Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! (53053 Views)

7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
So whats OP saying in summary
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

that's my opinion, if you dont like it go to hell. who the mess do you think you are too? go and be a man than sitting here typing nonsense. and listen good, I'm dependent and self employed. I dont have to wait for a man to feed and cloth me.
GO and Be A MAN!

I'm saying it and I will still say it, I love hardworking people.

to all my guys out there struggling, God go butter una bread one day. I love your courage.

Zap you naijaboiy.
shockedshockedshockedshocked @emboldened.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
So whats OP saying in summary
Nothing actually.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:
when poverty brings heat, money evaporates it......

men should learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress me, everything else is shit.

I like hard working men, these are guys called "MEN!"
not some babbling with nothing to show for it .
Later they will say "MEN ARE WICKED"

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 12:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Deexxy:

What is this bìtch even saying about growing up? undecided

Is it not your fellow ladies that are getting married and making names too?

And you are also here not only making a fool of yourself but displaying how cheap and wretched you are.

You are by far stupíd than the dumbest being on earth. In fact that would be an insult to that person.

Gold digger claiming independent. You want to look for an already made man.

Go and marry your father.

Nonsense!
Independent keh... She said she is dependent and not independent.cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Next2Bezee(m): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
for ur info I hate broke guys.

Not even broke guys will go for girls with an over expanded pu33y like you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by maxloo(m): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=Ginaz post=36512009]

grow up!!! and dont quote me again. you're a fool and I know you will quote me. woman wrapper....you are indeed jobless.

quote me again and you are indeed a fool. I know you will answer to your name so quote me.

smelling pig!
go and hustle, poverty no be excuse! hahahhaha, your mates are making it, be a man and grow up.
***fool***
The op was talking abt young ladies, not old women

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by dmcdad: 12:08am On Aug 02, 2015
maxloo:

The op was talking abt young ladies, not old women
Ouch... That hurts.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by David4best(m): 12:11am On Aug 02, 2015
I don't need to use money and the above lists to impress a lady to love me except if want to get under her pant and dump her. I just want a girl to love me naturally before I can do anything(either with money) and go extral mine even more than her expectation to make her happy. This is because I will like to get married next year if I find the girl that truely love me wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2015
dmcdad:
Nothing actually.
ooo.....i see...
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2015
dmcdad:
Nothing actually.
ooo.....i see...
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by osile2012: 12:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Diff Strokes for diff Folks wink

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by sage2(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

men should learn to be responsible and hardworking to impress me, everything else is shit.

With a girls as beautiful as you by my side, the only option available to me is to work hard to succeed. A beautiful, loyal and intelligent lady is all the fuel I need.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by elantraceey(f): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2015
AlphaMoi:
Lol.am always keeping up with you.smtin special abt you maybe

That's because nairaland always create the platform.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by sage2(m): 12:27am On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Aww, they aren't that bad except 4. I would need some proof for 1 though tongue

And you would believe a man who told you that he love you more than he love his mother, right?
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by ginggerxy: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I need no chewing gum boys! If u are a broke lazy guy, don't even get close to me.
you are not even beautiful to start with undecided
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by elantraceey(f): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2015
AlphaMoi:
am still on d alert.. Lol
I dnt stalk u tho

Lol, I know that.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by PreciousBro: 12:39am On Aug 02, 2015
Ladies of this generation with their insufficient virtues don't even have a choice anymore,give them time and the undesirable broke guy becomes a sea stone with diamond crusts....

The undesirable turned desirable!!
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 02, 2015
I don't think guys still uses all those words.They are old fashioned. I love you,can you be my gf?Babe,I dey die for you.These words are suitable, except the girl dey form holy Mary.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by kathykathy(f): 12:46am On Aug 02, 2015
jst being simple mks me dig my heart out for u,,,money is a big poo wen u aint apy,,,for doz ladies googling men dat has money?
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

Ladies shouldn't be giving their body only.They should bring something to the table.Something valuable than the body.Why do you think men dump you?It's because you can't offer anything else than sex,while he lavish you with money,sex,shopping, etc.
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I need no chewing gum boys! If u are a broke lazy guy, don't even get close to me.
Why do broke girls always want rich guys as husband?
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Na girls like you go carry handbag dey waka inside computer village from morning to evening looking for a one night stand.If no man call you you go carry your empty bag with maryk face go stand for road dey wait for a lift cos shishi no dey your bag.No go find work do.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by marvelous000: 1:12am On Aug 02, 2015
jimmyolasun:
then sit back, relax and watch as you get to 40 still single. By then, your signal is gonna be out for u be out of the search zone. #lazybonez
gringrincheesy
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:28am On Aug 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

See missiles. grin
Impress her ko. Broke babes be looking for guys who'll 'impress' them.
And whats your defination ofa broke babe
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by ronald4lif(m): 1:35am On Aug 02, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

And whats your defination ofa broke babe

Is there more than one definition of the term broke?
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Elparaiso(m): 2:14am On Aug 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

This one is looking for who to uplift her family...
Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by bare1(m): 2:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

If you notice, the most hard working men are those who push trucks, carrying more weight than their own body mass. Wealthy men barely even work hard, they work smart. Don't be fooled by the material things you see, they are but a mirage that can vanish at any time.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Swiftboy(m): 2:34am On Aug 02, 2015
Ginaz:

in other words you've moneytized your love. I get that. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! by Swiftboy(m): 2:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Shuo! I think say na only me notice am. grin
IamLEGEND1:
apart from the "Dont bad-mouth ur ex" point, all the others are extremely flawed.

Side note: the poster above me is a gold-digger masquerading herself as a "woman with standards".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.