Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. (52326 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
JERRY1925:
Reading all this coments, just gets me scared..cos am actually falling for an Esan girl, she's actually alittle tof from wat I see, but I tot it's because we not dating or somtin...she even Syd she dnt cry wen people die....shes beautiful...but Steve.
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhrrrrr! ! !
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! ! !

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by mytime24(f): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
tayoxx:
hahaha...African airforce
haha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jascon4: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah why do they look like that? I met one Ekaette a few years ago with a very hostile face, it was a strange experience sha

My dear, Ekaette is not Bini or Esan...how are you?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by thorpido(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
bilulu:

personally I can't marry outside Edo state
Haha,you be confirmed homeboy.Reminds me of a friend from Anambra who says he can't marry outside Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by bilulu(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
wats wit d woman's corps being taken to her home town abi u wan chop am ni? remember it was pride price u paid not selling nor buying price...... proudly uromi(esan)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
bilulu:
wats wit d woman's corps being taken to her home town abi u wan chop am ni? remember it was pride price u paid not selling nor buying price...... proudly uromi(esan)
ABASHA ! ! !
Till death do us part...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by fanficgirl(f): 12:52am On Aug 12, 2015
angry
Cutehector:
Is thr any edo gurl who is a virgin?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Abeg may una separate am na una de say edo girls in edo there are different tribes the binis the esan and others as fore witchcraft and killing husband na esan get am but for prostituition na bini get am if my mama (correct esan woman )no fit kill my papa (bini man) then them esan girls no fit kill me even at that my mama still they warn me against marrying esan undecidedever since them borm me and my siblings we neva go my momsi village once of all her siblings na only she remain why?stay away from Vila if u are successfull

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Cutehector(m): 1:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by fanficgirl(f): 1:32am On Aug 12, 2015
angry You implied that there are no virgin Edo girls when there are a lot of us angry
Cutehector:
wat?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Czar01(m): 2:12am On Aug 12, 2015
ORiley:
Abeg may una separate am na una de say edo girls in edo there are different tribes the binis the esan and others as fore witchcraft and killing husband na esan get am but for prostituition na bini get am if my mama (correct esan woman )no fit kill my papa (bini man) then them esan girls no fit kill me even at that my mama still they warn me against marrying esan undecidedever since them borm me and my siblings we neva go my momsi village once of all her siblings na only she remain why?stay away from Vila if u are successfull

Modified: Withdrawing my comment

Be careful. That's all I have to say. Be careful

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by samtol4(m): 2:37am On Aug 12, 2015
Hmm
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Izykul1(m): 3:07am On Aug 12, 2015
slut..not al tho
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 12, 2015
bilulu:

Man Uromi has the finest girls in Esan Land.. even though my dad's from Ekpoma.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Khd95(m): 5:27am On Aug 12, 2015
I ve one Edo shenkez like dat,dis gel is realy beautiful nd nice..
Bt d problem was dat she said she cant stand me wit oda gels
Nd i cant help it,so we partedgringrincheesycheesy
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by braimeddy: 6:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Bros! My question for u is dat b4 u got married to her, those characters u re experiencing from her now, was dat. How she was when both of u were dating? Or she changed when u finally got married to her?
Toktee:
Bros,you are right,iam from benue state but married an from there,my wife does all those mentioned xcept that she is not fetish.,she take decission before telling me,she will do it before looking for a reason to defend herslf,and she is always right,very rude,very stuborn,so isolated etc.
The only thing that is consoling me is her beauty and her devotion to God,with that i beleived one day she will change.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by braimeddy: 6:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Of course it's very possible. I've come across some gals like dat.
Medunah:

Rude, stubborn, isolated, no manners and she is devoted to God?? Or is dere a new meaning to that sentence??
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by JERRY1925(m): 6:04am On Aug 12, 2015
aim5:

Where in Esanland is she from? Is she a christian? Not that it matters but just wondering..

Did not even ask, because I dnt wan show too much interest..but wen I told my mum about it, she said...*hmmm Esan people and kept quiet*...my mum is also Edo but from auchi...so I was surprised she was a little reluctant about it, but she did not show it, but I got it from her look...and d girl is a Good christian..dat am sure.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 12, 2015
JERRY1925:

Did not even ask, because I dnt wan show too much interest..but wen I told my mum about it, she said...*hmmm Esan people and kept quiet*...my mum is also Edo but from auchi...so I was surprised she was a little reluctant about it, but she did not show it, but I got it from her look...and d girl is a Good christian..dat am sure.

