Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday (47533 Views)

"To Your Tents Oh Nigerians!" ~ Book Of APC 1:1-12 / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by stevnwigw: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
why must you always drag the SS into your show of shame? The article is meant for the SE and not the SS.

Few days ago, Tompolo sent an appreciation letter to PMB, thanking him for appointing Brigadier Boroh, an Ijaw man as the new DG of the Amnesty Programme. The new Chief of Naval Staff is also from the SS.

So far, the SS arent complaining. You perpetual wailers are the one crying
yoruba and hate ,one day the truth shall resurface on how much you have tried to steal our oil in Biafra se and ss

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omonnakoda: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tripleclick:
Yes! In 2019 you wil know there vote is relevant,, thy wont produce candidate , but will sit and see how yoruba will produce president again. We already to vote for an hausa man
You have always done so so what is new? go and check history

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by spiralwedge(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

We prosper in Opposition in 1979 they got Vice president and also they got House of Representative Speaker while Yoruba were in opposition.What did we get?

We Got Egbin Thermal station the biggest power plant in the country .
Under GEJ they Got all the JUICY jobs again we were marginalized. They also got a drawing of the proposed 2nd Niger Bridge grin

What did we get.
Lekki Port

Badagry Port

FPSO https://www.nairaland.com/2314976/presidency-orders-relocation-500m-port/5

etc

Abi o. if we all must start wailing there will be no end o. it is just habitual emotional outburst, maybe some cowardice.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ArodewilliamsT: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

No wonder !!! Excessive raping of their women by fulani herdsmen have driven him mad

Omenka's mother was raped by a fulani marauder during one of their raids in the middlebelt. Omenka is the product of that rape. Let him deny it.

5 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Greatfes17: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
If pmb dont think right, am afraid he is indirectly asking for the split of niger area...

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by sukkot: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
frankyychiji:
You bring me close to tears with your post! You spoke my thoughts! I am proudly Igbo and I have never supported Buhari. I don't actually like his person, I actually hate him over his grandstanding when his supporters killed innocent coppers and he showed no remorse about it! Though I like what he stands for, If he will deliver on his campaign promises remains to be seen!
Check my records here, you will never find me on the Biafran topic, not because I don't support it, but because I feel those who should really be the arrowheads of the cause are more interested in their investments in the Nigerian polity. Jonathan would have probably implemented the recommendations of the confab if he continued. If Buhari jettisons the report of that confab which is even a weak attempt at true federalism, it will be because he is an unrepentant bigot.
somebody get this biafran nigga a tissue. emotional wailing ass niggaz

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Tripleclick(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
You have always done so so what is new? go and check history
And tell me also, we igbos have never voted for yoruba man to be president

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by steppin: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
splashbaby:
hahaha the thing pain you when you see am
Pain me ke? When the ratio of poor people to the rich people in yorubaland is 70:30.
In the north, it's 95:5.
So, I can understand the closeness to your poverty-stricken brothers.

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Sanchez01: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
winniz:

See these Yoruba divide and rule fo.ol, We always talk about SS because Igbos make up a good number of population of SS.
Enough of this bull crap, abeg! I'm from the SS and I can categorically state that Igbo tribes in the SS has been and is still denying that they're not one and the same as Igbos in the SE.

Problem with you guys is that you cannot fight your battles yourself and your unholy alliance with the SS is largely because of its oil. I reiterate for the umpteenth time, THE SS is NOT THE SAME AS THE SE! We're not the same and we'll never be. The bitterness of the Igbos recently is because of the huge miscalculation at the recent elections. If the Igbos want Biafra let them push for it without attaching themselves to the SS.

Just like Etcetera wrote sometimes ago, the Igbo leadership is confused and lost. One minute you want Biafra, the next minute you decry being ignored. One instance you say Nigeria is a zoo, the next you travel all over the zoo, refusing to return to your Utopia to develop it.

Please stop playing victim. You marginalized yourselves. The Arewa Forum, as big and as powerful as it is never threw its weight behind Buhari prior to the elections, at least they did not announce it publicly even if they supported him.

Just yesterday, a stray bullet killed an innocent trader and some annoying folks came here wailing that Buhari is planning on killing Igbos on their turf, to the extent that the coward albino broadcasted that Igbos react.

Question is, how many people has policemen 'mistakenly' killed in the South West since Jan? Enough of this Barcelona injury-feigning act of cowardice.

SS know themselves, biko.

