Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! (53054 Views)

7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2015
Ezemarcel:
wat is prison boss
Ban
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Ezemarcel(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2015
underover:

Ban
why now
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Ginaz(f): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2015
@YENN
I meant well by my statement, for all those attacking they can go to hell. I said I like hardworking men, does it means that it is material?

men always criticise women for anything so I'm not surprised and I'm not bothered.
I've seen guys with nothing on them, but they struggle everyday to make it. they go out to do odd jobs just to put food on their table, they invest what they have and keep pressing against fate. that was what I meant when I said I like hardworking men. did I said anything about money? did I said I needed a rich man?

all those men attacking are just on low self esteem, hard working guys rocks my boat any day anytime and I will say it over and over again.
I advice people to be their best, I advice them on learning work. I hate anything that will make me beg a man, I'm dependent and in control of myself.

so all those talking, make a life. hard work pays, dont think all women are after money, some women are hardworking just like some men.

everybody should be hardworking , I dont care if woman or man, be hardworking. for all those attacking and insulting me I wish you all that you wish me.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Deexxy:

Lol,,bìtch thinks that tactic will work.

Ama quote you cos i'm not a coward like your male ancestors.

Stinking whóre.

If dicks could fly,,your mouth will be a fhuucking airport.

Bleached mofo with the brain of a female hyena. undecided
i aint gay buh i luv diz dude honestly.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Abimloaded(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
Number 2 is flawed.

Not everybody meet their loved ones on the streets again like before. Social media has helped a lot.

When people meet and fall in love on social media they definitely have to meet some day.

It can't all be a social media love. There is nothing to despise anyone for in it.

Well said bro, I met my lady on Facebook way back in 2013 and I visited her at Ibadan that same year (December). I hardly trust girls but this girl gave me all her trust and she remains loyal.
The only thing needed is just frequent communication.
By God's grace today, I'll be in Ibadan to see her again since 2013 we last saw.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by kay29000(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:
when poverty brings heat, money evaporates it......

men should learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress me, everything else is shit.

I like hard working men, these are guys called "MEN!"
not some babbling with nothing to show for it .

Why wont u like hardworking men(I.e men with money) when u don turn 'white' finish...You need money for more of that whitenicious.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Danhumprey: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2015
elantraceey:
I agree with you except the travelling part. Just normal friends will travel miles to see each other ones in a while, it kind of shows she's important to him, not everyone will just do that even if he has the time.
I notice you are becoming more open-minded in your comments these days. In the past you were reserved and shy on issues like this and your comments laced with religious idiosyncracies. These days I see less of them. Congrat.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Princehojay(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Cutehector(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

men should learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress me, everything else is shit.

oh really? Hav u dated d block moulder in ur street? They r really really hardworkin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by bigiyaro(m): 7:37am On Aug 02, 2015
@op! Incase u dont know, its even ladies dat travels most to see guys dey met on d net.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2015
sage2:

And you would believe a man who told you that he love you more than he love his mother, right?

I'm not saying I'm gonna believe him, but it's not the worst thing to ever come out of someone's mouth.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by castro316: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Mcslize:

u hate broke guys. Whats ur definition of broke? One need to start from somewhere.

The like of P square, Iyanya n wizkid were once broke. It's been a long time girls had been looking for already made men.

It doesn't work that way. P of the P of sqaure married his old time girlfriend who knows where he once started from.
The gal was there wen he was broke but still stood by him. Why didn't he go for all these other girls for marriage?

The point is that any girl that does nt hav d idea of where dat once broke guy started from will never appreciate how hrd it is to work for money n make wealth.

In case: I'm nt a broke guy bt I'll never marry a gold digger.

''Make she no go bring my empire down'' wit her extravagant spending. We will eat 3 times a day, drive d latest Car , live in a modern mansion then invest.

She should b able to serve as an adviser to me wen I'm extravagantly throwing off money or unnecessarily buying expensive things for her.

A wise woman will say: Honey I think I already have two cars (corrrrs) why getting me another one?
The man wil like : baby I just feel like get it for u.

Wife: I knw honey but we should have invested dat money on somtin else. Thats what Solomon termed a Wise wife.

I'll marry a gal who is cautious abt money n we r good to go.

Stand by that broke guy who has a future cuz there is diffrent types of brokeness so to say. A guy mayy be broke now but stil have a good future. U knw what I mean? I can vow for such a guy that wit no time he go soon blow. Ayiri that Warri Billionaire was once a cronci broke nigga. I even learnt that her then galfriend left him because of this broke of a thing bt today he is a billionaire. Hope u get the gist.

