Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (68200 Views)

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol awwww baby u missed me? cheesy

Nd u opened a thread, u did not call me? Damn bangle u re in hot soup sad

hahahaha pls ooo. dont place me in hot soup oo. lol when I dey call u, u dey with kinglekan na
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Onyiido: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. That is 4 defenders... 4 mid fielders and 2 strikers.............. But the keeper is at the Goal post o! All equals 11 players. Premiers start on Saturday, (that is in 3 days time) so get ready sis. Meanwhile Chelsea is the best team to support, you'll never regret it!!! Up Blues!
Ok, thanks for the info. Chelsea always win $ will continue rocking. Up bluesssssssss

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Onyiido:
Ok, thanks for the info. Chelsea always win $ will continue rocking. Up bluesssssssss
.............. Yw
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 06, 2015
annice2014:
Ah-ah! u guys should leave these ladies alone, kilode. everytime a-z this about ladies, mercury - pluto that about ladies, are u not tired. biko i want to read guys version.
You want to read guys version? Please, help us tell the ladies in this forum to come up with such writeups. Since they are ladies, they should tell us the guys, the things we indulge in/attributes we possess/any other thing, that are good or not. Writeups like that will be very useful to educate , enlighten and correct guys. Unfortunately, instead of doing just that, many of them prefer to be exhibiting their moronity by criticising the guys writing the "ladies version".
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmm...what a fantastic writeup! Of all the lists that I've seen on nairaland, this is one of the few ones in which every single point is very valid, strong and unarguable. Even one of those traits alone can still "open doors" for a lady.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 06, 2015
frakdon:
of course so that means yu won't cook For him cuz yu don't knw hw to cook....

Well no worries I can teach yu hw to...
I'll learn if that's what he wants I'm still young grin

Teach kwa? You? How can tongue
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
You want to read guys version? Please, help us tell the ladies in this forum to come up with such writeups. Since they are ladies, they should tell us the guys, the things we indulge in/attributes we possess/any other thing, that are good or not. Writeups like that will be very useful to educate , enlighten and correct guys. Unfortunately, instead of doing just that, many of them prefer to be exhibiting their moronity by criticising the guys writing the "ladies version".

God bless u bro.

These ladies complain that we should come up with threads addressing guys of which they suppose to do that. They like depending on us to create articles that will bash our fellow guys. This is when u see them jangling their teeth like lamb.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 12:56am On Aug 06, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
Hmmm...what a fantastic writeup! Of all the lists that I've seen on nairaland, this is one of the few ones in which every single point is very valid, strong and unarguable. Even one of those traits alone can still "open doors" for a lady.

Thank you sir. I am overwhelm with your spectacular appreciation
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by adesbreath: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2015
Number 11... oh!.. my hubby knows I can't resist it so he buys it and leaves it on the table..quarrel don end be that ooo. I don't care if u feel the way you do....it has helped calmed things down in my marriage.. suyaaaaaa!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ModiKen(m): 2:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Applaner:
men don't talk abt ladies BT boys doy

food for thought

What do men talk about?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ModiKen(m): 2:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Aisha95:
Truth is that Men also love girls that are fun to be with. Not the boring types that can't easily keep a nice covo. Or is it the type that replies with abbreviations when chatting?
Heck, that is a big turn off to the guys.
Then adding to it, men loved being appreciated for even the least of things they do. Doing that will propel them to do more - it kind of cheer up their spirit.
Lastly, when a lady is committed to a religious belief, she is considered responsible to some extent so that as well is a factor that draws the attention of men to such ladies.

Are u a guy or a lady cod u know too much abt this.

Anyway, well said.

Had interest in a lady but she was very very dull (boring) while chatting. Always replying in single words or abbreviations.

Did my best to change tinz by bringing up topics so we cld gist but she stuck to her guns. So I jus waka pass jejely.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by sonofananimal2: 2:29am On Aug 06, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
BIKO!! LEAVE THAT BUG BRAIN

YOU SEE! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY WOMEN CONTRIBUTE INTELLIDENTLY ON THIS FORUM.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THERE PROFILE angry " HOW TO KNOW A STINGY GUY, MY BOYFRIEND IS NOT LIVING ME, MY BOO IS NOT THE CARING TYPE "

EVERYTHING OF THEM IS ABOUT ME ME ME ME ME AND MORE ME ME ME ME ME!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kathykathy(f): 4:18am On Aug 06, 2015
ehya bt i love suya oooo....bt am a good girl,,,,we are not too perfect jor
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 06, 2015
OP I am a bit jealous NL peeps hangout with each other maybe i should make more friends cry
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by StCruz247: 5:35am On Aug 06, 2015
dalynch:
By the grace of God posses d mentioned qualities but am still single approaching 30. What could be the cause. God pls help me. or may be its not my time.

