Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? (38760 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? / What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by CrazyMan(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2009
I call her any name that comes into my head.
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Willyesq(f): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2009
the poster of the name and picture of an innocent man,kindly get a lawyer to advice you on the legal implications of that. i hope the gentleman finds you.may God help you if he does.i will personaly search for him on facebook and notify him of this.
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by joobreel(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2009
temi, babe, fine girl, iyamiyo
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by patwhizkid(f): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2009
I call him any names dat d gud wind blows into my mouth at dat moment. E.g. Oko mi, papa baby (that is wen there is no food 4 d baby), etc.
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Bbeee: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2009
obim and obidiea(Husbands heart in igbo) tongue
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by amebono13: 1:27am On Mar 10, 2009
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private?

exactly wat i call him in public undecided
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by 9ja4u(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2009
Omasirim kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Gabry(f): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2009
In private I call him Daddy  grin  embarassed  grin

Like Come give me some suga Daddy embarassed

Or Oh Daddy, U are my world embarassed
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Czarskit(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2009
My Valkyrie. . . smiley
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by na2(f): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
honey do am
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Truckpusher(m): 2:53am On Aug 06, 2012
i call her tigress and she calls me lion!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by itinyang: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2012
Am mr lonly and I need woman that I will be calling ima ima inst person here is the pin 2A0EE0E1
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by tosan200(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
whatever who cares duh,u can call her whatever u lyk, u can even call her shitface,thats ur own f business
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by True2myself24(f): 5:29am On Nov 20, 2012
I call him Baba and he calls me Mama. Other times when I'm being silly I'll call him "my Naija boo boo" and he'll call me ifunanya.
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Dprince7(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2012
I dnt ave a lover buh here are tips.my angel,my love,pumpkin,honey,bee,swity,swithearth,my baby,my one.etc
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by mabebe1(f): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
i cal him mabebe
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Nwaksjoey(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2013
i call my lover my rozy cloud
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 02, 2014
Don't have a word for him but most often,french love terms. Should he piss me off I simply call him bitter leaf till we resolve
Re: What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? by donokoh(m): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2014
I call her my '' SUN SHINE '' OR "KEL " or "CHI" and she call me ''BABY''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / Nigerian Female Celebrities That Posted Nude Photos Of Themselves On Internet / How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.