Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (57297 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Let his wife-to-be know everything just so she'll be aware of the kind of man she's getting married to, then move on with your life.

But you messed up, how can you be with someone for 2 whole years and you know nothing about him and his family.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by freecocoa(f): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
adanny01:
Give it up already.

Your confessing will do you more harm than good. If you do, the girl will still marry him no matter what. She is his choice, shw will be crazy to let him go for a nice man he is. You said so yourself.
Na wa o, someone deceived another for two years and he's a nice man, it is well.

May hypocrisy not kill you naija men o.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by noblegrex: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

It is with sadness and hurt that I decided to ask guidance on what action I should take with regards to the event that happened in my life.

I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends.

Fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me. He was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.

confronted him and he has been begging me to forgive him.

Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.
exposing him to him to d girl will do u no good,though it might serve him right n seems like a pay back but u might also end up making a fool of yourself so,walk away from the trouble in your life.nemesis will catch up with him cos I don't think he'll change.try to bear it.God is your strenght.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
There must be losers, there must be winners.

Just move on with your life....

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Venom104: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
At least pity the blissfully ignorant babe that has been dating him for 7 years!!.. She probably has an idea he cheats but accepts him anyway..

Find a way to move on.. That scumbag is not worth the trouble..

5 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
So you wanted him to dump his 7 years old relationship for you?

You get mind o!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by alexlee50: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
What advice do u want again? The handwriting is on the wall.but since u insist on getting advice, leave him and live your life.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by tellwisdom: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Later now, this wan go dey claim; "I was raped" undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
The double standards in this topic is so disgusting. Expose jare there's no such thing as karma the universe is indifferent it doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by menxer: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Which kind advice are u looking for again?
You said he has done introduction with another lady, we should advice you to tell him to call off the wedding of a relationship that is 7 years old?

How do you intend to convince the other lady that she is the one cheating with your man, after posing as his colleague to get her confidence?

The milk is already spilt...
You allowed yourself to be played. Sorry. grin
You have earned yourself the title "side chick" grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by whizqueen(f): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Op, I'm almost certain that if you expose him to his fiancée you'll feel a bit relief. but if you don't you'll feel like you have a heavy heart. So please go ahead and lighten up your heart jare, do anything you can provided it makes you feel better.

You won't stop hating yourself if you don't and you'll cry every night to your pillow. Sorry dear embarassed smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by freecocoa(f): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
alfred5:
So you wanted him to dump his 7 years old relationship for you?

You get mind o!
What is wrong with you people for feck's sakes? So the man is the victim here? Na wa o.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by adanny01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa o, someone deceived another for two years and he's a nice man, it is well.

Far from hypocrisy sister.

Op asked if she should tell his fiancee. What is the aim of telling? I know what will happen when she tells. Nothing!! And the wedding will proceed while she will nurse her heart from another blow after she expects he will be dumped and it doesnt happen.

I am not encauraging decievers but the fact that vengeance is a risk since you may end up hurting the more.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
freecocoa:

Don't mind them freaking hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
The guy is an ass.... Yet another nkita... Don't worry your head with exposing him.. God will punish him for me. I can imagine his type.. Just two weeks after wedding, he will call you blabble. God saved you from that nkita. Don't worry.. There is Someone special out there. Keep doing your thing.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by popcykaylah(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
the guy don dupe you..anyways calm down ..sit him down and let him know you know his secrets..
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
The guy is an ass.... Yet another nkita... Don't worry your head with exposing him.. God will punish him for me. I can imagine his type.. Just two weeks after wedding, he will call you to blabble. God saved you from that nkita. Don't worry.. There is Someone special out there. Keep doing your thing.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by noblegrex: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
delishpot:

Its all good brother. Its just that the double standard thing is *paining me* tomorrow it will be our daughters going through this. When we have failed to caution our sons. Many NL topics encourage nen to handle wom3n exactly as this man treated the poor girl.

