Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. (52334 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
bilulu:

keep running...... guy if ur babe isn't from Edo state...... Oboy u re a learner
the last esan gal wey i f**k ,told me dt i dnt av holy spirit, immediately afta sex... Den no fine nd deir attitude bad sef

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jamesrock:
the last esan gal wey i f**k ,told me dt i dnt av holy spirit, immediately afta sex... Den no fine nd deir attitude bad sef

Hahaha if she was ugly why knack sef? Abi she sprinkle juju for toto.... muahahaha
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
aim5:

Hahaha if she was ugly why knack sef? Abi she sprinkle juju for toto.... muahahaha
twas afta d sex dat i got 2 knw... Mehn edo gals sabi handle man wela, nd dats deir only advantage

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
sprinter101:
If you have dated an edo girl,especially esiam girls,u will run frm dem.they re good in some ways but has bad heart and very wicked not to mention if u marry an esian lady,when she dies her corps must b buried in her home town nt d husbands hometown.they re very wicked and does thongs without looking back.and also very fetish

Ode! How does burying her corpse in her hometown instead of her husband's have anything to do with their personalities?undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jamesrock:
Lies!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jamesrock:
twas afta d sex dat i got 2 knw... Mehn edo gals sabi handle man wela, nd dats deir only advantage

She fair or black? Cause the fair ones are even more "powerful" haha.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
cr7lomo:
Most Edo girls are descendants of jezebel and Delilah.... I have experienced them , I was warned but dint listen till I got the heat , especially esan .... Their men don't even marry them .... See esan woman see ur grave .... They might b good ones out their but I can never take d risk or even advise my enemies to try it .... And they can pretend to get whatever they want .... If u are not a strong man , either strong with God or devil , pls and pls , don't take that risk

Ode!

I bet you are no different from their women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
oreos:
Lies!
kk, i dnt argue bullshit
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
aim5:

She fair or black? Cause the fair ones are even more "powerful" haha.
omo dis 1 black ooo!!! Imagine d jezebel asking me 2 f**k her without a condom.. She won spoil my own with a bastard
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by bilulu(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
thorpido:
Weak?Guy no be weak.You are from there so you understand them which is normal.
if I should go by wat u jux said I'll say dat all tribes shares dis same attributes till u fully understand dem

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by bilulu(m): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
sexyjessy:
am a young girl from edo state (esan central)

i really dunno y pple are so scared of edo girls esp d boys, once i mention am 4rm edo state ..dey draw bck ...it makes me sad cuz its not only in edo state u find witches or watever dey r everywhere...pls y'all shud stop it ..its nat fair sad dere r gud pple in edo state too..it depend on which of dem u meet
#proudlyedo

hv a nice day all cheesy
instead of telling dem not to b scared jux tell dem dat IF THEIR BABES IS NOT FROM EDO STATE THEY ARE ALL LEARNERS
Babe only weak guys complain about Edo babes..... it takes an Edo guy to handle an Edo gurls....... proudly Edo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by bilulu(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jamesrock:
were re u from
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jamesrock:
omo dis 1 black ooo!!! Imagine d jezebel asking me 2 f**k her without a condom.. She won spoil my own with a bastard

Hahahahah you should have obliged na...
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by princejenks(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
I try to keep an open mind with people from all tribes but i fear edo people since i started dealing with them closely. Their women are very mean,rude and stubborn and ride rough shod on their men. We had one edo lady who was married to a yoruba guy as tenant,she chased her poor husband away from the house under three years and didnt want to leave the house after the rent expired and appropriate quit notice had been given. She now wanted to be dictating to the landlord when she would leave,bringing all kinds of men to the house with some sleeping over. I knew how we had to use ogboju and threats before she finally left

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Toktee(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Medunah:

Rude, stubborn, isolated, no manners and she is devoted to God?? Or is dere a new meaning to that sentence??
don't teach me how to talk,many peole would have been the devil himself,if not because of the church,they fear God and devote to him,but submission to human is their problem,you inclusive;and yes she is my wife that is y i know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Toktee(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
aim5:

Haha just don't be weak. If you're a weak guy, they'll trample over you. You gotta be an alpha to deal with Edo girls.
thank you bro,that is why i have an essan woman for myself,she is a queen,but?
as for me,i dnt take shiiiit,i bend her.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toktee:
thank you bro,that is why i have an essan woman for myself,she is a queen,but?
as for me,i dnt take shiiiit,i bend her.

