Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday (47538 Views)

"To Your Tents Oh Nigerians!" ~ Book Of APC 1:1-12 / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Berrymoss(f): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
These are the same people crying about Biafra.
They want to break away from the country yet they are demanding for political appointments in the same country they want to break away from.
Bunch of confused souls
U r a fööl. Let the igbo's be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omonnakoda: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
PopeUDENSI:

Eventually, the Igbos will revolt & they'll do so with their votes. You see, the good thing is Daura isn't that far from the FCT. Sending him back home wont really be that difficult.
How on earth will a leader open his mouth to say those who did not give him enough votes shouldn't expect much from him in comparison to those who voted more in his favour.
He forgot that the little votes he got from the South also helped in splitting the massive votes that the PDP would have gotten and that eventually was a plus for him. Since he has choosen to starve them, he should be ready to loose not just his position but loose to the the opposition.
The Eboe votes are impotent like a spaghetti Peni5 they already voted 99.99% and it had no effect . So what are they going to do next? The Eboe votes are already discounted and irrelevant ,they are not needed and not expected either

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Tripleclick(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
dvee2:
Honestly this Igbo this, Igbo that is getting out of hand. for God sake Buhari has thousands of appointment to make and he cant alienate the Igbos, not even if he wants too . its not possible. Just give him time, he has not even name his ministers yet. The same people that politically shut themselves on the foot. please let us rest. you are not the only people in this country. allow the man to make the appointment first before wailing. haba! smh.
We are not wailing, but Nigeria media is making it look like that,, do you see them write about south south? I do not know why thy focus on south east, are we the only tribe in nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by akigbemaru: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sai buhari one party government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by EGideonal24: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Are these folks not tired of cying?
PMB hasnt even made up to 1% of appointment but these perpetual whiners are already crying and throwing tantrums like a dispossesed nanny-goat.
fu*k you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Billygee2u: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
sentaljohn:
common! let's give this man a chance na.......there are laws and constitution guiding all the processes.. PMB knows what he's doing.. there r still lotta appointments...its just that the majority of the people he trust at this moment are the people around him( his immediate environment which are the APC loyalist ). and as it stands now, 90 percent of northerners support APC...the appointments will still reach every section of the country. he'll give people from other regions responsibilities once he know they are loyal and I believe he tried choosing majority from these regions as his proposed ministers which were later screened out. hundreds of appointments r still yet to be made.. I think he's just taking his time to get people who won't betray him and deliver well also.......we are one!!
I hope you are not a dunce?

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by steppin: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
splashbaby:
let me save you some heart aches... Go through the Nigerian stock exchange and get the names of chairman of listed companies and come back to delete the rubbish you wrote.
No, save yourself the heartache and list the names.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Tripleclick(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
The Eboe votes are impotent like a spaghetti Peni5 they already voted 99.99% and it had no effect . So what are they going to do next? The Eboe votes are already discounted and irrelevant ,they are not needed and not expected either
Yes! In 2019 you wil know there vote is relevant,, thy wont produce candidate , but will sit and see how yoruba will produce president again. We already to vote for an hausa man

5 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Billygee2u: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
many dullards on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by akigbemaru: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Isnt it amazing how other Nigerians are happy that their benefactor Buhari is living upto his ratings as a semi-illiterate, unrepentant extremist and egocentric tribalist,who has nothing to offer as a 21st century president. The truth is that Nigeria as a nation is cursed and can never get it right,the forces of retrogression always win over those who cld make positive changes in Nigeria.Informed Nigerians of other ethnic background knew quite well that PMB has nothing to offer but they wld rather continue in perpetual servitude than stand against the uncultured ferocity of the Hausa-Fulanis,who as a tribe has never contributed anything positive to the development of Nigeria but rather pulling the country backwards by their cultural and extremist form of religious belief.In the best selling Novel of Prof.Chinua Achebe,THERE WAS A COUNTRY,he said and i quote 'that nothing unifies Nigerians of other ethnic groups than their common resentment for the Igbos'. I challenge any sound mind to disprove this. If igbos leave Nigeria,all others wld want out,because they only reason why they they unite as a nation,is their common dislike for Igbos. This explains why they have vowed not to allow Biafra see the light of the day,the name Biafra scares poo out of the powers that be.Inspite of the evil conspiracy against Igbos,the fare better than others in the contraption called Nigeria. Chinua Achebe put it succinctly 'Igbos have a cultural advantage over others',this is why inspite of all,they strive to the consternation of others and this brings about envy and disaffection.Igbos who are mainly christians shld nt worry,for the bible says 'I shall turn the craftiness of the crafty into foolishness'. A time and a season shall come when they conspirators will go against theirselves and everyone will run to you for help,what happened in the national assembly is a 'tip of the iceberg'. We shld more than ever before have more conviction in our quest to secede,no matter how long it takes!God bless our effort.

