Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (68213 Views)

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by jbichene(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

"The marital journey is for men not boys bro".
I almost read and past by till I saw this ,oga don't worry boys are not struggling this particular privilege with the men,from what I am reading here our lives are much more less complicated when our age obviously indicates to them that marriage Is not possible for us in the nearest feature ,at least all we have to worry and hope for now are mostly four things. 1 hope she is pretty. 2 hope she is not a control freak. 3 hope she does not like money too much. 4 hope she dresses hot. BONUS. 1 she knows a bit abt guy stuff e.g football ,video games,international politics and local , weapons e.t.c.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Shey make we pray say make thunder strike her butt? tongue

Lolcheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.
Lalastic.lala and I kwa? Nawa o... una fit put people for trouble o.

The problem now is, I have done all the listed. I even stopped wearing makeup, yet husband is not coming.
I want to change formation to 4-4-2.

What do you think?
If I hear cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Mhizkel(f): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
sonofananimal2:
WHY DID YOU PAINT YOUR FACE LIKE A CLAY POT undecided

undecided Ask Bing.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
toksbisola:
@Op; kudos for this; very sensible points. I remember your last thread where I did mention for you to give some credit to the ladies and you eventually did with this write-up. Take this, you nailed it; well done.

@tosyne2much; well done too; you’ve made some valuable points as well. It’s refreshing to see credit given to the ladies for a change.

Although some might assume that it might be impossible for one person to posses all these qualities; I’ll slightly disagree and say that it's feasible as I don’t see these qualities as an impossible task to achieve/have.

No one was born with any quality; but as we grow as individuals, one starts to equip ones self with different qualities to complement ones personality. This in-turn, aids one to posses a personality that would be irresistible; hence, that'll bring admiration to oneself.

Anyway, if you find a lady that has 80% of the traits you’ve mentioned in your write-up; be rest assured that indeed, she’s a good catch. The good thing would be to HOLD ON TIGHT TO HER AND DON'T LET GO.

Remember though; that when we look for certain qualities in a partner; we should also strive hard to possess those similar qualities as well; in theory, to avoid it being one-sided. The saying comes to mind “You are what you attract”.

One more thing; a lady who is able to combine her career with looking after a home should be well commended.

PS: @ Orikinla; at least there are still 5% of ladies (better than 0%) out there with these traits and that's a starting point. The % can be improved further as time goes on. Remember the saying; “Half bread is better than none”.

I rest my case

Bro, thanks for your indispensable advice on my last article. I took your advice and made diplomatic option by writing an article that appreciate the positive side of our ladies.

LOL funny thing I can see joy in their heart giving view they possess all these characters but in real life by their seed we shall spot them.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
pbs4real:
Hahaha. . .nyc one tosyn,e2much and wrist,bangle. . . . . .i love the combo. . .grin
Baba, thanks jawe cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

undecided Ask Bing.

grin grin grin grin

He is joking na midehi
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
anigbajumo:
Welldone tosyne nd wrist,bangle cry undecided
Baba, I throway salute oooo cool
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Mhizkel(f): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
which animal now ooo...grin grin
I'm still trying to confirm which he belongs grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by bamac(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Front page abi, there is God
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Empress2014:
I have all these qualities and am still searching grin
Maybe it's because I have not come across u cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ColeworldMD(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Aisha95:
Truth is that Men also love girls that are fun to be with. Not the boring types that can't easily keep a nice covo. Or is it the type that replies with abbreviations when chatting?
Heck, that is a big turn off to the guys.
Then adding to it, men loved being appreciated for even the least of things they do. Doing that will propel them to do more - it kind of cheer up their spirit.
Lastly, when a lady is committed to a religious belief, she is considered responsible to some extent so that as well is a factor that draws the attention of men to such ladies.

You're ready cool
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:

shocked...really?...not aware o..lol

angry angry
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
jbichene:
I almost read and past by till I saw this ,oga don't worry boys are not struggling this particular privilege with the men,from what I am reading here our lives are much more less complicated when our age obviously indicates to them that marriage Is not possible for us in the nearest feature ,at least all we have to worry and hope for now are mostly four things. 1 hope she is pretty. 2 hope she is not a control freak. 3 hope she does not like money too much. 4 hope she dresses hot. BONUS. 1 she knows a bit abt guy stuff e.g football ,video games,international politics and local , weapons e.t.c.

Bros mi, u have spoken well. We worry too much about ladies when wooing them but if her attitude doesn't matter what we want, then it's better we move on to the next lady.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by legalwealth(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
they have arrived!

nice one! but am guilty of just one.

Why are you using style to advertise yourself for us to ask your hand in marriage?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Mhizkel(f): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin grin grin
He is joking na midehi
grin We are also joking. cheesy wink
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Kelechi2020(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
The coomment about the log of wood got me cracking.............
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by gidjah(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
It is well dear D, u keep been good, nothing compares with it, you are only sowing seeds,they will sure germinate soon, some one is watching from afar,they will sure come,keep at it dr, when the cloud be full of rain....cast your bread upon the waters and...your mate shall surely show up.God bless you dr.
dalynch:
By the grace of God posses d mentioned qualities but am still single approaching 30. What could be the cause. God pls help me. or may be its not my time.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Greatfes17: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
they have arrived!
nice one! but am guilty of just one.
Do you care to mention?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Where is mhizdeedy? sad
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Daresh:

So ladies should respect all men? Pray tell do men respect all ladies? It takes 2 to tango.

Anyway I no blame una. Na women dey disgrace me like say man na their everything
Wetin happen na ?cheesy

Me and you get beef b4 ni ? cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Stay there and look for a lady rounded with these qualities and before u knw it, ur juniors ones don get married with kids.

