or how do you explain the constant protest or your regional infantile rantings 'leave our Lagos','omo igbo is buying up our lands','omo ibo ole,oloche,they are taking all the wealth in our land',...or the unusual high cut-off marks for Eastern state candidates who intends to attend unity schools in Nigeria.
The indices speaks for itself,anyway i will take you for a clown and your usual uncultured tirade is only good for comic relief. Have a nice day!
Lagooners
Jews wanna be
Our oyel
Children of anger and sorrow
Biafra
Wailing wailers
.... Add yours please.

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by splashbaby(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2015
AustineE1:

I know that you dont even believe what you have written,even reknowned natural tribalist like Oba Akiolu and other Yoruba tribal e-rats,will be shaking their heads in disbelief,when they read what you ve written.
You know as well as i do that Igbos have taken over your universities,businesses and job opportunities or how do you explain the constant protest or your regional infantile rantings 'leave our Lagos','omo igbo is buying up our lands','omo ibo ole,oloche,they are taking all the wealth in our land',...or the unusual high cut-off marks for Eastern state candidates who intends to attend unity schools in Nigeria.
The indices speaks for itself,anyway i will take you for a clown and your usual uncultured tirade is only good for comic relief. Have a nice day!
Waoo these Nigerian Jews wanna be must have been real genius controlling all the people of Lagos state ala Nigeria.

So these Lagooners will also annex Lagos as part of Biafra, because we allow them to sell spare parts, oporoko and okrika... Is that what you called business? Yorubas call it worobo. The real leaders of captain of industries with multinational dimensions are owned and run mostly by Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by FKO81(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2015
I believe that the clamour for offices is simply a power game by the elite, which has only a symbolic or emotional significance to the masses. Yes, for some reasons, people like to see someone that shares their interests or attributes in government—it has a feel good factor. But if occupation of such office has any personal benefits, it is largely to the occupant of the office and his friends and family.

Our recent history has shown that it hardly matters where the occupant of a particular position comes from. I am not sure how the welfare of Ota/Ogun people changed because Obasanjo was president of Nigeria, or how the man in the street of Katsina or Otuoke/Bayelsa prospered more than others simply because their son became president-CC Soludo

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Ezemust: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Same old shiiit, just a different day.

He doesn't appoint they go - ahhh, he's tribalistic.

He does appoint, the go - ahhh, he thinks he can placate the SE with his useless appointments.

There is just one factor here which remains a sticking point in these guys' minds- a Northerner being the President- simple. Absolutely nothing they wouldn't grumble about. Even before a single appointment was made they had already started wailing.

And to those ethnic bigots that keep mentioning my moniker in useless threads trying to squeeze comments out of me with their "he's an ab¤ki hiding under an igbo moniker", let me do this once and for all with the hope it cures your malaria.

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. My dad's from the Middle belt, my mom South South, my step grand dad South East, meaning I have numerous uncles, aunts and cousins from the SE. I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim.

Had to say this because all those tantrums of yours are becoming really irritating.

If you think I'm going to support a politician simply for reason of their ethnic background, you got another thing coming. And if you think your blackmails can stop me from supporting President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR), then you are more foolish than I imagined.

I am not going to respond to idiotic quotes, responses or mentions from anyone.

Good morning.
kai u can lie. u are not igbo anymore?

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by duro4chang(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Bye bye ôooooooooo
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omonnakoda: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2015
splashbaby:
Waoo these Nigerian Jews wanna be must have been real genius controlling all the people of Lagos state ala Nigeria.

So these Lagooners will also annex Lagos as part of Biafra, because we allow them to sell spare parts, oporoko and okrika... Is that what you called business? Yorubas call it worobo. The real leaders of captain of industries with multinational dimensions are owned and run mostly by Yorubas.

This is what we call business
https://www.nairaland.com/2315272/jonathan-orders-500m-oil-project
See how they were lamenting. Business done unobtrusively without chest beating
The project stays in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by DahtzFestjayz: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2015
OPC
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by front247: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Buhari is an animal

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by kingthreat(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Yes let the South East go to their tents and form Biafra. We have nothing to lose from them

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by mescapee: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2015
nnachukz:
I like history, it mostly repeats itself. Certain portion of the north didn't vote for Jonathan in 2011 and went to the street in protest when he won but he appointed their men into key positions. Now APC is displaying another type of politics to the happiness of their praise singers without considering the future effect of their actions.

Their time will surely come.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by mediachirps(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2015
sentaljohn:
common! let's give this man a chance na.......there are laws and constitution guiding all the processes.. PMB knows what he's doing.. there r still lotta appointments...its just that the majority of the people he trust at this moment are the people around him( his immediate environment which are the APC loyalist ). and as it stands now, 90 percent of northerners support APC...the appointments will still reach every section of the country. he'll give people from other regions responsibilities once he know they are loyal and I believe he tried choosing majority from these regions as his proposed ministers which were later screened out. hundreds of appointments r still yet to be made.. I think he's just taking his time to get people who won't betray him and deliver well also.......we are one!!
did you hear yourself speak. Tilapia

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2015
melzabull:
typical yolobar foolish slave who never sees anything wrong in his masters acts
the thing pain the Igbo fool.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by steppin: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:

He does appoint, the go - ahhh, he thinks he can placate the SE with his useless appointments.

There is just one factor here which remains a sticking point in these guys' minds- a Northerner being the President- simple. Absolutely nothing they wouldn't grumble about. Even before a single appointment was made they had already started wailing.

And to those ethnic bigots that keep mentioning my moniker in useless threads trying to squeeze comments out of me with their "he's an ab¤ki hiding under an igbo moniker", let me do this once and for all with the hope it cures your malaria.

