Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,642 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test (14841 Views)

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" / Buy Reveal DNA Paternity Test From Micostarmall / Buy DNA Paternity Test Kit From Micostarmall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Mikollon1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
LordReed:

You do know that the test kit is simply a DNA sample collection kit and does not include lab fees right?

But still 250k for paternity test is crazy expensive. Lab fees are about $80-200 (N20k-48k) in the US so even when you factor in transportation and whatnot you'd still see a crazy wide margin.

Exactly.
Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
innervoice:

I am not sure it is possible.

Mathematician and U.S. naval officer Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper invents the computer compiler, which revolutionized computer programming. She and her team also developed the first user-friendly business computer programming language, COBOL (Common Business-Oriented Language).

Chemist Stephanie Louise Kwolek invents Kevlar, a polymer fiber that is five times stronger than the same weight of steel and is now used in bulletproof vests, helmets, trampolines, tennis rackets, tires, and many other common objects.

Barbara McClintock, an American scientist and cytogeneticist, becomes the first woman to win, unshared, the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, for her discovery of a genetic mechanism called transposition.

Ellen Ochoa becomes the first Hispanic female astronaut in space. The veteran of three space flights, who has logged over 719 hours in space, is also an electrical engineer with patents on high-tech optical recognition systems and optical systems for spacecraft automation.

http://www.neatorama.com/2007/11/12/a-short-history-of-women-inventors-and-scientists/

JUST A FEW EXAMPLES

What have you achieved so far?

My wife is also a researcher. I am sure she is more successful than you from the impression I have of you on this forum.

Just because she is more successful than you doesn't mean she can carry a candle to me. Are you sure she's a researcher or a lab attendant? Let's not get carried away please.

Meanwhile, these women are anomalies. A mere percentile of the larger female population. wink

5 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by innervoice(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Timbuktou:
chicago.suntimes.com/politics/7/71/159075/majority-of-americans-say-obamas-presidency-has-been-a-failure

A majority of Americans and even many Democrats consider President
Obama's tenure to be a "failure," according to a new poll from the
Washington Post and ABC News.
The poll shows Americans say 52-42 that Obama has been more of a
failure than a success. Among registered voters, the gap is even bigger --
at 55-39 -- with four in 10 (41 percent) saying they "strongly" believe Obama has been a failure.

Those saying Obama has been a failure include one in four Democrats (25
percent), nearly three in 10 liberals (29 percent)
and the vast, vast
majority of conservative Republicans (92 percent). Nearly one in five
liberals (18 percent) say they feel "strongly" that Obama has been a
failure.

Interestingly, there is also some crossover on the other side. About one in
five conservatives (22 percent) say Obama has been a success (note: this is a different group from "conservative Republicans"wink, as do 48 percent of
moderates. In fact, self-described moderates are more likely to rate
Obama a success (48 percent) than as a failure (44 percent).

Now, we shouldn't read too much into these numbers. The question is a
binary one, in which people are asked to choose between "success" or
"failure," with no third option offered (though people were allowed to
volunteer one). If the question was "failure or not" rather than "failure or
success," you'd likely see fewer people choosing the f-word.
The numbers also track very closely with Obama's overall approval
ratings, which stood at 51-42 disapproval among all Americans and 54-42
disapproval among registered voters. But it's not a perfect correlation, as
12 percent of Americans who approve of Obama say he is a failure, and 8
percent who disapprove of him still say he's been a success.

Regardless, the numbers demonstrate that opposition to Obama's
presidency isn't shallow. The fact that people are willing to use the f-word
as much as they are -- regardless of the alternative -- suggests it's not just about the man and what he's done; it's also about the results he's gotten.
And on the whole, Americans give it a failing grade.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/09/09/a-majority-of-americans-say-obamas-presidency-is-a-failure/

Innervoice, this is just google first page. I'm sure if I look more doggedly I'll some solid analysis of his under-achievements.

Have you read the article at all? Or have you read it but not understood it, (which is typical of people who were schooled in Nigeria)? You seem to be a semiliterate. Never mind! You are one of millions so you are in good company.

In the beginning of the article, it is written:

Among registered voters, the gap is even bigger --
at 55-39 -- with four in 10 (41 percent) saying they [b]"strongly" believe
Obama has been a failure.[/b]

What does it tell you?