Exactly.. They like strong men.. if they are dealing with you seriously, it shows you're weak. Plus Esan girls are worth it, they have the beauty, the fireceness, sexx appeal, etc. Which guy wouldn't want that?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by bosco9: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
MistaHumble:

Well I actually know for sure that most of the runz girls in Benin are Igbo girls not bini/Edo girls. Benin girls hardly do runz in benin.
I totally disagree with you on that, I was born and brought up in edo state. If you want to straff any edo gal a bottle of malt will do the magic for you. So cheap grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by thorpido(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
bilulu:

if I should go by wat u jux said I'll say dat all tribes shares dis same attributes till u fully understand dem
That's true.Nobody outside of igbo can fully understand and relate with an igbo girl for instance.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jennystyle(f): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
sprinter101:
If you have dated an edo girl,especially esiam girls,u will run frm dem.they re good in some ways but has bad heart and very wicked not to mention if u marry an esian lady,when she dies her corps must b buried in her home town nt d husbands hometown.they re very wicked and does thongs without looking back.and also very fetish
where there is a Jesus there is a judas, all tribes have their good and bad

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by kayo80(m): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Czar01:

Guy! This is so true!

I once dated an Edo girl, our relationship wasn't really working out n I told her we should end it. This girl tried to strangle me on the spot! Nobody had ever held my neck so tightly IN MY LIFE! undecided Whenever I tell people about this, they just laugh it off as a joke, but I SWEAR, at that moment it wasn't funny at all undecided .

I dunno if all Edo girls are like this oh, but I'd rather stay away from them abeg...abeg

OMG!!! This guy, your comment just took all my sorrows away...I laugh sote, I start to dey shed tears.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
MistaHumble:
It has really become something else these days that when some guys are talking about settling down and all stuffs when Edo girls are mention the reactions are always like "Noooooooooooo" or "No go area, I no wan die young make my wife become landlady"...

Its really not that funny because I believe every tribe has both bad and good people.

I believe some good Edo people in the house can clear the air right..

Am not from there but I could be useful here for once grin grin grin grin
People are always scared of them becos they are always in a hurry to kill their husbands in order to become the Land Lady in d
case of a man who owns a house. Secondly people are scared of marrying them because of their inherited occupation. Meanwhile
they are very good at whatever they choose to do. E.g Prostitution, travelling to Italy, knowing the best Juju Shrine to visit depending
on d case in hand etc U can add the rest for us self.. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
bilulu:
were re u from
YOUR HOUSE

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
aim5:

Hahahahah you should have obliged na...
trust me, she no fit spoil my own with esan voodoo.
Magun(thunderbolt) no fit work for edo girl body... "Yoruba men beware"
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Spydamannn(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
I once dated an Edo girl for about a year,damn she had serious trust issues,always fickle,blowing hot and cold but when she was in her Element she's the sweetest girl ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by freeage7(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
sprinter101:

Esiam, Esian or Esan? Mr sabi.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by bilulu(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
thorpido:
That's true.Nobody outside of igbo can fully understand and relate with an igbo girl for instance.
personally I can't marry outside Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by JERRY1925(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Reading all this coments, just gets me scared..cos am actually falling for an Esan girl, she's actually alittle tof from wat I see, but I tot it's because we not dating or somtin...she even Syd she dnt cry wen people die....shes beautiful...but Steve.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
JERRY1925:
Reading all this coments, just gets me scared..cos am actually falling for an Esan girl, she's actually alittle tof from wat I see, but I tot it's because we not dating or somtin...she even Syd she dnt cry wen people die....shes beautiful...but Steve.

Where in Esanland is she from? Is she a christian? Not that it matters but just wondering..
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by onionsoup(f): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
wheesin:
LIES undecided

even if na true, na good thing before. Meeeeeen bone, bini gorl can be very heartless even as Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Czar01(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
kayo80:
OMG!!! This guy, your comment just took all my sorrows away...I laugh sote, I start to dey shed tears.

Laugh oh! Be happy I lived to tell my story. That girl for kill me that day

Edo girls mehn...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by kayo80(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Czar01:

Laugh oh! Be happy I lived to tell my story. That girl for kill me that day

Edo girls mehn...

lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos / Honeymoon Photos Of Dele Taiwo, Dwarf RCCG Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.