6 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Tripleclick(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
splashbaby:
yorubas slave wanna be Our dry land Children of anger and sorrow Odu-satans propagandist .... Add yours please.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Sanchez01: 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
stevnwigw:
yoruba and hate ,one day the truth shall resurface on how much you have tried to steal our oil in Biafra se and ss
Your oil in the SE and the SS? Indeed!

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by jamitt: 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Certainly there is a big problem in this country call Nigeria, a major tribe not represented in a country like this and people could open their mouth and say there are still appointment coming, this goes a long way to show that as then Military Head of state when all his security council has nobody from the SE was not a mistake after all, history is repeating himself today again, in all the south east there are APC members there and I want to believe as an APC member irrespective ur state or region must vote for your party whether you are from Anambra state or Bayelsa state, you must support your party, so this people from this states of this region South East will be left out in shame from their PDP brother in the same state ,somebody said he has to look with the party (APC) to appoint the people he trust, I have a question,the service chiefs he appointed are they member of the APC too or does it mean no qualified officer is from this zone called South East or quota system does not imply here, if the answer i,m expecting is correct that we are not in unity then cry for separation should be look into, certainly things are not the same under this county call Nigeria, people are feeling cheated and some section want the other section to keep quiet like a slave, South East region has suffered so much neglect when it comes to representation in this country, a lot of abnormalities has to be corrected if we are to progress as one nation, the TRUTH is always Very bitter to say,neglect brings about violent. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by IkUKU01(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Same old shiiit, just a different day.

He doesn't appoint they go - ahhh, he's tribalistic.

He does appoint, the go - ahhh, he thinks he can placate the SE with his useless appointments.

There is just one factor here which remains a sticking point in these guys' minds- a Northerner being the President- simple. Absolutely nothing they wouldn't grumble about. Even before a single appointment was made they had already started wailing.

And to those ethnic bigots that keep mentioning my moniker in useless threads trying to squeeze comments out of me with their "he's an ab¤ki hiding under an igbo moniker", let me do this once and for all with the hope it cures your malaria.

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. My dad's from the Middle belt, my mom South South, my step grand dad South East, meaning I have numerous uncles, aunts and cousins from the SE. I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim.

Had to say this because all those tantrums of yours are becoming really irritating.

If you think I'm going to support a politician simply for reason of their ethnic background, you got another thing coming. And if you think your blackmails can stop me from supporting President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR), then you are more foolish than I imagined.

I am not going to respond to idiotic quotes, responses or mentions from anyone.

Good morning.
u shaaaa be mumu..u don't even know were you are from..sorry.

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Tripleclick(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

Enough of this bull crap, abeg! I'm from the SS and I can categorically state that Igbo tribes in the SS has been and is still denying that they're not one and the same as Igbos in the SE.

Problem with you guys is that you cannot fight your battles yourself and your unholy alliance with the SS is largely because of its oil. I reiterate for the umpteenth time, THE SS is NOT THE SAME AS THE SE! We're not the same and we'll never be. The bitterness of the Igbos recently is because of the huge miscalculation at the recent elections. If the Igbos want Biafra let them push for it without attaching themselves to the SS.

Just like Etcetera wrote sometimes ago, the Igbo leadership is confused and lost. One minute you want Biafra, the next minute you decry being ignored. One instance you say Nigeria is a zoo, the next you travel all over the zoo, refusing to return to your Utopia to develop it.

Please stop playing victim. You marginalized yourselves. The Arewa Forum, as big and as powerful as it is never threw its weight behind Buhari prior to the elections, at least they did not announce it publicly even if they supported him.

Just yesterday, a stray bullet killed an innocent trader and some annoying folks came here wailing that Buhari is planning on killing Igbos on their turf, to the extent that the coward albino broadcasted that Igbos react.

Question is, how many people has policemen 'mistakenly' killed in the South West since Jan? Enough of this Barcelona injury-feigning act of cowardice.

plz our brothers are in south south, and stop talkn rubbish,, instead of nigeria government to carve out other tribes like urhobo and others, de carve in our land and brothers to south south, in a quest to weak southeast for fear of 1967 repeation

8 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by illiad: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:

He does appoint, the go - ahhh, he thinks he can placate the SE with his useless appointments.

There is just one factor here which remains a sticking point in these guys' minds- a Northerner being the President- simple. Absolutely nothing they wouldn't grumble about. Even before a single appointment was made they had already started wailing.

And to those ethnic bigots that keep mentioning my moniker in useless threads trying to squeeze comments out of me with their "he's an ab¤ki hiding under an igbo moniker", let me do this once and for all with the hope it cures your malaria.