Bros I laud u for for your emphasis. Highly inspring.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by poweredcom(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I need no chewing gum boys! If u are a broke lazy guy, don't even get close to me.
U r a high class ashewo...we no dat n u r a ugly b...h wat do you mean broke....u gals r d problems of this world...naija gals r heartless I don't trust dem I don't like dem I just bang dem n ja....gals like u need to be showed punishment
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by preserver231(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

your generations will be good for killing ....I swear

Lol haba nao that's KO
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Why are you people attacking these girls?

Make una leave them abeg, its their choice.

Me, I wont advise any lady to marry or date a poor and lazy guy. Afterall everybody wants to live a comfortable life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by YENN: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:
@YENN
I meant well by my statement, for all those attacking they can go to hell. I said I like hardworking men, does it means that it is material?

men always criticise women for anything so I'm not surprised and I'm not bothered.
I've seen guys with nothing on them, but they struggle everyday to make it. they go out to do odd jobs just to put food on their table, they invest what they have and keep pressing against fate. that was what I meant when I said I like hardworking men. did I said anything about money? did I said I needed a rich man?

all those men attacking are just on low self esteem, hard working guys rocks my boat any day anytime and I will say it over and over again.
I advice people to be their best, I advice them on learning work. I hate anything that will make me beg a man, I'm dependent and in control of myself.

so all those talking, make a life. hard work pays, dont think all women are after money, some women are hardworking just like some men.

everybody should be hardworking , I dont care if woman or man, be hardworking. for all those attacking and insulting me I wish you all that you wish me.
@Ginaz,

I quite understand u but u know, no guy will take hardworking as just mere physical hardworking in the context and manner in which u used it; it connotes- financially buoyant.

And like I said earlier, it is not bad desiring and admiring hardworking or financially successful men; its a preference.

But I will advice u keep such discouraging statement deep in your heart because no guy (rich or poor) would be happy to hear u say that.

I am sure u must have heard rich music artistes all over the world sing and brag about how ladies of all looks and class now love them and want to be with them now that they are rich and famous but never gave them opportunity of a “hi” when they were broke and struggling to make it in life.

Those artistes are speaking the minds of men all over the world; both the rich and the poor.

In case u are in doubt of the artistes that have sang songs like that, Olamide, Wizkid, Kanye West, R Kelly, just to mention but a few.

To me, ladies ought to learn from such musical lyrics because what those artistes are singing is what many guys (rich n broke) think about ladies who run after men and material things.

Again, it is statements and attitudes like this from ladies that make some men to treat ladies like trash and even brutalise them without pity.

Remember, this is an anonymous forum- both rich, broke, comfortable and average guys visit here for various purposes and reading comments like this will make any man see ladies as people only interested in men for money and wealth and its not good for all women.

If u notice, in the past, rich Nigerian guys usually marry broke ladies from poor family background and help change their life and that of their family, but of recent, u now hardly see or hear a rich guy marry a poor girl, why

Nigerian ladies opened the eyes of of Nigerian guys and made guys understand that without money, a man is not worthy of their love or attention...and so while guys dated and married ladies without minding their financial or social status, ladies (both the poor ones and the rich ones) were busy selecting men based on how much they have...which made rich guys to also start selecting partners based on their financial status.

That's why its now difficult for a lady that has no job, thriving business or handwork to find a serious man who's genuinely interested to wife her.

We must change this present situation in our country- enough of our making choice of romance/marriage partner based on financial and physical attributes; its really affecting our country negatively, how?

We now have plenty ripe and over-ripe single ladies and guys waiting for Bill Gates and Kim K when they themselves aren't even close to what they are seeking for.

And to the original poster, I laughed at some of your shallow points especially that your number 2 point of guys going to visit a lady they met online- of course if the guy is chanced, its not bad and of course nowadays, many people meet their partner and lover through social media networks, so embrace the chance.

For instance, a very close friend of mine- a guy met a Nigerian lady living in United States last year. How did they meet? On facebook through a facebook group discussion where the lady made a nice comment on a topic about relationship and my friend picked interest in her and sent her a PM, from there, they started chatting.

From facebook they started skyping.

And to be honest with u, this my friend is not ugly, not broke nor rich. He is just the normal James on the street.

Gradually, they developed love for each other and started talking about dating and everything happened online.

As I am writing this now, the lady is back in Nigeria and presently in the guy's house.

She came back some weeks ago all the way from United States to meet this my friend in Nigeria and the lady was so excited and not disappointed, in fact their love now has grown pass zuma rock, lol

The lady is so pretty....a medical student in the states and my friend swore to me that he will die to make this lady the happiest lady on earth.