It seems that recently, even people in Edo have tension towards each other.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by jony247(m): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2015
bosco9:

I totally disagree with you on that, I was born and brought up in edo state. If you want to straff any edo gal a bottle of malt will do the magic for you. So cheap grin
You can get down with a yoruba and Ibo girl with just one indomie and egg 90 naira which is cheaper?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by bosco9: 6:21am On Aug 12, 2015
jony247:

You can get down with a yoruba and Ibo girl with just one indomie and egg 90 naira which is cheaper?
That's a lie, and you know it. When it involves an Igbo girl you will have to spend all you have, that's why your type always say they like money too much grin. There is a thin line between the yoruba's and the edo girls, almost the same thing, if not the same grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Aug 12, 2015
fanficgirl:
angry You implied that there are no virgin Edo girls when there are a lot of us angry
a virgin edo gurl... Woow... Nw dats smth very valuable.... Intend keepin it till marriage?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Cutehector:
a virgin edo gurl... Woow... Nw dats smth very valuable.... Intend keepin it till marriage?
. You sound so stupid ,how many girls are virgin in port harcourt?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 12, 2015
martha89:

Martha are you mad at me?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Cutehector(m): 7:01am On Aug 12, 2015
martha89:
keeps quiet.. So dat I won't insult person pikin dis mornin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 7:09am On Aug 12, 2015
aim5:

Martha are you mad at me?
. No dear.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2015
martha89:
. No dear.

I saw your email and you seemed kind of vexed. I hope you're not angry at me.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Toktee(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2015
braimeddy:
Bros! My question for u is dat b4 u got married to her, those characters u re experiencing from her now, was dat. How she was when both of u were dating? Or she changed when u finally got married to her?
When we were dating she was very submissive,obedient,loving and cool headed,but things changed months after wedding,one day i asked myself a question wether i made a mistake,i reported the issue to my pastor who told me to be a man and take control of my home.
I changed dancing step and became a little harder for her,but the situation remain the same,i report her to her kid sister that married to a yoruba guy from lagos,the sis told me point blank that iam too gentle to her sister,i said ok,thank you.
from that day,i closed my eyes from her beauty that used to forced me to said sorry to her even when she is the offending party.
now i put her in her position,let me warn you,if you are soft,forget essan babes.
I used to pray day and night for a beauty queen,i do said i need a queen i dnt care if she don't have good character,now God hve answer my question and i have accepted it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Toktee(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2015
braimeddy:
Of course it's very possible. I've come across some gals like dat.
don't mind that kid,he will understand when he grows up.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by whobdisguy: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2015
I've dated an esan girl and she was very fierce and stubborn. Honestly, apart from her beauty, that was what I loved about her. Her eyes used to twinkle brightly anytime she was upset. Anyways that said, all tribes have ladies with flaws. Show me a perfect igbo or yoruba girl and I'll show u a perfect esan girl.

NB. I'm not from edo state.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by LordTrezy(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2015
bosco9:

That's a lie, and you know it. When it involves an Igbo girl you will have to spend all you have, that's why your type always say they like money too much grin. There is a thin line between the yoruba's and the edo girls, almost the same thing, if not the same grin
see this one, I bleep Igbo girls for free. cheesycheesy stop am.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by LordTrezy(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2015
Toktee:
When we were dating she was very submissive,obedient,loving and cool headed,but things changed months after wedding,one day i asked myself a question wether i made a mistake,i reported the issue to my pastor who told me to be a man and take control of my home.
I changed dancing step and became a little harder for her,but the situation remain the same,i report her to her kid sister that married to a yoruba guy from lagos,the sis told me point blank that iam too gentle to her sister,i said ok,thank you.
from that day,i closed my eyes from her beauty that used to forced me to said sorry to her even when she is the offending party.
now i put her in her position,let me warn you,if you are soft,forget essan babes.
I used to pray day and night for a beauty queen,i do said i need a queen i dnt care if she don't have good character,now God hve answer my question and i have accepted it.
hehehehe...when you pray for rain bro, you gotta deal with the mud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.