Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! (53063 Views)

7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by YENN: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

For this post alone.
May your days be long and more prosperous.

Lol, amen and yours toosmiley
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by IamLEGEND1: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Prymestrr:

Loool... It's as obvious as today being August 2nd. Just wondering how she now looks brighter than her future after bleaching herself in concentrated hypo.
#RefurbishedOloshiFormingWomanWithStandards.

na so i just sight the girl comment....

come check her DP.....

i come look wella to see if na oyinbo....

i come see say her skin tone no dey consistent with normal person own.

#IjustShakeMyHead
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by simplisity(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:
when poverty brings heat, money evaporates it......

men should learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress me, everything else is shit.

I like hard working men, these are guys called "MEN!"
not some babbling with nothing to show for it .
I hope u can cook and take care of other domestic wk. It is not enough to want ur man to wk for u and make d money, so that u can squander it and may be employ a nanny to do virtualy everytin in ur house.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Prymestrr(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

na so i just sight the girl comment....

come check her DP.....

i come look wella to see if na oyinbo....

i come see say her skin tone no dey consistent with normal person own.

#IjustShakeMyHead
Na d negative side effects of social media cum freedom of speech sha... Now any dirtbag can hide behind der keyboard n type trash dtz in contrast 2 der own useless lifestyle.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by chomytex(f): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2015
Reading n taking notes
Nlanders get bad mouth sha.
Any guy that tells a girl“I love u pass my mama”is just obsessed with the girl not in love.
I'd rather date a promising young guy who loves me than dating a rich dude who dosent love me...
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Fourwinds: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

How are you sure that the face you see on the net is the real face?
This social media ish is the reason why interpersonal skills is really suffering in the society.
A lot of times, the solution to our problems are very close by.
I wonder the kind the of love you are going to show to that lady that is thousands of miles away that you can't show to that beautiful and responsible gal next door.
I agree with other posters. ur number two point is flawed. pictures can be compared. not one but at least three different pix. again ur conversation can say volume of what d other person is. I don't want to say much here. there are a lot to know if d person u are chatting with is false or impersonating

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who is this one? undecided

The height of your stùpidity and warped mentality is affecting my network connection.

Please swerve to Allen avenue where you can relate with your kind of girls.

Nonsense! undecided
I doff ma hat for u!
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I need no chewing gum boys! If u are a broke lazy guy, don't even get close to me.
hws d ban sentence? Cool right
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Chinom(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:
@YENN
I meant well by my statement, for all those attacking they can go to hell. I said I like hardworking men, does it means that it is material?

men always criticise women for anything so I'm not surprised and I'm not bothered.
I've seen guys with nothing on them, but they struggle everyday to make it. they go out to do odd jobs just to put food on their table, they invest what they have and keep pressing against fate. that was what I meant when I said I like hardworking men. did I said anything about money? did I said I needed a rich man?

all those men attacking are just on low self esteem, hard working guys rocks my boat any day anytime and I will say it over and over again.
I advice people to be their best, I advice them on learning work. I hate anything that will make me beg a man, I'm dependent and in control of myself.

so all those talking, make a life. hard work pays, dont think all women are after money, some women are hardworking just like some men.

everybody should be hardworking , I dont care if woman or man, be hardworking. for all those attacking and insulting me I wish you all that you wish me.

Girl, I feel your pain. I hope you've learnt your lesson. The worst thing you can tell a young Naija man is that you do not want to date him because he is broke. I know you used the word " hardworking ", but, we all can see through that façade. Even deeply loaded guys like us tongue do not like to feel that a girl is all over us just for the money.
If I tell you how I treat such girls, you would wish you had a broke-azz Naija man.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by streetzdreamz(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

men should learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress me, everything else is shit.

nice one,beats me imagination when ladies who forms a high class,cuz of looks and wealth ends up bein d total opposite of what dey portray,ok no sane human wants a liability as a partner,a real man works hard to put food on d table and cater for his family,same goes for real women!!!y'al keep screaming a man shud do dis and dat before u can be impressed,cool just quit portraying dt classy trend when y'al know u aint,a man doesnt need to impress a woman before she falls inlove,only hoes and poor ladies av dt mentality not hardworking self sufficient ladies,a sane man who has nfn to show for will never approach dem,rada d hardworking responsible ones will...so i took a peek at ur pics,girl are u beautiful?? Ts dazzling with all dt heavy make ups,thumbs up eeh!!
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by streetzdreamz(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2015
Chinom:

Girl, I feel your pain. I hope you've learnt your lesson. The worst thing you can tell a young Naija man is that you do not want to date him because he is broke. I know you used the word " hardworking ", but, we all can see through that façade. Even deeply loaded guys like us tongue do not like to feel that a girl is all over us just for the money.
If I tell you how I treat such girls, you would wish you had a broke-azz Naija man.
God bless you bro,same thing i just told her,nomata how hard she tries to justify her words her folly is exposed already,it doesnt take a seer to know materialistic ladies,with dia looks and their words,u'l definitely know em.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by HARDDON: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
A lot of times, we do things in the name of love or winning over a lady. But an average Nigerian lady really intepretes most of these gestures as desperation, lack of self worth or plain foolishness.

If you do any of these, you might want to think again especially if you are not married;

1. Telling a lady you can die for her: This is just an expression of low self worth. A lot of ladies are are beginning to see through these deceptive lines. At the end of the day, they discover that the guy cannot even kill a cockroach for them. Those words are just means to a selfish end.

2. Travelling thousands of miles just to meet someone you saw on the net: A right thinking person would not embark on this journey. Anything can upload any pix on the net and claim to be that. Even when it eventually becomes who you think it is, the lady might not say it, but she knows you are another mugu on the loose.

3. 'I love you pass my mother': As strange as this sounds, some guys still say it to a lady. Ladies if a guy tells you this, please kick him out your house and life, he doesn't love you. If you have a cane and can flog him, do that as well too. Thanks in advance.

4. Describing ex in worst words: Well I guess if you are not reserved with him, he might even describe you worse with his next lady. If you break up with a lady, old things are passed away, and all things have become new, don't think you can buy your lady's heart by painting your ex with despicable terms. If she is shrewd, she will refuse you.

If you want to win a lady's heart, you need not do these thing because the valuable ones will see you as very cheap. You are not cheap anyway but please don't act that way. Thanks.

Copyright2015 AwesomelyMade

Totally mono cultured Binoconcave Len u wearing op, here let's illunimate ur mind:

1) guy tells a lady he can die for her....this is figurative although not necessary, this is What He actually means:
When a guy starve himself to make Sure she eats n cloth fine, is He not dying for her?
When he buys her a bottle of malt n manages pure water is it not death? When he uses his school fees to pay hers, n his feeding money to make her hair , is it not death? When he stands up to cultists to protect her, What other form of death is more daring?
So u see, a loving guy dies for his woman daily! cheesy

2) another point beclouded by narrow mind:
The heart has a mind of it's own n luv smiles from crazy Quaters. Gurls actually luv it when guys go out of their way to care. N As d saying goes, home is where d heart is. Pick the $1300 dollars' ticket If u may, who knows, she might just be the one. U wud be glad u did

3) he needs not say it, But he does If he is not tied to the Momma's aprom strings. Maximum, he spends 12 years with momma, But spends his remaining life with her....

4) Oh u didnt just say that!
Ladies love it when they are told these kinda stories it gives them assurance that he ain't gono go back to d said ex! N she wud also watch her ways not to roll on those lanes.
But I'm not d type to go dwelling on d past

All reasons are flawed op, next time pull d wool outa ya rule b4 u roll
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Stepsse(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
David4best:
I don't need to use money and the above lists to impress a lady to love me except if want to get under her pant and dump her. I just want a girl to love me naturally before I can do anything(either with money) and go extral mine even more than her expectation to make her happy. This is because I will like to get married next year if I find the girl that truely love me wholeheartedly
I feel u on that one Bro......sTc
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nicepoker(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I need no chewing gum boys! If u are a broke lazy guy, don't even get close to me.
are u lazy or broke?
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by emitheo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
the list is too short.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who is this one? undecided

The height of your stùpidity and warped mentality is affecting my network connection.

Please swerve to Allen avenue where you can relate with your kind of girls.

