Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,447 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. (52333 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
devonpaul:

people with sexy whatevs inthey name aare Hoes to me os yea bro, u gorrit right

Girls with 'pretty' prefixes are mostly bland ones.

Girl with 'sexy' attached to their sobriquets are _whores.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Edo airways QUEEN in dah hood...
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
martha89:
EDO midnite super flight, beware! ! !
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Run!
. Why don't you tell us your state? Are you from akwa ibom because the last time i check they were number two leading the aids chat.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by RobinHez(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Toktee:
Bros,you are right,iam from benue state but married an from there,my wife does all those mentioned xcept that she is not fetish.,she take decission before telling me,she will do it before looking for a reason to defend herslf,and she is always right,very rude,very stuborn,so isolated etc.
The only thing that is consoling me is her beauty and her devotion to God,with that i beleived one day she will change.

See men waiting on God to change their wives grin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Girls with 'pretty' prefixes are most bland ones.

Girl with 'sexy' attached to their sobriquets are _whores.
Guy u are wrong,
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=Jamesrock post=36877494][/quote] this igbo cannibal and drug dealer get a life. grin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=Jamesrock post=36877494][/quote]. Igbo cannibal.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
martha89:
this igbo cannibal and drug dealer get a life. grin
#martha89 --THE OFFICIAL PILOT TO EDO AIRWAYS
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jamesrock:
Edo airways QUEEN in dah hood...
Sure, the same way eating human being is in igbo blood.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jamesrock:

#martha89 --THE OFFICIAL PILOT TO EDO AIRWAYS
baby factory .
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
martha89:
. Why don't you tell us your state? Are you from akwa ibom because the last time i check they were number two leading the aids chat.

Provide links.

Edo girls are always implicated in human trafficking deals gone awry.

Of every travelling caravan heading to the sea bordering the Italian island of Lampadusa, there's always an Edo girl.

Akwaibom girls are reputed as good cooks and homekeepers while Edo girls are known for being fetish, rude, uncouth and gold-diggers.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Mordyb: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
kelechiMarie:
E be like say ibo vs yoruba don tire una? Issorait now we know why we are where we are.
Anyway, edo women are strong and Beautiful. Yes o check out mercy aigbe, osas ighodaro et al
Edo rocks jare. Why am i even on this IQ reducing thread #ourra hia kiss kiss love those who love me and even those who don't.
its not beauty and strong that makes a good marriage even the bible says it is better to live in the desert than with a nagging woman
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2015

Martha89, can you swear with your womb that you've never accepted a monetary reward after sleeping with a man?cheesy

Can you swear you've never led a guy on just for recharge cards and such favours?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jamesrock:

Guy u are wrong,

Mention any Nairalander with the "Sexy" or "Pretty" suffixes who ISN'T a known chronic flirt?cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by zheroes(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Toktee:
Bros,you are right,iam from benue state but married an from there,my wife does all those mentioned xcept that she is not fetish.,she take decission before telling me,she will do it before looking for a reason to defend herslf,and she is always right,very rude,very stuborn,so isolated etc.
The only thing that is consoling me is her beauty and her devotion to God,with that i beleived one day she will change.
bros am sorry but she will change for the worst, her beauty will fade with time so what will you be left with, from the bolded she cant be devoted to God, which bible does she read, may be not the one i read. have fun!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
MistaHumble:
It has really become something else these days that when some guys are talking about settling down and all stuffs when Edo girls are mention the reactions are always like "Noooooooooooo" or "No go area, I no wan die young make my wife become landlady"...

Its really not that funny because I believe every tribe has both bad and good people.

I believe some good Edo people in the house can clear the air right..
. You have too much time on your hands.I don't know what you are taking about , Edo ladies married outside their tribe more than their men. Well their men are not complaining about them so what is your headache? Avoid them and move on with your life.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by olamigbemi(f): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
wink wink wink
devonpaul:

Lol okay, ur messge is clearly understood. shoutout to ur man for gettting to you before me..
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Provide links.

Of every travelling caravan heading to the sea bordering the Italian island of Lampadusa, there's always an Edo girl.

