Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,461 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (57307 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Warning to all u ladies! Shine ur eye, don't take the ass meant for fine bobo like us grin, go dey use am do o free show for some useless punks.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by kinglekan: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

You've a point. None of the guys here including myself has faulted the guy for his heartless behaviour. Surely it would have been an entirely different case had it involve a lady. Our bad. lipsrsealed

Lol smiley

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Let him go! I just hate deceits and time wasters. Move on with your life, not the end of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by chigoizie7(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders
It is with sadness and hurt that I decided to ask guidance on what action I should take with regards to the event that happened in my life.
I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends. fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me.he was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.
confronted him and he has been begging me to forgive him
Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.

Expose him? How?

U were both his gf's and he married the 1st, which means u re nothing to him, even the gal sef go reason am like that.

Were God go punish u,na when the girl in questions shrugs it off ur face.

" She will be like, so? And he choose me over u, which means I am better"

Btw, dem don do Introductions.

The only thing u will achieve from reporting him is that the wife to be will see him as a cheat. That's all, and she might forgive him with time sef,

7yrs no be 7hrs, so, that bae no fit leave am just like that.

Btw, the guy na bastard oo, him phuck up big time.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Op. Guess you were not presentable to his family and he was only Swindling your Fanny. From the look of your profile..you don't come across as someone who is not presentable. For that reason, I will put you on my dp and introduce you to my family.. But I won't Swindle your Fanny.

That's why I always tell my ladies to keep their legs closed the way we met, so they earn some respect.
Just because you have a nice body and Fanny...just like having a nice car. Doesn't mean you should let everybody to test drive. cool

Let him be ....no need crying over split milk. Let bygone be bygone.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Awoof dey run belle. Nuff said
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by peeparty(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
just move on ..just be glad u we're not pregnant for him na were d story for sweet.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by nairalife2013(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
U ll get yur self more angry if u expose him. Worst of all u expose him to his fiancee who is head over heels in love with him and may have had little foreknowledge of his lifestyle yet still love and accept him. She will just listen to u then tell u sorry and advice u to go home and take a long nap.
As some1 said, if he promised to marry u and u two reached an agreement, well, that may be serious. But still, let it go. There is a better one coming, if u are a good girl. cool

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
sorry op but if the man hasn't burnt all the capacitor. u can hook me up to continue where he left off

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
OP: Here's the what i believe is the BEST course of action for this situation.

Tell her: YES and NO. Depends! Listen/read carefully. Follow these steps, and you cannot go wrong.

1. Your motive for exposing this guy is what matters here.

2. Don't do it for vengeance or retaliation or anything short of "pure" motive; which would be for the benefit of the finance.

3. If you don't care about her, then don't do it.

3. Tell her: but, only give "clues" or leave "trails" or "suggestions" without actually revealing the details.

4. Do this over the phone, so she cannot trace you or have chances to follow up with questions that will force you to reveal details.

5. Keep this encounter (phone, email) VERY brief and causal.

6. Do NOT reveal that you are or were the 'other' woman. Say, by acquaintance or make the connection to her boyfriend very vague and unspecific.

7. Wish her well, and leave the meeting on a good note, positive but leave her with enough doubts or questionable moments for her upcoming nuptials or so called two timing significant other.

8. Close the meeting by making it clear to her that she needs to have a serious talk with her boy friend regarding fidelity, dishonesty and the like.

9. A very very smart woman/lady, will immediately sense danger, red flags and all sorts of bells will start going off in her mind. She will not rest assured until she has indeed had a talk with him about the 'strange' call she received from a concerned anonymous person.

10. If the girl does nothing, or forgives him or he still lies to her regarding his shenanigans, well, it is not your prerogative now. You have done your part, released yourself from guilt and pending karmic turn of events. Then, let go and let God exact his judgement. The truth will eventually catch up and hunt him.

Disclaimer: do NOT do any of this if: you do not feel comfortable, at ease in your mind or spirit, or feel safe or feel your motive and conscience is not clear.