That less than 50% of all registered voters BELIEVE that he has been a failure.

I would ask you to do some research now on his success but you are not able to comprehend what you are reading anyway.

And you have the audacity to claim that women can't be as successful as men. You wish! All women in my family are smarter than you. Fact!

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by innervoice(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Timbuktou:

Just because she is more successful than you doesn't mean she can carry a candle to me. Are you sure she's a researcher or a lab attendant? Let's not get carried away please.

I swear kids in primary schools have better comprehension skills than you semiliterate. Who said she was more successful than me?

With the way you read, it is obvious that you are pretty du*mb.

Meanwhile, these women are anomalies. A mere percentile of the larger female population. wink

Even an average woman is smarter than you. You have just demonstrated your st*upidity vividly.

4 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Mikollon1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
TV01:

Absolutely true.

But you see the desires of most "she'" is what precludes them from greatness, not discrimination. They don't desire the sacrifice, loneliness, risk, solitude or other extremes that are required for greatness. They prefer comfort, companionship, communing, nurturing and the like.

That is why men lead - in both an authoritative and pioneering sense. It is what it is.

TV

Oh this is precise.
Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dr. Ben Carson was a neurosurgeon John Hopkins Hospital.
Now he is a best-selling author and likely Presidential
candidate, which is why Newsmax’s J.D. Hayworth wanted to
interview him on his show.
During the ususal discussion, Carson drops a BOMBSHELL
revelation about President Barack Obama’s weakness on
national security, especially about the funding of the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

I would say break the funding for Homeland Security
up into parcels. Don’t present it as a whole bill. That
makes it much more difficult for him to stand in the
way. And, if he does stand in the way, particularly with
things that are vital to the security of this [country],
then I think we can start talking about treason.

Treason is the ultimate crime a President can commit, and
it’s usually punishable by life in prison or the death penalty.
The leader of the free world has abilities that the usual
double-agent couldn’t have. Carson’s point is that America
has a President who is so determined to pass amnesty that
he’s willing to hold DHS funding hostage, and that is far
beyond what he should be allowed to do.
That’s why J.D. gave Carson a chance to clarify, but Carson
held firm:

If things are done that are on the contrary to the
security of this country, whoever does them is guilty
of treason.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com/video-dr-ben-carson-makes-such-a-shocking-claim-about-obama-the-host-asks-him-to-repeat/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKXRmdiLNmc

This is Ben Carson who has researched more than you and your lab attendant-wife combined giving his informed opinion on Obama whom you seem to have given a pass mark. You think it is that useless mathematics that you people use for your fake studies in your household we're talking about here?

3 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by innervoice(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Timbuktou:
Dr. Ben Carson was a neurosurgeon John Hopkins Hospital.
Now he is a best-selling author and likely Presidential
candidate, which is why Newsmax’s J.D. Hayworth wanted to
interview him on his show.
During the ususal discussion, Carson drops a BOMBSHELL
revelation about President Barack Obama’s weakness on
national security, especially about the funding of the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

I would say break the funding for Homeland Security
up into parcels. Don’t present it as a whole bill. That
makes it much more difficult for him to stand in the
way. And, if he does stand in the way, particularly with
things that are vital to the security of this [country],
then I think we can start talking about treason.

Treason is the ultimate crime a President can commit, and
it’s usually punishable by life in prison or the death penalty.
The leader of the free world has abilities that the usual
double-agent couldn’t have. Carson’s point is that America
has a President who is so determined to pass amnesty that
he’s willing to hold DHS funding hostage, and that is far
beyond what he should be allowed to do.
That’s why J.D. gave Carson a chance to clarify, but Carson
held firm:

If things are done that are on the contrary to the
security of this country, whoever does them is guilty
of treason.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com/video-dr-ben-carson-makes-such-a-shocking-claim-about-obama-the-host-asks-him-to-repeat/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKXRmdiLNmc

This is Ben Carson who has researched more than you and your lab attendant-wife combined giving his informed opinion on Obama whom you seem to have given a pass mark. You think it is that useless mathematics that you people use for your fake studies in your household we're talking about here?

Says a semiliterate grin grin grin

sem·i·lit·er·ate (sĕm′ē-lĭt′ər-ĭt, sĕm′ī-)
adj.