5 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by AlphaDibia(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hi wink

PentiumPro:
Biafra
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by akigbemaru: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
As a Deltan, I'm so happy with the way buhari is treating the ibos'. I for one know that the greatest problem the Ibos' have is ourselves, we are our problem, after the civil war the Ibos' abandoned their brotherhood in quest for national integration, this case of national integration has made the Ibos' scapegoat in Nigerias' political arena. For Nigeria to merge as a united country they needed to keep the Ibos' down and out, and to achieve this a sword of discord was sown in the ibo land.Thankfully, with buharis latest 'national revenge or marginalisation' this sword of discord is gradually being up-rooted from amongst the Ibos' and for the first time since 1970 the Ibos' are beginning to remember that they have a common heritage, and are asking questions on how to achieve our OWN stated objectives and shunning the so called national integration.I know this as a fact because my dad who until now has been a great admirer of buhari - is beginning to regret ever voting or even having an ounce of admiration for him. Certainly once beaten twice shy, with the way buhari is going about his administration he may be the fulfillment of the doom-sayers prediction (the division or partitioning of Nigeria). And my greatest prayer, desire and wish will be to see a divided Nigeria in my life-time. Buhari please don't stop we need more of your nepotic and tribalistic leanings!

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Mbediogu(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
PentiumPro:
Biafra
That B-word is the answer and now is the time.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ArodewilliamsT: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
[s]Same old shiiit, just a different day.

He doesn't appoint they go - ahhh, he's tribalistic.

He does appoint, the go - ahhh, he thinks he can placate the SE with his useless appointments.

There is just one factor here which remains a sticking point in these guys' minds- a Northerner being the President- simple. Absolutely nothing they wouldn't grumble about. Even before a single appointment was made they had already started wailing.

And to those ethnic bigots that keep mentioning my moniker in useless threads trying to squeeze comments out of me with their "he's an ab¤ki hiding under an igbo moniker", let me do this once and for all with the hope it cures your malaria.

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. My dad's from the Middle belt, my mom South South, my step grand dad South East, meaning I have numerous uncles, aunts and cousins from the SE. I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim.

Had to say this because all those tantrums of yours are becoming really irritating.

If you think I'm going to support a politician simply for reason of their ethnic background, you got another thing coming. And if you think your blackmails can stop me from supporting President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR), then you are more foolish than I imagined.

I am not going to respond to idiotic quotes, responses or mentions from anyone.

Good morning.

Thank you for confirming what we already know Mr Aboooki.

5 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by spiralwedge(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
But that exactly is what SW got during GEJ era and they were even labelled the opposition region. During GEJ, SW was left on its own.

Why is there so much noise now? especially when another region has not even used up to 2 months of same treatment. is this cowardice or another emotional outburst? This should rather make that region look inward and bounce back.. learning from Tinubu they love to hate.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omonnakoda: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tripleclick:
Yes! In 2019 you wil know there vote is relevant,, thy wont produce candidate , but will sit and see how yoruba will produce president again. We already to vote for an hausa man
Producing president is not important to us and that is where you lack understanding.What is important is that our region has a Free trade zone,another seaport, The main refinery in the country ,and other strategic national development projects. We learnt how to be foolish to be wise along time ago while you learnt how to be wise to be foolish. Who is the Yoruba person that is so desperate to be president? I can't see him.

Where are the FPSO platforms for offshore to be made? Yea in th SW https://www.nairaland.com/2314976/presidency-orders-relocation-500m-port/5

That is what matters to us ,that our region develops and that is what our leaders fight for while your leaders fight for their bellies

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Eastlink(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
PentiumPro:

Thief oo! Why can't yeboes be man enough and stand as yeboes instead of this fraudulent attempt at coercing the non-yebooes southern minorities because of oil and sea access? The fear of being landlocked
Let me be civil here. Why can't you amala oil thieves from the SW mind your business. You've been warned to stick to Yoruba matters and leave we SS Igbos alone. We don't need revisionist like you to remind us who we are. We are Igbos and nothing can changed that. Your post civil war divide and rule tactics failed long ago. You leeches should take that into your oblong skulls.

