Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions (20072 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Pidggin(f): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Does the same patriarchal society you live in remove your right to education? undecided

The only time you start failing is when you begin to blame others for your shortcomings .

Take responsibilities for your actions and start making changes .

Are you trying to say that the society doesn't affect the way people behave. I agree that many females are now given the opportunity to go to school, but be sincere what do people expect of us? It takes a couragious lady to break free from the limitations placed before her. Do you know that in some cultures in this country women were not allowed to contribute to discursions in gatherings of men? Women have been bullied by our patriachal culture for so long my brother, haven't you heard sayings like "A woman should be seen and not heard?". There are changes but time will make them more visible. That said, I have noticed a good number of ladies on here will take on any guy in intellectual discussions, so things are looking good.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

No one is saying women are worthless like Standd asserted in her statement. The issue is are women enthusiast about brainstorming in topical issues like the men are on an even scale. Everything is not aim to degrade or demean women like members of your gender always posit when issues like this are brought to the limelight. This victimisation game must cease.

Pls leave women/girls for a while and FOCUS on yourself.
Thank you.
Pls, I don't argue about ish as stale as this topic, I just feel we all need to develop ourselves regardless of gender.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Recycled thread.

Same old BS
Where have you been hibernating? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
I do agree that majority of the girls we have now are basically interested in mundane topics. Their interest seems to dive into the Atlantic Ocean once a brainstorming topic is raised.

This is not to say that there are no intelligent girls. There are a lot of them but when numerically compared to the bimbos, they are nearly want we call in physics, a negligible number.

Quote me and type nonsense and I'll tell you why a snake can never win a squirrel in a fight. cool
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Deejavuu(f): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
He actually mentioned NL, using it to butress home his points and that begs for the question .

Are all the ladies of nl quilty of this as he submitted using his original topic as a yardstick?

He actually wrote 98%. They're all so intelligent, yet they eat and dine on romance section like that's what they studied in school. What anyone does online shouldn't be a prerequisite to rate their intelligence, as even a monkey can string big words together to look smart.

It's hightime they start an E- show on "ULTIMATE SEARCH ON NAIRALAND MOST INTELLIGENT LADIES undecided

Intelligence my asss, i pity any lady on here that takes these puccy niggas seriously. .

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pidggin:

Are you trying to say that the society doesn't affect the way people behave. I agree that many females are now given the opportunity to go to school, but be sincere what do people expect of us? It takes a couragious lady to break free from the limitations placed before her. Do you know that in some cultures in this country women were not allowed to contribute to discursions in gatherings of men? Women have been bullied by our patriachal culture for so long my brother, haven't you heard sayings like "A woman should be seen and not heard?". There are changes but time will make them more visible. That said, I have noticed a good number of ladies on here will take on any guy in intellectual discussions, so things are looking good.
Hmmm
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
standd:

Hi. Go to other sections and read educative threads created by men who actually have something to offer on cyberspace. I went through a thread created by Ymodulus, where he outlined how he cashed on the fluctuating dollar price to make profit, and I realized that when a group of young men have anything to offer themselves( pls, stop thinking they actually have anything to offer anyone); they can never have time to create nauseating threads with little or no relevance.
These ones actually have enough time on their hands to date hungry girls like them, they are eternally fascinated with girls/women hence, they only aim to date girls, cry endlessly about their never ending puke-inducing affairs, then finally come online to whine. No time to work hard, no time for mental, physical, spiritual and financial breakthrough for them...just girls girls girls.

But then, this is a PUBLIC social forum so all thread na thread, the wise ones should learn to have a mental sieve that automatically sends useless and baseless assumptions into their mental thrash can.
And what exactly are you talking about ?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

He actually wrote 98%. They're all so intelligent, yet they eat and dine on romance section like that's what they studied in school. What anyone does online shouldn't be a prerequisite to rate their intelligence, as even a monkey can string big words together to look smart.