OP.... worry not every day your heart remembers the pain karma will visit him.
Pkele, move on. I know its not easy but you have to try for your own sake.
I've commented B4 I realise I have to ask a question first,which is;is the guy a poor guy.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by elipheleh(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
noblegrex:
exposing him to him to d girl will do u no good,though it might serve him right n seems like a pay back but u might also end up making a fool of yourself so,walk away from the trouble in your life.nemesis will catch up with him cos I don't think he'll change.try to bear it.God is your strenght.
my dear. Which nemesis?
If God is nemesis them both of them will suffer the consequence. Both of them sinned and both of them shall die. God didn't say the disvirgined woman is a victim so she goes free.
she better pray no nemesis be involved cos she would die too.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by freecocoa(f): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
adanny01:

Far from hypocrisy sister.

Op asked if she should tell his fiancee. What is the aim of telling? I know what will happen when she tells. Nothing!! And the wedding will proceed while she will nurse her heart from another blow after expect he will be dumped.

I am not encauraging decievers but the fact that vengeance is a risk since you may end up hurting the more.
You didn't even condemn what he did, if that's not hypocrisy, I don't know what is.

I am not of the opinion that she tells, because I believe the lady he is about to wed knows, but that doesn't mean he's not an a$$hole.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by GboGboAye: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

It is with sadness and hurt that I decided to ask guidance on what action I should take with regards to the event that happened in my life.

I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it ......me to forgive him.
Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.
7 years vs 2 years? Babe you don't stand a chance. Even if you tell her, dem go still settle their matter. 7 years dating no be small thing.
So just shake your head, count your losses, shake your head again and eat some good nkwobi.
God bless you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
if you expose him. nothing is gonna happen, you said they have been together for 7 years, so you think the fiancee would break that for just a fling he is having outside.
sorry, girl. you have been played, you have to let go and move on.
If it gives you relief. you can go ahead and report him though. The other girl might have given him a last chance and he blew it by dating you.

or you can just go and mess up his church wedding like it's done in movies grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by GboGboAye: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
First of all, what do you mean by innocenceWhat will you gain by exposing him?
ah ah, una don spoil so tay, una no know wetin innocence mean again? sad
HIA!! na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by elipheleh(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
The guy is an ass.... Yet another nkita... Don't worry your head with exposing him.. God will punish him for me. I can imagine his type.. Just two weeks after wedding, he will call you blabble. God saved you from that nkita. Don't worry.. There is Someone special out there. Keep doing your thing.

keep doing her thing isn't gonna help. Its high time people understood that if God is Karma then both the disvirgined victim and trickster would both suffer it. The soul that sinneth shall die . So both people fornicating should die equally. After sexing olosho who ran aware with my cash I dare not pray for nemesis to strike her cos we both bleeped for hell sake.

I laugh when ignorant girls like you curse me and invoke nemesis. Cos boy she's going down with me too for fornicating with me.

pray God is not nemesis cos He won't look at victims fave

5 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
delishpot:
If say na man post this topic about what his woman did to him now....... NL boys for don arrive to abuse women like vultures wey see dead body...........God dey measure una punishment with heavenly scale.
U wicked o. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eyinjuege: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Time to count your losses and move on. Sorry...

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Analysiscorner: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Move on, nne. Do not revenge cause vengeance belongs to God. Just learn your lesson
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
I don't like reading things like dis, OP I know how u feel ,I don't know wht to tell u, u alone know d decision to take, its well with u....
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by noblegrex: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
elipheleh:
my dear. Which nemesis?
If God is nemesis them both of them will suffer the consequence. Both of them sinned and both of them shall die. God didn't say the disvirgined woman is a victim so she goes free.
she better pray no nemesis be involved cos she would die too.
well,u mayb right but I'm not taking it to that direction but do u knw any1 that kills with sword shall surely die by d sword, but I'm sure the guy is in trouble regardless,well I don't knwo y she dated d guy mayb cos of money cos rich guys hardly love.cos they believe too much in d power of their cash,unlike hustling guys that all they have is the love of their live.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Analysiscorner:
Move on, nne. Do not revenge cause vengeance belongs to God. Just learn your lesson
which yeye vengeance belong to God. When they were both fornicating, she forgot God shey

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by hollowpot15684(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
if they have been dating for seven years, exposing him to his fiancee wont even move her... she will get over withing 12hours...

im sorry to tell u dis but u re on the loosing side.

take heart and find anoda man asap.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by funmercy1(f): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
akosh005:
Buy him his wedding cake. Der is always a winner n loser. 7 is diff to 3
abi na.,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.