9 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ArodewilliamsT: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
eighTHREAD:
[s]At first, your cries made nigerians feel irritated, but not anymore. You spite the north claiming their region is less developed even after producing more presidents and holding more positions. You indicate that as a reason why you do not need political appointments. But when you see that the government of Nigeria has made good your word, you turn around and cry like babies. You guys are like a little boy who can take a piss without splashing some on himself. [/s]

Segun you need to stop stealing too much orijin from your oga's fridge. It's destroys your brain.

5 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by shaboti: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Insults too much

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by petrich10(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Same old shiiit, just a different day.

He doesn't appoint they go - ahhh, he's tribalistic.

He does appoint, the go - ahhh, he thinks he can placate the SE with his useless appointments.

There is just one factor here which remains a sticking point in these guys' minds- a Northerner being the President- simple. Absolutely nothing they wouldn't grumble about. Even before a single appointment was made they had already started wailing.

And to those ethnic bigots that keep mentioning my moniker in useless threads trying to squeeze comments out of me with their "he's an ab¤ki hiding under an igbo moniker", let me do this once and for all with the hope it cures your malaria.

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. My dad's from the Middle belt, my mom South South, my step grand dad South East, meaning I have numerous uncles, aunts and cousins from the SE. I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim.

Had to say this because all those tantrums of yours are becoming really irritating.

If you think I'm going to support a politician simply for reason of their ethnic background, you got another thing coming. And if you think your blackmails can stop me from supporting President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR), then you are more foolish than I imagined.

I am not going to respond to idiotic quotes, responses or mentions from anyone.

Good morning.
. I support u bro, Whole heartedly

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by InvertedHammer: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
/
I told our igbo brothers to stop campaigning for GEJ as if our destiny lies with him especially considering that GEJ does not see the Igbo people as his own.

Politics is about interests. SE couldn't articulate their interests. They started the campaign when GEJ was yet to officially announce his intention per the election. I cautioned against putting all the eggs in one basket--a fragile and broken basket as exemplified by Jonathan that is.

The only thing PMB did wrong was making the statement. Tactful leaders would have given a political response but their actions will give insight into their mindsets. Igbo and politics are strange bedfellows. Politics based on sentiment is gambling.
/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by imiski(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
sentaljohn:
common! let's give this man a chance na.......there are laws and constitution guiding all the processes.. PMB knows what he's doing.. there r still lotta appointments...its just that the majority of the people he trust at this moment are the people around him( his immediate environment which are the APC loyalist ). and as it stands now, 90 percent of northerners support APC...the appointments will still reach every section of the country. he'll give people from other regions responsibilities once he know they are loyal and I believe he tried choosing majority from these regions as his proposed ministers which were later screened out. hundreds of appointments r still yet to be made.. I think he's just taking his time to get people who won't betray him and deliver well also.......we are one!!
its painful to see people like you talk can't you even read the hand writing on the wall. What other evidence do you need that we are doomed .he said it not even in Nigeria went as far as saying it before the whole world. All his appointments so far have been Marginalized . I had always prayed for Jonathan to lose and rest so that Buhari can take over and we can see the difference clearly . It think now errythin is like 7up -cause the difference is clear.

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ArodewilliamsT: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Exactly what I keep asking- why always drag the SE into their bullshiit?? The SE is the SE and the SS is SS, and last time I checked, NO ONE from the SS but that fatso called Asari, has paid these useless rants any attention. Their very own son was the one who even lost that election yet the igbos are wailing the most.

Smh.

ABokki is the SS a geographically correct word? Are there no Igbos in the 'SS'? You lying baboon from adamawa. f

12 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omonnakoda: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
spiralwedge:
But that exactly is what SW got during GEJ era and they were even labelled the opposition region. During GEJ, SW was left on its own.

Why is there so much noise now? especially when another region has not even used up to 2 months of same treatment. is this cowardice or another emotional outburst? This should rather make that region look inward and bounce back.. learning from Tinubu they love to hate.

We prosper in Opposition in 1979 they got Vice president and also they got House of Representative Speaker while Yoruba were in opposition.What did we get?

