Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,355 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. (52329 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by phrancky(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2015
What crass nonsense of a post designed 2 tarnish d image of d edo people. Wonder how one low headed bigot will sit down and make hasty generalisation and some peeps will join in making deragotory statements 2 buttress stupidity. Judge people by their individual personality and stop making generalised unfounded assumptions.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2015
Toktee:
Bros,you are right,iam from benue state but married an from there,my wife does all those mentioned xcept that she is not fetish.,she take decission before telling me,she will do it before looking for a reason to defend herslf,and she is always right,very rude,very stuborn,so isolated etc.
The only thing that is consoling me is her beauty and her devotion to God,with that i beleived one day she will change.
my dear brother i pray your wife doesnt see this ooooo
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by rexlims(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Toktee:
Bros,you are right,iam from benue state but married an from there,my wife does all those mentioned xcept that she is not fetish.,she take decission before telling me,she will do it before looking for a reason to defend herslf,and she is always right,very rude,very stuborn,so isolated etc.
The only thing that is consoling me is her beauty and her devotion to God,with that i beleived one day she will change.
neva dis ur wife on a public forum. its not wise

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by olamigbemi(f): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2015
The men? Forget it they r super cool n super cute!
tpiander:
The men nko?

If you don't fear the men as well, hm.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by holusormi(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2015
sexyjessy:
am a young girl from edo state (esan central)

i really dunno y pple are so scared of edo girls esp d boys, once i mention am 4rm edo state ..dey draw bck ...it makes me sad cuz its not only in edo state u find witches or watever dey r everywhere...pls y'all shud stop it ..its nat fair sad dere r gud pple in edo state too..it depend on which of dem u meet
#proudlyedo

hv a nice day all cheesy

See as your face sef strong like say you go beat person undecided , an reporting your profile pics to the moderator.... Odikwa too strong angry
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by devonpaul(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2015
olamigbemi:
The men? Forget it they r super cool n super cute!
Haha! Thanks. we shud get married already
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by devonpaul(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah why do they look like that? I met one Ekaette a few years ago with a very hostile face, it was a strange experience sha
bet ekaette na akwa ibom name sha, not edo. madam Gurgle
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Gurgle(f): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2015
devonpaul:

bet ekaette na akwa ibom name sha, not edo. madam Gurgle

yeah somebody has corrected me

I don't think it was Ekaette, but I remember she said she was Bini. honestly when she speaks to you feel like she is scolding you even when its just a normal conversation
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by olamigbemi(f): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2015
kissLol maybe we shouldn't!
devonpaul:

Haha! Thanks. we shud get married already
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Thank GOD, IGBO ladies are not mentioned this time around.

Possibly on leave. .

All roads lead to OSHIOMOLE
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by agohmamuda(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2015
Medunah:

Rude, stubborn, isolated, no manners and she is devoted to God?? Or is dere a new meaning to that sentence??

ARE YOU IN BENIN ?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by devonpaul(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah somebody has corrected me

I don't think it was Ekaette, but I remember she said she was Bini. honestly when she speaks to you feel like she is scolding you even when its just a normal conversation
Those are actually personal inhibits, its kndda myopic to generalise base on d experience with jsut 1person. My dad is yoruba, mom is edo and I grew up in calabar livin with efiks and ibibios. All this 4 tribes, I ve had 1 or 2 experiences with all, its not enuff to generalize tht same apaplies to this tribe. Its inefariably garrulous.. Where are u from gurgle? Lemme tell u 1 or 2 things I've had/experienced about ur people grin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Gurgle(f): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2015
devonpaul:

Those are actually personal inhibits, its kndda myopic to generalise base on d experience with jsut 1person. My dad is yoruba, mom is edo and I grew up in calabar livin with efiks and ibibios. All this 4 tribes, I ve had 1 or 2 experiences with all, its not enuff to generalize tht same apaplies to this tribe. Its inefariably garrulous.. Where are u from gurgle? Lemme tell u 1 or 2 things I've had/experienced about ur people grin