At what age did you acquire such qualities if I may ask? Don't tell me all through your twenties no serious Man came your way. Well, I wish you all the best.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by drbre(m): 5:40am On Aug 06, 2015
kerygalerie:
Interesting... I posses all those qualities....op, pls add, godly to that list. Men need women who can pray 4 the survival of the family, when trying tymz surface.

One of the most sensible comments ever by aNL female. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by drbre(m): 5:54am On Aug 06, 2015
Empress2014:
I have all these qualities and am still searching grin

This seems to be d problem. A lady searching for a husband.

Meanwhile...a wife is "found" by her man. ...you are a wife before he finds u...if u can unlock that statement.

Ever wonder why the Good Book says ..he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain the Lord's favour...?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by legalwealth(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Midehi:

and you think i will accept hun

Are you referring to mine or that of all the real guys on nairaland?

Say it once more!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2015
adesbreath:

Number 11... oh!.. my hubby knows I can't resist it so he buys it and leaves it on the table..quarrel don end be that ooo. I don't care if u feel the way you do....it has helped calmed things down in my marriage.. suyaaaaaa!

Hahaha tosyne2much come and see suya wife oo
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2015
ModiKen:

Are u a guy or a lady cod u know too much abt this.

Anyway, well said.

Had interest in a lady but she was very very dull (boring) while chatting. Always replying in single words or abbreviations.

Did my best to change tinz by bringing up topics so we cld gist but she stuck to her guns. So I jus waka pass jejely.

It shows she is not into u bro. It make sense as u waka pass jejely
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2015
sonofananimal2:
BIKO!! LEAVE THAT BUG BRAIN

YOU SEE! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY WOMEN CONTRIBUTE INTELLIDENTLY ON THIS FORUM.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THERE PROFILE angry " HOW TO KNOW A STINGY GUY, MY BOYFRIEND IS NOT LIVING ME, MY BOO IS NOT THE CARING TYPE "

EVERYTHING OF THEM IS ABOUT ME ME ME ME ME AND MORE ME ME ME ME ME!

grin grin grin

Baba to be candid some of our naija babe no dey try at all. Some are the most STINGY and inconsequential ladies on earth.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:

Tosyne2much, see wife number 2 with suya character. Hehehe. U dey expose fowl yansh since 1960 bro
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:22am On Aug 06, 2015
dalynch:
By the grace of God posses d mentioned qualities but am still single approaching 30. What could be the cause. God pls help me. or may be its not my time.

Dear, it is not by power nor by might but by his grace u will meet your man.

Meanwhile I will advice you to develop your career path, character and other aspect of my life that will raise the eye brow of guys when they approach u.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kathykathy(f): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2015
wristbangle:

Tosyne2much, see wife number 2 with suya character. Hehehe. U dey expose fowl yansh since 1960 bro
go jor
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:25am On Aug 06, 2015
pcguru1:
OP I am a bit jealous NL peeps hangout with each other maybe i should make more friends cry

cheesy cheesy. Okay we are going to ishilove's house on sunday. Where is ur location?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:
go jor

Hehehehe cheesy she don dey vex oo.

But I know say most time na those ilorin, minna, bida, kaduna, daura, kano municipal babes dey like suya well well
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2015
donxab:
i,ve been following this tosyne2much of a guy for some time, many guys here have tried to yab n discourage him with his 10 this 10 that, but yet hez not discouraged, i see this kind of stubborn people going very far, i even read sumthing like BMouth tweeting his post an stuffs! Seriously if i was the one with this bashing everywhere i 4 don give up since! Nice one here Tosyne! never met you but u are a great guy! keep the fire burning u get fans

I hold high esteem for him too as he never gives up against the derogatory comments on NL and when basket mouth twitted his article, I was overwhelm seeing it.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2015
adesbreath:

hehehe cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:
Seriously ? cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kathykathy(f): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2015
wristbangle:

Hehehehe cheesy she don dey vex oo.

But I know say most time na those ilorin, minna, bida, kaduna, daura, kano municipal babes dey like suya well well
u see u fail,,hehehehehehe
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kathykathy(f): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seriously ? cheesy
eheeeen na bt i dnt disturb my boo oooo
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:40am On Aug 06, 2015
kathykathy:
u see u fail,,hehehehehehe

Lol na I pass am jor cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.