We Got Egbin Thermal station the biggest power plant in the country .
Under GEJ they Got all the JUICY jobs again we were marginalized. They also got a drawing of the proposed 2nd Niger Bridge grin

What did we get.
Lekki Port

Badagry Port

FPSO https://www.nairaland.com/2314976/presidency-orders-relocation-500m-port/5

etc

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Kpartners: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Why will Jonathan spend over 200 billion naira builing dams in Kano state that did not vote 4 him in 2011, and forget to give s/east 2nd Niger bridge?

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by scachy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
sentaljohn:

when President Buhari was asked by a white journalist how he intended to deal with issues in the Niger Delta, particularly Amnesty, bunkering and inclusive development; he said:

“Going by election results), constituencies that gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%. I think these are political realities. While, certainly there will be justice for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair.”

I tire for you o,which part did u not understand there? that's what a man u r trying so hard to defend said. Appointments or no appointments, SE must thrive. Shekina,Gaskiya, kowai!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Tripleclick(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Producing president is not important to us and that is where you lack understanding.What is important is that our region has a Free trade zone,another seaport, The main refinery in the country ,and other strategic national development projects. We learnt how to be foolish to be wise along time ago while you learnt how to be wise to be foolish. Who is the Yoruba person that is so desperate to be president? I can't see him.

Where are the FPSO platforms for offshore to be made? Yea in th SW https://www.nairaland.com/2314976/presidency-orders-relocation-500m-port/5

That is what matters to us ,that our region develops and that is what our leaders fight for while your leaders fight for their bellies
only a fool will believe yr trash,,i know the west wil be expectn compensation from d north for voting for buhari, but know it that in every election hausa always produce candidate,,when the time comes,,everybody will brace up,, igbos are now gt more wiser

7 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omonnakoda: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tripleclick:
only a fool will believe yr trash,,i know the west wil be expectn compensation from d north for voting for buhari, but know it that in every election hausa always produce candidate,,when the time comes,,everybody will brace up,, igbos are now gt more wiser
We fought the war and did not seek compensation in the first election that followed the war but went into opposition again while you joined the North to get JUICY positions Vice President and House of Reps in 1979. So that should tell you what we are about but we got Egbin Thermal station grin
You are right we expect and will get compensation not for individuals but development for our region. Lekki, Badagry ports, etc

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by splashbaby(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
steppin:

No, save yourself the heartache and list the names.
hahaha the thing pain you when you see am

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by angelsing(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fleshly:
As a Deltan, I'm so happy with the way buhari is treating the ibos'. I for one know that the greatest problem the Ibos' have is ourselves, we are our problem, after the civil war the Ibos' abandoned their brotherhood in quest for national integration, this case of national integration has made the Ibos' scapegoat in Nigerias' political arena. For Nigeria to merge as a united country they needed to keep the Ibos' down and out, and to achieve this a sword of discord was sown in the ibo land.

Thankfully, with buharis latest 'national revenge or marginalisation' this sword of discord is gradually being up-rooted from amongst the Ibos' and for the first time since 1970 the Ibos' are beginning to remember that they have a common heritage, and are asking questions on how to achieve our OWN stated objectives and shunning the so called national integration.

I know this as a fact because my dad who until now has been a great admirer of buhari - is beginning to regret ever voting or even having an ounce of admiration for him. Certainly once beaten twice shy, with the way buhari is going about his administration he may be the fulfillment of the doom-sayers prediction (the division or partitioning of Nigeria).

And my greatest prayer, desire and wish will be to see a divided Nigeria in my life-time.
Buhari please don't stop we need more of your nepotic and tribalistic leanings!
After just 2month and ur father is regretting voting for him?...when 1/8 of the appointment are yet to be made and he is already thinking in this line?...At this stage, what u should be concern about is a better Nigeria and not who gets what...I pray everybody gets what they desire as for me I wish for Peace and desire a better Nigeria irrespective of who gets appointed
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by LieDetector(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Mortar Head
grin grin grin
Wicked!

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Tripleclick(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
We fought the war and did not seek compensation in the first election that followed the war but went into opposition again while you joined the North to get JUICY positions Vice President and House of Reps in 1979. So that should tell you what we are about but we got Egbin Thermal station grin
You are right we expect and will get compensation not for individuals but development for our region. Lekki, Badagry ports, e tc
backward sense,, we are in the twenties and u r talking about 1979 ,,guy let me not see u in my mention

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Chadian Soldier Wears Charms For Protection Against Boko Haram Militants (pic) / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.