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. My dad's from the Middle belt, my mom South South, my step grand dad South East, meaning I have numerous uncles, aunts and cousins from the SE. I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim.

Had to say this because all those tantrums of yours are becoming really irritating.

If you think I'm going to support a politician simply for reason of their ethnic background, you got another thing coming. And if you think your blackmails can stop me from supporting President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR), then you are more foolish than I imagined.

Good morning.

You seems to be sweating a lot. And that is a sign of guilt. Do whatever pleases your soul if you've got one. Your tribe is irrelevant. Traitors have no tribe if you're trying to defend your stands be telling the internet that you're middle belt/south south. And on that actually there are no such tribes in nigeria as middle belt/south south. There are such tribes in nigeria as Igbo Yoruba HausaFulani Ibibio Urhobo Tiv Igala Ogoja Idoma Isoko Ijaw Edo and others.

Why am I talking to you?
Because I see through you and feel your pain. But I just want you to know that you owe no one an explanation for whatever conviction you hold so long as your conscience is at ease.

By the way, I am Igbo by tribe. I do not support buhari and I did not support Jonathan either. I wish for two things politically, a restructured nigeria that will offer every citizen equal opportunities based on merit and merit alone, and in the absence of that I wish for Biafra.

9 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omonnakoda: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tripleclick:
And tell me also, we igbos have never voted for yoruba man to be president
Only when your votes did not matter and it was clear a Yoruba was winning regardless
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by jlinkd78(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
AustineE1:
Isnt it amazing how other Nigerians are happy that their benefactor Buhari is living upto his ratings as a semi-illiterate, unrepentant extremist and egocentric tribalist,who has nothing to offer as a 21st century president. The truth is that Nigeria as a nation is cursed and can never get it right,the forces of retrogression always win over those who cld make positive changes in Nigeria.
Informed Nigerians of other ethnic background knew quite well that PMB has nothing to offer but they wld rather continue in perpetual servitude than stand against the uncultured ferocity of the Hausa-Fulanis,who as a tribe has never contributed anything positive to the development of Nigeria but rather pulling the country backwards by their cultural and extremist form of religious belief.
In the best selling Novel of Prof.Chinua Achebe,THERE WAS A COUNTRY,he said and i quote 'that nothing unifies Nigerians of other ethnic groups than their common resentment for the Igbos'. I challenge any sound mind to disprove this. If igbos leave Nigeria,all others wld want out,because they only reason why they they unite as a nation,is their common dislike for Igbos. This explains why they have vowed not to allow Biafra see the light of the day,the name Biafra scares shit out of the powers that be.
Inspite of the evil conspiracy against Igbos,the fare better than others in the contraption called Nigeria. Chinua Achebe put it succinctly 'Igbos have a cultural advantage over others',this is why inspite of all,they strive to the consternation of others and this brings about envy and disaffection.
Igbos who are mainly christians shld nt worry,for the bible says 'I shall turn the craftiness of the crafty into foolishness'. A time and a season shall come when they conspirators will go against theirselves and everyone will run to you for help,what happened in the national assembly is a 'tip of the iceberg'. We shld more than ever before have more conviction in our quest to secede,no matter how long it takes!God bless our effort.
comments like this is only why I visit NL. My brother everything u said here is d truth n history will be fair on u. Why I might not be crazy about Biafra for now cos I wud honestly prefer an egaliterian Nigeria wia like Martin Luther Jr people will be treated fairly by d content of their character not on tribal, religious or political devide; but d way this APC led FG is painting it on d SE dat we r a defeated minority is beginning to b a source for concern. Listened to Radio biafra last nyt and I honestly think d guy is making a lot of sense of d SW media propaganda against d SE in collaboration with dia Northern man-friday.

9 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by onenaira3: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

Nigga YOU ARE YORUBA, disgusting pig and be proud of wtf you are. The bold gave you away because majority of those that parade that bullshit of a lie is predominately yoloba. A real SS actually know that sh1t is BS. The only people pretending it to be accurate are usually you coward buf00n s from Southwest using wtf you read online as your accuracy of reality. And for your information I'm Igbo from SS.

You despicable buf00n can never speak for yourself as your actual tribe without forcefully pretending to be wtf you are not. South West illiterate

11 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by rugged7(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos?
Peace 1 hour ago Culture Leave a comment 91 Views

IGBOS
I am not Igbo. I am proud of my Urhobo tribe. However, as a student of history, I wish to show just what these great people came/come against and yet thrive.