It's hightime they start an E- show on "ULTIMATE SEARCH ON NAIRALAND MOST INTELLIGENT LADIES undecided

Intelligence my asss, i pity any lady on here that takes these puccy niggas seriously. .

Damn! Never seen you like this . shocked

I dun die o. grin grin grin

Deejavuu of all people come dey vex ,Rapmoney .....You shee ya shef? angry
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
And what exactly are you talking about ?
Basically .. Y dont we see threads like dis about guys
Cuz some guys too cant have intelligent conversations but its like theres more on women dan men pointing out their flaws too ..
I think
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Pidggin(f): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
It has to do with interest. Since they don't have the interest because their minds have been beclouded by materialism, who do you blame?

Grow up
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
standd:

Thank you.
Pls, I don't argue about ish as stale as this topic, I just feel we all need to develop ourselves regardless of gender.

Typical. I'm not holding any woman down that would necessitate me leaving them. Focusing and discussing on broad issues, be it male of female related aren't mutually elusive and doesn't make one less focus.

Some of us give credits when it's merited and otherwise and it doesn't mean our lives doesn't have focus. I understand the statement is aimed at intimidating an opposing opinion but it doesn't cut it.

When a guy engages members of his gender who revels in emptiness they aren't jobless or without direction but when he does same for women his live must be auto-piloted and ambitionless.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
For those ladies on NL that still run with the archaic mentality that insulting a man is a way to show how emancipated you are mentally with some vocabularies ,I can assure you on one thing .

You're not being intelligent ,you have a deep rooted problem and I can bet my ass that you can't try that shiit offline and walk scot free....FACT cool
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Deejavuu(f): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Damn! Never seen you like this . shocked

I dun die o. grin grin grin

Deej..avuu of all people come dey vex ,.....You shee ya shef? angry

Vex kè?? Ontop what. Mtchewww just stating my own opinion.

It's the freaking weekend, no time for that one jorh.
Johnny walker is the ish mhen wink grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by angieberry(f): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
That's true, but you misinterprete my point which is, most of these people who open threads to say derogatory things about ladies, like this thread for instance that says that Nigerian ladies are unintelligent to converse with; they don't even have the guts to approach a classy, intelligent lady so they settle for the less intelligent ones and then they come here to spew all sorts of nonsense. I'm sure you'd agree with me.
kramfonos:

Untrue.

Contrary to your assertion, it is easier to start and sustain a conversation with an intelligent and liberal woman than with a dumb one.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Basically .. Y dont we see threads like dis about guys
Cuz some guys too cant have intelligent conversations but its like theres more on women dan men pointing out their flaws too ..
I think
The person I quoted have a deep rooted problem with men.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
standd:

Thank you.

This is a topical issue and topical issues are never stale.

Is feminism stale? No. Is paedophilia stale? No. These are everyday societal issues which are timeless.

That you choose to avoid a topical issue doesn't make it stale.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Vex kè?? Ontop what. Mtchewww just stating my own opinion.

It's the freaking weekend, no time for that one jorh.
Johnny walker is the ish mhen wink grin
Yeah strictly on Jack Daniels . wink
Make dem dey fight abeg. grin

I wan go home and get ready for the weekend.

Hold my trouser na, just follow me dey go na cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pidggin:

Of course it does but at the end of the day - it's usually between you , yourself and the world you want to build for yourself .
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Deejavuu(f): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah strictly on Jack Daniels . wink
Make dem dey fight abeg. grin

I wan go home and get ready for the weekend.

Hold my trouser na, just follow me dey go na cheesy

grin cheesy
grin cheesy correct! !!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where have you been hibernating? cheesy
I have been on your ass grin looking at the thread.

Your response on this thread reminds of the other old thread another guy created talking about the same thing. Nigerian ladies are not logical. grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Deejavuu(f): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin

I don't do beer.. It finds it way to my stomach angry

Whiskey to the rescue tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
He actually mentioned NL, using it to butress home his points and that begs for the question .

Are all the ladies of nl quilty of this as he submitted using his original topic as a yardstick?