Funny enough, my friend is working here in Nigeria and comfortable with his job that he told the lady to relocate to Nigeria but she insisted he relocates as soon as they finish their wedding (trad and court) by ending of this year. But then, my friend refused that maybe she will be living in the states while he lives here in Nigeria and their children will be shuttling for holidays.

This is to tell u that he is not in love with her for because of USA visa or citzenship because not all Nigerians are interested in travelling abroad to live permanently and he's one of them.

Lastly, he never knew she lived in the states until after some weeks they started communicating.

What am I saying to the op? Never say never....we find love in the strangest place in life.

And lastly @Ginaz, I insist u change the mindset of selecting or admiring guys based on their hardworking nature....like I said earlier, success don't usually come by hardwork...but God's mercy and favour. If u doubt me, check around u, are all the hardworking guys rich?

What hardwork did ex President Goodluck put?

Making it in life is by grace....and to find the right partner in life, u must avoid selecting partners based on superficial qualities like:

1. Physical beauty/looks
2. Financial status
3. Height

I know it may sound flimsy, but many people have ended up in bad relationship/marriage because they were too bent on selecting partner based on the aforementioned.

I wish u and everyone else reading God's favour and guide in all u do.

Remain blessed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by seangy4konji: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2015
You talk proper...

No go area...

Do at your own peril...

Lord save us from Karishika.

IamLEGEND1:
apart from the "Dont bad-mouth ur ex" point, all the others are extremely flawed.

Side note: the poster above me is a gold-digger masquerading herself as a "woman with standards".
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Achilies(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
sage2:

With a girls as beautiful as you by my side, the only option available to me is to work hard to succeed. A beautiful, loyal and intelligent lady is all the fuel I need.

Now this is what I call woman wrappering
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by otokx(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Interesting thread, different strokes for different folks.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nicklaus(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

grow up!!! and dont quote me again. you're a fool and I know you will quote me. woman wrapper....you are indeed jobless.

quote me again and you are indeed a fool. I know you will answer to your name so quote me.

smelling pig!
go and hustle, poverty no be excuse! hahahhaha, your mates are making it, be a man and grow up.
***fool***
someone's stung cheesy sorr....y
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by YENN: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Why are you people attacking these girls?

Make una leave them abeg, its their choice.

Me, I wont advise any lady to marry or date a poor and lazy guy. Afterall everybody wants to live a comfortable life.
Ya, that's true- its not advisable for a lady to marry a poor or lazy man, but then, it is not good for a lady to chose a man based on financial provision, same way, its not good for a man to chose a woman based on physical beauty, and u may ask me y? I will explain.

Dangers of choosing a partner based on financial status or physical looks:

When u chose a husband based on the fact that he's hardworking and has money. Believe me, when u marry him, u will sure get enough of the money...all that your hunger for money and monetary needs will be met, u will own that ur dream car, house and wears, and then u get tired of it; that's human. And the next thing is u start to notice his flaws- his bad temperament, his quick to anger, his not always being at home; travelling up and down, his domestic violence attitude (if any), his not being endearing and paying attention to your opinion in things and u start to feel irritated and fed up.

You start to dislike his personality. You start to notice that he has other ladies in his life...and if u dare complain, he shouts at u and shuts u up with: I provided everything for, so what else do u want? Of course nothing!

Over time, u start to feel lonely because the rich guy u married only married u because u are pretty and he wanted to have pretty kids and a pretty woman he can show off to his rich friends during social function and nothing else- no friendship, no bond....everything was based on superficial desires.

Before u know it, u as a married lady, married to a rich guy start to flirt with handsome broke guys whom u detested...u start to fall for small boys on the street and maybe end up having illicit sex rendezvous with them and u maybe unfortunate and get caught, and your rich hubby ends up divorcing u...leaving u back to nothing.

Now same goes with guys marrying a lady just because she is very beautiful.

I tell u guys, if u make that mistake, u will sure regret, y?

Because after u marry her, u will sure get tired of her beautiful looks to the extent that her beautiful naked body won't even arouse u most times and u will be wondering y? Its natural in men.

Haven't u ever wondered y most men married to the most beautiful women still cheat with most times ladies not as pretty as their wives They are tired of seeing the pretty wife's body.

And once u get used to seeing her body, then that presumed love u had for her cos of her beauty will fly away and u end up seeing her flaws- her nagging nature, her dirty lifestyle, her over-demanding nature, her not accommodating your friends and relations, her lazy character, how not knowing how to cook and tidy the house, her sleeping habit, her increasing tummy size, etc.

But if u marry a lady or man based on her or his good character, manner and personality, believe me, u will never get tired of him or her no matter how many years u guys live together, instead u keep loving the person more.