Im not generalizing I was just reading the comments on this thread and I remembered the experience I had

Im Igbo, please go ahead lol
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by devonpaul(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2015
olamigbemi:
kissLol maybe we shouldn't!
Lol maybe we should give it a try. Or are u married. There's no harm in trying unno.. I don't Joke with people dt have OLA in their names o.. Its communicable
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by devonpaul(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Im not generalizing I was just reading the comments on this thread and I remembered the experience I had

Im Igbo, please go ahead lol
Hahahahahaha.. Igbo kwenu!! *picks race*
Yam legs, hairychest, exhorbitant bride price, the list is endless.. Looool but I love igbo girls tho. My woman is igbo.. Afomachukwu

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
sexyjessy:
am a young girl from edo state (esan central)

i really dunno y pple are so scared of edo girls esp d boys, once i mention am 4rm edo state ..dey draw bck ...it makes me sad cuz its not only in edo state u find witches or watever dey r everywhere...pls y'all shud stop it ..its nat fair sad dere r gud pple in edo state too..it depend on which of dem u meet
#proudlyedo

hv a nice day all cheesy

Your moniker is SEXyjessy and you expect us not to believe you are one of those whorish Edo girls? Nice try.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by CaptPlanet(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
bosco9:

I totally disagree with you on that, I was born and brought up in edo state. If you want to straff any edo gal a bottle of malt will do the magic for you. So cheap grin

Daamiit mehn!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Bimbomartins(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Medunah:

Rude, stubborn, isolated, no manners and she is devoted to God?? Or is dere a new meaning to that sentence??
Sister mesef tire o. All those attributes doesn't sound Christian one cent. U don enter one chance fa. edoairways

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by olamigbemi(f): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol oh really? No wonder my man doesn't wana leave me
devonpaul:

Lol maybe we should give it a try. Or are u married. There's no harm in trying unno.. I don't Joke with people dt have OLA in their names o.. Its communicable
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
EDO AIRWAY TRAVELS SO FAST 1000KM in 1000 micro seconds
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
bilulu:

instead of telling dem not to b scared jux tell dem dat IF THEIR BABES IS NOT FROM EDO STATE THEY ARE ALL LEARNERS
Babe only weak guys complain about Edo babes..... it takes an Edo guy to handle an Edo gurls....... proudly Edo

Keep being delusional.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by CaptPlanet(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
JERRY1925:
Reading all this coments, just gets me scared..cos am actually falling for an Esan girl, she's actually alittle tof from wat I see, but I tot it's because we not dating or somtin...she even Syd she dnt cry wen people die....shes beautiful...but Steve.

LMAO! This guy abeg na

Shey na Steve Bruce she be! Lol
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by devonpaul(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
olamigbemi:
Lol oh really? No wonder my man doesn't wana leave me
Lol okay, ur messge is clearly understood. shoutout to ur man for gettting to you before me..
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
JERRY1925:
Reading all this coments, just gets me scared..cos am actually falling for an Esan girl, she's actually alittle tof from wat I see, but I tot it's because we not dating or somtin...she even Syd she dnt cry wen people die....shes beautiful...but Steve.[

Run!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your moniker is SEXyjessy and you expect us not to believe you are one of those whorish Edo girls? Nice try.
. In Oshiomohle voice go and die.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
martha89:
. In Oshiomohle voice go and die.

Like your girls die from AIDS and maltreatment from their _pimps in Italy?cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Keep being delusional.
. Dude get a life.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Like your Mother die from AIDS and maltreatment from their _pimps in Italy?cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by devonpaul(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Daamiit mehn!
Chisos!!!!! Diaris God oooo
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by martha89: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jamesrock:
igbo AIRWAY TRAVELS SO FAST
1000KM in 1000 micro seconds
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by devonpaul(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

people with sexy whatevs inthey name aare Hoes to me os yea bro, u gorrit right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos / Honeymoon Photos Of Dele Taiwo, Dwarf RCCG Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.