Nonsense! undecided

Damn!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
for ur info I hate broke guys.
you hate broke guys.see how you who hate broke guys look like..Lmao,take am easy oo
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

Its good to like hard working men all girls do...what about hard working ladies?are you one,because hard working guys like me loves an independent hard working girl not LeaCh like you grin.So you better set an example first before you open your mouth,I know you are lazy and can't work that is why you are looking for a guy that will work and die for you.Guys are now wise ooooo grin
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by bare1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
HARDDON:

Totally mono cultured Binoconcave Len u wearing op, here let's illunimate ur mind:

1) guy tells a lady he can die for her....this is figurative although not necessary, this is What He actually means:
When a guy starve himself to make Sure she eats n cloth fine, is He not dying for her?
When he buys her a bottle of malt n manages pure water is it not death? When he uses his school fees to pay hers, n his feeding money to make her hair , is it not death? When he stands up to cultists to protect her, What other form of death is more daring?
So u see, a loving guy dies for his woman daily! cheesy

2) another point beclouded by narrow mind:
The heart has a mind of it's own n luv smiles from crazy Quaters. Gurls actually luv it when guys go out of their way to care. N As d saying goes, home is where d heart is. Pick the $1300 dollars' ticket If u may, who knows, she might just be the one. U wud be glad u did

3) he needs not say it, But he does If he is not tied to the Momma's aprom strings. Maximum, he spends 12 years with momma, But spends his remaining life with her....

4) Oh u didnt just say that!
Ladies love it when they are told these kinda stories it gives them assurance that he ain't gono go back to d said ex! N she wud also watch her ways not to roll on those lanes.
But I'm not d type to go dwelling on d past

All reasons are flawed op, next time pull d wool outa ya rule b4 u roll

Ladies expert. A real man doesn't say awful things about their ex - someone they claim to have loved - to their present. A sensible lady wouldn't wanna get into anything romantic with you. Who knows what you would say about her.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
there ought to b a difference between opinion and fact

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Onyiido: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
That no 2, a guy has travelled all the way from lagos to visit me in school twice.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Onyiido:
That no 2, a guy has travelled all the way from lagos to visit me in school twice.

and howz the relationship going?
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by EmmyDe25(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

lol.....some babes be acting like their punny is gold-plated. Goan look for something to do bae.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Onyiido: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

It never worked out in the first place
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Onyiido: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

It never worked out
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by esonuu(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
apart from the "Dont bad-mouth ur ex" point, all the others are extremely flawed.

Side note: the poster above me is a gold-digger masquerading herself as a "woman with standards".
never knew sum1 else noticed dat
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by evisexxy(f): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
for ur info I hate broke guys.
my dear there's no everlasting broke guy, it's just a matter of time, so don't say that. Everyone has wealth potentials but the wealth doesn't just come, it takes time (the day a seed is planted is not the same day that you harvest). A broke guy today is a wealthy man tomorrow "ask igbinedion or the idahosas", my opine
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2015
evisexxy:
my dear there's no everlasting broke guy, it's just a matter of time, so don't say that. Everyone has wealth potentials but the wealth doesn't just come, it takes time (the day a seed is planted is not the same day that you harvest). A broke guy today is a wealthy man tomorrow "ask igbinedion or the idahosas", my opine
Nice one jare.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by silent10(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2015
Ginaz:

dat mak sense, bt re u also hardworking? D word is nt made 4 guys/men only.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by silent10(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

See missiles. grin

Impress her ko. Broke babes be looking for guys who'll 'impress' them.
grin grin grin and drones grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by elantraceey(f): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2015
Danhumprey:
I notice you are becoming more open-minded in your comments these days. In the past you were reserved and shy on issues like this and your comments laced with religious idiosyncracies. These days I see less of them. Congrat.

i've always been like this, you just didn't notice it.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by kingguu(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Deexxy:

Lol,,bìtch thinks that tactic will work.

Ama quote you cos i'm not a coward like your male ancestors.

Stinking whóre.

If dicks could fly,,your mouth will be a fhuucking airport.

Bleached mofo with the brain of a female hyena. undecided
Ginaz go hang ursef....u killed it bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.