So while we all desire comfortable life, we must not short-change our future happiness with hunger for money and material things because I strongly believe that with time, patience, vision and right effort, every man will be financially buoyant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by SimpleAdeminya(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

looking for boyfriend on Nland. Na wa for you o
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by OAUTemitayo: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Honestly speaking, no reasonable, responsible and hard working guy with innovative aspirations will go for a Grade One Oloso like you.
Ginaz:

grow up!!! and dont quote me again. you're a fool and I know you will quote me. woman wrapper....you are indeed jobless.

quote me again and you are indeed a fool. I know you will answer to your name so quote me.

smelling pig!
go and hustle, poverty no be excuse! hahahhaha, your mates are making it, be a man and grow up.
***fool***
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Achilies(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
YENN:
@Ginaz,

I quite understand u but u know, no guy will take hardworking as just mere physical hardworking in the context and manner in which u used it; it connotes- financially buoyant.

And like I said earlier, it is not bad desiring and admiring hardworking or financially successful men; its a preference.

But I will advice u keep such discouraging statement deep in your heart because no guy (rich or poor) would be happy to hear u say that.

I am sure u must have heard rich music artistes all over the world sing and brag about how ladies of all looks and class now love them and want to be with them now that they are rich and famous but never gave them opportunity of a “hi” when they were broke and struggling to make it in life.

Those artistes are speaking the minds of men all over the world; both the rich and the poor.

In case u are in doubt of the artistes that have sang songs like that, Olamide, Wizkid, Kanye West, R Kelly, just to mention but a few.

To me, ladies ought to learn from such musical lyrics because what those artistes are singing is what many guys (rich n broke) think about ladies who run after men and material things.

Again, it is statements and attitudes like this from ladies that make some men to treat ladies like trash and even brutalise them without pity.

Remember, this is an anonymous forum- both rich, broke, comfortable and average guys visit here for various purposes and reading comments like this will make any man see ladies as people only interested in men for money and wealth and its not good for all women.

If u notice, in the past, rich Nigerian guys usually marry broke ladies from poor family background and help change their life and that of their family, but of recent, u now hardly see or hear a rich guy marry a poor girl, why

Nigerian ladies opened the eyes of of Nigerian guys and made guys understand that without money, a man is not worthy of their love or attention...and so while guys dated and married ladies without minding their financial or social status, ladies (both the poor ones and the rich ones) were busy selecting men based on how much they have...which made rich guys to also start selecting partners based on their financial status.

That's why its now difficult for a lady that has no job, thriving business or handwork to find a serious man who's genuinely interested to wife her.

We must change this present situation in our country- enough of our making choice of romance/marriage partner based on financial and physical attributes; its really affecting our country negatively, how?

We now have plenty ripe and over-ripe single ladies and guys waiting for Bill Gates and Kim K when they themselves aren't even close to what they are seeking for.

And to the original poster, I laughed at some of your shallow points especially that your number 2 point of guys going to visit a lady they met online- of course if the guy is chanced, its not bad and of course nowadays, many people meet their partner and lover through social media networks, so embrace the chance.

For instance, a very close friend of mine- a guy met a Nigerian lady living in United States last year. How did they meet? On facebook through a facebook group discussion where the lady made a nice comment on a topic about relationship and my friend picked interest in her and sent her a PM, from there, they started chatting.

From facebook they started skyping.

And to be honest with u, this my friend is not ugly, not broke nor rich. He is just the normal James on the street.

Gradually, they developed love for each other and started talking about dating and everything happened online.

As I am writing this now, the lady is back in Nigeria and presently in the guy's house.

She came back some weeks ago all the way from United States to meet this my friend in Nigeria and the lady was so excited and not disappointed, in fact their love now has grown pass zuma rock, lol

The lady is so pretty....a medical student in the states and my friend swore to me that he will die to make this lady the happiest lady on earth.

Funny enough, my friend is working here in Nigeria and comfortable with his job that he told the lady to relocate to Nigeria but she insisted he relocates as soon as they finish their wedding (trad and court) by ending of this year. But then, my friend refused that maybe she will be living in the states while he lives here in Nigeria and their children will be shuttling for holidays.

This is to tell u that he is not in love with her for because of USA visa or citzenship because not all Nigerians are interested in travelling abroad to live permanently and he's one of them.

Lastly, he never knew she lived in the states until after some weeks they started communicating.

What am I saying to the op? Never say never....we find love in the strangest place in life.