1. Having achieved an elementary level of ability in reading and writing.
2. Having limited knowledge or understanding, especially of a technical subject.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/semiliterate

grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
innervoice:

Have you read the article at all? Or have you read it but not understood it, (which is typical of people who were schooled in Nigeria)? You seem to be a semiliterate. Never mind! You are one of millions so you are in good company.

In the beginning of the article, it is written:

Among registered voters, the gap is even bigger --
at 55-39 -- with four in 10 (41 percent) saying they [b]"strongly" believe
Obama has been a failure.[/b]

What does it tell you?

That less than 50% of all registered voters BELIEVE that he has been a failure.

I would ask you to do some research now on his success but you are not able to comprehend what you are reading anyway.

And you have the audacity to claim that women can't be as successful as men. You wish! All women in my family are smarter than you. Fact!

If you weren't so desperate to fly in with your cape of foolishness, you would have comprehended that, that post highlights Obama's supposed camp (democrats) not being fully convinced and that I deliberately left out the figures for conservatives. You only read the parts I put in bold and you're alread feeling intelligent! Funny man. Is that the kind of haphazard research you and your wife carry out? You need to be handed over to the authorities for incompetence.

I am not ffromyour village of dumb men. The women in your family may be smarter than all the men in your village but that's the extent of their reach. Keep quiet, Mr. Lab Attendant Husband.

3 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
innervoice:

I swear kids in primary schools have better comprehension skills than you semiliterate. Who said she was more successful than me?

With the way you read, it is obvious that you are pretty du*mb.

Even an average woman is smarter than you. You have just demonstrated your st*upidity vividly.

Oga, just because your village breeds dumb men doesn't mean it's the same worldwide. You're an unfortunate offspring of weak-brained men, that's not my fault. Your women do better than you on average, that's not my fault. Accept your limitation in silence and stop forming pseudo-intelligence.

You come at me with ad hominems and expect me to answer you with logic? Oga, me I like rofo rofo. Let's do this.

5 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by innervoice(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Timbuktou:

If you weren't so desperate to fly in with your cape of foolishness, you would have comprehended that, that post highlights Obama's supposed camp (democrats) not being fully convinced and that I deliberately left out the figures for conservatives. You only read the parts I put in bold and you're alread feeling intelligent! Funny man. I[b]s that the kind of haphazard research you and your wife carry out?[/b] You need to be handed over to the authorities for incompetence.

I am not ffromyour village of dumb men. The women in your family may be smarter than all the men in your village but that's the extent of their reach. Keep quiet, Mr. Lab Attendant Husband.

Semiliterate, where did you read that I am a researcher? grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by sisisioge: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Oh well, good argument!

However, not really needed here cos it's a man's world in this part of Africa. All figures tilt to the other side where men and women are concerned and our mothers, like their mothers, taught us to respect our men.They're our lords(lower case L is deliberate) so enough of the wolf screams.
Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
innervoice:

Says a semiliterate grin grin grin

sem·i·lit·er·ate (sĕm′ē-lĭt′ər-ĭt, sĕm′ī-)
adj.

1. Having achieved an elementary level of ability in reading and writing.
2. Having limited knowledge or understanding, especially of a technical subject.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/semiliterate

grin grin grin grin grin

Posits the imbeciile

imbeciile: /ˈɪmbɪsiːl/
noun
1. a stupid person.
adjective
1. stupid; idiotic.

Instead of you to go and wash the lab attendant's pant after you sniffed it. You want to joust with your betters. What impudence. Na your type?

3 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
innervoice:

Semiliterate, where did you read that I am a researcher? grin grin grin grin grin

Imbeciile, are you ashamed to identify with your wife? You accuse me of semi illiteracy yet you have no idea what colloquialism is. You are hopeless. So, she told you she's a researcher! What exactly has she been able to find out? What are her contributions to whatever field she researches? Ode, your wife goes to mop one lab in downtown Harlem you're here boasting about her achievements like all the weak men in your village. grin

InnerVoice, where are you? Come back, let me sting your destiny to death.