Okay, the incessant killings in the North will be glossed over so as to make this article not overly long. The civil war will also not be discussed.

However, post civil war, as I explained in my post MINORITY REPORT: THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED AGAINST YOU, the rich in Nigeria have major roots in the Indigenization decree of 1972 and 1977. I reminded how the banks gave people of other tribes, predominantly Hausas and Yorubas loans to buy up companies owned by foreigners.

Now imagine. The Federal government forced Chevron to sell 51 percent of its shares and that Access Bank will give Nigerians loans to buy the shares. How rich will you be in a year? 5 Years? That is how many Yorubas and Hausas got to own UAC, Dunlop, Leventis, Cadbury and all those top companies.AP HOUSENow while these were going on, Gowon told the Nigerian banks to give TOPS twenty naira to any Igbo man that had money in the bank before the war. That means, if an Igbo person had 5 naira before the war, he or she will be given the 5 naira. But if they had a hundred naira, they could only get just twenty naira in fulfillment of the banks’ duty to give the Igbos their money.

Ask yourselves “why would the banks give Igbos only twenty naira? Did the banks collapse? So why pay them less than they were given?

So while the banks were giving loans to Hausas and Yorubas to buy up Oyibo companies which they did not build, the Igbos were being cheated out of their rightful monies.LEVENTISNow, not only did the Igbos lose houses and businesses across the land; it is safe to say that between 1970 and 1971, the richest Igbo had 20 naira that may be the equivalent of maybe one million naira.

Let us look at how Aliko Dangote made his money. He, Dangote (a great man and pride to Nigeria) has an uncle called Dantata who owned huge chunks of the groundnut pyramids of the 50’s and 60’s. He gave Dangote a loan and Dangote paid it back in record time. CLAP CLAP.

In addition, Dangote has had his “brothers” in government, from IBB to Abacha and Abdulsalaam. When they now agreed to democracy, he was by this time rich enough to have funded Obasanjo’s presidential campaign. And so government policies, be it monopoly afforded him for rice, sugar, flour and of course a large share of subsidy etc ensures he is the wealthiest Nigerian. (note many had same opportunity but did not use it. We kowtow to Dangote’s investment capabilities)

IGBOS-2Igbo traditional masquerade dance

However, for the Igbo man, where will he see an uncle that will loan him money? The richest man in their family had how much as at then?

So while Femi Fani Kayode can inherit the property of his father and grandfather and great grand father, a Chidi Cali cannot inherit anything from his grandfather who had business in Kano or even Port Harcourt. This is because neighbours have made his dad’s storey building theirs, and even someone as educated as Ken Saro Wiwa, lived in an Igbo war emigrant house as his. (a sore point of the Niger Delta and Igbo Unity).

WAEC building was Emeka Ojukwu‘s dad’s building and like that building, thousands and the land with it….lands worth billions today were taken from Igbos…destroyed homeland, stolen and destroyed wealth, taken away from the east. Each and every Igbo had tops 20 naira.

OJUKWUChief Emeka Ojukwu

Also his ‘brother’ is never president that will give him oil block or fuel lifting. Of 33, only one Igbo man and because he was in Obasanjo’s good graces.

YET LOOK HOW PROUD THEY STAND TODAY!!! Look what they have achieved for themselves….FIRST GENERATION WEALTH…top second generation. From being unable to send their first sons to school so he could help look after the shop, to producing first class brains in all departments of modern learning.

IGBOS-3Igbo elders performing adulations

So today, when you accuse the Igbos of wanting their Biafra or of Baby Factory, or liking money and ready to do anything for money…

Remember that just forty years ago, while the banks were dashing your uncles loans to buy up all the companies in Nigeria, it stole from the Igbos.

Know that appointments have not favoured them. Note that they remain persecuted and many speak such ill and hate towards a people forced by need to survive to be extra-aggressive towards their sustenance.

IGBOS-4Igbo bride and her bridesmaids

Maybe if you took their history into consideration, you will not be so critical of them, but instead say “what a resilient people” and give God the glory that FOR NOW, we and such a great people are compatriots.

Igbo Kwenu!

This article was written by Ena Ofugara

http://peacebenwilliams.com/how-much-respect-do-you-show-igbos/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Tripleclick(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Only when your votes did not matter and it was clear a Yoruba was winning regardless
Olodo, Ungrateful fellow,, it does not matter becus you gux won ,as if we dd vote for d huasa man, he wouldnt win

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Sanchez01: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tripleclick:
plz our brothers are in south south, and stop talkn rubbish,, instead of nigeria government to carve out other tribes like urhobo and others, de carve in our land and brothers to south south, in a quest to weak southeast for fear of 1967 repeation
Well done! Look through my post again or betterstill, ask any 'Igbo' person whose tribe is in the SS if they consider themselves as Igbos or not. I have them around me and some even take offence for referring to them as Igbos. That's not my headache, however. My main point is the sudden love of 'Biafrans' in the SS and its oil.