Akwaibom girls are reputed as good cooks and homekeepers while Edo girls are known for being fetish, rude, uncouth and gold-diggers.
You wish Akwa ibom girls are steoretype as loose and they have the highest hivs after benue state. You guy kill kids you band as witches.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Provide links.

. UYO, April 12, (THEWILL) - At least 300,000 persons in Akwa Ibom state have tested positive for the dreaded Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome as scientists battle globally to deal with the disease.
The chairman, Akwa Ibom State Action Committee on AIDS (SACA) Dr. Martin Akpan disclosed this Tuesday, in Uyo during an orientation interaction with a cross section of 2011/2012 freshers of the University of Uyo.

By this number of certified victims, the state ranks second on HIV/AIDS prevalent rate in the country, according to the chairman.

Dr. Martin said the rating calls for serious concern by every citizen of the state to curtail the spread noting that the state in the last two years was rated fourth in the country.

He maintained that the wild spread of the infection is not unconnected with the compactness of people in the state which fastens movement of people from one city to another.

Akpan who is a medical doctor by profession also noted that the attitude of residents even the elites towards the scourge was another major problem saying that people still see AIDS as witchcraft attack in most parts of the state.

The SACA chairman also reasoned the state being in the oil rich zone contributes to the spread of the ailment.

He however advocated for healthy living among the people living in the state.

Earlier, the state coordinator SACA, Dr Ako Akpabio advised that the fight against AIDS should not be left to only health workers rather everybody should be involved to curb its spread.

Akpabio charged parents not to shy away from educating their children and wards on early sex education.

“When the children are aware they will not involve themselves in illicit sex so I charge you to spread the information to our children,” he stated.

http://thewillnigeria.com/politics/8207-Revealed-300000-Infected-With-HIVAIDS-Akwa-Ibom.html
(Qu

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by bosco9: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Daamiit mehn!
Damn wat
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by bosco9: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
LordTrezy:

see this one, I bleep Igbo girls for free. cheesycheesy stop am.
You just wan make your point hold water.. you know say na lie...dem go suck you dry grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by CaptPlanet(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
jony247:

You can get down with a yoruba and Ibo girl with just one indomie and egg 90 naira which is cheaper?

Lmao! Why evuls?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Na them Sabi.

My girlfriend for the past 5 years is an edo girl and I can tell you in all honesty that she is the best thing in my life right now.

She is all a man can wish for in a woman and more. She has the same qualities as our women of old.
Come December this year, she will be my wife.

Am Igbo while she is from Auchi and a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by LordTrezy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
bosco9:

You just wan make your point hold water.. you know say na lie...dem go suck you dry grin cheesy
Suck me dry...bro you funny. I'm on top of my game bro, talking about matured Igbo babes.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
martha89:
You wish Akwa ibom girls are steoretype as loose and they have the highest hivs after benue state. You guy kill kids you band as witches.
"Edo state is one state in Nigeria but it HAS PRODUCED 8O% OF ALL HUMAN TRAFFICKING AS _PROSTITUTES AND CHILD SLAVERY".cheesy

Source:
http://edoworld.net/In_Edo_State.html

More to come.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by kelechiMarie(f): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mordyb:
its not beauty and strong that makes a good marriage even the bible says it is better to live in the desert than with a nagging woman
the prov 31woman is definitely a strong woman. You won't agree that you married a bad woman you'll blame it on her tribe,post it on nl so the haters can feast(talking about one fellow up there). I totally detest this kinda threads, no tribe is perfect so why insult someone else's ? Please don't mention me again,i don't want to be seen hanging around this kinda thread. Thanks, have a nice day kiss
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
"Edo state is one state in Nigeria but it HAS PRODUCED 8O% OF ALL HUMAN TRAFFICKING AS _PROSTITUTES AND CHILD SLAVERY".cheesy

Source:

More to come.
. House boy and dog eater you guys still have more Aids.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Source:

More to come.
. Akwa ibom produce the highest local prostitutes is the reason why top the highest Aids rate in nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos / Honeymoon Photos Of Dele Taiwo, Dwarf RCCG Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.