3 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by innervoice(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Timbuktou:

Imbeciile, are you ashamed to identify with your wife? You accuse me of semi illiteracy yet you have no idea what colloquialism is. You are hopeless. So, she told you she's a researcher! What exactly has she been able to find out? What are her contributions to whatever field she researches? Ode, your wife goes to mop one lab in downtown Harlem you're here boasting about her achievements like all the weak men in your village. grin

So now your reading disability is colloquialism? grin grin grin

Go back to school.

4 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by innervoice(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Timbuktou:

InnerVoice, where are you? Come back, let me sting your destiny to death.

Too late your stu*pidity has already killed you. You are a joke. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by bukatyne(f): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mikollon1:

Yea right. Equality indeed.

It is easy to know a person's intent after a few posts.

You 'believe in equality' with equal rights and responsiblities. A lady tells you she agree with you and next post goes ahead to claim she is lying.

Oga, no need for 'I believe in equality' to save face... infact saying you believe men are superior will score you points in this section... expect my cheque for the expo later grin

@OP: I do not know the conspiracy theories you dreamt about; just be rest assured that the 'Govt' is currently not interested in depriving hhusband's from knowing If their wives are cheats. They are interested in exploiting the masses. Check all foreign based technology and see How expensive they are.

Forget foreign based sef; Nigerians are out to exploit one another. A lady was begging a buyer(who owns a huge clothes store) to pay N4,500 for an item. Right in front of the lady, the buyer sold it N15,000 to a customer.

Besides, I am sure our forefathers had inexpensive ways of checking paternity, we can go back to that.

@Garbage collectors: please tell me any one you have seen setting out to become one. While at it, campaign for more boys to be househelps and more men to be alabaru in Balogun Market. Before I forget, Also ensure that we see more of male child grooms.

Besides, have you read 'The Manipulated Man' by Esther Vilar? You sound such.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by bukatyne(f): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
@Timbuktou:

Quota system has absolutely nothing to do with feminism.

From admission into Federal Government Colleges to determination of cut off marks, quota system has been used to ensure equal representation in a multi party system.

Feminism sorry.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
innervoice:

So now your reading disability is colloquialism? grin grin grin

Go back to school.

Whoever collected money to educate you should be hanged. I pity the person that paid for your foreign education. They would have been better served spending that money on Allen avenue harlots. Call their number now, I guarantee you they're weeping on your account.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
innervoice:

Too late your stu*pidity has already killed you. You are a joke. grin grin grin

Hey where's the lab janitor? Researching how to make your brain function better? grin

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kimoni:

You lie angry

Anybody can be whatever he or she wants to be. If she believes it strongly enough and wants it bad enough, she will do whatever a man can do.

Interesting

And you do not believe men and women are equal?

That's one of the points anyways.

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
bukatyne:
@Timbuktou:

From admission into Federal Government Colleges to determination of cut off marks, quota system has been used to ensure equal representation in a multi party system.

Feminism sorry.

I'm not saying feminism invented it. My point is feminism has been hard on the push for quota systems in mostly the workplace to ensure equal/adequte representation of women in these environments.

In the FGC and MPS you mentioned, adopting a quota system is antithetical to merit and fairness. Quota system in school admission processes defeats the purpose of an entrance exam in the first place, same as in the workplace. It is disingenuous for feminists to ask government to establish quota systems to benefit women.

5 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Mikollon1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
D
bukatyne:

It is easy to know a person's intent after a few posts.

You 'believe in equality' with equal rights and responsiblities. A lady tells you she agree with you and next post goes ahead to claim she is lying.

Oga, no need for 'I believe in equality' to save face... infact saying you believe men are superior will score you points in this section... expect my cheque for the expo later grin

@OP: I do not know the conspiracy theories you dreamt about; just be rest assured that the 'Govt' is currently not interested in depriving hhusband's from knowing If their wives are cheats. They are interested in exploiting the masses. Check all foreign based technology and see How expensive they are.

Forget foreign based sef; Nigerians are out to exploit one another. A lady was begging a buyer(who owns a huge clothes store) to pay N4,500 for an item. Right in front of the lady, the buyer sold it N15,000 to a customer.

Besides, I am sure our forefathers had inexpensive ways of checking paternity, we can go back to that.

Besides, have you read 'The Manipulated Man' by Esther Vilar? You sound such.

WTF is this individual yapping about?

Are we reading the same thread at all?

Since you are "sure" our forefathers had inexpensive ways of checking, could you please suggest a few for the house?