He might have used NL ladies as a case study but he didn't allude "all" and which I think doesn't categorise them in same class. Most might be exxagerative but isn't a general statement like some of the examples you have been highlighting to counter his arguments.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin cheesy
grin cheesy correct! !!
Better pikin grin

I hope say you go sabi do the thing ? grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Deejavuu(f): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Better pikin grin

I hope say you go sabi do the thing ? grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nneka123:
I have been on your ass grin looking at the thread.

Your response on this thread reminds of the other old thread another guy created talking about the same thing. Nigerian ladies are not logical. grin lipsrsealed
You seem to be pretty busy these days.abi na that boy again? cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

He might have used NL ladies as a case study but he didn't allude "all" and which I think doesn't categorise them in same class. Most might be exxagerative but isn't a general statement like some of the examples you have been highlighting to counter his arguments.
Biko rapum aka Ronald ,biko nu. grin

I dey hungry here o . angry
I wan go house go change come balance for enjoyment. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Please, read patiently...

Guys, when was the last time you had an intelligent discussion with a young Nigerian woman that centered on career, politics, work, study, astronomy, engineering/construction or science and technology? I bet you, some intelligent Nigerian brothers are seriously bothered like I am on why most of our young ladies quickly run away from intelligent discussions and from guys who initiate such topics in conversations!!! wink. You can easily be seen as boring or uninteresting by them. If you are a Nigerian guy and you happen to be a Nerd, sorry your own dor finnish be that! grin Konji go must wound you front and back! wink

This post is not in any way positing that all young ladies in Nigeria cannot discuss intelligently but to say the fact that majority (in fact, 98 out of every 100!!!) of our young ladies are just 'walking toys' with no capacity to exhibit or express intelligence when you communicate with them!

It would have been normal if the case was different in our higher institutions! Our Ivory Towers that are suppose to be a grooming ground for intelligence? Most young ladies in Nigerian higher institutions run away from intelligent discussions, yet they are still referred to as 'students'; some studying Political Science know little or nothing about politics...others studying Banking and Finance don't even know who the CBN Governor is talk more of having knowledge about policies and practices in the banking sector! She might graduate with a 2.1 but we all know how such grades are gotten cool

I am not the type of guy that adores a woman for her beauty alone but for what she has upstairs too!!! If am dating you and we cannot communicate on certain intelligent issues other than trivial and ordinary things all the time, then I would definitely see nothing in you.

Most of our girls have been overtaken by material things. Their entire life revolves around costly artificial hairs, big phones that they can't even operate efficiently, Asian and South American soap operas and dramas, artificial nails and eye-lashes, etc!

*I adore a woman who can advise me wisely on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in order to make gains. Not the one that will use our daughter's WAEC fee to purchase Brazilian hair!

*I adore a woman that would educate me on legal matters when I have an issue. Not the one that would pester me for subscription, artificial nails and Iphone6!

*I adore the woman that would educate me on climatic changes and envirnmental hazards because that's her field. Not the one that has only sex to offer!!!

*I adore the woman that would educate me on the pros and cons of government policies and how these policies can affect lives. Not the one whose major hobby is to visit an eatery and order for things indiscriminately and place the bills on me!

God bless Nigerian ladies! cheesy
At bolded... I shouldn't be calling names buh dis shit z funny.. a very passionate lover of Kbs drama. a.k.a Korean films .. cc: slimadenike
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I know that sign. cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by wristbangle: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
My stance is there are intelligent ladies but the percentage compared to dumb ones is little.

Majority of our ladies spend most of their time to discuss on unproductive issues and that is why nowadays we are experiencing dwindling number of Intelligent ladies.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Biko rapum aka Ronald ,biko nu. grin

I dey hungry here o . angry
I wan go house go change come balance for enjoyment. grin

Go find food chop we don occupy the thread like the popular occupy Nigeria movement during the fuel subsidy saga. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
You seem to be pretty busy these days.abi na that boy again? cheesy
LOL. Which boy? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. / My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.