Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! (53052 Views)

7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by kingguu(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2015
YENN:
Ya, that's true- its not advisable for a lady to marry a poor or lazy man, but then, it is not good for a lady to chose a man based on financial provision, same way, its not good for a man to chose a woman based on physical beauty, and u may ask me y? I will explain.

Dangers of choosing a partner based on financial status or physical looks:

When u chose a husband based on the fact that he's hardworking and has money. Believe me, when u marry him, u will sure get enough of the money...all that your hunger for money and monetary needs will be met, u will own that ur dream car, house and wears, and then u get tired of it; that's human. And the next thing is u start to notice his flaws- his bad temperament, his quick to anger, his not always being at home; travelling up and down, his domestic violence attitude (if any), his not being endearing and paying attention to your opinion in things and u start to feel irritated and fed up.

You start to dislike his personality. You start to notice that he has other ladies in his life...and if u dare complain, he shouts at u and shuts u up with: I provided everything for, so what else do u want? Of course nothing!

Over time, u start to feel lonely because the rich guy u married only married u because u are pretty and he wanted to have pretty kids and a pretty woman he can show off to his rich friends during social function and nothing else- no friendship, no bond....everything was based on superficial desires.

Before u know it, u as a married lady, married to a rich guy start to flirt with handsome broke guys whom u detested...u start to fall for small boys on the street and maybe end up having illicit sex rendezvous with them and u maybe unfortunate and get caught, and your rich hubby ends up divorcing u...leaving u back to nothing.

Now same goes with guys marrying a lady just because she is very beautiful.

I tell u guys, if u make that mistake, u will sure regret, y?

Because after u marry her, u will sure get tired of her beautiful looks to the extent that her beautiful naked body won't even arouse u most times and u will be wondering y? Its natural in men.

Haven't u ever wondered y most men married to the most beautiful women still cheat with most times ladies not as pretty as their wives They are tired of seeing the pretty wife's body.

And once u get used to seeing her body, then that presumed love u had for her cos of her beauty will fly away and u end up seeing her flaws- her nagging nature, her dirty lifestyle, her over-demanding nature, her not accommodating your friends and relations, her lazy character, how not knowing how to cook and tidy the house, her sleeping habit, her increasing tummy size, etc.

But if u marry a lady or man based on her or his good character, manner and personality, believe me, u will never get tired of him or her no matter how many years u guys live together, instead u keep loving the person more.

So while we all desire comfortable life, we must not short-change our future happiness with hunger for money and material things because I strongly believe that with time, patience, vision and right effort, every man will be financially buoyant.
Too much Home video
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by ceecee0703(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2015
laplace12:

You will be good for rituals...I swear..
hahhahahah
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by ceecee0703(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Hey, I know you might take this the wrong way but I'd appreciate if you'd calmly assess what I'm trying to find out here before concluding. I am not saying she's right for concluding that she can't date a broke guy but I'm honestly, honestly 'politely' curious.........ok. Let's say you train a daughter in the most expensive schools,she has a high class job, house,car, independent, do you think you'd not encourage her to have standards of the kind of man she wants to be with? Would you honestly,after training a girl with all the sweat and pain, watching her grow, allow her to marry or date a guy whose future direction you are not even sure of? Just an innocent question, please don't bash me.... also, is it bad to encourage a woman to have standards of the man she wants? Cuz I see guys going for the best of the best in ladies, no matter how fat,poor or ugly these men may be, they wont settle for less. In a man's case, he will go for nothing but the best. Please answer with no insults, I will appreciate it. Again I'm not supporting her. I'd just like to know if it's wrong for a woman to have standards of her own.

firstly, what do you mean by standards? r.ships are not necessarily placed on standards but on understanding and on d ability to exist together....for a guy who is not hard wrking and has no future plan cut out for himself ladies shouldnt even come close to him except ladies of his kind. but for a guy who is not jus a dreamer but a hard wrker but is not yet in his destination u say a gurl shouldnt come to him?

moreso any gurl who is broke, not smart no layed down path of life or not a hard wrker should be banned when she talks abt meeting the best of guys.

for crying out loud dating a guy is not a raffle draw or a meal ticket or a poverty aliviation scheme....