Please direct me to that post of mine that made you feel I don't believe in equality.

This lady is so pained about my thread it's making her lose her mind.

You know, when you get your facts right, people tend to be scared to debate you because they know you will own them. Those that wanna dare to take the risk to debate will choose the format of throwing mud to the wall. They will pull things out their a55es and say you said it or insinuated it. Some will even try to put you in a category like this one that tried to tie me to a book.

I could P.S. with an insult to her but I'll refuse to act like an average Nigerian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by TV01(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
bukatyne:
@Timbuktou:

Feminism sorry.

Really?
From a feminist leaning paper;
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/21/feminists-obsessed-elite-metropolitan-lives-low-paid-females

Some of your pronouncements are totally "like huh?". One really has too question how much you really know - about Christianity and feminism.

After all the time you've spent on NL discussing this - and with the hordes of "intelligent" women and fellow feminists grin - surely you can do better?

Eku weekend

TV

3 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by bukatyne(f): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mikollon1:
D

WTF is this individual yapping about?

Are we reading the same thread at all?

Since you are "sure" our forefathers had inexpensive ways of checking, could you please suggest a few for the house?

Please direct me to that post of mine that made you feel I don't believe in equality.

This lady is so pained about my thread it's making her lose her mind.

You know, when you get your facts right, people tend to be scared to debate you because they know you will own them. Those that wanna dare to take the risk to debate will choose the format of throwing mud to the wall. They will pull things out their a55es and say you said it or insinuated it. Some will even try to put you in a category like this one that tried to tie me to a book.

I could P.S. with an insult to her but I'll refuse to act like an average Nigerian.

When you are ready for a decent conversation, you can requote me undecided
Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by bukatyne(f): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
TV01:

Really?
From a feminist leaning paper;
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/21/feminists-obsessed-elite-metropolitan-lives-low-paid-females

Some of your pronouncements are totally "like huh?". One really has too question how much you really know - about Christianity and feminism

After all the time you've spent on NL discussing this - and with the hordes of "intelligent" women and fellow feminists grin - surely you can do better?

Eku weekend

TV

@Bold,

Same can said about you . The person whom my post was addressed to has replied.

Have a great weekend

1 Like

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by bukatyne(f): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Timbuktou:

I'm not saying feminism invented it. My point is feminism has been hard on the push for quota systems in mostly the workplace to ensure equal/adequte representation of women in these environments.

In the FGC and MPS you mentioned, adopting a quota system is antithetical to merit and fairness. Quota system in school admission processes defeats the purpose of an entrance exam in the first place, same as in the workplace. It is disingenuous for feminists to ask government to establish quota systems to benefit women.

Thankfully you acknowledged that feminism did not start quota system so there is no need listing it as one of the ills of feminism.

Quota System will always be part and parcel of human relations. Infact, it is used in Nigerian politics sef.

Do I support it, no.
Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Onegai(f): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmm, but the OP is actually wrong.

I mean about the DNA testing in France, Germany and Sweden.

IT IS ILLEGAL TO CONDUCT A SECRET DNA TEST ON A CHILD BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THOSE COUNTRIES' LAWS, IT VIOLATES THEIR RIGHT TO PRIVACY.

The "Disturbing the Peace" falls under that. If you want to get a DNA test, simply apply for a court order which shows the consent of both parents have been given and it will be issued to you immediately. No questions asked. However, some of the men involved in it DO NOT wish their spouse to know they are testing their child (if the child is theirs, they have introduced friction into their relationship by looking for trouble "Disturbing the Peace"wink so they secretly send the samples abroad for testing.

Even in the US, you cannot get a passport for a child without consent from both parents or a document stating that one parent is dead or unable to give consent (even in jail doesn't count). They won't even let you put anyone's name as the Father on the birth certificate unless you are married (the Father has to go down to the State/City Dept of Public Health and ask that his name to be put on the bc). This is avoid people naming anyone as the Father and hitting him with child support payments.

All these moves are to protect the child and the Father, no?

I mean, you could have simply asked any of your brothers in those European countries who have gotten babes pregnant and tried to abscond and claim it's not theirs. grin or ask someone who practises international Family Law. Rather than state something you don't know, as a fact in order to score cheap points (now every one who jumped on this thread to shout "men are oppressed! see evidence" look silly grin because all those dudes who start threads like "I married a Lithuanian geh/lack of papers" could have easily answered this correctly).