I'll rather go for that Bashira Omo iya alaso that's giving me green light than to wait till i see a lady rounded with these qualities.
Baba na those omo alata and paraga sure pass oooo cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kossyablaze(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.....best prayer I av read since dis evening.........and I say a big AMEN to it...For bless u bro
God bless

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
toksbisola:
@Op; kudos for this; very sensible points. I remember your last thread where I did mention for you to give some credit to the ladies and you eventually did with this write-up. Take this, you nailed it; well done.

@tosyne2much; well done too; you’ve made some valuable points as well. It’s refreshing to see credit given to the ladies for a change.

Although some might assume that it might be impossible for one person to posses all these qualities; I’ll slightly disagree and say that it's feasible as I don’t see these qualities as an impossible task to achieve/have.

No one was born with any quality; but as we grow as individuals, one starts to equip oneself with different qualities to complement ones personality. This in-turn, aids one to posses a personality that would be irresistible; hence, that'll bring admiration to the individual.

Anyway, if you find a lady that has 80% of the traits you’ve mentioned in your write-up; be rest assured that indeed, she’s a good catch. The good thing would be to HOLD ON TIGHT TO HER AND DON'T LET GO.

Remember though; that when we look for certain qualities in a partner; we should also strive hard to possess those similar qualities as well; in theory, to avoid it being one-sided. The saying comes to mind “You are what you attract”.

One more thing; a lady who is able to combine her career with looking after a home should be well commended.

PS: @ Orikinla; at least there are still 5% of ladies (better than 0%) out there with these traits and that's a starting point. The % can be improved further as time goes on. Remember the saying; “Half bread is better than none”.

I rest my case
Bros thank you so much.. Thanks for your encouragement cool
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
gidjah:
God knows, my weakness is an intelligent lady, she can get me bnding up for her anytime,any day, really love to b around intellignt and brilliantly smart ladies, use to admire one over this forum, she is a practicing nurse ,..she participated in our miss NLD few months ago(God knows i cant even recall her name o!)she is a combo of beauty with brains o,but...any time i get into conversation with a lady,d first thing i wanna notice is her compotment,maturity with words and her level of analysis,this is because i do not just talk for talking sake,rather i like engaging in intellectual discuss whenever it is important for me to talk. I have even bin combing my place of work thinking all this ladies with colorful ranks will be averagely intlligent in this field they r into,.. But i noticed their parents just push them into this profession coz of power and fame , no wonder they call thm zombies.once again its only an intlligent lady,wether pretty or ugly will win my hrt any day any time. I use to date or not too pretty lady(igbo lady)she is so so brilliant and smart o, i took my likeness for her and fell for her ASAP and even started telling her about future o, na so her mother come take tell me that i have to go build her a house in their village as one of the marriage rits condition!.i refused to confer with flesh and blood ,na so i borrow my self legs out of that familly.she ranks about 4th out of all the ladies i have ever evaluated, intlligent-wise.
Build house for dia village as one of the marriage requirements

Baba, na to tear speed sure pass oooooo
cool
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:

chai...this boy don spoil finish o...right, left, centre. grin
All for the satisfaction of kitty cat cool
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ColeworldMD(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
Itz a pity dah LADIES of nowdays hardly possess all these!Is it CR77 or LadyF or Introvert?Even tho I perceive them to be she_males.

GOD PLEASE GIVE ME AND MY NAIRALAND NIGGAZ A LADY THAT POSSESS ALL LISTED ABOVE.

Guys the ultimate test is financial stability, as long as there is money women are ready to make sacrifices... Inadequate financial stability is why most marriages crash. Make sure you test ur future wife or husband (meek mills type lol) before u commit o! And and food too unless u want to be eating out or indomie!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
mecuzee:
Franca you're right. Keep being awesome!

Wow! , mecuzee, thanks...

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by gidjah(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Honesly i love d lady, so so brilliant and smart. But her familly na advance tettiary consumers, so so gredy a pple
tosyne2much:
Build house for dia village as one of the marriage requirements

Baba, na to tear speed sure pass oooooo
cool
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kossyablaze(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
ColeworldMD:

Guys the ultimate test is financial stability, as long as there is money women are ready to make sacrifices... Inadequate financial stability is why most marriages crash. Make sure you test ur future wife or husband (meek mills type lol) before u commit o! And and food too unless u want to be eating out or indomie!
Lol true talk!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Empress2014(f): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Maybe it's because I have not come across u cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by toksbisola: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
@wristbangle and tosyne2much
You’re welcome Dudes and no worries, you both are cool. BTW, I note you keep referring to me as a Bro; I'm about to drop a bomb shell as I'm actually a Sis.

@dalynch
Gurl; I feel your pain. Ever heard the saying "Hope only stops when life ceases to exist". No doubt a woman’s biological clock ticks fast; but don’t allow desperation push you to the wrong hands and land yourself in trouble.

I hope you don't mind me asking you a few questions;

Do you go out to meet people or are you the shy type that doesn’t?

Are you the type waiting for the well to do man or would you consider a man who both of you can struggle together and make it along the way?

Have you told a few people that you are looking; in case a man is looking as well and you can be recommended to them.

Don’t limit yourself to only seeing people on the street as you can also meet your partner via the online avenue as well. Even here on NL is not left out as a few people have met their partners on here too. At least, I have seen a few of such threads testifying to that effect.

You can also use other other social media such as facebook, whatsapp, instigma etc are also other avenues in which you can meet someone.

If you also like someone, you can give the green light to him. Some guys are quite shy to even toast a lady and if you give them the green light, it becomes a bit easier for them to approach you.

Also keep these qualities that @wristbangle and tosyne2much mentioned above and it would stand you in a good/better light.

Finally, never give up in trying to gain/get whatever it is you are looking to achieve; and pray for direction as well. All the best gurl

I rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.