Good luck and I wish you well.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by samtol4(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
@Op sorry for the heartbreak .I know it is very hurtful please move on don't tell d fiancee anything .Cut relationship with him totally.That is why LADIES have to learn and know that when u date a guy and he never introduce u to any of his family members that is a RED FLAG ! 2.when a man says I love you it can mean "I need u for sex "u gals need to use your 4th eye ...Some men are heartless when it comes to game !Above all pray pray pray pray ..so that WRONG men won't jam you .

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by akosh005: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buy him his wedding cake. Der is always a winner n loser. 7 is diff to 3

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Lobolintin(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Snoring
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Emmathe2nd: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
No man is an island,we all need each other to live. That's why.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Atlantian: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Move on. You were a side chick. Dont ruin it for your fellow woman. She invested 7 years. No be joke. I am sure he wanted to find a better alternative, but you couldnt be better than what he already had. Sorry.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by tigax69: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Oyind17:
this guy is a bad player

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by vickylala239: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

It is with sadness and hurt that I decided to ask guidance on what action I should take with regards to the event that happened in my life.

I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends.

Fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me. He was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.

confronted him and he has been begging me to forgive him.

Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.

Wich gel r u talking about.

You Ppl are the same.

Go n Wait for God to gv u ur husband.

Xposing him change noting.

Men are always men.that Wat my mum told Mi.

N I Hv live to see it.

He will still b carrying gels.

Dnt waste ur tym Cuz is of no use.

Who knws
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
witnezHD:
what's her innocence.... dead curious

Idiot hahahahaha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by didmee: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Get a diploma certificate in Website Design & Development! Start your career now FREE >> http://www.sourceskid202..com
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by macminista(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends.

Fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me. He was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.

confronted him and he has been begging me to forgive him.

my sista since u asked for an advice, here my kandid opinion....MOVE AHEAD he is one mean guy...he got no love for you SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
move on better opportunity for you out there

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by adanny01(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Give it up already.

Your confessing will do you more harm than good. If you do, the girl will still marry him no matter what. She is his choice, shw will be crazy to let him go for a nice man he is. You said so yourself.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by cbrass(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme40rald:
Tnx everyone for ur advices

Btw you are beautiful, am sorry for your loss kiss
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Chukwutobi: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Keziehenry:
Expose him if he promised u of marriage but dont if u people never agreed on that.

Expose him and gain what??

I'm not in support of cheating however in this case, both parties should go in peace.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Ralphlauren(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
What will exposing him change? The lady would still stand by him. Sorry but you've been played. Just accept it and move on.

Exactly.

eme40rald , you've just dodged a bullet. A man that can cheat on his babe of 7years is capable of anything after marriage. grin grin

Forget about him, delete his fiancee's number and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by freecocoa(f): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Somehow, I believe the lady he is marrying knows he's a player, I don't see how you'd date someone for 7 years and not know.

I'd say just leave them be.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by tiwiex(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Samstacy:
Don't expose him, leave him alone
There is nothing to expose. She was a side chick. The main chick won't see the big deal. She won. The family don't even know her. She is really innocent and naive. Didn't tell us her age either.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Dbrainiac1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
jamex93:
Yes please do
Guy, take am easy pilis
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by DocAdray(f): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Expose him, explain everything to his fiancee let her know the kind of player she is about to get married to. Then move on with your life. I pray you find love again
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by tiwiex(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Keziehenry:
Expose him if he promised u of marriage but dont if u people never agreed on that.
There is nothing to expose. She was a side chick. The main chick won't see the big deal. She won. The family don't even know her. She is really innocent and naive. Didn't tell us her age either.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by sweatlana: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
What?? Are you kidding me? He did that to you and you are still contemplating? ?

Expose that bastard right away!

Get this:YOU MAY BE AN ANGEL GOD IS SENDING TO SAVE THE LIFE OF THE OTHER WOMAN! PLS GO WITH YOUR GUT ON THIS ONE.

WHEN GOOD POEPLE LIKE YOU DO NOTHING, EVIL POEPLE LIKE THAT SCUMBAG PREVAIL DO SOMETHING

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by sexyugobueze(f): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Some guys re animal...its a pity!!!so he has a soup his already tasting for 7years bt yet he dey taste someone else's soup,,,drs God oooo!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.