And as to why DNA tests are expensive in Nigeria, I thought every reasonable logical person knew everything is inflated in Nigeria for profit.

Right? You knew that right?

oh, wait...

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Mikollon1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
bukatyne:

When you are ready for a decent conversation, you can requote me undecided

I don't converse with people that feel something. I prefer to converse with people that know something.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by TV01(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Onegai:
Hmm, but the OP is actually wrong.

I mean about the DNA testing in France, Germany and Sweden.

IT IS ILLEGAL TO CONDUCT A SECRET DNA TEST ON A CHILD BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THOSE COUNTRIES' LAWS, IT VIOLATES THEIR RIGHT TO PRIVACY.

The "Disturbing the Peace" falls under that. If you want to get a DNA test, simply apply for a court order which shows the consent of both parents have been given and it will be issued to you immediately. No questions asked. However, some of the men involved in it DO NOT wish their spouse to know they are testing their child (if the child is theirs, they have introduced friction into their relationship by looking for trouble "Disturbing the Peace"wink so they secretly send the samples abroad for testing.

Even in the US, you cannot get a passport for a child without consent from both parents or a document stating that one parent is dead or unable to give consent (even in jail doesn't count). They won't even let you put anyone's name as the Father on the birth certificate unless you are married (the Father has to go down to the County Clerk's office and declare his name to be put on the bc). This is avoid people naming anyone as the Father and hitting him with child support payments.

All these moves are to protect the child and the Father, no?

I mean, you could have simply asked any of your brothers in those European countries who have gotten babes pregnant and tried to abscond and claim it's not theirs. grin

And as to why DNA tests are expensive in Nigeria, I thought every reasonable logical person knew everything is inflated in Nigeria for profit.

Right? You knew that right?

oh, wait...

grin grin

You need to think on the bold some more.

If a woman/mother does not give consent, the test cannot be carried out. Maternity will rarely be in question, ergo the requirement for the consent of both unfairly burdens men, and allows women to demand child support from someone who may not be the father - your post has not overturned the OP.

But you knew that right? grin.

TV

4 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by TV01(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
bukatyne:

@Bold,

Same can said about you . The person whom my post was addressed to has replied.

Have a great weekend
Probably true - just not by you cool!

bukatyne:

Thankfully you acknowledged that feminism did not start quota system so there is no need listing it as one of the ills of feminism.
Chei! See logic; So because Boko Haram did not invent child abduction, forced marriage, rape or murder, they should not be considered as ills of BH. Like duh! cheesy.

TV

5 Likes

Re: The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test by Onegai(f): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
TV01:

You need to think on the bold some more.

If a woman/mother does not give consent, the test cannot be carried out. Maternity will rarely be in question, ergo the requirement for the consent of both unfairly burdens men, and allows women to demand child support from someone who may not be the father - your post has not overturned the OP.

But you knew that right grin.

Go to the court and tell them the Mother refuses consent. They will order it. it's that simple. One of your "nna bros" attempted such a stunt in Germany and the Mother immediately applied to the court's for a DNA test and stated he was refusing to give consent yet challenging Paternity. Now the govt deducts the Child support directly from his bank account monthly cheesy

Same in France, dude in Marseilles wanted to get his kids to travel to Nigeria to meet family. Mother refused and said she wasn't sure he would bring them back or that he was the Father. He went to court and asked for a DNA test to be administered to clear up paternity. Mother was served with papers. Now his kids hold Nigerian passports as well.

Family Law doesn't weigh who carried the child for 9 months. Kelly Rutherford and her ex (from Monaco) share child custody 50-50. However he had issues with staying in the US and was asked to leave by Immigration. The court sent her kids to Monaco with him, stating that he can't enter the US But she can enter Monaco, so they live with him until he clears up his immigration issues and she has to travel.

But this is more about you attacking rather than questioning the validity of the statement that "Countries are denying men their rights, we mens is in troubles oh noes" grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Follow These Nutrition Tips For A Healthy Heart / 'Abacha' & Well-Water Suspected Sources Of Cholera Outbreak In Lagos / Nigerians Can't Donate Blood In The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.