dating a guy should be two ppl walking togeda.....i look forward to a day a nigerian gurl will call me n say she wants to take me out....

even on ur b.day or on her b.day u still take a nigerian gurl out n buy things for her...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
ceecee0703:

firstly, what do you mean by standards? r.ships are not necessarily placed on standards but on understanding and on d ability to exist together....for a guy who is not hard wrking and has no future plan cut out for himself ladies shouldnt even come close to him except ladies of his kind. but for a guy who is not jus a dreamer but a hard wrker but is not yet in his destination u say a gurl shouldnt come to him?

moreso any gurl who is broke, not smart no layed down path of life or not a hard wrker should be banned when she talks abt meeting the best of guys.

for crying out loud dating a guy is not a raffle draw or a meal ticket or a poverty aliviation scheme....

dating a guy should be two ppl walking togeda.....i look forward to a day a nigerian gurl will call me n say she wants to take me out....

even on ur b.day or on her b.day u still take a nigerian gurl out n buy things for her...
Really sad honestly.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
ceecee0703:

I had a misconception about what the bashing was for when the nairalanders here bashed two ladies for saying they'd do nothing with an unsuccessful guy. I thought they meant that women should accept a guy no matter whom they are, whether they are hardworking women or not. I thought they meant that even if the ladies were gainfully employed or responsible, they should have no say in what man they choose, no matter how irresponsible or jobless he might be. That it was bad for a woman to have any choice at all. However, the reasons for their insults to these ladies were subsequently explained to me and I saw the reasonable aspects in their explanations, just as you have explained here as well. So I don't think there's really any need to resurrect an already dead/ resolved argument here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Princelyod(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ginaz:
when poverty brings heat, money evaporates it......

men should learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress me, everything else is shit.

I like hard working men, these are guys called "MEN!"
not some babbling with nothing to show for it .
and who are you please?
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by ceecee0703(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I had a misconception about what the bashing was for when the nairalanders here bashed two ladies for saying they'd do nothing with an unsuccessful guy. I thought they meant that women should accept a guy no matter whom they are, whether they are hardworking women or not. I thought they meant that even if the ladies were gainfully employed or responsible, they should have no say in what man they choose, no matter how irresponsible or jobless he might be. That it was bad for a woman to have any choice at all. However, the reasons for their insults to these ladies were subsequently explained to me and I saw the reasonable aspects in their explanations, just as you have explained here as well. So I don't think there's really any need to resurrect an already dead/ resolved argument here.

ok bro...
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Ginaz(f): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
kingguu:

Ginaz go hang ursef....u killed it bro

take your life somewhere and make use of it. dont quote me or else thunder fire your left eye!

like I care about bunch of old men saying shiit!
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Elparaiso(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ginaz:

take your life somewhere and make use of it. dont quote me or else thunder fire your left eye!

Your papa day sell thunder?
Them day tell you truth...
You day misbehave...

See lemme tell you something...
Filter the insults and take the advice...

Shey u know that the way u are looking for somebody to uplift your family is the same way your brothers girlfriend should also react.

Maybe she should dump his broke ass too...
And wait for dangote or adenug's children....

My sister...
Life partners must help each other...
If u are in need of money.....
Carry bowl and umbrella...
Go to ikorodu garage and sit there...
Money would come
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by kingguu(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2015
Ginaz:

Y d reply if u don't care......EWU grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Danhumprey: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2015
elantraceey:

i've always been like this, you just didn't notice it.
Are you on Facebook? Anyhow you can give me your Fb username?
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Danhumprey: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
elantraceey:

i've always been like this, you just didn't notice it.
I see you sent me a PM. But the bad news is that I can't access that mail. So to make it easier,click on this link and send a friend request.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by elantraceey(f): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Danhumprey:
I see you sent me a PM. But the bad news is that I can't access that mail. So to make it easier,click on this link and send a friend request.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?v=info&refid=17

The link showed my profile instead.

Just search for elantracey on Google ,you'll see my fb profile.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Wantedola(m): 1:13am On Feb 06, 2020
Not that kind at all... I raw die. But yet some still de call me sly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.