Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. (52325 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by OCcool: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2015
1love4all:
Edo airways faster than emirate airlines.
You are not serious gringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by passionate88: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Them say
1. Edo babes sabi jaz men
2. Ashawo dey the blood
3. They kill their husband and becomes the landlady
4. They can cheat
5. Etc

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by cr7lomo: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Most Edo girls are descendants of jezebel and Delilah.... I have experienced them , I was warned but dint listen till I got the heat , especially esan .... Their men don't even marry them .... See esan woman see ur grave .... They might b good ones out their but I can never take d risk or even advise my enemies to try it .... And they can pretend to get whatever they want .... If u are not a strong man , either strong with God or devil , pls and pls , don't take that risk

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Leetunechi: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2015
sprinter101:
If you have dated an edo girl,especially esiam girls,u will run frm dem.they re good in some ways but has bad heart and very wicked not to mention if u marry an esian lady,when she dies her corps must b buried in her home town nt d husbands hometown.they re very wicked and does thongs without looking back.and also very fetish

Mhen... I have been doing reading things on nairaland over a month without commenting on a post/thread

But brother.you are wrong except on the aspects of burying the wife at her home town. Because that's the tradition of the people and agreement the husband willingly accept during traditional and introduction rites

On the aspect of being fetish. I'd say it's not all of them that are fetish. Christianity has taken over must of their fetish ways.

Stop jumping into conclusion.. Esan girl break your heart?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by aprilwise(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
I just wanna drop some comments of this trend. Am from delta state reside in warri I have people from benin nd esan live in d hood. From what I have. Seen they are not good people very wicked nd evil. I sworn I will never date let alone marry from edo state. But when I was in my missionary journey of love. I fell in love with an edo girl from esan. Not all are bad nd evil as u guys think. When oil stain one finger it stains all mind u guys the others might be innocent. No body can stop me from marrying her.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by fibial: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Igbo girls are bad,yourba wicked,edo evil,itsekiri selfish,urhobo ugly,Hausa brainless....wait which tribe is now left for us to consider marriage with?A thread of fallacies undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Gurgle(f): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
aim5:

Haha in what ways are Esan girls good in? And yes they can be very mean and ruthless, but it's probably cause you may have provoked them. Esan girls and some Bini girls usually have very intense or mean faces(mean mugs) that's why you think that they're all bad hehe.

*modified

yeah why do they look like that? I met one a few years ago with a very hostile face, it was a strange experience sha
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by SonOfEl(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
two of the esan girls I know are wonderful, but their guy are wicked. that said, I won't risk marry from esan or even Edo generally. I love my Igbo girls any day anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by kelechiMarie(f): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
E be like say ibo vs yoruba don tire una? Issorait now we know why we are where we are.
Anyway, edo women are strong and Beautiful. Yes o check out mercy aigbe, osas ighodaro et al
Edo rocks jare. Why am i even on this IQ reducing thread #ourra hia kiss kiss love those who love me and even those who don't.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lmao... Spreadmat reading comments. We've past d era where u categorise People like this.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Fidecoo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
TROUBLES, + WITCH THNGS. "PLS, I BEG 4 4GVINESS 4RM MY EDO SIS AND BROS".

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Czar01(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
sprinter101:
If you have dated an edo girl,especially esiam girls,u will run frm dem.they re good in some ways but has bad heart and very wicked

Guy! This is so true!

I once dated an Edo girl, our relationship wasn't really working out n I told her we should end it. This girl tried to strangle me on the spot! Nobody had ever held my neck so tightly IN MY LIFE! undecided Whenever I tell people about this, they just laugh it off as a joke, but I SWEAR, at that moment it wasn't funny at all undecided .

