Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (57303 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2015
remsonik:
The goats are all over this forum displaying their prowess at finishing the yams in the barn.

My lady Op smile cos God loves you grin grin
I believe you are the yam
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Vikky014(f): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2015
This is wht i tell my fellow girls. if u know u r a virgin and u cant bear being jilted by d person dt will disvirgin u. keep ur virginity till marriage and dnt beg guys for money or anything. it will help u alot to avoid this type of stories or better still if u want to hav sex as a virgin do it bc u need it nt bc u want to pls d boy so dt tomorrow if anytin happens u wunt strt blaming d guy bt urslf. undecided

Orkpekyandega you are so on point. bt some girls will never learn. Sha i thank God for my mum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by seangy4konji: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2015
All this one you are here talking about is rubbish and too early on this saturday morning..

Different people different problems...

I am looking for $95k to marry my beloved sweety weh help me drink plenty garri and noddles and buy this M5 V10 and M3 mark wedding you are asking for advice to expose cheating boyfriend..

EPO AND ORA... na different things deh do them.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2015
DTOBS:

I quite agree with you that the babe is going to flare up hearing the news that his man is having an affair with someone else. But I tell you of a truth,that the wahala won't last beyond 24hours cos 1. they've don their introduction. 2. Ask the jilted girl,has the guy proposed to her? No! 3. There is nothing that the guy tends to loose in this case. 4. The babe will have to succumb to pressure from families and friends to just bone the side of that gal since her husband-to-be never proposed to the gal...I hope u re getting my point.
Finally,na Naija we dey,d gal don dey the relationship for the past 7years,u now expect her to leave just because she heard that her fiance is cheating on her? Hell no, oko won lode mehn!
women in naija have to step up their game o! we take alot of BS just to get married or stay married...I totally get your point tho,but still she ahld tell d other lady,if she decides to go ahead with the marriage,good for her and her future,if she doesn't, better for her...in all sha,I hope I never have to face this kind of situation,it's not easy at alllll..

that aside,I know u from the B15 thread cheesy
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2015
jemimaa01:
If it were me,I'd expose him(yes I'm that wickedangry what a wicked man,two timing he-goat..my dear,pls tell his fiancee,you wld be doing her some good.
He will just tell the fiancee 'it's one of those girls disturbing me' and that will settle it

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eagleeye2: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2015
jemimaa01:
that's not true,exposing him wld do the relationship every bit of harm except the girl isn't normal,pls tell me you won't react.in a bad way if u find out that your bae of 7years has been seeing another dude for the past 2years,and you're even a guy.

like I said earlier,call me wicked,but exposing him wld be the only way I wld heal..you need to look at it.from a woman's perspective if you're to understand my view on this issue..

From personal experience, I will tell you that the fiancee will hurt for sometime and shrug it off. It won't break that relationship or make her call it off.
Last last, the guy go just cry and beg his fiancee saying
"she is the one who seduced me and even when I wanted to leave her she threatened to tell you. I couldn't bear seeing you hurt. That is why I succumbed to her emotional blackmail. It was all a mistake. I should have told you myself from the beginning. I promise it won't happen again".
If fiancee still dey do shakara, you will remind her of all the years she has put in into the relationship, and that both families are now involved. Tell me how that one wan take break the Engagement abi introduction?
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eagleeye2: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2015
jemimaa01:
women in naija have to step up their game o! we take alot of BS just to get married or stay married...I totally get your point tho,but still she ahld tell d other lady,if she decides to go ahead with the marriage,good for her and her future,if she doesn't, better for her...in all sha,I hope I never have to face this kind of situation, it's not easy at alllll..

that aside,I know u from the B15 thread cheesy
And I say a big Amen at the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2015
Vikky014:
This is wht i tell my fellow girls. if u know u r a virgin and u cant bear being jilted by d person dt will disvirgin u. keep ur virginity till marriage and dnt beg guys for money or anything. it will help u alot to avoid this type of stories or better still if u want to hav sex as a virgin do it bc u need it nt bc u want to pls d boy so dt tomorrow if anytin happens u wunt strt blaming d guy bt urslf. undecided

Orkpekyandega you are so on point. bt some girls will never learn. 'Sha i thank God for my mum'

Don't just thank your mun. Pray for God to burden your heart in this heartless and evil filled generation, to preach this Gospel that no one wants to preach nor listen to. Thats what you owe God and your Bêúrífùl mûùúüûm.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2015
eagleeye2:

From personal experience, I will tell you that the fiancee will hurt for sometime and shrug it off. It won't break that relationship or make her call it off.
Last last, the guy go just cry and beg his fiancee saying
"she is the one who seduced me and even when I wanted to leave her she threatened to tell you. I couldn't bear seeing you hurt. That is why I succumbed to her emotional blackmail. It was all a mistake. I should have told you myself from the beginning. I promise it won't happen again".
If fiancee still dey do shakara, you will remind her of all the years she has put in into the relationship, and that both families are now involved. Tell me how that one wan take break the Engagement abi introduction?
shocked poor lady,and she will buy this faboo,then few years into the marriage he will start sleeping around and come and give her one terrible disease...why are men heartlessembarassed angry ..well it doesn't mean,exposing him is the right thing,if the girl listens to all the rubbish,the good for her,if she leaves before its too late,better for her
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by ghostmist: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
May Somebody betray you like this. May someone do the same to your sisters and daughters. Afterall he would take care of them in every department. So that's a blessing. Right!
I'm more concerned about the impact the girl was able to make in his life;which we all know is ZERO!
Most of you bring nothing to the table...the young man simply made a choice between two options.Have the decency to respect his choice;it was borne out of experience.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2015
eagleeye2:
And I say a big Amen at the bolded.
hehehehe,I say amen for myself toocheesy
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Vikky014(f): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Don't just thank your mun. Pray for God to burden your heart in this heartless and evil filled generation, to preach this Gospel that no one wants to preach nor listen to. Thats what you owe God and your Bêúrífùl mûùúüûm.
Ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
I AM TELLING YOU,
SHE MOST HAVE SEEN IT COMING, BUT PLAY ALONG WITH IT CLAIMING IT WAS ROMANTIC, LITTLE DID THERE KNOW THAT ROMANTIC ALWAYS END WITH TRAGEDY.

WOMEN!!!
AND SHE DIDN'T TALK ABOUT THE MONEY PART WHICH SHE MOST HAVE GAIN ALOT, BUT STILL PUTTING MORE CONCERN OF HER VIRGINITY AS IF SHE DIDN'T ENJOY THE SEX.
and as if she had valued her virginity that much

One more thing Sonofananimal I love to celebrate you the day you change your $¡gñå£ür€. Its not funny @ all.
Lol
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by adanny01(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea right, I bet if it was a lady, you'd remember to condemn her and other naija women included, why did you support that he is a nice guy, if you don't support his actions?abegi.

U r being all girly on me. I didnt say he is a nice guy, op said so herself. Am sure the girl he is marrying knows that too. So my point is that if he is a nice guy like she said and wants to have vengeance, it might not work so she should walk away.

You are changing issues. What we are discussing is her next course of action not condemnation.

When i have my side relationships, i let them know i am hooked. They will have a choice so that there is no reason for people like you to judge me.

Advice for you as a girl, especially because you seem to be pissed at her predicament. I wonder if it were you it happened to. You need to cool down cos you have little control of such matters and if you hate infidelity so much, karma or the devil has a way of bringing infidelity around you so that people will see the angry side of you. Am not asking you to be indifferent but be tolerant of bad situations like this where you are left helpless.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Intendy: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Samfigo1:
I wonder why some people keep on asking for advice on something they can use their initiative s for. . . Nawaao!
no blame them.common sense is not common
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

and as if she had valued her virginity that much

One more thing Sonofananimal I love to celebrate you the day you change your $¡gñå£ür€. Its not funny @ all.
Lol
grin grin grin DON'T WORRY I WOULD SOON CHANGE IT.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Themandator: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Move on.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by GodblessNig247(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:
My dear,just move on with your life...it's not that easy! That I know already.

But just forgive and forget him

As for the lady allow her to find out things by herself o
so they won't tag you names lol

wise saying
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by francizy(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Onwelu ike obu na nwata nwoke afu ji ego. Imana umu nwanyi ejiro anya afu nwoke ji nku.

Odikwa egwu! Haputa na iro, ha na eme na ha afuka nwoke na anya, mana owere ike obu na owere nwoke ozo na akolobi the bebe.

Soso OP ma nke na aya ya na ahu. Ya mara kwa amara na acid du real and owere ike oburu na the other bebe bu udi nmadu na awu acid.

Omara ihe, okwa yere onwe ya ugwu, hapu ndi nugoro di na nwuye, ga choba di nke ya.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2015
eagleeye2:

So this OP, didn't laugh at the joke of another man in those two years? She didn't hang out with another man in those two years (even if it was just to hear him out)? This lady didn't recieve a call, text or chat with another man in those two years?
Or did she tell her 'lover' now ex everythig that happened in her life within those two years?
How then am I justifying CHEATING if she ever did any of these? That is why am saying the head and not the heart.
Love is Subjective.
Na wa o, so all the listed amounts to cheating? This is serious.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eagleeye2: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2015
francizy:

Odikwa egwu! Haputa na iro, ha na eme na ha afuka nwoke na anya, mana owere ike obu na owere nwoke ozo na akolobi the bebe.

Soso OP ma nke na aya ya na ahu. Ya mara kwa amara na acid du real and owere ike oburu na the other bebe bu udi nmadu na awu acid.