Just so you know, the SS threw their weight behind Jonathan because he is one of them. They would have chosen carefully if one of their own was not involved. The SS does not harbour hate and bear no ill will against anyone compared to the SE. 'Our Oil' belongs to Nigeria and not Biafra and it will never be Biafra's property. Therefore if Biafra wants to disintegrate, let them do so without forming selfish alliance with the SS. Any part of the SS who wants to go with the SE should do so. SS stays with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by nnachukz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
tkcosby02:

While SW voted for him massively but nothing to show for it. Mayb he romanced with the wrong set of people.
Can you sincerely say there was no good federal appointment given to somebody from SW in GEJ administration?
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Mayor21(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
why must you always drag the SS into your show of shame? The article is meant for the SE and not the SS.

Few days ago, Tompolo sent an appreciation letter to PMB, thanking him for appointing Brigadier Boroh, an Ijaw man as the new DG of the Amnesty Programme. The new Chief of Naval Staff is also from the SS.

So far, the SS arent complaining. You perpetual wailers are the one crying
And who told u we d South South aren't complaining?

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by 400billionman: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Is he not an illiterate?

I didn't expect more from him..
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by excusemyfrench(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
frankyychiji:
Yet Ibos own Lagos!
in your dreams.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ralph28(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Animal wan give us human right.

Naturally,Igbos are rich.

Even if you park all our resources to the North,your people shall not stop begging.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by jomoh: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]And the insults and attack hurled at Gej,before,during and after the election,by the duo of north and southwest,meant love,isn't it?.Upon that,Gej treated all fairly.shm

There's a very thin line between insults and hate speeches.

And I was referring to post election. Elections are over they now want something from him so they should reconsider their strategies. You can't threaten me to trust you. It is simply ironical.

Threats and trust don't go together.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Tripleclick(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

Well done! Look through my post again or betterstill, ask any 'Igbo' person whose tribe is in the SS if they consider themselves as Igbos or not. I have them around me and some even take offence for referring to them as Igbos. That's not my headache, however. My main point is the sudden love of 'Biafrans' in the SS and its oil.

Just so you know, the SS threw their weight behind Jonathan because he is one of them. They would have chosen carefully if one of their own was not involved. The SS does not harbour hate and bear no ill will against anyone compared to the SE. 'Our Oil' belongs to Nigeria and not Biafra and it will never be Biafra's property. Therefore if Biafra wants to disintegrate, let them do so without forming selfish alliance with the SS. Any part of the SS who wants to go with the SE should do so. SS stays with Nigeria.
Go teach dm history, because all tru my years in school, Nigeria govt are never serious abt teachin history in schools,, know it, dat 3 south east state hav oil,, Imo, abia and anambra,,so u cn drink up ur oils , that are owned by far northerners,, who have never done a single project from were dia wealth comes from,for years our region stand on our effort, 5 south east states,, have only 1 airport, No seaport upon river niger, no federal project and yr asking why de want biafra? Keep blindin ursf

7 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Mayor21(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

Which South South stay with Nigeria?
I'm from the ss and I want biafran.

9 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Sanchez01: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
onenaira3:

Nigga YOU ARE YORUBA, disgusting pig and be proud of wtf you are. The bold gave you away because majority of those that parade that bullshit of a lie is predominately yoloba. A real SS actually know that sh1t is BS. The only people pretending it to be accurate are usually you coward buf00n s from Southwest using wtf you read online as your accuracy of reality. And for your information I'm Igbo from SS.

You despicable buf00n can never speak for yourself as your actual tribe without forcefully pretending to be wtf you are not. South West illiterate
Ekpa wvo rvue! Omotete iruvwhe! Look for an Urhobo on the forum to help you transliterate that then take a break from the internet for the remainder of today.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by FRANKOXY(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
let's see what happens in years to come.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by wiseoneking: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:

Good morning.
What is your tribe. Name it if you are saying the truth. No tribe in the middle belt answers omenka. Is name of your tribe middle belt. Let nairaland know your tribe as you have come out to deny others except you are suffering from inferiority complex. OMENKA?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. / My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.