I dunno if all Edo girls are like this oh, but I'd rather stay away from them abeg...abeg

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
MistaHumble:

Well I actually know for sure that most of the runz girls in Benin are Igbo girls not bini/Edo girls. Benin girls hardly do runz in benin.
shut ur mouth dere? Y do most edo gals travels 2 italy 4 runz... Edo girls are synonymous 2 traffiking

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
IF EDO GIRL F**K YOU
............. .
YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT OP IS TALKING ABOUT...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by adwem2003(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is the reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by greatestman(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Edo girls have anger issue. I ever had experience with one

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by asumo12: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sigh...

Midehi:
mtcheeeeeeeeew

U don vex?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by wordbank(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
No go area for me at all at all!
I don't care na person wey e never do, cos if e do u, u must care!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by bilulu(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toktee:
Bros,you are right,iam from benue state but married an from there,my wife does all those mentioned xcept that she is not fetish.,she take decission before telling me,she will do it before looking for a reason to defend herslf,and she is always right,very rude,very stuborn,so isolated etc.
The only thing that is consoling me is her beauty and her devotion to God,with that i beleived one day she will change.
are u telling me there re no Benue women with d characters u named? Its about individual so u wife's character is different from another's....... Even me I can Neva marry from Benue not cuz dey ve d highest rate of HIV in d country but cuz of wat I ve heard about dem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah why do they look like that? I met one Ekaette a few years ago with a very hostile face, it was a strange experience sha
\

Ha it's a certain trait most Esan people have.. in fact Bini girls have similar faces as well.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by passionate88: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
cr7lomo:
Most Edo girls are descendants of jezebel and Delilah.... I have experienced them , I was warned but dint listen till I got the heat , especially esan .... Their men don't even marry them .... See esan woman see ur grave .... They might b good ones out their but I can never take d risk or even advise my enemies to try it .... And they can pretend to get whatever they want .... If u are not a strong man , either strong with God or devil , pls and pls , don't take that risk
Wow.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by bilulu(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
wat I ve read in dis thread shows dat our men of nowadays re weak....... well it takes an Edo man to handle an Edo woman...... proudly Ishan

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
bilulu:
wat I ve read in dis thread shows dat our men of nowadays re weak....... well it takes an Edo man to handle an Edo woman...... proudly Ishan
AM RUNNING AWAY

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
bilulu:

Exactly. I love Esan women cause they're beautiful and they're challenging.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by sexyjessy(f): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
am a young girl from edo state (esan central)

i really dunno y pple are so scared of edo girls esp d boys, once i mention am 4rm edo state ..dey draw bck ...it makes me sad cuz its not only in edo state u find witches or watever dey r everywhere...pls y'all shud stop it ..its nat fair sad dere r gud pple in edo state too..it depend on which of dem u meet
#proudlyedo

hv a nice day all cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by sexyjessy(f): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
SonOfEl:
two of the esan girls I know are wonderful, but their guy are wicked. that said, I won't risk marry from esan or even Edo generally. I love my Igbo girls any day anytime.

awwww sad ..it is well

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by bilulu(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jamesrock:

AM RUNNING AWAY
keep running...... guy if ur babe isn't from Edo state...... Oboy u re a learner

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
FUNNY
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by Jamesrock(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
sexyjessy:
am a young girl from edo state (esan central)

i really dunno y pple are so scared of edo girls esp d boys, once i mention am 4rm edo state ..dey draw bck ...it makes me sad cuz its not only in edo state u find witches or watever dey r everywhere...pls y'all shud stop it ..its nat fair sad dere r gud pple in edo state too..it depend on which of dem u meet
#proudlyedo

hv a nice day all cheesy
since u av pussy,am nt backing off frm you.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by thorpido(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
fibial:
Igbo girls are bad,yourba wicked,edo evil,itsekiri selfish,urhobo ugly,Hausa brainless....wait which tribe is now left for us to consider marriage with?A thread of fallacies undecided
Albino tribe.I no dey see dem fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. by thorpido(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
bilulu:
Weak?Guy no be weak.You are from there so you understand them which is normal.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.