And lastly @Ginaz, I insist u change the mindset of selecting or admiring guys based on their hardworking nature....like I said earlier, success don't usually come by hardwork...but God's mercy and favour. If u doubt me, check around u, are all the hardworking guys rich?

What hardwork did ex President Goodluck put?

Making it in life is by grace....and to find the right partner in life, u must avoid selecting partners based on superficial qualities like:

1. Physical beauty/looks
2. Financial status
3. Height

I know it may sound flimsy, but many people have ended up in bad relationship/marriage because they were too bent on selecting partner based on the aforementioned.

I wish u and everyone else reading God's favour and guide in all u do.

Remain blessed.

For this post alone.
May your days be long and more prosperous.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Achilies(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
YENN:
Ya, that's true- its not advisable for a lady to marry a poor or lazy man, but then, it is not good for a lady to chose a man based on financial provision, same way, its not good for a man to chose a woman based on physical beauty, and u may ask me y? I will explain.

Dangers of choosing a partner based on financial status or physical looks:

When u chose a husband based on the fact that he's hardworking and has money. Believe me, when u marry him, u will sure get enough of the money...all that your hunger for money and monetary needs will be met, u will own that ur dream car, house and wears, and then u get tired of it; that's human. And the next thing is u start to notice his flaws- his bad temperament, his quick to anger, his not always being at home; travelling up and down, his domestic violence attitude (if any), his not being endearing and paying attention to your opinion in things and u start to feel irritated and fed up.

You start to dislike his personality. You start to notice that he has other ladies in his life...and if u dare complain, he shouts at u and shuts u up with: I provided everything for, so what else do u want? Of course nothing!

Over time, u start to feel lonely because the rich guy u married only married u because u are pretty and he wanted to have pretty kids and a pretty woman he can show off to his rich friends during social function and nothing else- no friendship, no bond....everything was based on superficial desires.

Before u know it, u as a married lady, married to a rich guy start to flirt with handsome broke guys whom u detested...u start to fall for small boys on the street and maybe end up having illicit sex rendezvous with them and u maybe unfortunate and get caught, and your rich hubby ends up divorcing u...leaving u back to nothing.

Now same goes with guys marrying a lady just because she is very beautiful.

I tell u guys, if u make that mistake, u will sure regret, y?

Because after u marry her, u will sure get tired of her beautiful looks to the extent that her beautiful naked body won't even arouse u most times and u will be wondering y? Its natural in men.

Haven't u ever wondered y most men married to the most beautiful women still cheat with most times ladies not as pretty as their wives They are tired of seeing the pretty wife's body.

And once u get used to seeing her body, then that presumed love u had for her cos of her beauty will fly away and u end up seeing her flaws- her nagging nature, her dirty lifestyle, her over-demanding nature, her not accommodating your friends and relations, her lazy character, how not knowing how to cook and tidy the house, her sleeping habit, her increasing tummy size, etc.

But if u marry a lady or man based on her or his good character, manner and personality, believe me, u will never get tired of him or her no matter how many years u guys live together, instead u keep loving the person more.

So while we all desire comfortable life, we must not short-change our future happiness with hunger for money and material things because I strongly believe that with time, patience, vision and right effort, every man will be financially buoyant.

Guy you dey make sense o.
In fact u make sense pass sense self.

Keep it up.
Me I likey

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Suprises: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2015
@Ginaz. How are you
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by abbeyty(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I need no chewing gum boys! If u are a broke lazy guy, don't even get close to me.

I can see why you are loooking for a rich guy through that your profile picture background.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by abbeyty(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Real nigga, laplace is my dude,I did Laplace in Engineering Math when I was in 300Level.
Back to the matter,wetin you see wey make you say she go good for rituals? Lol, the girl looks too artificial to work for rituals na,na natural stuff they work for rituals

U mean if den use am for ritual na bad business, na only coins she go dey vomit
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Prymestrr(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
apart from the "Dont bad-mouth ur ex" point, all the others are extremely flawed.

Side note: the poster above me is a gold-digger masquerading herself as a "woman with standards".
Loool... It's as obvious as today being August 2nd. Just wondering how she now looks brighter than her future after bleaching herself in concentrated hypo.
#RefurbishedOloshiFormingWomanWithStandards.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by iamrealdeji(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2015
abbeyty:

U mean if den use am for ritual na bad business, na only coins she go dey vomit
na coins and Zimbabwean dollars she go dey vomit o
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Mcslize: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2015
castro316:

Bros I laud u for for your emphasis. Highly inspring.
Thanks Bro
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Prymestrr(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Why can't you mould a rich guy yourself.

Btw, I thought you are married.
Why would u think a Refurbished Oloshi is marriedundecided na u 1 marry her ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.