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. My dad's from the Middle belt, my mom South South, my step grand dad South East, meaning I have numerous uncles, aunts and cousins from the SE. I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim.

Had to say this because all those tantrums of yours are becoming really irritating.

If you think I'm going to support a politician simply for reason of their ethnic background, you got another thing coming. And if you think your blackmails can stop me from supporting President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR), then you are more foolish than I imagined.

Good morning.
If you think we care too, then you must be high on cheap weed.
As far we're concerned, you're a nonentity and people like you aren't supposed to bear names with Igbo in it.
Funny how the rest of Nigerians still see you as an Igbo, even though you live everyday to deny it.
If I were your people, i would simply change names and create my own identity, instead of living in denial.
Omenka indeed!

7 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:

Good morning.
Its sickening mate.... I really don't know what we want again... Too much hate and sentiment has eaten us deep...
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Listen to yourself.

What other options do you have than giving him his chance? Just asking.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by PopeUDENSI: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2015
quid:
But PMB needs 100% of the crude oil in the SS, even though 5% of the SS voted for him.
Crooks . .

Just leave him. If he continues this way, he'll b shocked...

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2015
emekaokeke1978:
Infact we south east will. Bring down dis zoo call nigeria in less than 24hrs with dis weapon below and expect us soon

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2015
nnachukz:
I like history, it mostly repeats itself. Certain portion of the north didn't vote for Jonathan in 2011 and went to the street in protest when he won but he appointed their men into key positions. Now APC is displaying another type of politics to the happiness of their praise singers without considering the future effect of their actions.
While SW voted for him massively but nothing to show for it. Mayb he romanced with the wrong set of people.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2015
Do unto others as you would like them do unto you. Let there be fair play in this country to avoid a civil war.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by steppin: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2015
splashbaby:

@bolded,
Smh...Who and who abeg?
Aside from Adenuga and a few others, who are the captain of industries?
Your people are dying of hunger and you're here celebrating the few rich people and the govt looters you have.

5 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by NDPVF(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2015
[s]
jomoh:

I don't expect anything better from you.

They tagged them selves with such name and made it sound loud and clear not only through their votes but also through their utterances.

It cannot happen in my state or local government cos its not a do or die affair to keep my corrupt, incompetent and unproductive brother in office to the extent of tagging an opponent an enemy of my people and our popular religion.
[/s]And the insults and attack hurled at Gej,before,during and after the election,by the duo of north and southwest,meant love,isn't it?.Upon that,Gej treated all fairly.shm

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Brugo(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2015

Fairness and justice are different concepts.

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by caprini1: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2015
I don hear ....Meanwhile Anambra governor Obiano,who is neither APC or PDP is doing so well,so tey he increased workers salaries,road networks excellent,structures rising up here and there.....If Governors are like Obiano,who needs federal?....Meanwhile so called ruling Party governors,can't pay ordinary salaries,talk less of infra- structures.

6 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by margclever: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:

Good morning.
ome what do u call urself, u have a delusional impression of urself. Ur father can come from the moon and ur mother from mecury, na u sabi. What gave u d impression that d view of faceless nairaland mumu matters, so stfu.

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by PopeUDENSI: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2015
feldido:
He's just giving the Ibo's a reason to revolt.

Eventually, the Igbos will revolt & they'll do so with their votes. You see, the good thing is Daura isn't that far from the FCT. Sending him back home wont really be that difficult.
How on earth will a leader open his mouth to say those who did not give him enough votes shouldn't expect much from him in comparison to those who voted more in his favour.
He forgot that the little votes he got from the South also helped in splitting the massive votes that the PDP would have gotten and that eventually was a plus for him. Since he has choosen to starve them, he should be ready to loose not just his position but loose to the the opposition.

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by dvee2: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2015
Honestly this Igbo this, Igbo that is getting out of hand. for God sake Buhari has thousands of appointment to make and he cant alienate the Igbos, not even if he wants too . its not possible. Just give him time, he has not even name his ministers yet. The same people that politically shut themselves on the foot. please let us rest. you are not the only people in this country. allow the man to make the appointment first before wailing. haba! smh.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by juliciousbabe(f): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2015
IN THAT CASE,,"TO YOUR OIL EVERY STATE"

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by splashbaby(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
steppin:

@bolded,
Smh...Who and who abeg?
Aside from Adenuga and a few others, who are the captain of industries?
Your people are dying of hunger and you're here celebrating the few rich people and the govt looters you have.
let me save you some heart aches... Go through the Nigerian stock exchange and get the names of chairman of listed companies and come back to delete the rubbish you wrote.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Tripleclick(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
IF a writer wana see attention, his focus will be south east, d most discussed tribe on media,, i do not know why thy dnt wana leav us alone! ,, NIGERIA MEDIA SHOULD LEAVE US ALONE!!! LEAVE US ALONE! LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!! NIGERIA MEDIA LEAVE US ALONE! The same hate campagin thy carried before election against , right now, de writes like thy care about us, for last time LEAVE US ALONE NIGERIA ZOO MEDIA

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ransomed: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Yorubas never broke away under JEG, why now? If cessationists are not cowards, they should stay, fight lawfully, restrategise and defeat PMB politically. I dislike Tinubu's way of doing stuff but, i love his political engineering acumen. He marshalled his people into National politics, why not copy good things rather than breakaway mentality. Cessationists are always complaining and afraid of their neighbours because they feel inferior wherever they are and make lots of noise and beat chest to cover up, always playing the victim card to whip up sentiment. Stay and fight for your development instead of wailing.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) / Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.