Omara ihe, okwa yere onwe ya ugwu, hapu ndi nugoro di na nwuye, ga choba di nke ya.
You two are very funny.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin grin DON'T WORRY I WOULD SOON CHANGE IT.
Thanks a million I owe you #400 Naira airtime money. If your mail is functional I did love to send it there. Which line do you use so that I might send it in Less than 1 hour. Am not joking am a man of my words. You are free to remind me if you don't get it. Am waiting for your reply. Mtn, Glo, Etisalat or Airtel?
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by ilovecritics(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

It is with sadness and hurt that I decided to ask guidance on what action I should take with regards to the event that happened in my life.

I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends.

Fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me. He was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.

confronted him and he has been begging me to forgive him.

Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.

You've been the side chick! #Sorry cry
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by witnezHD(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Obynolee:

Virginity,i think
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Thanks a million I owe you #400 Naira airtime money. If your mail is functional I did love to send it there. Which line do you use so that I might send it in Less than 1 hour. Am not joking am a man of my words. You are free to remind me if you don't get it. Am waiting for your reply. Mtn, Glo, Etisalat or Airtel?
LOLZ!! grin
THANKS A LOT, I THINK I AM OK.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Obaf16(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2015
U better move on with ur life,telling his fiancee is rubbish and it won't change anything. My dear God will direct ur man to u.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by freecocoa(f): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2015
adanny01:

U r being all girly on me. I didnt say he is a nice guy, op said so herself. Am sure the girl he is marrying knows that too. So my point is that if he is a nice guy like she said and wants to have vengeance, it might not work so she should walk away.

You are changing issues. What we are discussing is her next course of action not condemnation.

When i have my side relationships, i let them know i am hooked. They will have a choice so that there is no reason for people like you to judge me.

Advice for you as a girl, especially because you seem to be pissed at her predicament. I wonder if it were you it happened to. You need to cool down cos you have little control of such matters and if you hate infidelity so much, karma or the devil has a way of bringing infidelity around you so that people will see the angry side of you. Am not asking you to be indifferent but be tolerant of bad situations like this where you are left helpless.
And I'm telling you that you should have pointed out that he isn't as nice as OP thought, because clearly, a guy with any ounce of niceness will not still be leading a girl on, after proposing to another, OP is obviously naive and should be made to understand that such men aren't anywhere near nice, it's all part of why she brought this here. Plus the fact that if the tables were to be turned, you all would scream blue murder is annoying.

You don't have to advice me as such can never and I mean never happen to me, all that talk about karma and devil is too shallow for me btw.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eagleeye2: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa o, so all the listed amounts to cheating? This is serious.
My dear, Life is not black and white. Its all shades of gray. Cheating/Love are all subjective.
If a guy ever toasted the OP within the two years and she never made 'full disclosure' for whatever reason. That means she is hiding something. (It's debatable). And to some could be termed cheating.
If she ever had a male admirer that she loves chatting with, and she didn't disclose all the nitty gritty of their chat. Then she could be tagged double dating (subjective and debatable).
If she has accepted gifts from a guy, cash or kind, and she didn't let her ex know about it in that two years. She is planning to cheat or already cheating (subjective and debatable).

I am playing the devils advocate.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Vikky014(f): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Ofcourse I understood you the first time, it's okay to be a liar and a cheat so long as one isn't married, I'm just a little confused on how someone with such mindset can be claiming to be a child of God, talking about his grace and all, oh! Wait, I gerrit, hypocrisy at its finest.
hahahahahahahahaha. dont mind dt guy jare. bt the funniest thing is dt if his wife shld confess to hv cheated for two years while they were dating he wunt forgive her ooooo
hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
LOLZ!! grin
THANKS A LOT, I THINK I AM OK.
Am happy you finally changed. I know that most Nigerian girls are very good, some have become what they are because some heartless men dribbled them at some point in life and that singular act changed their perception about every man. I have seen good and Beauriful Nigerian women. I love them so much just as you do. I also know very well that you only sound brutal about their character display just as I do. Thanks.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by bigerboy200: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2015
move on..u've bin played by a guy who was smart in his game,next time u'll ask questions upon questions when u are feeling something suspicious about d pesin u think u r dating.99% of guys are very smart,itz left 4 u 2b smarter....exposing him is unnecessay...
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by freecocoa(f): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2015
eagleeye2:

My dear, Life is not black and white. Its all shades of gray. Cheating/Love are all subjective.
If a guy ever toasted the OP within the two years and she never made 'full disclosure' for whatever reason. That means she is hiding something. (It's debatable). And to some could be termed cheating.
If she ever had a male admirer that she loves chatting with, and she didn't disclose all the nitty gritty of their chat. Then she could be tagged double dating (subjective and debatable).
If she has accepted gifts from a guy, cash or kind, and she didn't let her ex know about it in that two years. She is planning to cheat or already cheating (subjective and debatable).

I am playing the devils advocate.
Play on then, it's always been clear how double standards is the order of the day with Nigerian men, I wonder why I bother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.